[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Athiests BTFO it literally says this right in the bible lmao.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 225
Thread images: 21
File: 14082.jpg (261 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
14082.jpg
261 KB, 960x960
Athiests BTFO it literally says this right in the bible lmao.
>>
>>70060674
The bible also says a coupla fishes can feed hordes but we all know that's asinine
>>
>>70060674
Are you a creationist?
>>
File: 1441395537892.png (78 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1441395537892.png
78 KB, 625x626
>>70060674
sage
>>
Please stop bait threads

They're divide and conquer and there's no point because of the massive amount of underage reddit atheists and Protestants who think Aquinas is evil on /pol/ now
>>
>>70060674
WOW HOLY SHIT WHAT'S YOUR COMEBACK ATHEISTS?
BIBLE = 1
ATHESITMS = 0
>>
>>70061056
>I'm an overage adult with a sincerely held belief in fairy tales
>>
>>70061488
>I bought the Jewish lies in exchange for smug satisfaction over people on the Internet.
You're a pawn of the Cultural Marxists and you don't even realize it.
>>
>>70061056
>Aquinas
>Didn't even finish highschool
>Doctor
>Relevant
>>
File: fc3day024.jpg (144 KB, 1267x711) Image search: [Google]
fc3day024.jpg
144 KB, 1267x711
>>70060674
Wow, you surd showed me. You're totally right.
>>
>>70061771
>Jews don't believe in God
>>
>>70061771
>bible
>not written by jews
pick one.
>>
All trolling aside...
Daily reminder that you literally can't call yourself redpilled if you are religious.
>>
>>70061771
>I pretend to worship a dead stick Jew in exchange for smug satisfaction over people on the internet
>>
>>70060674
From the book of ass:
"you who believe in God are poo lol"
BTFO
>>
>>70061888
Jews lied and told you to become an atheist. They finance groups like the ACLU that dismantle all tradition and worship. They destroy the moral authority of Christianity so as to make it susceptible to doubt, then capitalize on the doubt of the weak willed.

>>70062100
There's no smug satisfaction here. More like despair. The children of God are being led astray in greater and greater numbers every year. Soon there will be only atheists and the Muslims those atheists gladly let into our country.
>>
>>70061488
>implying some underage illiterate video game playing mouth breather who uses the funny cuck meme on an online imageboard is any better
>>
>>70062333
Jews like christians more than atheist because atheist dont give a shit about Israel while Christians slurp on its dick so hard that fucking Britain actually gave jews Palestine because of their christfaggotry.
>>
>>70062333
Jews ARE the children of God per the book you shill, the contradiction of your position is laughable and chilling
>>
>>70060674
"Thread originator prefers the company of gentleman"
-Matthew 2:19
>>
>>70062617
No Jews are the chosen talking apes, not the children of god they are blessed by magic or something.
>>
>>70062444
I didn't use the cuck meme, says a lot though when you gotta make shit up
>>
>>70062333

m8, Jews literally invented Christianity to keep dumb goyim in line.
And it's worked for 2000 years so far.
>>
File: 1431462595243.jpg (30 KB, 500x359) Image search: [Google]
1431462595243.jpg
30 KB, 500x359
>>70060674
>>
File: circle.jpg (121 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
circle.jpg
121 KB, 1024x768
>>
>>70062617
I mean God technically says we're all as his children. You mean that the Jews are God's chosen people, which isn't true. It was, I guess, when the true Israelites were around. They were wiped out centuries ago, probably earlier. Ashkenazi Jews like Soros are NOT the Chosen.

>>70062562
Israel can defend itself all it wants. If it came down to it, they could just butcher all the Palestinians and be done with it. They only pretend there's a threat for access to the goyim's technology and wealth. Never hurts to have an ally like the US under your paw.

Eliminating Christianity is a more pressing objective, though. In order for the Ashenkazi to dominate the Earth, Christians must cease to exist in any major degree.

>>70062830
You're retarded. They literally crucified Christ so they could stay in power.
>>
>>70062333
>Jews lied and told you to become an atheist
Yeah, because someone can't realize on their own "wow, magic isn't real ".
>the Muslims those atheists gladly let into our country.
Christian organizations and churches always support immigration and "refugees". What the fuck are you on about?
>>
>>70060674
If you do not belive in God your just an edgy teenage fag who wants to rebel
>>
>>70062980
>Never hurts to have an ally like the US under your paw.
USA has no reason to give a flying fuck about Israel its just another sandnigger country you kike shit.
> In order for the Ashenkazi to dominate the Earth, Christians must cease to exist in any major degree.
They already dominate thanks to you spineless christian fucktards and BE A GOOD PERSON EVERY RACE IS EQUAL bullshit that has created the SJW cancer we see today, most anti racism is based on HURR GOD MADE EVERYONE EQUAL.

