[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is Trump's stance on the IRS. Cruz wants to abolish
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
What is Trump's stance on the IRS. Cruz wants to abolish it and i like that idea.
>>
>>70065258
>What is Trump's stance on the IRS. Cruz wants to abolish it and i like that idea.
>abolishing the IRS
Literally the most stupidest fucking thing I've heard this entire election. We would fucking collapse without the IRS, no matter how badly we hate it.
>>
>>70065258
ted is going to rename the IRS

hes kind of a retard like that
>>
>>70065258
rato will make the RRS

Rat Revenue Service

ALL CHEESE GOES TO RAT OR YOU GET BIT
>>
>We need to abolish the IRS, they take money from me and I don't like that

What a meme policy.
>>
Cruz is a globalist that cons retards into giving tax breaks to billionaires

He really is a good goy for Soros.
>>
He's not going to abolish shit

He will get a temporary measure to get a flat tax, use it to impose a flat tax and VAT tax.

When he leaves and they elect socliaists because our country is half mexican/sand nigger/nigger in 8 years, the taxes will revert back but this time we have a Vat too

This is how this works
>>
>>70065494
Kekekekek
>>
File: 35269ted-cruz-goldman-sachs.jpg (69 KB, 467x700) Image search: [Google]
35269ted-cruz-goldman-sachs.jpg
69 KB, 467x700
>>70065810
>impose a flat tax and VAT tax.

And those taxes exist to punish the middle class

Cruz voters are literal drooling retards voting to slit their own throats in order to benefit Wall Street and they don't even know it.
>>
>>70065258
Isn't that because he is a cultist who wants to abolish government institutions and establish his special snoflake pseudo-christian theocracy?
>>
>>70066084
yes

and the evangelicals love it just as much as they love wall street raping the economy and wasting trillions for muh Israel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNa5w9js48s
>>
File: image_0-1.jpg (302 KB, 908x697) Image search: [Google]
image_0-1.jpg
302 KB, 908x697
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.