[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TRUMP DUMPED
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 49
File: w5345.png (2 MB, 1389x710) Image search: [Google]
w5345.png
2 MB, 1389x710
It's over with Trump.

This guy just did the math, even if he wins ALL the circled states, he doesn't get the magic number.

Fuck

I fucking hate Iowa, Wisconsin and Ohio and all these fucking retard cuck states so fucking much FUCK OFF RETARD OLD FAGGOTS
>>
File: pds_590315.jpg (339 KB, 1024x1280) Image search: [Google]
pds_590315.jpg
339 KB, 1024x1280
Cruz is a gigantic Christian Zionist stooge and has hired three of the most bloodthirsty jews on Earth to tell him what wars the US needs to fight for Israel

Is not nominating another neocon really too much to ask for, republicans?
>>
>>70062663
>>70064363
Evangelicals are dumb as fuck. If they and niggers weren't allowed to vote, the Donald/Bernie race that we deserve would already be on.
>>
Well, that was a fun ride. Guess we'll have to enjoy 8 more years of female Obama or Stalin
>>
File: BCS.png (97 KB, 953x819) Image search: [Google]
BCS.png
97 KB, 953x819
>>70062663
Its a shame they let someone who has terminal autism on television.

Best case scenario in all states, he wins all the delegates in NY and CA, and look how much he has over 1237, split CA and NY how you want and it'll still give him 1237+.

This is what common core does to you.
>>
I reallyy don't get people who vote for Ted Cruz at all.
>>
>>70066890

I'll be voting for Cruz in WV.

U mad?
>>
>>70067135
why?
>>
>>70068017

Because I'm conservative, and he's the only conservative in the race.

You can't be conservative and populist.
>>
>>70062663
who is this kid, his math is all kinds of fucked up, just no ability to hold numbers in his head
>>
>>70068250
You are a cuckservative you mean
>>
>>70062663
Says the increasingly nervous cuck for the 500th time.

Tried self-harm?
>>
>>70068250
You are not white. Stay jelly
>>
>>70068250
Your ideology is outdated and clearly doesn't work. I don't even know in what way Cruz would appeal to you over, say, Trump, from whom Cruz has taken almost all of his best, apparently populist, ideas.
>>
Good thing Soros and Microsoft are working hard and pulling out all the stops to save us from le Bad Man Trump
They really care about what's best for us
>>
>>70064790
Even if Trump got the nomination Hillary would still win. It's time to abandon Trump and be a #aMericanMerkelMissile now.
>>
>>70065536
Except he's not winning 50% in California and he's not winning New Mexico at all probably.
>>
>>70062663
>Wisconsin
Let me knew how Newyork goes
>>
>>70064363
He's gonna get schlonged by Hillary and Bernie. Honestly, even though Trump can't win this anymore. I feel like Bernie seems to be the last shot of hope. I do not want a fucking cruel woman running this great nation
>>
>>70068250
Nice aguement
This is why Cruze will lose
>>
>>70065536
What site is this?
>>
>>70062663

It's time to support a true conservative.
>>
>>70068250
Cuckservatives are cancer srsly ..
>>
>>70065536
He's not going to win any of the West Coast, likely. I don't think Trump will have 1237+ but he's still have over 1100, and Cruz will not even be at 700. The party will sit down with him and tell him to not be such a buffoon, to pick an establishment (i.e. Chris christie) running mate, and then they'll nominate him and set him loose on the Clintons.

1237 is not happening
>>
>>70062663
can't stump the Trump
>>
>>70068250
>cuckservative
>>
>1212
>Indiana not counted
>106 extra delegates who could swing fuck knows which way

Yeah, I'd like to see them try deny Trump the nomination when he's only 25 DELEGATES AWAY. They should prepare for Civil War 2.0 at that point.
>>
>>70068812

I'm half WASP-German mix/half-North Atlantid. You can't get whiter.

>>70069075

I don't want to hear from retarded children supporting a low IQ meme candidate that conservatism doesn't work. Lol. Cruz will be our first conservative president.

>>70069336

>Cruze
>>
>>70069457
Cruz is about as conservative as Bernie. He's a shill who'll throw open your Mexico borders and flod your countriy with spics.

Then again, you're a shill aswell so you know.
>>
File: rope.jpg (70 KB, 566x848) Image search: [Google]
rope.jpg
70 KB, 566x848
The only thing keeping me alive were the memes. I don't foresee any more memes bring me as much joy as when Trump was crushing the competition. I'll see you on the other side, /pol/. You were my only friends.
>>
>>70069687
I'm probably smarter than you.

>low IQ

156 is pretty low I guess lel
>>
File: 1449598725403.jpg (93 KB, 475x375) Image search: [Google]
1449598725403.jpg
93 KB, 475x375
>>70065536
OP fucking rekt
>>
>>70069827

>156 IQ
>Donald Trump

Pls give me more Keks
>>
>>70069687
If you are for real, you're an complete moron and basically proof of all the negative stereotype heaped upon certain American federal states.
>>
>>70069687
Cruz truly would be the best conservative since Reagan. The base is partly rooting for him, but millions MORE are rooting for someone else. If Trump was an open communist and was the nominee, it'd simply be what the base wanted this particular year. The media and elitist college-educated voters have successfully disparaged and alienated blue-collar voters with all these references to "low education" and "low intelligence" and driven/entrenched them further into the populist camps.
>>
I despise conservatives so much after this election. They are such sniveling little unamerican pussies. An ideology of wimps.
>>
>>70069075
I wish i could punch you in the cockholster you ignorant faggot.
>>
File: 1459635845534.jpg (80 KB, 720x479) Image search: [Google]
1459635845534.jpg
80 KB, 720x479
>>70062663

Oh man, /pol/ will get BTFO when President Sanders takes the Oval Office.
>>
>>70065536

So there is hope? What website is that?
>>
>>70069976
Counter question, what is conservative about Cruz, him being Christian on paper?
>>
>>70069759
but youl miss him crashing the republicans as every supporter he has wont vote now

if he wins the nomination i hope to see him get like 10% of the vote against Hillary; then your republican party will put a gun to their heads and realize that they couldve backed a winner

either way, Trump lives on, hell just go back to making Billions on real estate and Trump Steaks

oh youl be fucked but the rest of the world will move on
>>
>>70062663
No one will have the delegates to win the first ballot. Trump will still have the most and he will offer a credible threat of a third party run as a spoiler. The convention delegates will either be smart and hand him the nomination as the only person who can unite the party and bring in new voters, or he'll mount that third party run and that will make the race completely unpredictable.

