[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I FUCKING TOLD YOU PIECES OF FUCKING SHITS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1451953070953.jpg (17 KB, 399x388) Image search: [Google]
1451953070953.jpg
17 KB, 399x388
SEX FUCKING SCANDALS DON'T WORK THEY ONLY MADE CRUZ LOOK LIKE A FUCKING ALPHA MALE WHO HAS A WHOLE LOT OF SEX

IT DID NOT WORK WITH CLINTON

WHO THE FUCK IS THE RETARD THAT CAME UP WITH THIS BULLSHIT AND WANTED TO REPEAT SOMETHING THAT DID NOT WORK IN THE PAST
>>
>>70066697
Fucking retard, you're an idiot that happened to be right by circumstances you couldn't even understand

The reason nothing has happened yet is because nobody believes it and it hasn't gained traction. That's it. No major news organization has gotten enough evidence to run the story themselves, and unless that happens, it won't have any effect

Retard.
>>
>>70066697

Nah, people just don't believe it because nobody would actually sleep with Rato.
>>
File: 1451954223217.jpg (184 KB, 794x794) Image search: [Google]
1451954223217.jpg
184 KB, 794x794
>>70066904
>Fucking retard, you're an idiot

NO FUCK YOU RETARD YOU ARE AN IDIOT

YOU RETARDED MOTHER FUCK

GOD DAMN IT

ASSHOLE
>>
>>70066697
He even fucks rats. How disgusting are the people of Wisconsin?
>>
>>70066697
Looks like you don't understand that being a faithful christian is crucial to his campaign.
>>
>>70066697

I don't think you understand how sex scandals work with the National Enquirer and other magazines covering.

You don't get everything at once, it's a slow drip. They want to sell magazines after all.

Not to mention, we're about to get the DC Madam drop very soon.
>>
>>70067088
No, I am actually incredibly confident I'm smarter than you, and your retarded ramblings indicate a complete lack of knowledge or experience. I'd say you're either a literal 100 IQ normie or you're 15
>>
REEEEEEEEE

haha. I kek at you
>>
I agree, op. Shouldn't have strayed from the path of the memes to waste time slandering Cruz like some liberal gossip rag.
>>
>>70066697
EARLY VOTING
A
R
L
Y

V
O
T
I
N
G

sex scandals are also a medium-tong term thing, not always instant
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.