[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cruz Control.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: CRUZ.jpg (52 KB, 992x558) Image search: [Google]
CRUZ.jpg
52 KB, 992x558
Cruz Control.
>>
>>70062488
This is literally 1 out of 2 flattering photos of him. Everywhere else he looks like shit.
>>
File: cruz.jpg (53 KB, 1280x722) Image search: [Google]
cruz.jpg
53 KB, 1280x722
>>70062737
>>
>>70062488
Doesn't matter who the GOP nominee is, they will lose to Sanders in the general election.
>>
>>70062921
This guy right here knows his material.
>>
>>70063027
Honestly, its about time too. I've always been jealous of Canada's healthcare system and hope we can implement something similar in the US.
>>
>>70062737
He's got a bunch, depending on the angles. Of course, you should kill yourself for deciding to key on looks as the first thing that comes to your mind.
>>
>>70063146
All we need now is a way to get all these annoying mothers that come to the ER when their child starts coughing and we should be able to free up our 2 hour waiting times.
>>
>>70063357
>key on looks as the first thing that comes to your mind.

you sound fat
>>
>>70063455
I'm quite decent looking. I'd fuck me.
>>
>>70063453
I know. There will always be a few abuses, but we need reform now more than ever.

You should see healthcare costs in the US. We get very little for the price we pay. It's time for serious change, and if Bernie gets the nomination, expect Democratic turnout like we've never seen before.
>>
>>70063836
I honestly think that there should be free and privatized healthcare options in America, and something more solid than Obama care.
>>
File: wot.jpg (19 KB, 262x236) Image search: [Google]
wot.jpg
19 KB, 262x236
WHY ARE PEOPLE VOTING FOR A CANADIAN IN A US PRESIDENTIAL PRIMARY

YOU HAVE TO BE BORN IN THE UNITED STATES TO BE A CANDIDATE, PERIOD!

Doesn't really matter, DC Madam about to blow up anyway
>>
>>70062921
Agreed.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.