It's entirely possible Cruz will end up as President, but only because the House of Representatives gives it to him after no one wins the electoral college.

This is going to be the craziest election in over a hundred years.
>>
>>70069666
There will never be another American civil war, Satan.
>>
>>70070007
How is a guy who's effectively a big money shill, who supports things such as allowing illegals not just to stay permanently but effectively turn millions of them into American citizens, in any kind of way a conservative?
>>
>>70070079
See
>>70069582

He's not getting 1237, but he won't need to.
>>
File: 123.jpg (110 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
123.jpg
110 KB, 800x800
>mfw I'm gonna vote for Hillary out of spite
>>
>>70070189
Yes, there will. It's basically inevitable no matter what happens. Morons like you set up the entirety of the West for it.
>>
>>70069976
It's derived from the minimum required SAT test scores from the time he was admitted into Wharton, as well as Wharton possibly having a literal IQ test requirement to be admitted back when that was a thing.

You probably don't even break 130, faggot, you have no authority on this. You probably don't even know anything about IQ or what it even means, you're just using it as a memey buzzword.
>>
>>70070193
Because he is the most openly hard-right candidate. He wants to deport all illegals, by the way, and he's totally against abortion and gays, which Trump is clearly not.

Say what you want, but Trump is an Ivy League-educated New York billionaire. He's a high-class gentleman and he's not anti-gay or racist in any way; he's just pandering.
>>
>>70070146
>The convention delegates will either be smart and hand him the nomination as the only person who can unite the party and bring in new voters

The GOP establishment would rather lose to Hillary than give Trump a chance. They know that if Trump gets in, their cushy corruption government scheme is over. Hillary = gridlock, Trump = revolutionary change.
>>
>>70064544
a lot of evangelicals are old people who dutifully listen to fox news instead of creating their own opinions. im a Christian but I think we need to burn down all of the middle east except for a select few countries and let Israel handle its own shit
>>
>>70069199
How would he not win NM?
He destroyed AZ.
>>
>>70070254
If a brokered convention happens and they give it to Cruz or God forbid Marco or if hell freezes over Jeb Bush i would want to see Trump get behind Hillary Clinton

the republican tears would be immense
>>
>>70069998

>Germany

After you're done letting Muhammad fuck your mom and girlfriend in the ass, get back with me.

Maybe you can bail out Greece again you irrelevant kraut.

>>70070007

Absolutely he would. He would be best for the country. We could get serious economic growth and our debt under control. We could have a conservative Supreme Court. We could have more energy jobs.

Everything about a Cruz presidency would be fantastic.

>>70070084

The problem with you faggots is that you don't even know what a conservative is. I wouldn't expect a Eurocuck to have a clue as to what a conservative is because not a single conservative exists on the entire continent.

The only thing you can come up with is "bible-thumping."
>>
>>70065536
He's not going to win all the delegates in the proportional states, and he's not going to win them all in the winner-take-all states that divvy them up by congressional district. He could still get enough of the unpledged/directly elected delegates to win on the first ballot even without 1237 pledged delegates, or we could see a major convention fight.
>>
>>70064544
The funny thing is Trump won Evangelical sates which proves lying Ted is a damn scam that not even Evangelicals voted for him
>>
>>70070072
That's not an impossible scenario, if Trump mounts a third party run as a spoiler.
>>
>>70068250
Good, I'm not going to blindly follow a fucking party just because I like being apart of something. I going to follow a canidate with their own opinions because I'm not a massive retard and I don't need others to decide my values for me
>>
File: 1459637773237.png (527 KB, 838x630) Image search: [Google]
1459637773237.png
527 KB, 838x630
>>70062663

Actually Trump wins regardless of the turn out of the rest of the election.

Only way it can be stolen from him is with a brokered THEFT.

The majority of America won't let that happen. Trump's leading by 3 MILLION votes.
>>
>>70070225
This. Priebus is already turning toward Trump
>>
File: 1449966101237.png (134 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1449966101237.png
134 KB, 500x375
>>70070084
he is a bible thumping, homo stumping, neocon dumpling. who will lose for ALL the exact same reasons why Romney lost. He is just as corrupt as Hillary and is owned by foreign interests (t.Soros).

All Hillary has to say is "Current year you gay hating hillbilly" and its fucking over.

That same tactic won't work on Trump which is why he is the best shot we have AND he doesn't have the downsides of having an actual conservashit as POTUS.

As a Minnesota-fag who has hated those Wisconsin cow fuckers his entire life. I can't believe they would fucking vote for a loser.
>>
>>70070688
He won't need to run third party, most Trump supporters will either stay home or vote for Hillary just to get back the GOP. It's all over social media that votes are getting changed. The secret is out.
>>
>>70070411
>Say what you want, but Trump is an Ivy League-educated New York billionaire

god forbid that you have someone who knows something about running the economy AND has an education

>George Bush- yeeeeaaah, and i was in the reserves....yep...uh...how do i turn this door handle again...it seems to be locked...ill jiggle it a bit more....oh god i forgot im at a foreign press conference...oh fuck how do i get out of this one...uh il smile and wave; thats always worked for that Dead puppet on a string the British have for a Queen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ew7yUtVhV6w
>>
>>70070364

>B-but m-minimum SAT scores to get into the University of Pennsylvania, which is a lower ranked Ivy League even though his dad was a multimillionaire

It's Wharton's MBA program that's prestigious faggot. Trump transferred into the University of Pennsylvania because he was too retarded to get in directly.

He won't even release his academic transcripts.

Compare his education to Cruz's and just kill yourself.
>>
>>70070541
You fucking idiot. Conservatism was invented in Europe. Who do you think Edrmund Burke would support? The racial minority born outside of his empire's dominion, or the populist that wants to restore his country's pride and traditions?

See, this is the real problem you cuckservative phonies. And that's what you are, a cuck phony. You don't understand conservatism any better than the people you attack. You're no conservative. Look how much leftist filth has been smuggled into the "conservative movement". Conservatives used to be against things like racial equality. They opposed the Civil Rights Act! They opposed desegregation! And now look at you wimps. Voting for a goddamn spic. Because somewhere along the way you bought the left's horseshit line that America is about "ideas" and not ethnic stock. What a bunch of fucking sellouts.