Ever notice its CHRISTIAN missionaries in Africa?

Ever notice its the CHRISTIAN church donating to the niggers?
>>
File: AlwbBL3.jpg (27 KB, 408x405) Image search: [Google]
AlwbBL3.jpg
27 KB, 408x405
>>70062333
>I need jews to tell me that old myths involving magic are nonsense and that believing in adult santa is retarded
>>
daily reminder that catholicucks =/= christianity.

We don't worship graven idols, let alone those who worship Mary wearing an Islamic burka.
>>
File: athiestcuck.png (48 KB, 908x539) Image search: [Google]
athiestcuck.png
48 KB, 908x539
>>70063053
Yes, the Pope currently is a Jewish sleeper. I find most atheists are like pic related. They lack a moral barometer due to their sick, perverse ideology and therefore overcompensate by trying to be as good as possible.

The typical atheist says,
>We must free the slaves, because it's the right thing to do! We must let women vote, because it's the right thing to do! How can you regulate female sexuality, you scum?! You're racist for not wanting 11 million refugees in your country.

It's like they're pretending to be good people.

And if you think you're smart for realizing that, yes, Christianity is based on faith (you might realize ALL faith leaders say this), then I have a bridge to sell you in Detroit. Or, to have a more apt metaphor, I have a race for you to destroy with miscegenation and sexual promiscuity.
>>
>>70062883

>the bible challenges you to test its authenticity
>be a lazytard
>let someone retard faggot do that work of authenticity to someone else

pick one
>>
File: crusade3.jpg (73 KB, 525x438) Image search: [Google]
crusade3.jpg
73 KB, 525x438
>>70063297
Lol, have you ever been to America? People here will beat your ass for saying something bad about Israel. We worship them. 'Greatest ally' isn't just a meme. People honestly think they like us back for all the help we've given them.

We have no reason to care about them, but they seduced us with pleas for help. Mercy is the weakness of the white man. It is our one flaw.

Mostly Protties who have been Jewish puppets since the Zionists convinced Martin Luther to start a rebellion and permanently fragment Christendom.
>>
>>70063521
You do realise it was Christians who said 'we must free the slaves'?

You sound like a Christian in name only.
>>
>>70063521
>the Pope

catholicuckery.

oh, so you found out that catholicucks are wrong and they violate the bible? congrats. but your work isn't finished yet.
>>
>>70063947
Maybe in your country? In my country the strongly religious South was eager to keep slaves and even kept them through baptism, but the less religious and more jewry-infected North liberated them.
>>
>>70061056

>aquinas
>special pleading: the person
>not evil

ya dun goof'd
>>
>>70064143
A strong, patriarchal religious figure is necessary for the maintenance of orthodoxy.
>>
File: 1459672601682.jpg (40 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1459672601682.jpg
40 KB, 480x480
>>70062033

and an american flag too. I'm so damn proud of you anon
>>
If religion didn't exist, we would unironically be living in a utopia right now.

It's roughly 99% of the world's problems.

>Jews jewing to fulfill muh prophecy
>Sandnigs sandnigging for muh Allah
>Christians sitting back and allowing all this to happen because muh forgiveness and muh turn the other cheek
>>
>>70063521
>The typical atheist says,
>>We must free the slaves, because it's the right thing to do! We must let women vote, because it's the right thing to do! How can you regulate female sexuality, you scum?! You're racist for not wanting 11 million refugees in your country.
What the fuck are you talking about? You christians are mentally ill altruist we atheist would never free niggers, once again the idea of freeing niggers is based on WE ARE ALL THE SAME aka christian HURR GOD MAKE US EQUAL reasoning.
>>
As an Atheist, I would never say a thing as "There is no God." That's a remark that is nonsensical -- as is saying, "There is a God."

Prefacing either with "I believe ... " is OK, but objective remarks should not be said.
>>
>>70063837

>philippines
>speaking english

pick one
>>
>>70064360
>a strong, influential political figure is necessary for the maintenance of corruption

fixed.
>>
>>70063521
Truly fascinating how completely brainwashed you are.
>>
>>70064471
why blame Christians for not doing anything? you wanna stand up and fight against mudshits then why don't YOU do it?

oh yeah, because reasons right?
>>
>>70064686
An atheist who resorts to personal attacks when his argument falls through? How unusual.

