[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Paypal Deprives People of Jobs Because of NC Bathroom Protection Laws
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 54
File: paypal.jpg (103 KB, 745x520) Image search: [Google]
paypal.jpg
103 KB, 745x520
http://wgntv.com/2016/04/05/paypal-cancels-north-carolina-expansion-over-bathroom-bill/

>PayPal has canceled its plans to open a new global operations center in Charlotte, following passage of a North Carolina law that prevents cities from creating non-discrimination policies based on gender identity.

>The measure also mandates that students in state schools use the bathroom that corresponds with their gender when they were born.

>Critics have blasted the law for excluding gays and transgender people from legal protections.

>As a result, PayPal says it will no longer open its facility in Charlotte, which was expected to employ 400 people. PayPal had announced its plans to open the operations center only two weeks ago.

>“Becoming an employer in North Carolina, where members of our teams will not have equal rights under the law, is simply untenable,” PayPal CEO Dan Schulman said in a statement. “The new law perpetuates discrimination and it violates the values and principles that are at the core of PayPal’s mission and culture.”
>>
Wow, that is rudiculous. Screw 400 people out of a job to score some regressive-left points. Disgusting.
>>
File: 1419848142107.gif (1 MB, 217x217) Image search: [Google]
1419848142107.gif
1 MB, 217x217
Free market has spoken. If Paypal doesn't want to do business in NC, who are we to stop them?
>>
Looks like another company I won't use ever again, just like Tylenol.

What's the /pol/ approved blacklist of evil companies to never use?
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 325x219) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 325x219
>>70060696
Fuck them
Thank you based pat
>>
>>70061252
This, fuck paypal.
>>
>>70060696

There's a word for this. Corporatocracy.
>>
Never used PayPal and now I never will.
>>
Holy fucking shit.

WHY THE FUCK DOES ANYONE CARE WHAT BATHROOM PEOPLE CAN OR CAN'T USE?

How the fuck does this matter on either side of this retarded "issue"?
>>
>>70060696
i dont use paypal so fuck em, let em go under. i hope they get flushed like the shit company they are.
>>
Better off without them then.
Fucking SJWs
>>
>>70061507
Monsanto
>>
>>70062115
I wouldn't my daughter using a bathroom or a locker room where a 50 year old man in lipstick and a skirt can go into just because we have to be polite to him.

>WHY THE FUCK DOES ANYONE CARE

I agree. Why do these trannies care so badly?
>>
>>70062115
It doesn't. People like creating big deals out of non-issues, and ZOG kikes like adding wood to the fire to keep people fighting over trivialities instead of focusing on real issues.
>>
>>70060696
PayPal? Lol the fucking corporate embodiment of a scamming Jew
>>
>>70062354
If some fuck is going into a bathroom to peep at girls, he is going to do it whether he's dressed like a woman or not. That's a stupid argument.

I agree that I don't see why trannies care. I don't see why anyone cares.
>>
>>70062642
>he is going to do it whether he's dressed like a woman or not. That's a stupid argument.

That is absolutely correct. In one world, he will be screamed at and have the police called on him. In your world, he will be free to do whatever he pleases and anyone who speaks against it will be punished.

Putting makeup and a skirt on does not make you a woman. Women's bathrooms are for women.
>>
>>70062954
No, he won't. If he is peeping at girls in stalls, he will still be arrested. What are you talking about?
>>
>>70063208
He's still in the direct vicinity of them and can be allowed to go where they are undressed. Not for any real reason other than to cater to their mental delusions.

Let's turn this around. Can you give me a good reason to change the way our bathrooms work? Why should we allow it?
>>
I am a dog born in the wrong body can I shit on your lawn please?
>>
pat mccrory is a literal god
>>
File: wow thanks.png (19 KB, 555x371) Image search: [Google]
wow thanks.png
19 KB, 555x371
>>70060696
>400 jobs
>>
why would the trannies even want to use the women bathroom? female bathrooms are fucking disgusting, not to mention the lineups.

plus trannies are essentially gay males, yes? I would think they'd rather keep peeking at dicks in urinals.
>>
>>70063471
1/10,000 people feel that their sex is wrong and they feel happier when they pretend to be a woman.
Using the girl's bathroom would make them happy.
>>
File: ok.png (364 KB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
ok.png
364 KB, 3840x2160
So 400 people have to get real jobs instead of working for the paypal jews?

Why is this a problem?
>>
>>70063770
Don't know about Australia, but trannies are 1 in 30,000 in the US. Massively overrepresented in the news and media, though, just like gays and niggers.
>>
>>70060696
Good.

Fuck these stupid laws, and screw the people who pass them. Screw them out of jobs. Wanna live in your little right-wing utopia? Go for it. Enjoy seeing what it looks like when the world moves on without you.
>>
>>70063770
But that would make many more than 1 out of 10,000 people unhappy. Why does the happiness of one person trump the happiness of others? Who are you to say that one person breaking the rules deserves to be happy, but the others don't? What makes them better?
>>
File: 1373929122813.gif (2 MB, 472x360) Image search: [Google]
1373929122813.gif
2 MB, 472x360
This far into a thread and nobody has pointed out the inevitable:

>Schulman
>>
File: ichi.png (239 KB, 708x537) Image search: [Google]
ichi.png
239 KB, 708x537
>>70063770
1/10,000 needs to be put down permanently.

At least.
>>
File: 1393762584753.jpg (36 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1393762584753.jpg
36 KB, 500x375
>>70060696
When will the mentally ill schizos delusional mind become accepted as everyone's reality, by law, like the trans fantasy?
>>
>>70063471
>Let's turn this around. Can you give me a good reason to change the way our bathrooms work? Why should we allow it?