Keep trying to sell your watered down version of conservatism. Less and less people are buying it. It's a shit product.
>>
File: nick-young-confused-face.jpg (40 KB, 505x431) Image search: [Google]
nick-young-confused-face.jpg
40 KB, 505x431
>>70070254
>voting for who GOP wants you to vote for to spite the GOP
???
>>
>>70070411

He TRANSFERRED into the shittiest Ivy League and won't even release his academic transcripts.

Ted Cruz has an undergrad from Princeton and a law degree from Harvard.
>>
>>70070838

>Republican Party

>conservative

I have news for you boyo...
>>
>>70070956
I'm not saying Cruz isn't smart, but Trump is most definitely a very intelligent man, probably about as smart as Cruz.

You're still retarded, and dumber than me. How does that make you feel?
>>
>>70070411
Did you even read up on him? He's part of the Gang of Eight. Before Trump came in he wanted to GIVE THEM ALL CITIZENSHIP.

Cruz is in no way hard right, he's a cuckservative but mostly he's cucking you and he's doing it hard. They've been screwing you over this way since the beginning, they promise you these things then do the exact opposite. But because you're a god fearing mongoloid you keep falling for it while Pedro drives up in front of your house to turn your daughter into a crack whore and his gang rapes your wife in your kitchen.
>Cruuuuz senpai save me!
Oh wait, he's one of them, always has been. Too bad for you.
>>
>>70062663

You pretty much sound like a 16 year old - your average Trump pusher.
>>
>>70070500
That would just prove the meme that Trump was a plant the whole time.
>>
>>70070541
>The problem with you faggots is that you don't even know what a conservative is

I've seen enough of "conservatism" that I turned into a nationalist instead

There is nothing "conservative" about giving the kitchen sink to foreign corporations, just to watch them strongarm every single state that even attempts to preserve traditional culture

There is nothing "conservative" about letting foreign corporations invite poo in looers to compete with actual American workers
>>
>>70070500
THEY WANT TO LOSE. The Republicans want to lose, so they can go back to basically stuffing their own pockets and cucking their voters with the help of mass immigration.
>>
>>70070072

The whole country will be BTFO into a failed state.
>>
>>70071019

>Burke was a European, therefore, years later there must still be conservatives in Europe

Just stop. You don't know anything about political ideology. You don't know anything about property rights. You don't know anything about John Locke's second treatise. You don't know anything about the Federalist Papers. You don't know anything about classical liberalism. You don't know about neoliberalism. You know nothing about Mises, Hayek, or Friedman. You know nothing about Buckley. You don't know why Calvin Coolidge was one of our best presidents.

Just stop.
>>
http://strawpoll.me/7292704
VOTE

VOTE

VOTE

VOTEhttp://strawpoll.me/7292704
VOTE

VOTE

VOTE

VOTEhttp://strawpoll.me/7292704
VOTE

VOTE

VOTE

VOTEm
>>
>>70069687
And first spic you fucking idiot

And no way he can win the general you massive hick

And fuck yiur conservatism you levin cock sucking pussy
>>
>>70065597
> He's still missing his target

He's not though. Delegates are awarded based both on districts won and overall state results. He won almost every district, so he's going to be getting a disproportionately large number of delegates. Even though he only won by 8 points or so, he's almost doubling Hillary's delegate count in the state.

If you're basing the "missed target" statement on google, it's only showing about 83% of the pledged delegates awarded in the state, and he's only 4 delegates from his target, at 44.

He definitely hit the target and then some.
>>
>>70071248

I just showed that you were an ignorant faggot talking about things that you didn't know about.

I'll stick to calling you and Trump retarded.
>>
>>70065536
You are the dumbest cunt alive if you think Trump gets 166 out of 172 California votes.
>>
>>70070541
Bible thumping? Really? And I have a perfect understanding of what a proper conservative is. You guys however are basically liberals at this point and egalitarians at worst.
>>
>>70062663
Did you really think Trump would ever win? We live in a fucking libtard world ffs
>>
The GoP is gonna fissure after this election. There will finally be a party for people who aren't insane fundamentalists and then the party for fundamentalists everyone can ignore.
>>
>>70071562

You don't come across as a very intelligent person.
>>
File: 1459722840840.jpg (66 KB, 599x450) Image search: [Google]
1459722840840.jpg
66 KB, 599x450
>>70068250
>>
>>70062663
well time to vote for sanders in the general and become a neet
>>
>>70070072
Sanders wold run all of 2 months before a myserious string of heart attacks leaves Hillary as president.
>>
>>70071470
This sort of unamerican filth is why I have no use for modern day "conservatives." You are nothing but libertarians that like you worship your New World-created gods and call it Christianity (it's not).

Hayek, Mises. too funny. These fucking kikes were not conservatives. They weren't us. They were another people altogether, with values completely alien to the men who founded this republic.

You are not a conservative in any meaningful sense. You believe in too many left-wing principles to be that. You're just great in number and through superiority of numbers are able to call something "conservative" which isn't. Your version of conservativism would be completely and utterly unrecognizable to men like Burke and Adams and de Maistre.
>>
>>70071425

Good keep your entitlements and throw on your tariffs and other protectionist trade policies.

Let's see how shitty we can make this economy. You might as well vote for Bernie Sanders and go socialist all the way.
>>
File: yeb_wakes_up.png (146 KB, 818x662) Image search: [Google]
yeb_wakes_up.png
146 KB, 818x662
>>70065536
>Indiana
>New Mexico
Indiana is very Establishment, and NM is basically Idaho 2.0. Other than that very plausible, I think most experts are underestimating his showing in CA. Any Cali anons need to make sure people are gonna fucking vote for him, by far the most important state.
>>
File: 1455959382707.jpg (61 KB, 600x751) Image search: [Google]
1455959382707.jpg
61 KB, 600x751
Why do so many republicans love zionist shills

Didn't you learn anything after George W. Bush?
>>
>>70070254

just as trump wanted
>>
>>70071708
No, because if another marxist Democrat is elected for 4 more years, America as we know it is over. They are very close to legitimizing 11 MILLION illegal immigrants, 95% of whom will be "grateful" and vote lifelong democrat. Fucking TEXAS would turn blue. It's over for conservative america at that point.

This really is the last stand for conservatives, and many of them decide to go with the usual jesus bible thumping faggots that continuously lose because they are, in the words of Einstein, mentally insane cucks.

