[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How old were you when you realized that the American dream w
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 9
File: american-dream.jpg (203 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
american-dream.jpg
203 KB, 1280x960
How old were you when you realized that the American dream was dead? When did you realize that you actually serve an Empire?

https://youtu.be/3hmBKzYl8C0
>>
File: image.jpg (114 KB, 575x759) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114 KB, 575x759
>>70068397

THICK High Test HNNNNG
>>
>>70068397
That pic is fuckwad by hot! Got anymore?
>>
>>70068397
>being this memed

about the same time i started depositing a steady paycheck and fucking my glorious white wife with my glorious white cock so I can keep up the relatively small population of white elites needed to control the entire world
>>
>>70068397
FEET
HIGHER
>>
>>70068397

I can tell by the products on the table that she is not American.
t. American Consumer
>>
>>70070371
Into your ass
>>
>>70068397
This Picture is White America - Circa 2019
>>
File: 1453499833194.jpg (97 KB, 783x960) Image search: [Google]
1453499833194.jpg
97 KB, 783x960
>>70068397

Shouldn't you be building a wall somewhere?
>>
Can you please please please read any book about the Roman empire so you can stop posting stupid shit
>>
>>70068397

If the American dream is dead, why do you fucking wetbacks keep coming over here looking for it?
>>
>>70068397
>When did you realize that you actually serve an Empire?
About the time they announced there were no WMD found in Iraq and Der Spiegel reported about the courts decision on German implications of war crimes because of the U.S. military bases. It was also about that time we discussed the Two Plus Four Agreement in school and I couldn't stop wondering why the GIs were still here.

>>70070458
>I can tell by the products on the table that she is not American.
Judging from the products, the sofa, the radiator and the Tabaluga sweater they seem to be in Germany.
>>
>>70068397
This is the future you chose
>>
>>70068397
>>
>>70068397
When i realized my country was being ruined by wetbacks.
>>
>>70068397
I've known that there was something wrong for a long time, but I'll give you the event that crystallized it for me:

>Be me
>Have an old account with Citi
>Citi fucks up its records
>Sends collections agencies after me
>Eventually hands it off to super shyster debt collection law firm
>Get sued
>Hiring a lawyer is more than I can afford
>Decide "fuck it, I'll fight pro se."
>Citi's records that they filed with the court aren't even internally consistent
>Their maths don't add up
>Start learning rules of civil procedure, rules of evidence, etc...
>Learn everything about anything involved in the case
>Go through reams and reams of case law
>Figure out that there are 4 licensed attorneys with the law firm Citi hired, and they're suing a fuckton of people
>State doesn't keep records on how many lawsuits individual law firms are involved in at one time
>Painstakingly go through three months of court records and compile a list of 3300 cases that these 4 attorneys filed
>One of the attorneys lives in a neighboring state, so it's like 3 attorneys doing all of that
>That shit is not kosher
>Find blog of the girl who signed the affidavt
>She's complaining about being on a quota system where she has less than 2 minutes to whip out an affidavit
>Realize that not one single fucking person went over the records in the case
>Propound Citi with discovery requests
>Ask them to provide all evidence, knowing that some of their claims are outright false due to my bank records
>Get jerked around
>Day of hearing is nearing, Citi asks for it to be held off.
>Still being jerked around
>Day of hearing is nearing again.
>Somebody realizes they fucked up, call and tell me they're dismissing with prejudice.
>Whew!
>A couple of months later, get sent back to collections on THE SAME FUCKING ACCOUNT
>Sue the fuck out of everybody involved
>>
>>70073210
>Case gets removed to federal
>Get fought to standstill because of private contractual arbitration.
>But not before having the judge rip some new assholes due to shitty lawyering and bad records on their side
>I was going after their business model, and they couldn't have that in the public domain.
>The experience caused me to look a lot deeper into how our financial system works
>Even during the lawsuit, I was reading SEC reports and whatnot to see if I could find anything useful
>Probably could have even pulled off a securitization defense, which has yet to be done properly
>Eventually learn about the petrodollar system we set up after Nixon Shock and the deal with Saudi Arabia
>You want oil? You've gotta get US dollars.
>We will back that up with military force.
>Without it, we lose a huge chunk of our oil supply, and life will get shitty really quick
>That's neo-empire
>>
>>70073210
Did you win?
>>
>>70073505
The first case, yes. That's what dismissed with prejudice means. The 2nd case was fought to a standstill.
>>
>>70068397
>How old were you when you realized that the American dream was dead?
13, when my dad tried to install solar panels in our backyard after he spent 6 months getting the proper permits and the city had them removed anyway and fined us plus never gave them back
>>
>>70068397
picture is either Germany or Austria
>>
>>70075313
I actually think it may be from Mexico.
>>
>>70068397
>>70070458
>>70070859