Because it hurts people's feelings! Their delusions are real!
>>
>>70064126
you literally beat me to it
>>
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 600x511) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 600x511
>Be paypal
>Spend a million dollars planning a new corporate center
>New bathroom policy comes out
>Develop elaborate plan
>"TO HELL WITH THE 400 PEOPLE WE WERE GOING TO EMPLOY"

>Someone in the back quietly raises their hand
>"Excuse me wouldn't it be easier to just include a third gender-inclusive bathroom next to every male and female bathroom? We could even set an example for other employers and encourage this sort of inclusive strategy elsewhere, trying to further the dialog and work towards LGBTQ acceptance."
>Room is silent
>Everyone shifts uncomfortably
>CEO bellows a guttural scream
>Everyone shudders
>Step away from the employee, leaving him alone in an empty circle
>"TO THE FEEDING CHAMBER WITH HIM!"
>CEO hits a button under the podium
>Trap door opens up
>Employee falls
>Yeahhhhh oooooooohooohoooh weeeeeee!
>Tentacles burst from the trap door as the social justice creature attempts to escape
>You can hear the employee having his limbs ripped apart
>Blood hits a female employee across her brow
>The trap door closes
>A severed tentacle still squirms and writhes near the trap door
>Everyone returns to their place in the formation
>No one dares to cry
>No one dares to whimper
>Everyone knows it was for the greater good
>Hivemind for one
>Hivemind for all
>Long live PayPal
>>
>>70064093
>>70064093
>Moving on without Paypal, the digital money jew

NC will be fine without these fucks, imouto. Keep it up, McCrory.
>>
>>70061252
Fine, they can lose more money elsewhere.
>>
>>70064126
you took the words right out of my mouth.. so to speak
>>
>>70060696

"Respect my opinions about social issues!"

"Ok, but our opinions differ enough that I don't want to run my business here anymore"

"FUCK YOU AND YOUR OPINIONS, YOU HAVE TO STAY"

Free market mother fuckers, it comes with good and bad. Deal with it.
>>
am I the only one confused by this?
>companies leave state and cost thousands of people jobs because .03% of the population can't use a fucking public bathroom they want to
who the fuck even uses public bathrooms that much? they're disgusting as fuck especially women's
>>
I feel bad for you guys, really. My country is a shithole yes, but yours is about to be a shithole sprinkled with sjw lgbt peta blacklivesmatter aggresive muslims, etc.

Sometimes its good to be a poor country.
>>
>>70064325
Prepare to get sorted out by the free market, conservashits.
>>
NC keeping it real after losing the natty
>>
>>70064489
Okay. We're dealing with it. 400 jobs (that they for some reason decided to put in this location up to the minute of this bill) is not worth eroding the reality and reason of our society.
>>
>>70060696

Yeah pays probably isn't doing as well as they projected and weren't going to build it anyways. This is just a convenient excuse
>>
>>70064537
I support laws like this just to keep women out of the men's bathroom. I don't want them to spread their filth.
>>
>>70061507
EA
BOA
Gawker
>>
>>70064093
>>70064093
>Wanna live in your little right-wing utopia? Go for it. Enjoy seeing what it looks like when the world moves on without you.
Seems to me the Amish are the most successful Americans.
>>
>>70060696
Value signaling.
>>
>>70063747
You'd be surprised at how many lesbian transsexuals there are.

Honestly a lot of them just seem like straight men who took their crossdressing fetish a bit too seriously.
>>
'Transgender' people are officially diagnosed with an egosyntonic mental health disorder by a psychiatrist. Depending upon the mental health diagnoses manual the psychiatrist uses, the official mental health diagnosis is for Gender Identity Disorder/Gender Identity Syndrome/or Gender Dysphoria.

Less than .03% of the population is affected with varying degrees of GID/GIS/GD. Symptoms of this syndrome are all mental health based: depression, anxiety, unease with their bodies, suicidal thoughts. The suicide rate of GID/GIS/GD sufferers is staggering: 20% compared to under 1% of the normal population. Both the psychiatric and medical fields recognize GID/GIS/GD as a mental health issue.

Current standard treatment for the mental health diagnosis consists of psychiatric therapy and later prescription medication with synthetic hormones. Psychiatric therapy is the foundation of their treatment, and no doctor or psychiatrist proceeds with synthetic hormones without the concurrent psychiatric therapy. The current treatment is recognized by both psychiatrists and medical doctors as moderately effective in reducing their rate of suicide, depression, anxiety, dysphoria, and other accompanying mental health symptoms of GID/GIS/GD. Sexual reassignment surgery is effective in relieving these mental health symptoms short term but fails to provide relief long term.

People with GID/GIS/GD have a much higher prevalence of Body Dysmorphic Disorder, noting that in both, the sufferers have a pervasive delusional view of their own bodies that cripples their normal functioning. Here are two patients who suffer from both GID and BDD concurrently.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvY2ScZBCtQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xujgH_C2q8

The transgender 'movement' works to make this mental health diagnosis seem normal, and to push legal, policy and social changes on the normal 99.97% of society, that are disproportionate to the actual numbers of sufferers of this rare mental health issue.
>>
Fuck this country. It's worse than Sweden. Worse than Germany. Our country started all this shit.
>>
>Paypal operates in Turkey
>Paypal operates in Saudi Arabia
>Paypal cancels operations in NC because of this

Lmao, and all of the shitty leftists will fall for it.
>>
File: Merrill Womach - Feelin' Good.jpg (316 KB, 1500x1198) Image search: [Google]
Merrill Womach - Feelin' Good.jpg
316 KB, 1500x1198
>>70060696
I'll be honest; I find it pretty hilarious how conservatives are getting cucked deep and hard by the same corporations they have spent the past 40 years worshipping and defending from political attacks.

How'd that turn out for ya?

I have tried to tell you that corporate people are pretty far to the left these days. By defending them and ranting about "MUH CORPORATE TAXES!!!" you are a useful idiot for people who openly despise you.
>>
This is what economic disenfranchisement looks like. Don't you find it fishy that American business culture has been pushing SJWism and "leftist" politics for years? What happened to the meme that corporate directors are all a bunch of rich old White racist capitalists?
>>
>>70064793

Which is fine, but I am just saying it is ridiculous to complain loudly about companies and people excercising their right to do business elsewhere. It is not like they are saying you can't use their services, they are just saying they don't want to set up in the place.

People who bitch about demanding their freedom be respected while an entirely lawful other freedom needs to be curtailed are hypocritical scum, regardless of ideaology.
>>
>>70061252
More like issues coming from free market

I don't care what you people say. PayPal is convenient af. I can't stop using it because of some things like this that doesn't affect my life.