>"Insanity is doing the same thing over and
over and expecting different results."
>>
>>70071470
>You don't know anything
You, summed up in a single sentence.
>>
>>70067135
>>70068250
Really, that is your reason?

>"Because he is conservative"

.. ?
>>
>>70071901

There's three legs to the stool of conservatism bud.

You're a national socialist. You want protectionist policies, entitlements, and a controlled economy. You hate anything but white people. And you want a society that isn't religious. You also want a weak military.

Just vote for Bernie and try to ignore his SJW faggotry.
>>
File: roaches_btfo.png (230 KB, 323x839) Image search: [Google]
roaches_btfo.png
230 KB, 323x839
>>70072003
>sweden

Also, Dems are the exact same way. Nobody who has ever read the politics section of a newspaper actually likes Clinton, but Janet down the block who rarely leaves her house aside from her kid's preschool events is going to go out and support her just like she did with Bill.
>>
>>70071958
So how can you trust Cruz will actually do what he says when his wife is on the council of foreign relations (A group who he even described as a nest of pernicious snakes working to undermine our national sovereignty), takes money from donors such as Goldman Sachs, and had 1600 campaigners call up the people of Iowa and lie that Carson was dropping out of the race? Those don't seem like good character traits and are most definitely not something a "true conservative" would do.
>>
>>70072258
>You're a national socialist. You want protectionist policies, entitlements, and a controlled economy. You hate anything but white people. And you want a society that isn't religious. You also want a weak military.

FACE IT. YOU'RE NEVER GONNA MAKE IT

I don't wanna make it, I just wanna-
>>
TRUMP KEKS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT
>>
>>70072258
What are the three legs of the stool of conservative, pal?
>>
>>70071602
And I will stick to calling you a goddamn moron who has lost even a remote grasp on reality at this point.

You pretend Cruz, a member of the Gang of Eight who only started wanting to deport people en masse after formerly wanting to give them permanent residency status somehow is anything remotely approaching a decent candidate for the actual people of the US.

People like you are the reason why Western nations are failing, every single last one of them.
>>
Trump losing is disastrous on this board, because of Obama no one could really write anything good about Hillary, the most people write about Cruz is that he might win a brokered convention as his policies don't compare to Trump's. It is interesting with Bernie as if he does have a chance his supporters are gonna double down, and with them being white it means it's all or nothing, either Bernie gets elected or they don't get any aid from government for donating their grocery money because they can't get any government aid for being white.
>>
>>70072249

You usually vote for people who you agree with on policy, so yeah. shocker.
>>
>>70062663

sage and report

they're trying to demoralize us

Cruz is still losing and behind by 3 million votes

They're trying to slide us hard, for them it's now or never.
>>
>>70071602
That he still got into Wharton, and he still passed admittance, and he still attended business classes, and he still became a billionaire?

t. still smarter than you, and Trump is still smarter than Cruz despite all your bitching and screaming?
>>
>>70066890
>>70067135

I'm voting for Cruz in New York, even though I think he is pretty awful.

#StumpTrump
>>
>>70064363
>confusing conservatives with neoconservatives
>>
Iowa, Wisconsin and Ohio just voted in Hillary.
>>
>>70070254
I will not only vote for Hillary, I will SHILL FOR HILL
>>
>>70069389
fivethirtyeight, just scroll to trump and find the link that says "Can you get Trump the 1237?
>>
>>70071958
>Muh economy
It's great how you're capable of completely ignoring that your type of attitude is what has effectively ruined the economy at large, driven millions into poverty and basically sold of the future of all these countries to the highest bidder.

You're so caught up with short term profits, you have lost complete view of the larger picture. You're the type to throw open the Mexican border because it would for a short time generate a big increase in GDP, the consequences and eventual fallout be damned.
>>
>>70068250
Amazing. No wonder WV is a shithole.
>>
>>70072362

>Cruz, a member of the Gang of Eight

I stopped reading at that point because I realized it's pointless when you have no fucking clue what you're talking about.

I actually lold.
>>
>>70070500
I'll vote for yeb. He gave us a good time.
>>
>>70072258
Protectionist policies like the sort the founding fathers implemented and enforced? And who said anything about entitlements? Who said I have a problem with Christianity? I don't, I have a problem with your fake versions of Christianity that were invented in places like Michigan and Utah -- this isn't Christianity, it's voodoo nonsense. I'm all for a strong military. But not to "spread democracy" you insufferable boob.

You're an idiot. And also not a conservative. You can keep calling yourself that, but more and more people are beginning to see through the lie.

You use the word to control what you see as your share of the electorate. The word is rapidly losing power, and you with it. It's wonderful.

You're nothing but cucks. Wimply little, all talk, no action cuckolds, that allowed the left to smuggle in a treasure trove of their values into your "movement" and were so successful at it that you're not terrified to strike out against these left-wing values for fear that the left will punish you.

Wimps. That's all you are.
>>
>>70064363
Cruz is also a selfish elitist prick, so He has no qualms about sending troops to die in the middle east.
>>
>>70068250
>identity politics

looks like we're going the way of europe afterall
>>
>>70070468
>468▶
>>>70069199

NM is full of cucks. Like Utah.
>>
File: 462.jpg (85 KB, 500x550) Image search: [Google]
462.jpg
85 KB, 500x550
Trump can't get the nomination. Fuck that faggot and his degenerate druggie faggot brother
>>
>>70072142
All he sees is "muh cheap labour". These people are the ones driving companies in the ground left and right because they look at short term profit maximization and cut out the legs under the entire thing.

Then again, many of them are effectively what used to be liberals at best and outright big business puppets at worst.
>>
>>70072677
>>70072290
So what about this? Have you come up with a response to this?
>>
File: 02 - TrdsznN.jpg (42 KB, 335x500) Image search: [Google]
02 - TrdsznN.jpg
42 KB, 335x500
>>70070885
> I can't believe they would fucking vote for a loser.

You must not have seen the alternatives.
>>
File: twirling cruz.gif (982 KB, 625x352) Image search: [Google]
twirling cruz.gif
982 KB, 625x352
President Cruz!
>>
>>70072701

You don't even know what a conservative is.

Just lol.
>>
File: 876655.jpg (29 KB, 480x362) Image search: [Google]
876655.jpg
29 KB, 480x362
>>70062663
I thought Trump couldn't be stumped

All you loud mouthed faggots stuck a fat BBC in your mouths before the eggs were hatched.