>>70064495
Atheists are habitual do-gooders. Like I said, they feel the need to over correct for their moral barometer's absence. Look at Europe right now. It's not the Christians, aside from the Pope, who are calling for more refugees. It's leftist atheists. Atheism has been aligned with the left since the French Revolution. It's disgusting.

>>70064666
Corruption is unavoidable. What's necessary is orthodoxy or else heresy will bloom. Look at how fragmented the protestants are. They barely even worship the same god at this point.
>>
>>70064525
>straya
>shitposting

pick both
>>
>>70064471
The Talmud is the inner workings of a jew's mind these people are so crazy they made up a monotheistic deity to justify them being superior to every other human on the planet.
>>
>>70062830
Very stupid, Christians throughout history have force converted, killed or exiled Jews. The Jews have so much hatred for Christ that in their Holy Book the Talmud, they say that he is a boiling in a vat of feces for all eternity. Atheism IS a Jewish invention, it's purpose is to destroy Christianity, enable degeneracy and remove any kind of brother hood to turn us on each other.
>>
>>70065087
Lol you literally believe in magic because it's featured in an old palestinian myth you clownfuck
>>
>>70065087
>It's not the Christians...who are calling for more refugees
Yes, it is. Can you show otherwise?
>>
>>70065087
>implying orthodoxy is immune to temptations and sin

it can even be said that its BECAUSE of orthodoxy that people are fragmented.
>>
>>70065087
>Atheists are habitual do-gooders
No most of us are sociopaths that are disgusted at the idea of doing good things thats you christian nutcases.
> It's not the Christians, aside from the Pope, who are calling for more refugees. It's leftist atheists. Atheism has been aligned with the left since the French Revolution. It's disgusting
So all atheist are liberals then? No those are not real atheist, they are atheist because they reject what Yahweh says but real atheist are atheist because that is how we see the world. All these stupid women are buttmad that God said they are subhuman so they go WELL GODS NOT REAL SO I CAN FREE YAY, and the same applies to fags and trannies as well.

Honestly I want to kill all of them. A true atheist world would be nothing like this at all.
>>
File: what_did_you_say.jpg (321 KB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
what_did_you_say.jpg
321 KB, 853x480
Well there is more to the story than that.

The idolaters in the bible sacrificed people. They where disease infested faggots. And they worshipped statues of giant penises and animals.
>>
>>70065156
>Atheism
>degeneracy
Im sorry you christian idiots cant stop acting like wild animals without your fairy tale you people are subhuman fuck.
>>
File: 1332648687567.png (14 KB, 469x462) Image search: [Google]
1332648687567.png
14 KB, 469x462
>>70062333
>>70061771
>>70062980
>christ cucks
>>
>>70065278
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rA7Ymki71fM

>>70065244
You literally believe in nothing.
>>
>>70064228
You sound more like a Roman than an Christian.
>>70065087
Actually at this point you just sound like a troll.
>It's not the Christians, aside from the Pope, who are calling for more refugees.
Have you even read the bible? Do you know the story of the good Samaritan?
>>
File: 1.jpg (325 KB, 947x653) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
325 KB, 947x653
>>70065646
>doesn't believe in magic
>must not believe in anything

Truly an intellectual powerhouse
>>
>>70061771
Stick with your kike on a stick
>>
>>70060674
So knowing men are incredibly deceitful, why would you trust a book written by men? because they speak the word of god? how do you know? belief? are you not being taken advantage of by deceitful men who have co-opted your religion to control you with lies?

Perhaps religion is a great trap laid by god, a test, a gift given to man to see if they would pervert his word to their own benefit because god is a tricky fucker who gets his kicks from watching his creations. If you practice religion to go into heaven, you're going to hell. if you practice religion to "do the right thing" then you're doing what your told to get into heaven, and your going to hell. If you think any measure of prayer or worship will get you into heaven, you're going to hell. A lot of people don't even have souls and you can tell because they lack empathy or capacity for abstract thought as they murder and torture anmals including each other, as they engage in pleasure for the hell of it. If you have a soul, you understand what things are bad and why without needing to be taught because you see or think of horrible shit and it reflects inside of you and you realize what a terrible thing it would be if that were to happen to you, and so you don't do it, among things...