Free market will only make powerful companies more powerful, eventually leading to domination. The result will always be the opposite of what "free" market tends to be.
>>
>>70063471
No, like I said I don't care either way. If a business wants to have gender neutral bathrooms they should be able to. It's a waste of the public's time and tax money to even be debating this "issue".
>>
File: 1459806872139.jpg (9 KB, 118x129) Image search: [Google]
1459806872139.jpg
9 KB, 118x129
>>70061252
This. If they want to pass laws that are 'homophobic' or whatever phobic, let the free market fuck them over. You should have the right to discriminate in your own business if you want. If you lose business as a result of that, so be it.

>mfw people think the government should enforce morals
>>
File: 1329740992227.jpg (55 KB, 210x210) Image search: [Google]
1329740992227.jpg
55 KB, 210x210
>>70062354

... then you want your daughter to go into the bathroom with a post-op tranny with a beard and a dick?

didn't think that one through?
>>
>>70060696

Wait...Why do gays want to piss in the women's bathroom?

That's some weird shit.
>>
>>70062115
There is no "small issue" when it comes to the principles. You give them an inch they'd take a feet

It's people who's like you make the west shittier and shittier because you ain't care. Guess what? Nobody else cares, either! Of fucking course it'd be worse and worse
>>
>>70062115

This. It's not a big deal. Pervert Sexual Deviants being asked to use the correct bathroom isn't a big deal.
>>
>>70060696
>their Asia HQ is in Singapore where homosexuality is illegal

fuck Paypoo, I dont use that shit anyway
>>
File: smugoka swirl.gif (2 MB, 492x492) Image search: [Google]
smugoka swirl.gif
2 MB, 492x492
>>70060696
>free market working as intended
>waaaah m-muh religious freedumbs!
>>
>>70065013
>transsexual
>lesbian
>it's a thing
Fuck my mind. Plz shoot me so I could go back to 1960 where the world was still normal
>>
>>70065706
What "principles" are you talking about? People taking shits near each other?
>>
The funny thing is that probably 95% of those 400 people PayPal fucked over were leftists that hated the new law.

Good work, PayPal
>>
>>70064093
>Enjoy seeing what it looks like when the world moves on without you.

Don't get my hopes up
>>
>>70060696
Man, I can't remember the last time I used GayPal.
>>
Libtards are so fucking hypocritical. I'm pretty sure they do business in Singapore, a bastion for gay rights, I'm sure.
>>
>>70062642
The thing is that if you see a man going into the women's bathroom you can have him kicked out. But after pro gender identity laws are passed the man can just say that he "feels" like a women and he can't he legally kicked out. He doesnt even have to be dressed like a female or anything. These laws are a great way for predators to now have legal access to women's spaces.

I'm all for making the Men's bathroom gender neutral.
>>
>>70060696

>make law saying you need to use the right fucking bathroom
>liberals are triggered, no jobs

NC should just tell them to fuck off
>>
>>70066022
Likely they were just looking for some excuse not to build anyway. There's no way they would stop over this if their plans were that solid.
>>
>>70065389
>it is ridiculous to complain loudly about companies and people excercising their right to do business elsewhere

Nobody is doing that. Look at this thread. Nobody gives a crap about 400 jobs from a company that operates in some of the most oppressive and brutal countries on earth just because they want men to be able to use women's toilets.
>>
>>70060696

Free market decided
>>
>>70064323
>set an example for other employers and encourage this sort of inclusive strategy elsewhere, trying to further the dialog and work towards LGBTQ acceptance."

Actually the opposite senpai, by creating a third gender bathroom you are excluding them even further.

Think about others before assuming the world continues to revolve around your view.
>>
>>70065688
I want neither. For some reason, you're of the opinion that I have to prefer one of them to the other. By the way, changing this law just doubles that number of people one would have to worry about.
>>
File: 201120120.jpg (28 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
201120120.jpg
28 KB, 500x281
>>70061507

Boycotting products or services based on how they feel.

Not buying the best products or services based on the products or services.
>>
>>70060696
Looks like I'll be #CLOSINGMYPAYPAL account now.
>>
>>70066170
So why does it matter if a man is pissing or shitting near a woman? Seriously what is the big deal?

If he is peeping or molesting people, he will be kicked out and arrested whether he's wearing a skirt or not.
>>
>>70064126

EVERY FUCKING TIME
>>
File: babypeps.png (688 KB, 460x628) Image search: [Google]
babypeps.png
688 KB, 460x628
>>70060696
for this or against it, it is a major let down that this will most likely lose NC a ton of money, jobs, NBA all star game, and tax funding for the roads and schools both of which are total shit tier
>>
>>70066499
It's forcing people to validate the delusions of the mentally ill.
>>
>>70066315
This has to be fucking bait.

Tolerance is not acceptance. No one should be FORCED to accept someone else's mental illness, and reinforce their delusions. Just like no one should be allowed to assault or harm them for their sickness.

A third bathroom for the mentally ill is what is called a compromise. The mentally ill get their own recognition, and people who DON'T want that shit around them can be left the fuck alone.
>>
>>70066465
>he hasn't already done it

I'm also thinking about pulling all my cash out of RBC and moving it into a credit union or something. This bank is one of Hillary Clinton's largest foreign backers. In fact, the vast majority of Hillary's foreign backers are Canadian, not Middle Eastern as most people think. This is all discussed in "Clinton Cash" by Peter Schweizer.

Financial institutions in general are really pozzed these days.
>>
File: GODSAVECAROLINE.jpg (26 KB, 500x390) Image search: [Google]
GODSAVECAROLINE.jpg
26 KB, 500x390
>>70060696
NC here

GAS THE DYKES
TRANS WAR NOW
>>
>>70060696
>Critics have blasted the law for excluding gays and transgender people from legal protections.