What a bunch of hollering idiots
>>
>>70070468

they have different demographics? NM is a dem state and AZ is a repub state?

jesus christ just because they border eachotherr doesn't mean anything
>>
>>70070688
Trump would be the moral winner if he wouldn't run third party and Cruz would still lose hard.
>>
>>70071958
>muh economy

and that's all that cuckservatives care about anymore. Keep on feeding the overseas kikes. Meanwhile, millennials and generation z are becoming numale faggots not even fit to defend their own country
>>
>>70062663
I fucking told you guys that if Trump doesn't win I'm gonna support Bernie Sanders.

I told you that it was all or nothing.

Renounce your citizenship immediately and leave the socialists to their own troll economics.
>>
>h-he still has a chance guys!!

>I-its not over yet!!!!
>>
>>70072909
>being this retarded

wat
>>
>>70072909
What is a conservative?

If serving the "economy" doesn't serve the people of a nation, then we should stop serving the economy. If you love your wealth more than the liberty and tranquility of your freedom, may your chains rest lightly on you and may God forget you were ever our countrymen.
>>
>>70072909
>lol

Look, cuck. Just go back to leddddit already. You don't belong here. You're never going to sell us on your watered down, sissy version of conservatism. It's cuckservatism, and you are a full fledged cuckservative pussy boy. No better than the leftists that you only pretend to hate.
>>
>>70067135
Doesn't really matter, Trump is going to take every last county in WV
>>
>>70073123
cry more fagget
>>
oldfuck here. voted republican all my life. if trump is jewed out of the nomination im leaving the gop forever and voting democrat, sitting back, and watching the world burn.

fuck the neocons, fuck mccain, fuck romney, fuck cruz, fuck mcconnel, fuck graham. they're all a bunch of pandering cucks
>>
>>70072909
You have no answer to any question brought up at all, do you? You basically either voted for it because all you see is short term profits or a tremendous moron who got cucked hard by Cruz.
>>
>>70072807

You kids are so uneducated that you're saying Cruz was a member of the Gang of Eight.

I can't argue with such insurmountable ignorance. You have to have at least a baseline amount of knowledge to know that Cruz was never a member of the Gang of Eight (I mean holy shit lol).

You're so far behind on knowing things and so adamant in your ignorance, that it makes debate impossible.

When you guys learn about politics and study it for a few years and actually know things, get back with me. I don't want to spend hours correcting every factual mistake you retards make.

You shouldn't even be discussing politics. Go back to you game consoles kids.
>>
>>70062663
Cruz the Cuban-Canadian is not in it to win it. Ineligible to be a American President. The Prairie Puffer is the Biggest Piece of Shit to ever come from Canada.
>>
File: 1432486337855.gif (2 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1432486337855.gif
2 MB, 400x225
>>70062663
Based /bern/sconsin checking in

LOL GET REKT FAGGOT
>>
The Republican convention will be the day of The Happening. I can't wait for all the shit to go down.
>>
>>70069172
No can Do Cruz Ineligible LAME ASS>
>>
File: cruz guardian sprite.png (6 KB, 128x440) Image search: [Google]
cruz guardian sprite.png
6 KB, 128x440
>>70073250
cruz was the head of the gang of eight
>>
>>70073118

Communist China says their government serves the people of the nation.

You should move to that conservative wonderland.

Are you faggots really this uneducated on political theory?
>>
>>70073390
No, he was the one who stopped them. You are thinking of Rubio.
>>
>>70073118
He has no idea, absolutely none. He's basically voting for him because he's a Christian and supporting neo conservative big business benefiting policies which can be justified with leftist ideology that has been infused into the GoP because it is usefull to a few.
>>
>>70069687
Sorry dumb ASS. Cruz will never be Eligible to be President. You can bet his life on that!
>>
>>70071802
Not a chance in hell that Hillabitch will be vice president (or president). I'd hope for Russ Feingold, Elizabeth Warren, Joe Biden, Barney Frank, etc.
>>
>>70073268
>Cruz
>Cuban
Cruz never had Cuban citizenship, his father didn't have Cuban citizenship at the time of his birth, and both his paternal grandparents were from the Canary Islands so he isn't god damn Cuban.
>>
>>70073327
Na not happening. Publicans are so lame even the biggest Trump supporters will eat crow and cuck themselves once again
>>
So how does the Wisconsin primary work? Is it winner take all?
>>
File: 200x200px-ZC-d26254af_L3L.gif (1 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
200x200px-ZC-d26254af_L3L.gif
1 MB, 200x200
>>70073390

>being this retarded

I'm rendered speechless. You know you have Google, right?
>>
>>70070007
Sorry Dumb Ass. Reagan had 2 American Parents and was Born in the USA!
>>
>>70073390
Why would they make the Zodiac Killer the head of the gang of eight?
>>
>>70062663

>thinking Trump can't get 25 of the unbound delegates to vote for him on the first ballot

He would need less than half the Pennsylvania delegation.
>>
>>70073553
winrar takes most
>>70073562
it's on wikipedia shithead
>Cruz headed the gang of eight
>>
>>70073553
Winner take most by district.

Winner of the state gets a bunch of delegates and then the rest are split up by winner in each district.

Chance Trump could get 3 or 6 delegates tonight, but a slim chance.
>>
>>70073423
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/01/28/ted-cruz-s-flat-out-lie-on-immigration.html

Believing anything El Rato says, seriously now.
>>
>>70070620
Most people with Half A Fukin Brain know Cruz is Ineligible.
>>
>>70073250
Where did my post say anything about Gang of Eight?

Here, let me retype it for you

>So how can you trust Cruz will actually do what he says when his wife is on the council of foreign relations (A group who he even described as a nest of pernicious snakes working to undermine our national sovereignty), takes money from donors such as Goldman Sachs, and had 1600 campaigners call up the people of Iowa and lie that Carson was dropping out of the race? Those don't seem like good character traits and are most definitely not something a "true conservative" would do.

What is your response to that? These are dishonest and dishonorable things any "true conservative" would be ashamed of.

>>70073404
It is not "We the economy..." nor is it "We the companies...". It is "We the PEOPLE of the United States to form a more perfect union"
>>
>>70069306
I was thinking about this today, and what I see likely happening is Hillary gets in, barely, and feels hated by the people after Bernie got so much love. So she won't have any problem fucking everyone over, since we don't love her enough anyway.