Do what you think is right, if you think taking lessions from religion is what's right because it is right and not because it came out of a religious book and you want to go to heaven. There are a lot of lies out there. It is all a test, and blindly believing in something written by men because of fear or pride or greed is a sure fire way to hell. Myself, am I going to heaven or hell? I don't know if they even exist but I do know this for sure: Nothing magical is going to happen no matter how hard you pray. It would defeat the purpose of the test. God may throw you a bone every now and then but you still have to go get it.
>>
>> So all atheist are liberals then? No those are not real atheist, they are atheist because

The ultra left progressives created all that "new atheism" because feminists got butt-hurt when Richard Dawkins asked a woman if she wanted coffee.
>>
>>70065611
Look at all the "Atheistic" countries in the world: Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Norway, Netherlands, China. All completely degenerate, on the road to destruction. In fact there is not one good atheistic country in the world.
>>
>>70065491
Without God guiding them, atheists are prone to be leftists. sure, there are a few atheists that aren't so lost compared to others, but its just a matter of when the "rightists atheists" would turn to the left too.
>>
>>70064503
>destroy objectivity
looks like the indoctrination worked!
>>
>>70065717
The good Samaritan was a moral, not a manifesto on how to lead a people. Christ himself tells us that any man who does not own a sword should sell his mantle and buy one. Self-preservation is allowed in a Christian country.

The Bible is also full of people slaughtering each other in the name of ethnic domination. Joshua butchered the entire region of Canaan at the behest of God so the Israelites would have a home. Poor luck for the Canaanites, I guess.

>>70065792
You already admitted you were an atheist. You believe that something came from nothing. My faith could never be that strong.
>>
>>70065156
>destroy Christianity
>remove any kind of brother hood
But it's Christianity that's universalist and says "everyone's our brothers in christ". Without it there could be actual brotherhood, if what is taught is "your family and your people is what's important" instead of "you should help everyone because God loves everyone" things would be better.
>>
File: 1459171875112.gif (3 MB, 300x360) Image search: [Google]
1459171875112.gif
3 MB, 300x360
>>70060674
If there is a God then why doesn't he let people know in an undeniable way?!
>>
>>70066065
>he thinks the big bang involves "something coming from nothing"

Seriously just stupid post after stupid post.
>>
>>70066138
Like, say, sending his son down to tell us and having him preform miracles?
>>
>>70066240
Then what came before the Big Bang?
>>
>>70065888
Anon these areas of the earth have been under christfaggotry for so long that even denoucing it they pathologically do what is says anyway.

I>>70065942
You dont need the sky jew to guide you unless you are an idiot who doesnt think rationally at all.
>>
>>70065845
>Do what you think is right

literally what Satan tells you to do. you think you're so intelligent but you're just a tool the devil has been using you for a long time.
>>
>>70066355
There was always all that matter, it never didn't exist. Scientists never say that, it's seriously only retarded christcucks with 0 understanding of 7th grade level science that perpetuate that misconception. Fucking hilarious.
>>
>>70066138

Because it's no longer FAITH when you have proof, idiot.
>>
>>70064272
You should learn what special pleading is Ausbro.
>>
>>70064471
If religion didn't exist we wouldn't have books retard.
>>
>>70065646
That video doesn't show shit. Churches are always looking to "help" "refugees".
>>70066065
>Christ himself tells us that any man who does not own a sword should sell his mantle and buy one.
You retards keep quoting this but any normal person can see a man's deeds are more important than his words. Did he fight to protect himself? Did any of his closest followers? Fuck no, he did the complete opposite and they followed his lead.
>>
>>70066364
>You dont need the sky jew to guide you unless you are an idiot who doesnt think rationally at all.

yeah you're right, I don't need a "sky jew" because that's not God.

and saying "sky jew" is proof that you don't know anything about God. you know Him based on what you've heard but you don't know the first thing about His personality.
>>
>>70066544
Holy fuck what are you even talking about now? Did you skip out on Middle School science mate?

>>70066825
Christ didn't protect himself, but he would've protected his family and his children if he had any. He literally tells us to do that, unless you think he wants us to get a sword for funsies.
>>
>>70066580
This is the same reasoning african nigger use to justify why they are decapitating babies and putting int a blood stew.

