[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The 45th president of the united states of america
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: MTE4MDAzNDEwMDU4NTc3NDIy[1].jpg (16 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
MTE4MDAzNDEwMDU4NTc3NDIy[1].jpg
16 KB, 300x300
You're looking at her right now you racist sexists homophobes, when she becomes president there will be laws to ban this sexist/homophobic/transphobic/ableist/ageist/genderphobic LGBTQGFAAPTphobic and this site will be shut down

#endhate
>>
>>70063685 +1
>you racist sexists homophobes,
exactly why no one should vote for her
nothing but hate from her "supporters" that don't know anything besides whipping up another shitty troll thread
>>
Is an Australian using a U.S proxy?
>>
File: Baghdad_pol.png (444 KB, 861x835) Image search: [Google]
Baghdad_pol.png
444 KB, 861x835
>>70063685
>>
>>70063685
lol no, she's a flip-flopper. People are turning anti-PC, so she will be moderate in the future than she is right now. She's like Merkel, who is starting to do the same.
>>
>>70064156
more moderate*
>>
>>70063685
We are going straight from a black man to a space reptile.

feels like we are missing a steps between
>>
More like she'll continue to hand what's left of your country over to Wall Street and fight harder for Israel overseas
>>
File: 888888888.gif (53 KB, 129x111) Image search: [Google]
888888888.gif
53 KB, 129x111
>>70064156
>She's like Merkel, who is starting to do the same.
so we can expect the united states of islam?
>>
>>70063978
What ever happened to that guy? I hope he made out ok
>>
I LOVE IT

I Hillary wins the presidency she will ABSOLUTELY 100 PERCENT send us to war with Russia
>>
>>70063685
lets pray to god, the white god, that some one can make the ultimate sacrifice and kill this fucking evil cunt before she sits upon the throne.
>>
It's too late /pol/

Meme magic couldn't save us
>>
>>70064475
Don't know what you are talking about. There are border controls in Europe, at the moment. This is completely against one of the core principles of the EU.
http://ec.europa.eu/dgs/home-affairs/what-we-do/policies/borders-and-visas/schengen/reintroduction-border-control/index_en.htm
>>
>>70064582
He's the new spokesman for the Trump campaign.
>>
>>70063685
kek, voting for her just to see the world burn. Don't really give a fuck beyond that.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.