How are the gays discriminated against? Most of them prefer to go into their gender's bathroom anyway, I assume.
>>
I work in the fundraising call center of a UNC system university

When I call the humanities alumni now if they live out of state they always say like "oh how bad I feel for you guys stuck in NC still"

Fucking makes me so happy when the dumbasses donate
>>
>>70060696
Anyone here who doesnt understand why men go in one bathroom and women go in the other need to kill themselves ASAP. Youll never make it in the real world
>>
>>70066499
Because people don't want to wait till something happens first they want to stop it from happening in the beginning. The transfreaks can piss and shit in the men's bathroom.
>>
You know my least favorite thing about this is the fact that we were one of the most likely candidates for an MLB expansion team which would have earned me as a fan, and now since all of these cities are banning travel here where MLB teams are located it's unlikely we'll get one. That really pisses me off desu.
>>
>>70067535
Stop calling me you assholes. How many times do I have to say no before you fuck off?
>>
>>70066499
Why have separate bathrooms at all? Let's just have a big communal bathroom where everyone shits in a giant trough, no more discrimination. What an improvement.
>>
>>70066315
Transgender people are NOT the gender they want to be

They never will be. I don't wanna share the fucking bathroom with some fucking freak. Make a third bathroom or stay in your naturally born one, fucker.
>>
>>70067477
Also, I work as a janitor. Bar none, female bathrooms are always filthier than male bathrooms, with Unisex bathrooms coming a very close second.
>>
>>70067043
Fuck RBC holds a home equity line mortgage lien on my home.. I should burn it.
>>
>>70064102
Because all those other people are nazi transphobes. Don't worry Hillary / Bernie will reeducate them.
>>
>>70065428
Just use a different service faggot.
>>
>>70064537
>woman goes into men's room
>sees your dick
>you are arrested for sexual assault
>sex offender list for the rest of your life
>>
>>70068360
Is it in same year? We call everyone even if you say no once a year because get about 14% of non donors to get on board
If it's multiple times In a yr I'm sorry either the caller is coding wrong on purpose or it is a fucked up program from your school

Best is to wait until they say "hey I'm anon from 4chan university calling on behLf of the college of /pol/ how are you today?" And the Hangup because that's a no pledge and they won't call for a year
Just make sure they say who they are/where from
>>
>religious coalition defends the sanctity of the safety of the bathroom
>asshurt SJWs in SanFran throw a shitfit that a state on the other side of the USA isn't letting a bunch of lanky, creepy weirdos go into women's bathrooms and make women feel uncomfortable by standing there smacking their red-painted lips and listening to women and young girls relieve themselves

I wish feminists and LGBT would tear each other apart over this one. You'd think women would be in favor of keeping UGH, WHITE MALE RAPISTS out of their bathrooms.
>>
>>70065881
The principles that women and men shouldn't openly see each other half naked dedicating all over the place.
There is literally nothing wrong with separate bathrooms but there are millions of things wrong with sharing bathrooms.
>women won't be able to have privacy
>men won't be able to have privacy
>women won't be able to sneak off to the bathroom to do make up during dates.
>women will be embarrassed to go to the bathroom
>men will be embarrasses to piss
>creepy men will sneak peaks at women
>creepy men will sneak peaks at girls
>creepy women will sneak peaks and boys

There is a reason bathrooms are tucked into the farthest corners of any room. Its because they're disgusting un sacred places that nobody really wants to go. In an ideal world we would never have to go to the bathroom with strangers.
>>
>>70064938
They do seem like a very happy bunch don't they. I've never met a depressed amish person in my entire life.
>>
>>70066170
If it makes the feminists mad I'm all for it.
>>
>>70063747
It's to reinforce their mental illness.
>>
File: TRANNYS NO.png (243 KB, 441x584) Image search: [Google]
TRANNYS NO.png
243 KB, 441x584
Nobody has mentioned the BASED LT. GOVERNOR DAN "DA MAN" FOREST

>Lt. Governor Dan Forest issued the following statement today in response to the PayPal decision:

>"If our action in keeping men out of women's bathrooms and showers protected the life of just one child or one woman from being molested or assaulted, then it was worth it. North Carolina will never put a price tag on the value of our children. They are precious and priceless. If a corporation wanting to do business in North Carolina does not see the worth of our children in the same light, then I wish them well as they do business somewhere else."

B A S E D
A
S
E
D
>>
File: 18383259.jpg (13 KB, 384x288) Image search: [Google]
18383259.jpg
13 KB, 384x288
Controversial opinion here. Why the fuck are we scared of the human body to the point that America is entering a second puritan age? Passing laws based on morality and feelings is fucking stupid, we should focus on increasing personal freedoms instead of restricting them. With that said, here's an ultimatum: make all bathrooms unisex. I mean, we already have private stalls in either male or female bathrooms, what's the point of making it separate besides tradition? Just stop the bitching already.
>>
It's not like the jobs would have gone to Americans anyway.

I work next to one of Paypal's offices and about 95% of their employees are H1B street shitters.
>>
>>70071283
>what's the point of making it separate?

privacy and rape
>>
>>70071283
What are the reasons to make them unisex besides a tiny tiny fraction of mentally ill people wish it to be that way?

If America is so puritan and hates the human body then why are out bathrooms set up the exact same way as the most liberal (actual definition) and salacious countries?
>>
>>70060696
>In América using the wrong bathroom is a crime.

What happened to you guys? You use to be the only cool coutry in the world, América is individualism last bastion, if you fall western civilization will perish
>>
>>70071230
Seig heil
>>
>>70071746
le nazi meme
no you dumb libshit you are the oppressor
>>
>>70063650
Underrated post.
>>
File: 1459901523255.png (368 KB, 582x747) Image search: [Google]
1459901523255.png
368 KB, 582x747
>>70060696
What's even more funny is that this law will be struck down by the end of the year. They are harming the state economy for almost no reason other than maybe getting more votes for republitard candidates in the upcoming elections. Stupid fucking rent seekers.
>>
>>70063702
Kek
>>
>People actually liking this decision.
YES YES GOY THIS SURELY WILL TEACH THOSE FILTHY CAREER POLITICIANS A THING OR TWO YESSSSSS!

