[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Soros' endgame with the Panama Papers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: _intro_imageUrl.jpg (130 KB, 1320x743) Image search: [Google]
_intro_imageUrl.jpg
130 KB, 1320x743
So I figured out Soros' endgame with the panama papers. First off the reason we haven't seen anything about Americans yet is because he wanted to grab the world's attention first get us all squarely focused on this and colour the group as a whole as people the normies already see as evil bastards, (Putin, Assad, the Saudis) then once he has the attention of the world he's going to release the real name of his target, Trump, I guarantee Trump's name comes out of this, this is why they are throwing some of their own under the bus to torpedo Trump, they'll probably give us some low level American politicians as well but you can bet Shillary and Rato aren't going to be on that list just like Soros and the Koch brothers and the Rothschild family. He won't release Trump's name till right before his "Democracy Spring" event is my guess in order to cause as much chaos as possible.
>>
This is the only true """""end game"""""" anon

http://www.vice.com/en_uk/read/larry-summers-and-the-secret-end-game-memo
>>
>>70065577
Never heard of that one before, but then again a story like that would never be allowed to make national headlines which is why the panama papers are concerning, there has to be something else at play here for them to throw some of their own under the bus.
>>
>>70066644
these are nice numbers.
>>
>>70066644
>>70065577
literally evidence of loominity itt
>>
>>70064835
Koch Bros hate communism. They are libertarian.
>>
>>70067182
Kek confirms it
>>
kek has spoken gents
>>
>>70066644
>there has to be something else at play here for them to throw some of their own under the bus.
The majority of the rich are just as much useful idiots as your average BLM protester. They're the modern minor nobility and the minor nobility's position was never secure. You can always make more nouveau riche.
>>
>>70067313
>Not realizing they are the same as Soros and that they only pretend to be something else.
>>
https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2016/04/corporate-media-gatekeepers-protect-western-1-from-panama-leak/
>>
ultra rich people are so gross...
>>
This could be pet of the 100 days of beating trump.
Then Rato will be exposed as a user of whores and they will plug in Paul Ryan who will lose to Hillary.
>>
>>70067313
They are open border cucks just like Soros.
>>
I want off the wild ride
>>
File: You+never+get+off.jpg (15 KB, 229x200) Image search: [Google]
You+never+get+off.jpg
15 KB, 229x200
>>70070368
>>
>>70070095
Libertarians are open borders supporting cucks. I fail to see the inconsistency
>>
>>70064835
Perhaps Soros and a few Illuminati friends are knocking down competition a few notches? Also, wouldn't it be grand if they could introduce new global banking laws to prevent this type of corruption in the future? A step closer to a single world government, perhaps?
>>
>>70064835

HILLARY has already been connected to it. Trump is a small fish in a big world, he never had any real power.
>>
>>70071838

UN would be called upon to handle any international cross-border taxation cases. Any multinational corporation would have to pay taxes to the UN which would then give a percentage to the countries its operations are located in
>>
>>70071896
That's why you should give him sum, fucking cucks
>>
>>70072186
>UN would be called upon to handle any international cross-border taxation cases.
And how do they plan to do this?

In case you missed it, you have the army of the UN. If you say "the UN would be called", what you're actually saying is "The US would be called".
>>
>>70072619

the plan is to eventually put all armed forces, nuclear weapons, etc. into the control of the UN

enforcing taxation policies would give them reach to try to do this - especially if a cuck president is elected in the US
>>
>>70064835
There are no Americans on this thanks to TPA. The deal included tax transparency provisions and caused Panama to fix banking laws and improve tax reporting for transparency. This is why you won't find Americans on this. The end-game here is hurting Euros.
>>
>>70072877
Yeah, that's going to happen. I'm sure Russia and China will agree with that.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.