Just like a woman.
>>
>>70073696
>the daily beast
>Literally a Democrat spin site
>>
>>70073390

I'll Google for you so this retard >>70072362 can see the members of the Gang of Eight

Sen. Michael Bennet, D-CO
Sen. Richard J. Durbin, D-IL
Sen. Jeff Flake, R-AZ
Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-SC
Sen. John McCain, R-AZ
Sen. Bob Menendez, D-NJ
Sen. Marco Rubio, R-FL
Sen. Chuck Schumer, D-NY[4]
>>
"Muh settlement" republican jews are still preferable to "check ur privilege goyim!" jews. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>70073052
I'd probably vote bernie, too

He'll at least create the welfare system needed to support a fourth reich. All that would be needed is a nationalist to clean up the foreign parasites that got invited in
>>
File: 1408681716328.jpg (74 KB, 360x363) Image search: [Google]
1408681716328.jpg
74 KB, 360x363
It's beyond me how some people fail to understand that demographics shape everything.
If you do not secure a demographic future first, all will be lost in the long run.

This election is your last chance. And voters are throwing it away because Trump doesn't quote scripture enough or some stupid shit.

California voted for Reagan. California voted for H.W. Bush. But thanks to illegal immigration, California is now a permanent blue state, it will never again go red in your lifetime. Texas is quickly becoming a purple state, once Texas flips it's lights out.

I don't know how voters are so oblivious to this fact
>>
>>70070885
he is a bible thumping, homo stumping, neocon dumpling Born a Subject of the Crown.
>>
>>70073753
Doesn't matter in this case, Ted Cruz is at best a Cuckservative at worst a Soros shill who will do a 180 on anyone voting for him.
>>
>>70073634

Sen. Jeff Flake, R-AZ
Sen. John McCain, R-AZ
Sen. Bob Menendez, D-NJ
Sen. Marco Rubio, R-FL

Just stop, you stupid faggot.

Stop.
>>
>>70073834
He is neither. George Soros has personally written an article about how much he hates Ted Cruz.
>>
>>70067135
>>70068250
I'm in WV and I'm voting Trump.

>>70072669
No argument there, but at least my family and I can help even out this guy's retardation.
>>
>>70073835
yeah nice source faggot
i was there when cruz told everyone to promote amnesty for immigrants like his parents
>>
>>70073531
Well Besides being a lying Piece of Shit what is he then?
>>
>>70068250
Populism is a vehicle not an ideology you stooge
>>
>>70073562
Has shilling gone too far?

Is this post real (Y/N)?
>>
File: 1431914402283.gif (2 MB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
1431914402283.gif
2 MB, 300x225
>>70073696

EL RATOOOOOO

>tfw Americucks are voting for a gay Canadian flamenco dancer
>>
>>70073738

I don't care what council his wife sits on. That doesn't make him a liberal.

Getting money from Goldman Sachs doesn't make him a liberal.

The Carson thing was mentioned first by CNN and then pushed by Cruz afterwards.

Do you really want to talk about Trump's character?

Also, none of these are policy positions. Give me a policy position of Cruz's that isn't conservative.
>>
>>70073814
Yeah, the Republican are basically signing away their last chance to ever win a presidency before the entire thing comes down in flames because most of them have no idea about demographic developement and its effects.

These people still think they live in the 1960s, that nothing has changed and things will simply carry on. Whether you get the maximum out of your factor in terms of profits or manage to prop up the economy a tiny bit more will soon become a non problem at the current pace.
>>
>>70073996

Sen. Jeff Flake, R-AZ
Sen. John McCain, R-AZ
Sen. Bob Menendez, D-NJ
Sen. Marco Rubio, R-FL

Has retardedness gone too far?

Is this post real (Y/N)?
>>
Oh no, how will Trump ever manage to secure 25 unpledged delegates.

He has never had to negotiate or make a deal with anyone in his life, it's impossible!
>>
File: image.jpg (136 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
136 KB, 1000x1000
>>70069199
Bullshit. Here in southern california there is immense support for Trump. He will take ratboy, easily.
>>
>>70073907
Cruz's parents did not get amnesty. His Mum was an American citizen from birth, his Dad was admitted into the US legally.
>>
Remember /pols/, how this country was founded. It was not by a majority. Not was it by a vote.
>>
>>70074069
it really doesn't matter who is in the white house, as long as dems and repubs get their benefits from lobbyists
>>
File: image.jpg (274 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
274 KB, 800x600
>>70073814
> Texas
> purple
Wew lad
>>
>>70072929
NM Repubs are concerned about illegal immigration though
>>
>>70073812
The thing is that I know my family would benefit from Sanders' policies (assuming they were ever actually instated), but I also know that it's at the cost of the future of the country.

I don't even understand why these people genuinely believe that all the people they want to tax would just fucking hang around and pay their bills.
>>
>TRUMPKEKS LITERALLY B T F O

B
T
F
O
>>
>>70073890
This got me laughing, thanks. You really believe ANYTHING Soros says, ever? That man sold his own people for profit during WW 2. He's doing anything for power and profit, always has.
>>
>>70072669
He is a bad representation of WV, probably a bern victim from Morgantown. Most people I talk to are voting Trump, and our current state senate is pretty based, too. They recently took regulations off conceal carry, and btfo common core.
>>
>>70068250
You do know if Cruz gets the nomination there is 0% chance he'll beat Hillary right? It'll be Romney all over again, with record low Republican turnout. Whether you are conservative or not you at least have to agree Trump would be better than her.
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 385x278) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 385x278
Who /moderate democrat/ crossing over to vote Trump here? I've never been able to get behind any cuckservatve but I've always had a nagging feeling the left fuels degeneracy and war. Trump is the only one who can solve
>>
>>70074030
We are being takin for a ride. Cruz will NEVER be a Natural Born Citizen, End of Tale.
>>
>>70074207
I believe him when he says who he hates, he also hates people like Viktor Orban etc.
>>
>>70073907

Oh holy fuck you guys are impossible.

Holy shit.

I can't fucking argue with idiots WHO MAKE UP THEIR OWN FACTS.

No wonder you support Trump. Holy fuck.

Yes, I'm mad now. I would cave your head in with an aluminum baseball bat. Holy fuck you're stupid.