>Meanwhile, people who wanted or needed the job get left out in the dark.
>Meanwhile California people get to leech up benefits nobody else can because "muh snowflake"
>>
>>70071423
>rape
Are you serious? Also, privacy is already provided by stalls

>>70071498
>What are the reasons to make them unisex
More interior storage for buildings, less maintenance, and more convince in finding a bathroom when in a public space. I know the benefits are small, but they are still tangible benefits over the traditional setup. Also, I reread my post and I admit I did some heavy reaching with the America comment. I still stand by my post.
>>
>>70063702
>that dip in population in the 40's from all the soldiers stationed in NC being deployed to WWII. God bless this state.
>>
>>70060696
This is how you save your states, keep the liberals from moving there with laws they find offensive.
>>
>>70064323
Okay...
>>
>>70071655
The GOP realized that they can farm christian cuckservatives for free votes by passing feel good bullshit laws like this right before elections. That's what happened.
>>
>>70071283
The regular joe supports this law because, with reason, they are afraid of real perverts. Trannies can gtfo, normal people are trying to minimize the chances of real dangerous kiddy fiddler getting close to theirs childs
>>
>>70072072
>More interior storage for buildings,
Negligible in most cases, but very true.

>less maintenance
Wouldn't you require the same amount of toilet fixtures for both sexes regardless if they were in the same room or not? Twice as many people in half as many rooms is the same amount.

>more convenience
Almost always bathrooms are right by each other for reasons you just stated. (i.e. the plumbing is right next to each other the planning is easier)

Massive cultural shift for slightly more efficiency.
>>
Is there even a viable alternative to paypal?
>>
>excluding gay people from legal protections
since when have gay people wanted to use the other gender's bathroom?
>>
>>70060696
How exactly does this affect gays?
Or is that just what they say when they need to make a sentence longer
>>
>>70072535
More all the time. I think you have to stay away from eBay.
>>
>Bill get passed allowing other genders to use other bathrooms.
>Perverts take advantage of this and go into women's bathrooms to jack off and sexually harass women.
>They even install peep cameras.
>News talks about this almost fucking nightly and demands action now.
>Politicians decide the best course is to return things to the ways of old.
>Bawww your oppressing us!
WELL GOD DAMMIT THEN THE SOLUTION IS FUCKING CLEAR HOW ABOUT WE EMPLOYEE 2 GUARDS AT EVERY FUCKING BATHROOM TO STOP THE SHIT!

Men will have a male officer, and women will have a woman officer.
>DAS TRANS PHOBIC!

fuck off, quit crying, go into the fucking bathroom, take a shit with the door shut, and leave, dont go in there, huddle up to the women washing their hands and go "HI IM A BEARDED WOMAN LOOK HOW WOMANLY I AM!"

nobody gives a shit.
Go piss and shit like a normal person, nobody fucking cares.
>My face when there was a woman in the men's bathroom washing her hands.
>She makes it an actual fucking point to say "ya, so Im a girl in the mens bathroom, so what?"
>Pull my dick out and piss "then learn not to talk to people while they piss"

Whats she gonna do, scream? OH HELP THE BIG BAD MAN PEE PEEED INFRONT OF ME!

keep your mouths shut in bathrooms and do what you do in there, its not a social box.
>>
>>70072650
>>70072614
It's so they can lump <.01% of the population with <2% to make the movement seem cohesive. It's the reason LGB turned into LGBTQHIJKLMNOP
>>
File: giphy-downsized-large.gif (2 MB, 450x472) Image search: [Google]
giphy-downsized-large.gif
2 MB, 450x472
>Its wrong to force people who have penises to share a bathroom as people who have penises.
>Its not wrong to force people who don't have penises to share a bathroom with people who have penises.
>>
>>70060696
what would those 400 people do if they had that job? will you faggots do anything for those 400?

oh that's right, nothing and nope.
this is non news. stop sliding JIDF.
>>
>>70063911

that means there's only 10,000 transsexuals in the USA, why are they being plastered literally everywhere? wtf

how can 10,000 people exert this much influence over 300,000,000
>>
>>70061036
First post always best post.

Regressive left in a nutshell, they'll screw anyone for a little bit of credit or reputation. Never has any movement been so hypocritical, so pretentious.
>>
File: 1450070610547.jpg (55 KB, 500x711) Image search: [Google]
1450070610547.jpg
55 KB, 500x711
>>70073160
media shilling trying to to break our back.

its fucking working
>>
>>70065428

cuck, vote with your wallet elsewhere
>>
>>70060696
>regressive right gets once again destroyed by the regressive left

Sounds pretty good to me honestly.
>>
I've used unisex bathrooms for long periods of my life so I never really understood the need to separate genders (although a lot of them don't have urinals). People come in, go, and that's really it. I know this is anecdotal but I don't think the average person goes into a restroom looking for trouble, conversation, etc. If it's a public, busy place and not some abandoned gas station bathroom I think the chance of rape is pretty small.

If this was a convert law meant to BTFO trans idiots then that makes way more sense. I agree.
>>
>>70064093
You left wingers never create civilization. You come in bitching and whining that it's your turn and that you're oppressed and you always run your shit into the ground. Detroit only stays afloat because of welfare. Welfare states always collapse. Some of the barbarians who raided Rome were roman expats who left because of the welfare state. They planned and strategized the invasion because they grew up in Rome. I live in NYC I would be more than glad to burn it to the ground because I'm so sick of paying into a shitty system which screws me. Trannies are a symptom of civic decline. They must be purged.
>>
>>70073832
>If this was a convert law meant to BTFO trans idiots then that makes way more sense. I agree.

This is a grandiose "get out of the vote" operation for later this year. The law itself will be overturned by the courts fairly soon.
>>
>>70060696
>no paypal
>less charolette-fags
literally what of value are we missing?
>>
No matter how many surgeries you have you will always remain the gender you were born. Tough the fuck up you trannies and deal with it.
>>
>>70073160
the perverse desire of "progressives" to make every abnormality considered normal, and everything normal considered oppressive.
>>
>Homosexuality literally illegal in Singapore
https://www.outrightinternational.org/content/singapore-update-law-against-homosexuals-remain

>Paypal has International HQ in Singapore
https://www.ida.gov.sg/blog/insg/in-the-news/paypal-sets-up-ihq-in-singapore/

Goddamn this kike
>>
>>70060696
someone should go in a womans bathroom dressed like a woman and start peeing on everything and everyone
>>
>>70061252
Except we don't live in a free market, you are forced to do business with degenerates.
>>
>Schulman
>>
>>70064093
Yes, when we move on, i.e regress back to living in caves you fucking moron.