This pic looks very, very German to me. The woman is "German genetics 101" and the products aren't American. Any Deutschbros want to confirm?
>>
>>70068397
I have those same curtains on my house
>>
>>70068397
>harder than ever before to get a job
>cant work right out of high school and support a family anymore
>marriage means you're fucked
>pride in the family unit is now non-existent

We're fucked and I've no idea how it can be reversed.
>>
>>70068397

It was called the American Dream because you had to be asleep to believe it.
>>
>>70075430
That nutrition label is either Canada, US or Mexico.
Lot of Germans in the US.
>>
>>70075390
no at least two of the food products are only available in germany and Austria and Mexico doesnt have heaters like that.
>>
File: Bio-Siegel.png (162 KB, 2000x1675) Image search: [Google]
Bio-Siegel.png
162 KB, 2000x1675
>>70075811
>>70075430

its German or Austrian
>>
File: 1451802939706.png (140 KB, 310x307) Image search: [Google]
1451802939706.png
140 KB, 310x307
>>70068397

23, when I realized I made myself unemployable by getting a college degree (experience paradox, overqualification, etc). Currently back in school getting a post-graduate degree, because at this point I am in far too deep.
>>
>>70068397
>mfw Mexico builds a wall for its own sake
>>
I pretty much realized it when I started to feel guilty about my success in STEM field after getting my first job working for the military-industrial complex
>>
>>70068397
come one guys, implying the american dream was ever real. What is the american dream anyways? that you can make it from rags to riches? yea well you can do that in Germany too. Social moveability was never great in America neither in Germany. You'll encounter a few less roadblocks in America if you're an entrepeneur but not much less.
>>
>>70068397
It took about 2 years out of college in a soulless corporation to fully beat me down. Then about 7 more years at a new corporate job which made me even more suicidal because people suck at their jobs and nobody gives a fuck, and they are all normies where you have to walk on eggshells 40 hours+ a week to not hurt any feelz. I had to quit or put a bullet in my head.

I went from making enough money to live comfortably to making $9/hr working at a golf course busting my ass. I actually like that better, I consider the workers friends and we can have real conversations, but it's hard to make ends meet money wise.

I'm not sure what to do really, I hope WW3 starts or there is a huge riot in DC after Trump gets cucked so I can just die already.
>>
>america is fucked
>want to move there
>>
File: 1457218546176.jpg (66 KB, 215x250) Image search: [Google]
1457218546176.jpg
66 KB, 215x250
>>70077771
Iktf
>>
File: 1452800840240.jpg (152 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
1452800840240.jpg
152 KB, 750x750
Feels fucking great. Pax Americana faggots.
>>
>>70068397

Did anyone see Chris Matthews flip out when Trump said it wasn't necessarily in America's interest to prop up Jordan?

It's almost mind-boggling but aside from Trump, Rand Paul and a few others, the Republican establishment is even more in the bag for Israel than the Democrats. It boggles the mind why that is so.
>>
>>70068397
the american dream is not dead it's just increasingly unlikely
>>
>>70078397
I fucking hate that dennis the menace looking asswipe
>>
>>70077570
you're a fucking retard. man up, stay at the corporate job, find another company to work for, then retire at the sweet age of <<<whatever your age is>>>

but now you make $9 or thereabout an hour (point is that it is significantly less than your salary previous).

god you are such a fucking idiot.
>>
>>70068397
Reminds me of this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DA2MKuI6fs
>>
>>70079173
Let's see, waking up everyday suicidal for 10 years with lazy people I absolutely hated being around or making less money with people I enjoy being around. Hmmmm.... though choice.
>>
>>70080336
make more money. you get a better quality of life. I enjoy the folks at my cashier desk job making $10.40/hr but fuck no, i am not staying here. and i would never come back to it if i got a salaried job the likes of which was described by you.
>>
>>70068397
>When did you realize that you actually serve an Empire?

BurritoniƱo, what did you think we were before? After we stopped being colonies, we were all about expansion. You didn't honestly listen to the liberals, did you?
>>
>>70071612
redpill me on the 2+4 agreement and gi's still there bro. really curious.
>>
>>70073240
Fucking shit dude. Great post. That's a fucking red pill right there.
>>
>>70080838
Salary life sucks when you're often working 60+ hours a week (no OT because salary) with no room for advancement since the old people never quit their jobs anymore.

