[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the most evil thing Hillary Clinton has ever done?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 10
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 338x396) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 338x396
What's the most evil thing Hillary Clinton has ever done?
>>
Those digits
>>
>>70066555
She defended a pedophile who raped a 14 year old girl and she the charges dropped.
>>
>>70066555
She was born.
>>
>>70066555
Are you stupid Juan?

Those famous mails weren't written by her.
A journalist send them to her she didn't wrote shit.

Do some research before talking shit please.
>>
She either intentionally or unintentionally created ISIS due to her hand in the Arab Spring revolution.
>>
>>70066555
She bathes in the blood of aborted fetus.
>>
>>70066919
Da fuq are you talking about
>>
>i promise not to deport non criminal immigrants (read illegals)

aka meaning: enter the country, and i wont deport anyone

aka good bye America
>>
>armed terrorists in Libya
>armed terrorists in Syria
>destroyed Yemen
>enabled ISIS in Iraq

and that was just in a few short years

I can't imagine what she will do as president now the the fucking evangelicals are voting for Cruz and ensuring her victory.
>>
She sent a retard to death and laughed about it.

Not joking
>>
File: 1450990023824.jpg (101 KB, 825x648) Image search: [Google]
1450990023824.jpg
101 KB, 825x648
>>70067097
Oh I forgot
>destroyed Honduras

She was very busy as Secretary of State
>>
>>70066555
pork belly futures, white water, vast right wing conspire, bengazzi so what if americunts died, lies constatnly, top secrect emails AND THIS IS JUST WHAT WE KNOW ABOUT, CAN YOU FUCKING IMAGINE WHAT ELSE.

and yeah go ahead with the , "she was found innocent every time" bullshit, the cunt is dirty, the clinton crime family is an accurate description.
>>
>>70066555
DEM DIGITS
>>
Attacked her husband's rape victims.
>>
>>70066555
Smoked Bill's slightly used cohibas
>>
File: HumaAbedin-October2010.jpg (37 KB, 307x396) Image search: [Google]
HumaAbedin-October2010.jpg
37 KB, 307x396
>>70066555
>What's the most evil thing Hillary Clinton has ever done?

<----Her
>>
>>70066919
WTF are you talking about,faggot?

Oh, by the way
Don't call me Juan, I don't have a plebian name like you
>>
>>70067895

Sex tape when?
>>
>>70067966
Hopefully never
>>
>>70066555
we destabilized syria by funding/arming "freedom fighters" (now isis) who killed ghadafi. The "freedom fighters" implented sharia law and turned on the US for destabilizing Syria. Clinton and obama kept a top secret US embassy outpost there to "help" syria some more behind the curtains so they could instill a proxy govt more covertly.

The "freedom fighters" slaughtered us ambassadors christopher stevens and sean smith by suffocating them to death with diesal fuel fumes and attacked the compound in waves while the entire staff was requesting US military assistance. This request was repeatedly denied by obama and hillary over and over until some nearby cia operatives came to their aid. This aggresive unwarranted intervention is what exposed benghazi, because survivors were evacuated after almost a day of droves of muslims shooting at and bombing them with mortar shells and lived to tell the tale.

People speculate hillary and obama were hoping for no survivors so as to cover their tracks in benghazi syria.
>>
>>70067097
Trump will likley do worse than cruz, its basically up to bernie pulling a victory out his ass to stop her.
>>
File: 1457931317269.jpg (15 KB, 190x250) Image search: [Google]
1457931317269.jpg
15 KB, 190x250
>>70068354
Well if Hillary still looked like this I'd be all for it
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 309x476) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 309x476
She killed Vince Foster
>>
not much
>>
>>70067703
>Attacked her husband's rape victims.
This. Also apparently one of the victims cats was killed and left mutilated on her doorstep in addition to having threats made against her children.
>>
>>70068413
And that isnt even touching the emails
>>
>>70066555
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fgcd1ghag5Y
>>
>>
She's not evil, you've all fallen for spin and done made yourselves look stupid. For someone so established in American politics to only have negligence to email security as a blot on her record I would snap her up in a heartbeat.
Things considering the middle east? Again you're no better than tumblr for putting those events completely on the west (let alone her). The Arab Spring was an honest pursuit for those in the West and has only lamented the fall of the Muslim world for fucking it up so badly.
>>
Has had multiple abortions, has helped cover up Bill's rapes, foments cultural Marxism.
>>
>>70066555
she's a woman
>>
>>70066827
That's what lawyers are suppose to do.
Everyone has a right to a defense
If there wasn't enough evidence to convict him then he's innocent..
>>
>>70069081
>Things considering the middle east?
Like Benghazi? Oh wait...
>>
>>70069081
So your understanding of her politics only goes back a little over a year
>>
>>70069081
Accurate.

The only people who believe that these are scandals? Their hate of her has nothing to do with any issues. They'd make up some other excuse to hate her.

