[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THE RETURN OF CARL THE CUCK
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: 1459643806921.jpg (168 KB, 419x640) Image search: [Google]
1459643806921.jpg
168 KB, 419x640
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQ5e9phkZPw
>>
>>70068832
the cops visibly hate their jobs
>>
>>70069153
I would too. Glad I decided against joining the force when offered the chance.
>>
File: 1432281923962.gif (2 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1432281923962.gif
2 MB, 480x270
>>70068832
>jesus is the most high god

ayyyyyyyyyyyyy
>>
>>70069153
I work in law enforcement; their job sucks balls. Everyone hates them thanks to the MSM. They do get paid well and get to carry a gun though, so don't shed too many tears.
>>
St. Louis is such a shithole conglomerate of niggers and lefties.
>>
Already discussed

OLD
L
D
>>
>>70068832
Why do americans go to rally's of candidates they hate? That don't make any sense.
>>
File: image.png (666 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
666 KB, 640x1136
He was at Ben Shapiro's speaking
>>
>>70074878
more rare carls.
>>
>>70073998
Only leftists do this, and its because deep down they all want censorship and a dictator which fits their idea of "free speech" and "personal freedom".

You can find some extreme right people who want a dictatorship and get rid of all their opponents via laws or even force, but this is the norm on the left, and thats what makes it so scary.

In other words leftists are exactly the people they claim they're fighing against.
>>
>>70070542
>Get paid well.

Shit, I wish.

The most publicly scrutinized job at the moment. Hands down.

Work for a city PD with a population ~150k. Crime rate per capita tops Houston. Property and violent crime through the roof. Half of the city is section 8 housing. Have at least a traffic stop a day where somebody pulls the BLM bullshit. Almost zero overhead from leadership when it comes to being complained on- I seldom write tickets for violations unless they are blatantly dangerous or stupid, and still manage to draw a complaint a week. Turnover rate for the PD is extremely high due to pay, call volume, and politics.

I love what I do, and I love the fast pace, but it's not for everybody.

I'm a military vet with a STEM degree and this is probably one of hardest fields to break into because of the level of scrutiny paid to applicants. All to start bottom of the barrel.

The most tiring thing is all the hats you have to wear on a daily basis. And pretending to be empathetic. You show up to a hot call and are expected to make split second decisions while thinking about how those decisions are going to play out in a courtroom 6 months down the road. You get a fraction of a second to react- the scumbags you arrest get months to plan their defense and scrutinize every word that comes out of your mouth. Regardless of the situation.

I wish it was all rainbows and roses, but the job nowadays is far more stressful than it should be thanks to media and social justice movements.

Still, I enjoy it, and there is something satisfying about coming home at the end of every day feeling physically and mentally tested. Hanging up your vest and belt with the knowledge you put an asshole or two behind bars (even if for only a day or so) against everything that gets thrown against you.

>TL;DR feels good man
>>
>>70074878
Proofs?
>>
File: image.png (483 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
483 KB, 640x1136
>>70075186
Im not sure but it honestly looks exactly like him, perhaps theres more in the livestream?
>>
>>70075084
This couldn't be more true.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.