Because MUH JUNGLE DEITY SAW SO.
>>
>>70066138
Because if there was proof then it wouldn't be faith. If I shared my own accounts of the things I've seen everyone would point me into the direction of /X/ and call me a liar or a lunatic.
>>
>>70066544
>evolution
>theory
>not a law
>science

what a cuck.
>>
>>70066544
Which would mean time didn't have a beginning. But it does. So it was not always there. Piss off.
>>
>>70066138
The uncertainty principle, you know the whole cat in a box thing. Creates a third reality, within that reality we exist. Never knowing, forever searching, to know about everything. Certainty is stagnation.
>>
>>70066990
>He literally tells us to do that
Again, how many of his close followers actually took that advice and fought when they came to kill them?
>>70066580
>>70067081
Why is FAITH important?
>>
>>70066982
Your god sucks donkey nuts, what he is gonna do kill me go on kill me lets see if hes real, btw a a kid I pissed on the bible to see if God was real nothing happened.
>>
>>70067447
Peter drew his sword when they came to arrest Jesus. Jesus told him to put his sword away.
>>
>>70066369
>being told to use your god given free will to determine right from wrong is what satan tells you to do
>you should just shut up and obey the word of religion because it comes from men who speak for god

Actually, I'm not very intelligent at all. Wise maybe depending on who you ask but you're only a tool if you're being used. Like as a religious pawn to further and spread a pre-ordained and "holy" agenda.

Your entire religion has been co-opted by evil. You would realize this if you weren't so blind.
>>
>>70066065
Does Christ go on to say that a man should use his sword against the weak?
What is the accepted Christian teaching on how you should act toward those in need?

>They said, "Lord, look, here are two swords." And He said to them, "It is enough."

Its not my place to judge. But if you truly believe then you know that someday you will be judged. Consider what you might say on the day of judgement.

>He executes justice for the orphan and the widow, and shows His love for the alien by giving him food and clothing
>>
>>70067447
Because giving us proof doesn't really make us come to God by our own accord. Faith does.
>>
>>70063521
>We must free the slaves, because it's the right thing to do! We must let women vote, because it's the right thing to do! How can you regulate female sexuality, you scum?! You're racist for not wanting 11 million refugees in your country.
Please don't forget same-sex marriage next time.
>>
>>70067485
You'll have to deal with that once you die.
>>
>>70067086
See
http://www.notjustatheory.com/
>>
>>70068040
Darwinian theory has already been changed. Aggasiz told Darwin he was wrong from the very beginning and Darwin agreed. It was the brain dead "scientific" community who at the time were like oh it makes sense and that was all she wrote.

Darwin was wrong and modern theory is still wrong.
>>
>>70067877
So hes not real then because he wont punish me for making fun of him.
>>70067722
No showing us proof then letting us decide if we want to worship him is our own accord.
>>
>>70067485
You where a kid. Now grow up at least. It's not god's fault you're gay.
>>
>>70067485
He doesn't need to your doing it to yourself.
>>
>>70068244
Whatever you say.

No. You would be an idiot not to if God showed everyone He was real.
>>
>>70068208
Ahahahha no.
Darwin's theory caused him person dismay in his personal belief system but he supported it until the day he died nonetheless. The rumor that he refuted it later is almost cerrinely an urban myth.
>>
>>70067485
>he thinks pissing on the bible will get him killed.
wew lad
>>
>>70068469
Im heterosexual
>>70068506
>Whatever you say
>HURR I DONT CARE MAN
Christians really are subhuman.
>>
>>70065087

>Atheists are habitual do-gooders

you're completely fucking retarded.

atheism is a single answer to a single question. I'm an atheist and I think the refugees can fuck off.

Start using your brain before posting again
>>
>>70060869
well to be fair a couple of whales couldn't feed one american
>>
>>70069065
Do some research fag.
>>
File: 1437236928375.gif (2 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1437236928375.gif
2 MB, 500x500
>>70066293

What son? Oh the stories of a guy named jesus? Do you have any tangible evidence that he was supernatural at all or are you so indoctrinated you believe whatever bullshit you're told?

>>70066355

The ONLY correct answer is "we don't yet know". Let me guess, you're going to pull some stupid god of the gaps bullshit to fit that hole?
>>
>>70060674
The more I read about the Bible the more I realize that it is the product of the Jew's own ego and desire to control others.
>>
>>70063859
Didn't a pope say that catholics should protect jews while Martin Luther despised them?
>>
File: what_did_you_say.jpg (321 KB, 255x300) Image search: [Google]
what_did_you_say.jpg
321 KB, 255x300
>>70069209
>> Im heterosexual
Then act like one.
>>
>>70066750

>hurrrr everything has a creator
>except muh gawd

yep, that's special pleading alright. Get an education
>>
>>70060674

>The fool says in his heart,
>> “There is no God.”
>Their deeds are loathsome and corrupt;
>> not one does what is good.
>2 The Lord looks down from heaven
>> upon the children of men,
>To see if even one is wise,
>> if even one seeks God.
>3 All have gone astray;
>> all alike are perverse.
>Not one does what is good,
>> not even one.