I hope when the pendulum swings back people like you are sent to the camps.
>>
Whatever happened to "the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few?"

Tens of thousands of people must accept being uncomfortable or feeling unsafe to satisfy the delusions of a handful of the mentally un-well?

A grown man call "feel" like they are a woman, say as much, and the world just has to be okay with him ogling little girls in change rooms?
>>
>>70060696
Liberal corporate bullies. Fuck 'em. Tide's changing, fuckers. Pushback is coming and tranny enablers like them are going to be pushed out to sea in the coming decade or two.
>>
>>70071283

Better question: why has every human culture on record practiced segragation based on sex.
>>
>>70079909

Also aren't bathrooms seperated by sex and not gender. Sex and gender are two different things.
>>
File: 1453611243151.jpg (220 KB, 714x975) Image search: [Google]
1453611243151.jpg
220 KB, 714x975
>>70060696
>mfw conservatives are once again showing their hypocrisy on basically all the issues

Whatever happened to devolution? I thought you faggots loved local law making?
>>
>>70076993
Singapore is a tax haven for US expats. Yeah this guy is a fucking top degree kike, but there's nothing wrong with that. PayPal is being smart.

PayPay is benefiting shareholders and board members on the one hand while simultaneously gaining good press for their company from the 18-35 year old liberals.
>>
>>70071230
Dan "Pay Pal ran" Forest
Dan "the trans has been stopped at last" Forrest
Dan "lost some bucks cuz of thesm pay pal cucks" Forest
>>
>>70080427
>>70076993

Almost every American MNC has a HQ in Singapore. The ones that are in Hong Kong will sooner or later move to Singapore when 2047 comes.

Also

>Cleansing degeneracy from our streets i.e. faggotry is a bad thing

>>>/lgbt/
>>
>>70060696
Ain't no one owed a job
>>
I was going to apply there in Austin. Now I won't.
>>
File: 1459822286375.png (81 KB, 800x509) Image search: [Google]
1459822286375.png
81 KB, 800x509
>>70077353

Yeah it sucks, free-market capitalists are against that too.
>>
Another question: Is there a trans gene?
>>
>>70062115
I thought it was mostly to do with Charlottes city council trying to subvert democracy and then failing
>>
File: alex.jpg (399 KB, 2304x1296) Image search: [Google]
alex.jpg
399 KB, 2304x1296
>>70081089
>Is there a trans gene?
no. As someone who is trans, being transgender is a mental ilness called gender dysphoria which basically makes a small part of your brain that is responsible for self identity think its the wrong gender, leading to lots of depression and discomfort. This is most likely caused from abnormal prenatal hormones in the womb during pregnancy.

Its kind of like being intersex, except instead of having mismatched genitals a part of your brain is mismatched.
>>
>>70081279
>cana RPer enters the thread
>>
>>70081331
>RPer
im not role playing silly, do you want to see a picture of my estrogen and or/ anti androgen RX bottles?
>>
>>70081279

If it's chemical that it should be called something different. Gender is a social and cultural construct.
>>
>>70080054
???
I thought this whole thing started because the city council subverted democracy? Like there was a vote and people were against it and then the city council pushed anyway and then another body reversed it and then the state stepped in
>>
>>70081089
Unlikely. There may be a gene that trans people commonly have but correlation in this case is not causation.
The best answer is that it is a very complicated mix of nature and nurture.
>>
>>70081538
Im not disagreeing with you but its called gender dysphoria by everyone in the medical community so thats what i call it.
>>
>>70060696
WEW lad....400 less minimum wage jobs.
>>
>>70081691

That's what I'm having trouble understanding. Why are people pass new laws about a subject where the lexicon isn't properly understood.
>>
>>70082013
seems like the law is going to backfire pretty hard for them. I mean all its going to take is some sjw's to start a religion that lets them discriminate against all white men and all the feminists in NA will join it and they will have dug their own grave.
>>
>>70060696
>the left will always hate corporations
>hey I know, let's piss off the right too!
What a short sided game to play, soon both sides will be calling for their heads.
>>
>>70064537
>especially women's

Men's bathrooms are a billion times worse than women's bathrooms. Men piss on the floor, shit in corners, don't flush toilets etc etc. Women are far more clean. If my only access to a bathroom for 2 days was a men's bathroom, I'd risk breaking my bladder instead.
>>
>>70082572
>worked at walmart at one point
>janitor tells me about women stuffing bloody tampons into random places
>random place is never the toilet or trashcan
>>
>>70082737
as someone who has used both mens and womans bathrooms i can tell you from experience that for the most part the mens is a lot worse than the womans, unless its like a walmart or some white trash place.
>>
>>70082827
I don't use both so I only know of that one event
Plus for the most part I use my own restroom or the ones at uni which are extremely clean
>>
>>70072535
Yeah its called use your credit card or use amazon.
>>
>>70070156
Who is "half naked" in the bathroom though? I always use female bathroom at work because it's comfier and cleaner, it doesn't have toilet seats out in the open as you probably think it does. The only reason separate male bathrooms exist is because we can pee standing.
>>
File: Schulman jew.jpg (79 KB, 417x240) Image search: [Google]
Schulman jew.jpg
79 KB, 417x240
>>70060696
>Schulman

Why is this allowed?
>>
So Payoneer comes in and does what Paypal wont do. Simple/
>>
>>70080690
I don't think he was saying that your laws are bad, I think he was trying to point out the hypocrisy of paypal lol.
>>
just like republicans to create a hostile business environment
>>
>>70083378
>gyms don't exist
>locker rooms don't exist
>>
Amazon pay is better anyway
>>
>>70083673
>confusing locker rooms and bathrooms
are you fucking retarded?
>>
#BoycottPaypal

never using them again
>>
>forced to have jobs in USA
>suddenly transphobia
>send jobs to India as originally intended
>>
>>70065687
>>70061252
>who are we to stop them?

