[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cruz declares himself the Republican nominee and future president.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 7
Cruz declares himself the Republican nominee and future president.
In his Wisconsin victory speech Cruz declared he will win the nomination and beat Hillary Clinton.
Is he delusional or right?
>>
If anyone doesn't see why JK is sticking around they are just dumb.

Once it's contested he's taking the vote. Bet money on it.
>>
>>70067076
If he wins the nomination he beats shillary, barring a certifiable scandal of course.
>>
Implying this man had an affair

Implying he's part of a huge scandal

Get real guys. He's a career politician and has had his eye on the presidency from the beginning. As if he would stumble so badly as to cheat on his wife, especially when he plans on making her First Lady.

National Enquirer hasn't backed up their claims at all. It's all been a farce.

Ted Cruz or Bernie Sanders are the winners and potential presidents
>>
>>70067606
yeah haha politicians never stumble, they're always perfect
there's never been legitimate scandals ever haha
>>
>>70067076
Cruz has a better chance than Trump of winning.
Trumpfags are so delusional it's hilarious.
>>
>>70067729
Not people running for president. They're squeaky clean.
>>
>>70067440
No he doesn't, Americans will not vote for a "Christian Conservative" ever again.
>>
If he wins he better beat hillary.I'm trump all the way but if trump doesn't make it, then I'll vote for the rat
>>
>>70067815
Are you kidding?
>>
>>70067076
He has to say that, it's the only move he can make and it's expected of him.

It depends on a lot of variables, primarily if Trump can shape up and not lose too many delegates to Cruz in the convention if it happens, and if Cruz can get Rubio's delegates.

It also is heavily dependent on if or when his sex scandal is legitimate, which is probably is, and whether or not it gets out. He loses to whoever he's up against when and if it does.

>>70067815
r u srs m8
>>
Nobody ACTUALLY thinks Cruz can beat Hillary. Most are short-sighted and just think Trump is a big dumb smelly meanyhead poopmouth.

If they weren't emotional children they would realize that this election is about one thing: keeping Hillary out of office. And Trump is by far better for that, as evident by how much more popular he is than Cruz and how much Dem/Independent support he is getting. Cruz would probably be better if the country was full of low info Christian cucks, but sadly it's full of low info Jewish puppets instead.
>>
>>70067076
He's just paving the way for president Paul Ryan
>>
>>70067076
look at his face.. he is too ugly to be president.
>>
>>70067076
Of course he's delusional. You know why this board erupts with Cruz topics whenever he wins a primary? It's because he wins so few of them.
>>
Even if he wins the nomination I sincerely doubt he could defeat the Clintons.
>>
File: 1459836343215.jpg (49 KB, 494x433) Image search: [Google]
1459836343215.jpg
49 KB, 494x433
>>70067440
>If he wins the nomination he beats shillary

What? Liberals won't even have to do anything dirty to beat him. His ideas are so fucking far outside the mainstream that all they will have to do is let him talk.
>>
>>70067995
>How much dem/independent support he's getting
Holy shit, the delusion.
Please, provide a source for that.
>>
>>70067606
>National Enquirer hasn't backed up their claims at all

wut. they had an entire article on it. If its false, Cruz would sue. You know what looks guiltier than shit?

Carpenter tweeting a selfie from the hotel bed they were both at, with a pack of condoms on the bed and a man's dress shirt on the chair in the corner. I'll just bet that's why her husband deleted his twitter account the same day the condoms on the bed..and the man's dress shirt on the chair... were pointed out in the photo.

>But Honey, its all lies, we just work together. Those aren't condoms! Its...its...a wallet. I don't know WHOSE wallet. It's just...a wallet. Maybe the maid left it. I don't know who put that man's shirt on the chair either! Maybe Im being set up, I know it was Trump who snuck in while I was sitting there, and put Ted's shirt on the chair.
>>
>>70068059
He looks like a mob boss to me ;)
>>
>>70067076
He is insane, so delusional I suppose.
>>
>>70068265
he looks like a cringeworthy pedophile to me.
>>
File: 1459112661206.jpg (44 KB, 500x408) Image search: [Google]
1459112661206.jpg
44 KB, 500x408
He can't win because the media and establishment will obliterate him. If they can stop Trump, they will annihilate Cruz with complete ease.

And that's without the sex scandal being true. Otherwise, without the risk of a Trump nomination, the establishment will do five thousand backflips through a sea of burning coals to expose it and they will make sure by November EVERY SINGLE VOTER knows of it.
>>
>>70068229
There's still too much plausible deniability. If any sex scandals in recent memory have taught us anything it's that you literally have to be caught with your dick out for it to gain real traction.
>>
>>70068222
Lol that's a fantastic impression of a retarded person. Isn't it strange that some people think Cruz is liked by anyone other than Christian hicks?