>4 Will these evildoers never learn?
>> They devour my people as they devour bread;
>> they do not call upon the Lord.
>5 They have good reason, then, to fear;
>> God is with the company of the just.
>6 They would crush the hopes of the poor,
>> but the poor have the Lord as their refuge.
>>
Of course a book trying to convince you to believe in its bullshit would say that the people smart enough not to buy it are stupid.
>>
>>70069699
Jesus was a real person. Plenty of people wrote of his miracles. Josephus and Tacitus being two of them.

No. That's not the correct answer. We will never know because we can't go passed the big bang, and never will be able to.
>>
>>70069809
You cant generalize heterosexual behavior because its been the norm for animal life since kingdom come.
>>
>>70069510
Fuck off nigger your bantz are shit
>>
>>70069812
Because it would lead to infinite regression, retard. Which is impossible because time has a beginning.

You weren't even shit posting as an Australian, you are genuinely retarded.
>>
Show me an animal able to add additional DNA.

I want to see someone bring a chemistry set into a germ free environment. Then use it to create microscopic life forms.
>>
>>70066990
>>70067086
>>70067149

It was all concentrated in a point that expanded out, no one says that there was just nothing in existence before that, you poorly educated fuckstains, lmfao
>>
>>70070256
Every single part of your body was at one point coming from a mutation that added on to your already existing DNA. Frameshift mutations, insertion and duplication mutations all add new information. Educate yourself before you speak you fucking clown.
>>
>>70070456
Except you dumb faggot that everything in the Universe comes from that matter, it can't be created yeah? Remember that? So the very existence of matter in the first place requires a supernatural process.

And again, you said it always existed, that is impossible since time has a beginning. So stop being retarded.
>>
>>70070049

>Jesus was a real person.

Nice reading comprehension.

Who gives a fuck if he was real or not. There is ZERO evidence of him being supernatural.

>Plenty of people wrote of his miracles. Josephus and Tacitus being two of them.

So what? Plenty of people wrote about zeus/etc doing crazy shit. That's not proof, it's a claim.
>>
>>70070167

>Because it would lead to infinite regression

Right... and you're proposing the ONLY answer is "hurr muh gawd doesn't need a creator" as if that somehow answers the question?

What a fucking christcuck. Do you take your blue pills rectally?
>>
>>70070736
Its not Jesus though thats what you christian fucktards cant understand.
>>
>>70070758
Then nothing in history ever happened based on that standard you retard.
>>
>>70070736
>So the very existence of matter in the first place requires a supernatural process.

Cool where can I read your peer-reviewed paper. Surely you'll have a few nobel prizes already right? Given you've solved lifes greatest mystery
>>
>>70070736
Or there was never a beginning because matter can neither be created no destroyed. We mark the beginning as the big bang, but it was just matter expanding from one point. It was always there. If you were more intelligent, you'd be able to wrap your head around this.
>>
>>70070934

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Saying someone existed is not an extraordinary claim at all.

Saying someone can raise themselves from the dead and walk on water, is.

You're dumb as dogshit.
>>
>>70070853
Wrong. God doesn't need a creator because infinite regression is impossible. Knowing that, God being eternal and having always existed becomes the only answer.
>>
>>70060674
nuke the holy land

the christian shuts up after this
>>
>>70071059

wow. I'm literally amazed you can post that and still think you're being logical.

That's the very fucking definition of special pleading. If you can't see that then I'm not going to waste any more time on you.

You have the critical thinking skills of a slightly damp sponge.
>>
>>70070976
>matter was always there
>special pleading when it comes to God though and we say He has always been there

The hypocrisy in nearly all of your posts is astounding.
>>
>>70071059

And one last point.

How the fuck is a god or gods always existing a more logical/reasonable answer than the universe (matter) always existing?

Answer: It's fucking not.
>>
File: atomic-bomb-1945.jpg (138 KB, 415x332) Image search: [Google]
atomic-bomb-1945.jpg
138 KB, 415x332
>>70070976
>matter can neither be created nor destroyed.

False.
>>
>>70071177

Matter exists. It's been proven that matter cannot be destroyed or created.

There is zero evidence for a god or gods existing.