And these distractions have fooled no one, except the people looking to be fooled. All they've done is taken out their own credibility with moderates, if they attack her in a general. It'll just be eye-rolling and "oh look, more Republican idiots spending hundreds of hours on a trumped up 'scandal.'"
>>
She wants to import a million Muslim NEETS
>>
>>70066555
Check em senpai
>>
>>70070310
I'm usually not good at this but ur a shill..kindly fuck off
>>
Run for president
>>
>>70070967
>the only people who would dare disagree with me online must be paid to do so!
Sorry bud, but it's Republicans who made a joke of their party. Birthers, Benghazi, and now you're running Trump? Conservative Republicans get eye-rolls even from moderate Republicans, at this point. You guys are a joke, and it really is your fault
>>
>>70069312
She purposely gave instructions that resulted in badly handled evidence to obtain a mistrial.

The evidence in question was the little girls bloody underwear.
>>
>>70066919
You're one ass backwards faggot
>>
>>70071937
Yes, and that was her job. Any lawyer would've done the same for their client.
>>
>>70072424
So you're saying a lawyers job is to taint the system to obtain sheckles.
Can't argue with that.
Revised objection to Clinton: She was a fucking snake lawyer.
>>
>>70072724
>I'll stick to my narrative no matter what!
Yeah, that's still not an issue, just like Benghazi or the emails. Hey, maybe ask to see her birth certificate! That'll definitely get you taken seriously, right?
>>
>>70072997
>Facts aren't real if they make women or minorities look bad.
Keep it up, faggotron.
>>
>>70073296
>Facts are relevant just because you try to spin the fuck out of them
Scream about it until you're blue in the face. Neither you, nor any Republican pushing that narrative, will ever succeed in changing even one mind, with it. You will lose the respect of other people and your ability to have your beliefs taken seriously by them, though.
>>
FUCK HER http://youtu.be/E8Fu-aK_83o
>>
>>70073506
>The facts
>Ever not being relevant.
>'But you can't be MEAN to the GIRL, she's A GIRL!'
>>
>>70073749
But they aren't intrinsically relevant. Do you not know what a red herring is?

>I believe we should elect a socially progressive, financially conservative Democrat
>Alligators sun-bathe with their mouths open to avoid getting a fever!

See? Facts aren't relevant. And what you're doing isn't talking about facts, by the way. It's talking about your interpretation of facts.

Whole different story.
>>
>>70074002
>What's the most evil thing Clinton has ever done?
>Got a child rapist off scott-free and giggled like that little girl will never be able to do again
>'lel how is Hillary Clinton (pbuh) literally being a pedo-protecting piece of human trash relevant to her being evil?'
>>
>>70074550
Was he convicted? No?

See how we get back to your interpretation of facts and facts not being the same thing as actual facts?
>>
>>70074754
>'But she got him off!'
>'She knew he did it, laughed about it, but he served no punishment for the crime!'
>'Sure, it was because her instructions caused the mishandling of the raped pre-pubescent blood stained panties!'
>In a conversation about WHY SHE IS EVIL

So I'm assuming you're a muslim, what with having no problem with pedo-rape and all. Are you supporting her because she armed your ISIS comrades, o because your sleeper cell told you to?
>>
>>70075337
Ah. So your point is that, though the evidence, a jury, the defendant and the defense attorney all decided he was innocent... it's a true fact because you super-duper believe it, so therefore the way you perceive it is also how other people should perceive it and that's a fact, too, because you super-duper-duper believe it?

And if I disagree with your spin then I'm Muslim?

Thank you, anon, for enlightening all of us with your "facts."
>>
>>70075796
As was stated, it was declared a mistrial because her instructions resulted in mishandled evidence.

No jury, no deciding, mistrial.

Because of this evil, conniving, near-jew of a woman.

Hillary Clinton is evil incarnate.
You, on the other hand, are just being paid to defend evil incarnate. Enjoy the thirty five cents you made this thread. Try not to kill too many kuffir on your way out.
>>
Get her husband to pardon literal terrorists responsible for the deaths of American so that they could donate to her Senate campaign
>>
>>70076496
>take me seriously!
>she's evil and that's factual!
>people are paid money to post on internet forums!
You see why your beliefs are not taken seriously by anyone, right? Or is that just a conspiracy of the liberal media?
>>
>>70076640
Get a load of this guy, on tonight of all nights he claims shills don't exist.

Ironic considering how much I'm paid per post.
>>
File: 1459272869800.png (347 KB, 669x402) Image search: [Google]
1459272869800.png
347 KB, 669x402
>>70066555

defended a child rapist she knew was guilty, but was able to bend the system's arm to get him off just so she could get a victory notch on her belt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2f13f2awK4

she's literally an accomplice to getting children raped.
>>
>>70075796
are you dense or paid
>>
>>70072424

>breaking the law
>thats her job

seems to be the common narrative with hillary
>>
>>70066555
She touch the benis
>>
>>70066555
>What's the most evil thing Hillary Clinton has ever done?
Promised her family friend Donald Trump political favors in return for him spoiling the GOP presidential ticket.

It's super effective, but a rather evil thing to do to the country.
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.