I can't win an argument against invincible stupidity, so now I just want to hurt you for making up facts.
>>
>>70062663
One problem: Trump is winning Indiana
>>
>>70073811
Can we have no jews?
>>
>>70074127
If the momentum narrative is true, it's likely that Trump lost some of his support so that a few Northeastern states come into play. Trump could fall under 50% in New York, and Kasich could win a state like Pennsylvania.
>>
>>70072414
>M-M-MUH SAFESPACE
>>
File: donboys.jpg (69 KB, 930x613) Image search: [Google]
donboys.jpg
69 KB, 930x613
Will Trump get alot of unpledged delegates?
>>
>>70074063
>If it quacks like a duck, walks like a duck, always acted like a duck despite saying it's an Eagle, now promising it's a Eagle once more despite very much being a duck it totaly isn't a duck afterall!
>>
>>70069582
He's ahead in california already, so I'm not sure how you came to this conclusion unless you know something we dont
>>
File: 1433992945167.jpg (33 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1433992945167.jpg
33 KB, 640x640
>>70074226

Do trump cucks really think that we believe these "uniting the people" posts?

The only cross over voters trump cuckls get are ones trying to poison the well
>>
>>70074148
They were better men than us. And they weren't saddled with these cuckservative sissies that are terrified of even suggesting that blacks might be genetically less intelligent than whites out of fear that Huffington Post might call them racists, let alone facing down military forces.
>>
File: Who is it that you say I am.jpg (23 KB, 600x480) Image search: [Google]
Who is it that you say I am.jpg
23 KB, 600x480
>>70073738
Let me say this as succinctly as I can. If you believe in a government that serves the economy, then you are the problem. Governments should serve the people. The fact that you are so detached from that shows your issue. You care about money more than people.

>>70074063
Are you saying dishonesty is a good conservative value? Are you saying that lying about your constituents is a value permissible by conservatism?

Wanting to increase H1B visas by about quadruple the amount.

Also his wife being on that council is completely relevant. He even described that council as harmful. She wrote an article about how the destruction of borders would be good.
>>
>>70072414
Listen, I plan to vote for trump, but your shitty post makes me want to vote for Cruz just to make you cry
>>
>>70070007
Reagan started this amnesty bs and gave us trickle down economics. Fuck his corpse.
>>
>>70074300
Trump supporters live in their own Trump spin universe. It is really strange.
>>
>>70069582
The west coast hates with a passion all this religious bullshit cruz is doing.

Trump might not get 1237, but commiefornia is not voting for the sniveling weasel that is proclaiming the second coming of christ.
>>
>>70074226
Here. Trump is a pragmatist. He'll happily contradict himself if he sees some advantage for the country, unlike ideologues like Sanders or Cruz, or self-serving professionals like Clinton or Kasich.
>>
>>70074163
Wrong, it matters. Because the GoP is dead after this. If Shillary wins, or even Cruz/Sanders the GoP is finished as is the US.

They'll let more people in, they'll give out those citizenships and you basically lost not just the election, you lost everything. Look at CA, look at what will soon happen to Texas, it's only the beginning but you're crossing the rubicon here..
>>
>>70074120
Calm down buttmad fag lol https://youtu.be/4CwVrfydjOI
>>
Is it any wonder that when you start arguing with Trump supporters on here you realize that they're idiots and they don't know any facts? At all?

Like idiots who make wild claims about Donald Trump and his IQ or idiots who make up facts and say Cruz was a member of the Gang of Eight when they can just easily Google that?

It's idiots like this who don't follow politics and vote for Trump.
>>
>>70074164
demographics are shifting texas blue within your lifetime and ain't shit you can do about it.

(except vote trump)
>>
>>70065536
>not counting Cruz fraud
Cruz fraud has consistently been giving him nearly 20-point advantages on his initial polling since Utah.
>>
>>70074360
I've always voted Democrat and I would vote for Trump too. Hillary is the defense department's wet dream. She's hated by the people and just like a woman does she will lash out against us. Trump is a mess but power elite's control on Washington has to stop by any means necessary.
>>
>>70074173
>but I also know that it's at the cost of the future of the country

there is no future anymore. We let the oligarchy undermine our culture and our citizenship

The best thing you can do right now is to speed up the decline by taking as much as you can. It's just gonna go to the foreigners if you don't take it, anyways
>>
File: zoLSANc.webm (1 MB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
zoLSANc.webm
1 MB, 640x640
>>70062663

So how this realistically plays out:

Shillary steals the Democratic nomination from Bernie.

Donald Trump blasts the lying whore to pieces.

Donald Trump wins and becomes America's 2nd meme president.
>>
>>70069109
What has micro$oft done?
>>
>>70074553
There is no fraud you dumb fuck. It is called ground game. Is this the first election you have followed?
>>
>>70069199
He will win California. Where do you get this idea.
California is full of liberals. Thats makes republicans even more angry. it also means people are more moderate and Trump is a moderate. Trump will win Cal.
>>
>>70072496
>implying you ever leave your home
>>
>>70074274
Is this a coping mechanism, where you believe that somehow the cuckservatives you support who often can linked over several ways back to Soros or someone similar are true to their word rather than controlled opposition?

Because you are so infested with leftist ideas and values, so afraid of being critized by them you will at most go for whatever they allow you to?
>>
File: 1nYM6hP.jpg (153 KB, 1000x544) Image search: [Google]
1nYM6hP.jpg
153 KB, 1000x544
>>70074582
backed rubio to increase h1b visas so they could replace more of their workforce with cheap foreign workers
>>
>>70074576
Exactly.

Bernie supporters be like, "fuck you, I got mine".

kek
>>
File: image.png (141 KB, 850x506) Image search: [Google]
image.png
141 KB, 850x506
>>70074519
Glad I'm not the only one
>>
>>70074662
Cuckservatives are people like Jeb Bush, not Ted Cruz. Ted Cruz is a Conservative.
>>
>>70074540

More idiots

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2015/12/20/jeff_sessions_without_ted_cruz_amnesty_would_have_passed_in_2013.html

"In 2013 they spent a billion and a half dollars to promote this legislation, the political consultants, they had pollsters hired to spin the numbers, they had special interest groups, they met for months, the gang of eight, they were determined, it was a near on thing, it was a worse bill than the 2007 bill. It gave amnesty first... We voted more than once to build a fence, do we have a fence?"

"So it came before the Senate, and the gang of eight met every day, they also had been meeting for months with the special interests and activists, the la Raza group, the ACLU, and businesses who want more and more cheap labor."

"They had a scheme -- a plan to vote down every amendment no matter what the amendment was. They did it because they said they had acheived a delegate balance between enforcement, and they had the perfect bill... Every amendment was voted down by every Democrat and a number of Republicans. it was a tense."