People who aren't lolbertarian kike scum and actually have beliefs and morals other than

>Muh free market
>>
>>70083778
>there aren't bathrooms in the locker rooms
>there aren't showers in the locker rooms
>>
>>70083887
lolbertarians have no defense against big corporations who use ideology to force people to accept degeneracy
>>
>>70083832
>free market company does something you dont like and upsets your fee fees
>TRIGGERED BOYCOT THEM NOW HOW DARE THEY CHOOSE TO MOVE LOCATIONS
>>
>>70083957
The vast majority of bathrooms are not lockerooms. Stop being retarded.
>>
>>70083998
I'm not going to use them.
Thats the beautiful thing about how the free market works.
You can choose to not give your money to cucks like PayPal
>>
>>70084088
fine, but theres literally no reason for you to come here and cry like a baby about it trying to convince other people to do something because you get so easily triggered.
>>
>>70084039
and the vast majority of people aren't mentally ill faggots
stop being retarded
>>
File: thegiantslayer.jpg (538 KB, 800x598) Image search: [Google]
thegiantslayer.jpg
538 KB, 800x598
You don't realise that there are trans men too, and they usually pass very well. You'll have trans men with beards and testosterone in women's bathrooms if you don't relax about this.
>>
File: Jews.jpg (74 KB, 598x438) Image search: [Google]
Jews.jpg
74 KB, 598x438
>>70060696
>“Becoming an employer in North Carolina, where members of our teams will not have equal rights under the law, is simply untenable,” PayPal CEO Dan Schulman said in a statement.

>Dan Schulman

Oh, my, who could've thought t'was them again!
>>
>>70084137
Yes there is.
I'm tired of this faggotry.
Anyway you're a fucking Canadian.
I don't take advice from someone with LGBQsdjjsgagdskjsaT sitting in the office.
>>
File: its-time-to-stop-posting.jpg (48 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
its-time-to-stop-posting.jpg
48 KB, 500x375
>>70084149
>moving goalposts this hard
>>
>>70061036
Actually, its consistent, left always values destroying a nation over employing people since the later slows down the former.
>>
File: jp-2.jpg (148 KB, 600x715) Image search: [Google]
jp-2.jpg
148 KB, 600x715
>>70084242
>WAAAH THE BIG MEAN TRANNIES HURT MY FEE FEES PROTECT ME PLS IM SO HELPLESS
>>
File: ALeaf.jpg (138 KB, 1350x648) Image search: [Google]
ALeaf.jpg
138 KB, 1350x648
>>70084251
>being a retarded leaf
>>
>>70063911

>1 in 30,000 MTF trannies
>1 in 100,000 FTM trannies

So the average is actually 1 in 65,000 across the whole population.

But even if you just count the men at 1 in 30k... that means a TOTAL of just 10,000 MtF trannies in the entire USA.
>>
>>70084325
>>
>>70065241
Except PayPal Is actually a really shitty company that deserves to go under.
>>
>>70065327
The Jews want something else now.
>>
>>70084312
>being this Canadian
Good luck with your life you pathetic cuckold.
>>
>>70060696

>excludes gays and transgendered...

How did this exclude gays?
If you're going to just out right lie, you might as well say it excludes blacks as well.
>>
>>70084373

Yeah not only are they pro tranny they are also anti gun. The only problem is if you use ebay you are pretty much forced you used them.
>>
Just deactivated my PayPal account. Absolutely haram.
>>
>>70083998
>>free state government does something you dont like and upsets your fee fees
>>TRIGGERED BOYCOTT THEM NOW HOW DARE THEY MAKE LAWS THAT GO AGAINST MY PERSONAL BELIEFS
>>
>>70060696
>Get money and big corporations out of politics shitlord rethuglicans!
>Ha you stupid hicks! See, this multinational corporation won't do business in your state because current year!
>>
File: 1457732222974.jpg (24 KB, 533x398) Image search: [Google]
1457732222974.jpg
24 KB, 533x398
>>70084372
you done yet cuck?
>>
Canada really is the worst country on /pol/. No wonder you cucks voted for Trudeau.
>>
>>70084494
>>70084475
>>70084443
I love the tears of americans who dont understand their on free market.
>>
File: fuckyoupaypal.png (27 KB, 1025x511) Image search: [Google]
fuckyoupaypal.png
27 KB, 1025x511
make sure to close your accounts, bros, to send a message
>>
>>70061507
Intel
>>
>>70084569
I can't believe I keep taking this bait Canacuck, but boycotting is part of the free market system.
That's why some people don't go to Walmart and only buy local.
You choose what kind of people to do business with.
>>
>sharia is only wrong when muds do it

at least tenn. is making the bible their state book
>>
>>70084569

I do understand it and I believe it needs to be regulated, therefore I am not a lolbertarian.
>>
>>70068840
Shit, that's the 6th fetus clogging a toilet today, said no mens' room janitor ever.
>>
>>70060696
>changing your ops center location is 'denying people jobs' despite those jobs still existing.
>expecting major multinational corporations to invest in your state after you've made it an embarrassment and PR liability.
>>
>>70084137
the only one crying here is you, canacuck
>>
>>70060696
How is it discrimination? Men use the men's room, women use the women's room. That's true for everybody, and for everybody it's based on what you actually are, not what you wish you were. Everybody is treated the same.
>>
>>70084666
You are boycotting people for doing nothing more than moving their business out of a state they dont want to do business with.

You are quite literally acting like a spoiled entitled sjw millennial and its embarrassing. No one cares if you boycott them, stop pretending like you matter.
>>
File: 1457281157054.gif (1 MB, 342x338) Image search: [Google]
1457281157054.gif
1 MB, 342x338
>>70084569
I'm not even angry that paypal are being dumb libshits
they can do what they want and that is their right

I was saying there is a reason men and women are seperated in places
>>
>>70062115
I don't want women to be raped by freaks in skirts
>>
>>70084569
but we do understand it

freedom of association

if a company makes a political stand, then we can make a political stand right back
>>
From NC and this is way less of a problem than people are making it. Use the correct bathroom for your genitalia until you get a sex change. No man will care because all we do is either piss or shit and then leave. No one cares if you're dressed like a woman or want to do your makeup. Just use the bathroom and leave.