Using your bullshit god of the gaps/special pleading doesn't prove a god or gods exist.
>>
>>70071151
Or perhaps you are just too dense to understand such a simple concept which we end up at when we consider infinite regression.

Tell that to all of the great minds the believed in God and all of the Great minds who still do to this day.
>>
>>70071269
Hey anon, what is that giant 1000 foot wide ball of plasma radiating? Is it massive amounts of energy that was just converted from matter? I think it is.
>>
>>70071301
Energy*
>>
>>70071465
Matter was destroyed and turned into energy. Ergo, matter can be destroyed.
>>
>>70069556
Nice argumemt you have there. How about the person making the claim brings the evidence?
>>
>>70071533
It was converted. Not destroyed.
>>
>>70071424

hahaha.

>hurrr muh argument from authority
>durrr muh argumentum ad populum

I understand what an infinite regression is. However you're the only stupid cunt who thinks that a god or gods answers that.

And you still haven't explained how the energy/matter of the universe hasn't always existed.

Please prove your claim that a god or gods put it there.
>>
>>70071177
You don't have evidence. This is on purpose. I know a bullshitter when I see one. You don't believe what you're saying right now. You're doing this for attention, because you like bothering people, or you might even be paid to do this. I smell a rat.
>>
>>70071301
Nice special pleading fag. Nothing comes from nothing.
>>
>>70071533

>destroyed

You must be 18 years or older to post on 4chan
>>
>>70070152
that was pretty good desu
>>
>>70071758
>that was pretty good desu
desu = desu?
>>
>>70071504
Nvm Matter as well. Conservation of mass
>>
>>70071533
If you didn't fail high school you'd know that it's the second part of the law and that it's not unreasonable to assume someone trying to hold up in a scientific debate would know that. Too bad I'm dealing with a complete dipshit on 4chan.
>>
The bible is good for creating a moral culture.
everything about god is bullshit made up by men who made assumptions on how the universe worked. jesus was a fraud and got the justice he deserved, too bad he escaped with the help of momma and ran like a bitch when they found him out.
>>
>>70071741

Please disprove the following statement:

"Matter cannot be created or destroyed"

After you've done that, you will need to prove a god or gods exist.

After that you'll need to prove they created matter.

>nothing comes from nothing

oh so you don't even have a 8th grade grasp on the topic at hand? Gotcha
>>
>>70071681
It hasn't always existed because time has a beginning you fucking retard holy shit.
>>
>>70071683
Wrong.
>>
>>70071836

>It hasn't always existed because time has a beginning you fucking retard holy shit.

I'd love for you to explain this statement in more than 5 words.

In your own words, explain where time came from and what happened before time came about
>>
>>70071867
Yeah even if I am right you would still say I was wrong. You're a bullshitter, possibly a professional one.
>>
>>70071832
Never argued with that statement retard.

God is supernatural. Cannot be measured nor tested, cannot be proven empirically.
>>
>>70071836
time is a human concept, it doesn't actually exist universally. the universe has always existed.
>>
>>70071922
He's a shill or a troll dude. No one who has the ability to think like this, is stupid enough to think what he thinks. He's also very good at manipulation.
>>
>>70071922
>what happened before time

Nothing. Because there was no time for anything to happen. The beginning of time occurred some odd 7 billion years ago when the big bang happened.
>>
>>70071981

>God is supernatural

Which god?

Fucking harry potter is supernatural too you stupid cunt.

>Cannot be measured nor tested, cannot be proven empirically.

Cool I'm glad you agree that it's completely irrational to believe in it then.

Glad you've finally admitted how stupid you are.
>>
>>70072068

Sadly I think he's actually that indoctrinated.

His parents surely did a number on him so kudos to them... I think
>>
>>70072035
Go ahead and prove that.
>>
>>70072068
Thanks for the compliment, I appreciate it. I am 100% serious. I believe in God and Jesus.
>>
>>70072122
That is where faith comes in. Any God would be supernatural if it(they) existed.
>>
>>70072171
I was an atheist before. Not raised religious either.
>>
>>70072232
You are committing logical fallacies constantly and you know you're doing it.
>>
>>70071824
>scourged, nailed to a cross, and left to die
>for saying things that he believed
>"the justice he deserved"

pretty sick imagination you have there, bro

repent before it's too late
>>
>>70072175
I don't have to prove it. you have to prove it
your made an outrageous claim, not I.
>>
>>70072285

>That is where faith comes in

Ah sweet cop out bro.