"It was that close to being passed... and I think I can say this with integrity. Without the vigorous opposition of Ted Cruz, this bill likely would have passed."
>>
>>70074579
First meme president. The nigger was a forced meme.
>>
SHILLS OUT IN FULL FORCE. TRUMP WILL NOT LOSE. TRUMP IS STILL FAR AHEAD LYIN TED.
>>
>>70074739
tl;dr
i'll assume it says something along the lines of "ted cruz" and "gangbang"
>>
>>70074818
Read it you ill-informed retard.
>>
>>70074226
Trump is not a cuckservative, he's more of a classic liberal. He believes in individual and economic freedoms but enforces the law. He is not a warmonger, he doesn't want war. Neo-cons are bloodthirsty evangelicals. Trump wouldn't be against war, but every where he has witnessed was just a "bad deal" in his lifetime.

His biggest controversies are cracking down on *illegal* immigration and Islamofascism. So scary.

Rafael "Ted" Cruz is a spic, warmongering neo-con shill with a Fidel Castro loving father. He's not even from America, he has no vested interest or loyalty to America.

Trump is the prince of New York, his family has been here for generations, and he is invested in America.
>>
>>70074739
Tl;Dr be more assblasted over your amnesty granting whore topkek
>>
The worst thing about the whole Cruz situation is that he's just being used by the anti-Trump lefties in order to weaken the GOP.
Even if it pushes into a brokered convention Cruz is less likely to get the nom there than Trump.

No matter who gets the GOP nom now, the party is too fractured to win the general. Sanders is now the only hope at stopping Shillary.
>>
>>70074733
Ted Cruz is a lying rat that fucks hookers and plots for NWO with his Goldman Sachs """wife"""
>>
>>70074173
Socialism doesn't work. It never has and never will. It doesn't benefit anyone for more then 4 years.
>>
>>70074733
Jeb Bush endorsed Cruz. Neil Bush, Jeb's brother, is a staff member of the Cruz campaign. Cruz was a Bush Administration official.

Cruz IS a Bush.

And he's the worst sort of cuckservative. He believes America is an "idea" and that all should be welcome to participate in it. True conservatives do not and never had believed that.

I wish we had time machines. I'd love to send you cucks back to 1920s Arkansas and see you try to convince people of your absurdly leftish version of "conservatism". It'd be hilarious to watch.
>>
>>70074860
listen here you dirty red coat faggot
the only thing that teaching lady at school taught me was that the only text i need to read is the word of the bible
>>
>>70074415

Dishonesty isn't a policy position, so no, that has nothing to do with his ideology.

H1B visas are fine. If you're not a valuable worker in the tech industry, Apu will replace you.

Man up and become valuable or rot. Social Darwinism is part of conservatism. You want a handout because you're weak. Die with the weak.
>>
File: 1457583191094.webm (1 MB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
1457583191094.webm
1 MB, 800x450
>>70074733

El Rato confirmed cuck by his daughter.
>>
>>70074541
>Claims nobody is a real conservative, refuses to elaborate on who is.
>Makes a lot of claims about "muh economy", ignores how without the people the economy doesn't matter shit.

Yes, you're coming of as incredibly intelligent. Especially since all you do is basically just go "hurr durr".

Unlike you a lot of people here have a very keen interest in politics, one that goes further than "muh economy", because that seems to be the only thing you're even remotely fixated on.
>>
>>70066890
It's because you are a Swedish memer and not an American conservative Christian.
Trump is degenerate and blasphemous. I would vote for him, but I'm not an American conservative Christian either.
>>
File: image.jpg (92 KB, 566x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92 KB, 566x500
>>70074866
Dubs of truth and honesty
>>
>>70074208

I'm in Putnam County, you stupid fuck.

We actually have affluent people here unlike the rest of the state on SSI disability abusing pain killers who will vote for Trump.
>>
I hate these evangelical retards so fucking much.

They're traitors to their own religion and they worship the fucking jews. What is wrong with these cuckolded idiots?
>>
>>70074902
No, he does not.

>>70074955
Then read it and you would have some idea of why Trump is a false-prophet.

>>70074927
That is just because the establishment trusts a Republican they hate over a non-Repubican.

>>70074982
>I have never been around kids
It is called being in a mood. Children can be moody, as amazing as it may seem.
>>
>>70074915
>It doesn't benefit anyone for more then 4 years.
That's the point.

The wife and I are saving up and have been looking around for some hopeful destination. Looks like it might be time to start learning a new language.

Hey Europe, do any of you welcome a white family to keep Islam at bay?
>>
>>70062663
It would be political suicide for the GOP.

It would go down in history as the moment where republicans "don't listen to the people."

A republican would never have a chance of becoming president ever again.
>>
>>70074976
H1b is fine but not when trump supported ya OK hahahaha
>>
>>70072721
Of course. Have you seen his foreign policy team?

http://news.antiwar.com/2016/03/17/cruz-hires-neocon-loons-gaffney-ledeen-abrams/

>neoconservative ultra-hawk Frank Gaffney, a loudly anti-Muslim figure who believes in a wild array of conspiracies, including that a number of top political figures from both parties of being part of a secret Muslim cabal plotting the conquest of America.

>Michael Ledeen, the man at the center of the yellowcake uranium forgeries, among the pretexts for the 2003 US invasion and occupation of Iraq. Ledeen has been involved in a litany of scandals, dating all the way back to Iran-Contra. He was also, notably, the man who got Israeli spy Jonathon Pollard his job at the US Navy.

>Of course speaking of Iran-Contra, one must inevitably discuss Elliott Abrams, who famously pled guilty to two charges of withholding information related to the scandal from Congress, and is likewise a central player in the new Cruz team

>Abram’s most recent media comments, interestingly enough, were railing against Cruz, accusing him of being anti-semitic for even using the term “neocon.” Now that Cruz is establishing himself as the neocon candidate of choice, that allegation has been quickly brushed aside.
>>
>>70073905

Where are you? I'll murder you, and your family so you can't vote.
>>
>>70074739
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2015/12/18/ted-cruzs-claim-that-he-has-never-supported-legalization-of-undocumented-immigrants/

When your ideologue flip-flops on a moment's notice, he loses a lot of credibility.
>>
>>70062663
He has Indiana in the bag though. I think that pushes him over.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 49

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.