Thinking of just taking my bachelors degree and becoming an office in the Air Force to get my shit figured out.
>>
>>70081020
Expansion does not need to be imperialistic. I'm sure you've heard the idiom "Empires always fail." That's because they are built on principles of money grabbing, social degradation, and total moral and intellectual abandonment, basically reducing man to the role of an animal. The American System was never meant to sink so low.

It's not falling for it to realize the potential for progress.
>>
>>70081552
in any case man, I wish you the best. I apologize for calling you a fucking retard - you did what was mentally sound for you to do. good luck out there and make the right decisions. I'm rooting for ya.
>>
>>70075430
Check out toaster plug, looks Euro to me
>>
>>70081377
Yup. First time walking into the courthouse to file my response, I was fucking terrified. I had no clue what I was doing. At the end, I had paralegals asking where I got my legal training and clerks ready to admonish me because only pro se litigants are supposed to submit things physically. I no longer subscribe to only fools defend themselves in court.

Another redpill: The US court system has its own set of rules. Many things seem counterintuitive at first, like it being a good idea to ask for all of the evidence in discovery, up front. It puts them on a clock to provide it. If they can't, you can most likely get it excluded. Once you understand the rules of civil procedure and the rules of evidence, even pro seers can leverage them to their advantage.
>>
File: 1435673319209.gif (923 KB, 424x240) Image search: [Google]
1435673319209.gif
923 KB, 424x240
>>70081134
>Cold War slumber party is over
>Ruskies leave
>Amis don't go home
>>
>>70081985
No harm no foul, hell man I think I made the wrong move a lot of days too. Life goes on one way or another and the bills are still getting paid. And thanks dude, I feel like once I help my bros through this next golf season I'm mentally clear enough now to get back at it, hopefully at a better place. Best wishes buddy.
>>
>>70070458
I can tell by the window and sill construction style that this is a bog standard apartment of the type used in Sweden an an Germany. My guess would be Germany because of the style of radiator.
>>
>>70082610
Nice posts fellow burger. I enjoyed reading that.
>>
>>70068397
The dream isn't dead you just sold it to China like the rest of your country
>>
>>70083041
You are welcome. And have I told you how much I fucking hate bankers? I'm not talking about the tellers or even branch managers at your local branch, I'm talking about the ones who call the shots. Seriously fuck them.

If you want yet another redpill, look into the IMF and the Bank for International Settlements. If you start delving into banking, you're going into a deep, dark rabbit hole, with a lot of "They'd never do that. HOLY SHIT, THEY DID!" and a lot of "Bankers would do that. HOLY SHIT, THEY WON'T TOUCH THAT!"
>>
File: 1459728283213.gif (3 MB, 800x708) Image search: [Google]
1459728283213.gif
3 MB, 800x708
>>70068397
>toaster next to couch
Fuckin' fire hazard.
>>
>>70073210
>>70073240
>>70082610
That is the attitude people should have. Don't buy into the saying that only a fool defends himself. The opposite is usually the case because unlike any attorney or solicitor you might hire to defend you, when you are dealing with your own case and defending yourself you know every correspondence, every piece of evidence because it affects you personally. You are more likely to go through everything multiple times to find a flaw in the prosecutions case. My father had a similar case here in Ireland many years ago and got pretty much the same result as you. The judge personally praised him in the courtroom and poured scorn over the tactics used by the banks and their legal representatives. Glad to hear things worked out for you and everybody needs to read you post to open their eyes a little. Well done anon.
>>
>>70084330

Yes it is the attitude that most people need to have. I will warn people that our system has become too fucking complex, and if you are a moron, you will lose your ass if you play around in it.

I'll say it again, the courts have their own playbook. The rules of civil procedure and the rules of evidence are the place to start. Learn those and don't be a pussy and you stand a chance if you aren't a fucking moron.
>>
>>70084845
What you are saying is 100% the truth, but what frightens the average person is the belief that they won't understand how law works. People just need to get over the fear and make an effort. Soon they will come to realize that they too have the ability to defend themselves and to understand how the system works. I give you and anyone else who attempts it much respect.
>>
>>70068397
When I got switched to baby formula, I knew senpai.
>>
>>70068397
american dream isnt dead, its bureaucratically harder than before. you cant start with strong handshake and a smile, you need plenty of paperwork first.
>>
>>70071496
Japan post best post
>>
>>70068397
Please remind me what was the American Dream again?

It's been so long I think we might have forgotten
>>
After living in the UK for multiple years it was then I realized it's not dead at all. Maybe it's less than before but these EU countries have no opportunities at all.
>>
We truly need some global disaster just to reset this clusterfuck of useless and parasitic governance world wide and rebiuld from scratch rather then attempt to fix a sinking boat from the inside
Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.