I'm not trudging through cancerous articles and giving page clicks to them to prove something very obvious to you, even though it is frequently mentioned. A cursory google search will likely find you the results.
>>
>>70068229
Do you know anything about the National Enquirer? They've been making up fake controversies for years, they're the fucking buzzfeed of grocery-store rags.
Photoshop isn't a difficult skill to learn.
>>
>>70067076
Beyond delusional. He needs to win at least 90% of the remaining delegates in order to reach the 1,237 total needed for the nomination.
>>
>>70068978
NE has been correct in the past, so that argument is completely retarded.

You're actually a Cruzcuck aren't you? Fuck I genuinely thought you were being ironic. Strange to see this much delusion in the wild.
>>
>>70067076
He's fucking Canadian, his entire campaign is a sham.
>>
>>70068222
Trump as nominee would wreck the GOP for a generation:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/03/14/poll-millennials-clinton-sanders-trump-president/81612520/

>In a hypothetical Clinton v. Trump contest in November, voters under 35 would choose Clinton by a crushing 52%-19%, a preference that crosses demographic lines. Among whites, she'd be backed by nearly 2-1, 45%-26%. Among Hispanics, by more than 4-1, 61%-14%. Among Asian Americans, by 5-1, 60%-11%. Among African Americans, by 13-1, 67%-5%.

>And the yawning gender gap she has against Sanders would vanish: Clinton would carry young men and women by almost identical margins of more than 2-1.

>Nearly one in four Republicans would defect to the Democrats if the GOP nominated Trump against Clinton. Just 7% of Democrats would defect to the GOP.
>>
File: 1458534958691.jpg (538 KB, 1367x1677) Image search: [Google]
1458534958691.jpg
538 KB, 1367x1677
>cruz shills think that wisconsin was the tipping point in the race

see you retards in 2 weeks
>>
>>70069035
Getting the number for the nomination isn't his goal anymore, his plan is to get the contested convention.
>>
>>70067606
>>70067815
Once again Canadians proving they're the worst shitposters on this site
>>
File: Trumpedditors1.png (44 KB, 1036x361) Image search: [Google]
Trumpedditors1.png
44 KB, 1036x361
YOU HAVE TO GO BACK TRUMPETTE
>>
>>70069151
Except more republicans have been voting and less democrats, the pendelum has begun to swing.
>>
>>70067440
He is the biggest fag for Israel still in the race and crusty old man is a Jew. But, nobody is voting for Kasich the Jew dicklicker or Rato the Lying Rat. Trump is the only chance to beat Hillary. But he'll be assassinated if he gets close. The happening is almost upon us, where will you be win in comes crumbling down. Get your asses over here boys, Valhalla awaits.
>>
Cruz is the boy that cries wolf. He gives victory speeches even on nights he completely loses (see March 15), so they carry little weight on nights where he wins one whole state.

I imagine he'll give more victory speeches when he gets slaughtered in New York, and goes 0-5 on April 26. Cruz is a delusional piece of shit.
>>
>>70069258
The party won't give it to him

He's controlled opposition that's been promised a Supreme Court seat If he prevents Trump from getting the nomination and Republicans win
>>
>>70067076
Ahahah bull shit
He's lying Ted
>>
>>70069766
>The party won't give it to him
Probably not. It's all he can bank on at this point, though.
>>
>>70069188
Newyork
California

This killed the Cruz rats
>>
>>70067076

> Future nominee

This will only happen if the establishment lets him

General consensus is that the GOPe plans on screwing him over too, but they just might let him have it to try to soften the blow of defying the majority of voters

Protip: It won't work

> President

Nope, not in a million years, and if the GOPe lets him have the nomination they'll be counting on this
>>
Delusional . He can t get more delegates than Trump
>>
>>70067076

Cruz exists for the purpose of losing to Hillary and Bernie.

Trump supporters will not support a rat-faced KEK. ~40,000 vowed not to support him if he got the nomination.

Vote for the RIGHT candidate,
nobody likes a special snowflake contrarian.
>>
>>70067440
>If he wins the nomination he beats shillary
He comes off as too much of a creep and Hillary will slam the shit out of him for his antics in the Senate. Even a majority of republican voters think he's insane for the shutdowns and putting the GOP leadership on blast.
>>
He is so ugly with the worst nose ever. America will suck if he wins ha ha ha.
>>
>>70067076
That Greasy Canadian Booger Chewer isn;t even eligible, let alone capable of winning.
>>
File: Teds story.jpg (379 KB, 1841x527) Image search: [Google]
Teds story.jpg
379 KB, 1841x527
Are you guys serious with this b/ tier shit... we have to rally behind Cruz
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.