Once you have the proper genitalia use the proper bathroom.

P.s. does anyone have that webm where the weirdo is having like tubes ripped out of his crotch? It looks weird and I want to see it.
>>
Boeing was going to build the new f36 and 37 but not no more
>>
File: IJustNeedToPee-x400.jpg (23 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
IJustNeedToPee-x400.jpg
23 KB, 400x300
>>70084893
so you would rather this person be in the womans bathroom then. This is literally an FTM forced to use the womans bathroom because of silly laws like that. This is what you want.
>>
>>70085019
I would rather that person never take controlled substances to become a freak in the first place

they can use their home bathroom for all I care
>>
>>70084844
hundreds of jobs lost, all because of some common sense law

nobody wants little girls and trannies in the same room
>>
>>70065150
Trans people have issues but they're not lepers and they don't deserve to be treated like lepers. That is the only thing being 'pushed on' the rest of society.
>>
>>70060696
>Let your daughter see this guy's dick or you don't get a job!
>>
>>70085019
It's not the rule that men use the men's room and women use the women's room that would cause the problem here. The problem would be cause by a woman who is dressed up like a man. So the problem isn't the rule. It's this individual's behavior. Solve the problem where the problem is.
>>
>>70085096

>moving goalposts again

Well hormones are a legal right for any person to take. You are never going to change that. What you can decide is if manly FTM's get to use the womans bathroom or if FTM's get to use the bathroom. Thats literally it.

also
>controlled substance
>i have no idea how hormones or biology work: the post
wew lad. Next you are going to tell me everyone doesnt have hormones in their body.
>>
>>70085019
you are right

we should outlaw trannies as well
>>
>>70085019
Mentally ill trannies can use use whatever bathroom they please in the insane asylum where they belong.
>>
>>70085019
>put in all that effort to be a man
>still bring up how you're actually a woman to bitch about bathroom shit

there's a reason the word "passing" is used in the tranny community. Too bad there's zero self awareness so a woman with some stubble thinks she looks as manly as this freak of nature

the only cure is to just ensure nobody can go through with this gender dysphoria shit in the first place
>>
>>70085289
not going to happen and if you think it is you are admitting to being extremely underaged.
>>
>>70085251
it is a controlled substance
I can't go out and get male hormones and make some sick gains

that is because they are controlled retard
>>
>>70085193
They are being treated like the men and women that they are, not like the women and men they pretend to be. The law is simply based on fact rather than imagination. That's how all laws are. If we start having laws based on peoples imaginations, it won't work, because there won't be any objective determination for whether a law was ever broken, because it's all imaginary.
>>
>>70085193
>>Trans people have issues but they're not lepers and they don't deserve to be treated like lepers
they are mentally ill freaks. we should lock them up or get them the right medication
>>
>>70084569
>you can only use the free market in ways that I agree with
And we're using our right as consumers to no longer use their service. Stay mad.
>>
>>70085019

No, I'd rather that thing just kill itself.

These individuals are upset, because who they are on the outside does not reflect who they are on the inside. So one idea of fixing this is
>years of hormones
>years of surgeries
>years of therapy
and for what?
Still looking like a freak with a vagina that can't even lube itself, will collapse if not dilated, and the body tries to heal it like a fucking open wound?
There is a fucking reason the suicide/attempted rate is retardedly high like 60% with these people
>muh discrimination
Horseshit. Discrimination never brought blacks or gays to kill 60% of themselves.

These people have mental illnesses and the technology has not caught up to help them, so instead our PC culture sells these people delusions of grandeur telling them there is a light at the end of the tunnel.

Then when they get there all of their problems aren't magically solved, they still aren't who they want to me, and they kill themselves.

If one day the technology catches up to this, then fine, go for it. Until then we should fucking stop this shit and just council these people to find some sort of identity and happiness with what they have, because that's as good as it's going to get.

Fuck you, you fucking syrup nigger.
>>
>>70084671

In every state history of Tennessee, you will find the fact that the state was built on the gun and the Bible. Hardshell Baptists who had no fear of Indian attacks settled this state, and yet the transplants here in Nashvillastanexico are acting all shocked when this is literally no different than the state legislature declaring Marchin Loofah King day because the fornicating nigger got his brains blasted in Memfrica.

God I hate Yankees, faggot carpetbaggers, limp-wristed scalliwags, niggers, sandcoons, and spics.
>>
>>70061036
This

It's fucking extortion
>>
>>70085251
>every chemical in the human body is uncontrolled and freely available for purchase

maybe you should take a biology class first
>>
>>70085344
>that is because they are controlled retard
If you get a prescription from a doctor because they find you have low testosterone then yes, you can.

If you have normal levels of testosterone and take more you will be extremely unhealthy and more than likely get cancer or organ failure. You really have no idea how hormones work do you?
>>
>>70085251
>Next you are going to tell me everyone doesnt have hormones in their body.

You dumb motherfucker. Do you not understand that trannies ingest hormones to artificially, as in UNNATURALLY increase the amount of estrogen or testosterone in their body depending on which sex the mentally ill freak is trying to ARTIFICIALLY EMULATE?!?
>>
>>70085019
yes. 2/10
>>
>>70061252
Fucking this. Hypocritical fucks.
>we want freedom for businesses to do what they want
>no not like that
>>
>>70085019
>Faggot showing pecker to underage girls
>>
>>70085469
Good to see all the roiders in America dying from cancer and organ failure

turns out I was talking to vagina gains this entire time
>>
>>70085386
no one cares that you arent using their service. Like holy shit how underaged do you have to be to think you matter at all?
>>70085403
>>years of hormones
>>years of surgeries
>>years of therapy
>and for what?
>Still looking like a freak with a
are you fucking retarded? the person in the picture is a FEMALE TO MALE. She was born a female. She has a REAL VAGINA. Holy shit you are dumb.

>>70085451
>confusing controlled substances and prescribed medications
holy shit you are dumb.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 54

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.