[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
vegan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
Animal products are a jewish conspiracy to keep us malnurished and overweight. Why not be vegan instead? It will be atleast 4 years before the jews take hold of that too.
>>
>>70068510
No.
*tips BBQ sauce*
>>
File: reaction to sheeple.gif (2 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
reaction to sheeple.gif
2 MB, 400x225
>>70068510
Eggs are based an increase testosterone production improve heart and brain health by providing omega 3 and good cholesterol
Fucking idiots don't know nutrition
>>
>>70068956
Flax seed has the same benefits and is not chicken periods.
>>
File: the cake is a lie.jpg (500 KB, 840x1050) Image search: [Google]
the cake is a lie.jpg
500 KB, 840x1050
>>70069544
That is not true omega-3 EPA and DHA are not found in flax only ALA is
>>
>>70068510
The only thing jewish is the companies trying to make easy money of people who don't understand basic biology and nutrition concepts.
>>
>>70068510
>Get all your nutrition from actual food grown and raised by real farmers and ranchers
>Pay the supplemental Jew to augment your stupid diet so you don't die

Pick one.
>>
>>70068510
>It will be atleast 4 years before the jews take hold of that too.
>before the jews take hold of that too
>implies veganism isn't a 100% jewish plot

6/10 troll, anon. You did the best with what you had to work with.
>>
>>70068510
>Animal products are a jewish conspiracy to keep us malnurished and overweight
That's right.

Don't be a good goy.

Hunt your own meat.
>>
>>70068510
>claim vegan is anti Jew
>veganism is literately a overpriced market creation and hipster culture backing up
>>
>>70068510
Humans eat meat, Cattle eat vegetables. I won't trust a man who won't eat pork.
>>
>>70068510

>Why not be vegan instead?

Because if you don't eat your meat, you can't have any pudding!
>>
>>70073652
Kek'd
>>
>>70068510
>the jews

if meme magic is real, you're to blame
>>
>>70068510
Correct
>>
>>70072680
Vegetables, grains, etc are cheaper than meat.
>>
File: UN ALIEN.jpg (68 KB, 500x463) Image search: [Google]
UN ALIEN.jpg
68 KB, 500x463
>>70068510
>meat
>veg
>not eating both like a smart /fit/ person would

WEW LAD
>>
Show me a single healthy-looking vegan and I'll believe you.
>>
File: image.jpg (153 KB, 715x589) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
153 KB, 715x589
>>70077051
Wtf is this
>>
>>70077162
>cant do a simple search for vegan athlete
>>
>>70068510
Stop posting this thread every single day, retard. You won't convince anyone to become a skinny, ill POS.
>>
>>70077259

it's trevor from trailer park boys in 2016. you can tell by his long fahkin alien arms. feeling old yet?
>>
>>70077259
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marfan_syndrome
>>
>>70068510

Find me a sure way to spend spend much less on food. Have more to eat each meal than before. And hit the protein I need to get where I want to be.

And I will switch right now. I want grand meals every day three times a day for the cheap and they have to be fucking great.
>>
>>70068510
Because meat tastes good and I like the way it makes feel when I eat it.
>>
/pol/ idol Adolph Hitler was a vegetarian and strong supporter of animal rights. Why do you give him the benefit of the doubt on so many other things but stubbornly dismiss this legitimate issue?

>this is the only place where "hitler was a vegetarian" is actually brought up in favor of vegetarianism
>>
>>70077426
Google vegan for 4 dollars a day.
>>
>>70077548
>"this is the only place where "hitler was a vegetarian" is actually brought up in favor of vegetarianism"

is it really? because that's a weak, low-energy, jeb bush kind of statement.
>>
>>70077548
I can idolize someone while not liking everything about them. Not that I personally idolize Hitler other than for the memes.
>>
>>70068510
Organic food is jews
I'm not paying $2 for an "organic" tomato that will spoil in a few days
>>
>>70078033
>disregarding i never said organic.
Try harder.
>>
>>70077426
>>70077426
I was vegan for 4 years, cheap and ez. That said, muscle gain sucks ass so u have to work harder. Thats about it.

I'd give the diet 8/10, you don't miss meat as much as you think. I went back to meat to test Keto. Between the two I like vegan more. Omni master race right now tho.
>>
>>70069544
>Flax seed
>the meme
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.