>hurr durr I have no evidence, but i'll use a buzzword and that somehow will make it actually exist

no, that's not how it works.

Me saying I 'have faith' that fucking invisible donkeys exist doesn't mean they actually exist
>>
>>70072035
this
>>70072175
It's literally impossible for a human to visualize the universe without the concept of time, which is why we have it in the first place.
>>
>>70072334
I don't think so.
>>
File: Facepalm.jpg (38 KB, 539x442) Image search: [Google]
Facepalm.jpg
38 KB, 539x442
MFW people fall for bait posts on 4chan
>>
>>70072533
And I keep forgetting to change my name
>>
>>70072500

>I don't think so.

You can't see the forest for the trees

I bet if I asked you if you were ignorant you'd say no too
>>
>>70072335
jesus knowingly lied about being a messiah. as did many others, at that point in history there were hundreds of people claiming to be the messiah. jesus was a fraud and he got caught, its as simple as that. he didn't die and rise, he was put in a cell STILL ALIVE and his mother and jesus's friends helped him out of the cell and he ran the fuck off and lived out his life somewhere else.
>>
>>70072421
Doesn't mean there is no possibility of them existing either. That serves no purpose.

>>70072419
Time has not always existed. You disagree with this?
>>
>>70072611
And you would also be wrong.
>>
>>70072500
I'm a quarter jew man you can't fool me. I smell bullshiiiiiit
>>
>>70072659

>Doesn't mean there is no possibility of them existing either

Who fucking cares?

Well you'd better start believing in invisible donkeys because you haven't proved they don't exist.

That's not how it works. You believe things AFTER they've been proven, not before
>>
>>70072716

Are you ignorant?

oh boy you've painted yourself into a corner here. The only answer you can give now is yes.
>>
>>70072659
time is a concept.
its how Humans tell one event from the next. in the grand scheme of things, time is not being kept. just matter floating through space. we count time as the difference between the sun hitting our earth but really that isn't time, that is gravity.
>>
>>70062830

This post is filled with so much inaccuracy that its making my eyes go crooked.
>>
>>70072764
I have no reason to believe in invisible donkeys. Perhaps for you, as I said, that is where faith comes in.

Yes, I am very ignorant.
>>
>>70072171
I don't know man. The way he frames things is fundamentally manipulation. He knows he's wrong. He's doing this to engage us, he doesn't even believe most of the things he's saying right now. He's made some really clever strawmen.
>>
>>70072850
The big bang theory states that time began when the Universe began. I said some odd 7 billion years ago earlier, that was wrong. It's apparently 13~ billion years old.
>>
>>70060674
>Le whomever denies me is an evil bad person
Your kike propaganda was so weak that it couldn't even predict the idea that large amounts of the population might fall out of religion entirely.
This is supposed to be the ideology that conquered the west?
What a joke
>>
>>70072985

>I have no reason to believe in invisible donkeys

You also have no reason to believe in a god or gods. No logical reason anyway. And definitely no reason grounded in reality.

Glad you can admit you're ignorant, that's the first step. Now try to educate yourself.
>>
>>70072993
I believe everything I have told you. 100%.
>>
>>70072993

Yeah I'm done.

If he's faking it he's pretty good. If he's not, that's just fucking sad.
>>
>>70072764
>You believe things AFTER they've been proven, not before

So much this. Can you post that link proving there's no such thing as a higher being, not the Dawkins moral high ground one or the emotional based "if God is real why did he let this single child die in some literally where country just so sad and tragic" one. I sure hope you can post it because I don't want both of us to look like cunts :^)
>>
>>70073102
I have the Bible and Jesus was a real person. Many people claimed to witness his resurrection and died for not renouncing Jesus. I also have the Bible. I am sorry you find faith such a hard concept to understand.

Everyone is ignorant, the difference between you and I is that you think you have all of the answers.

If no one believed we could go to the moon we never would have. If you don't search for God you will never find Him.
>>
>>70062883

this, so much this.
>>
>>70073201

> Can you post that link proving there's no such thing as a higher being

Why would I?

Not believing something exists doesn't mean you believe it doesn't exist.

If I had a jar of gumballs and told you there was an even number of balls in there, you saying "I don't believe your claim" doesn't mean you believe there's an odd number
>>
>>70073152
I am sorry you feel that way. Perhaps I will see you in Heaven by the grace of God and you can apologize.
>>
File: twas_foretold.jpg (138 KB, 600x750) Image search: [Google]
twas_foretold.jpg
138 KB, 600x750
>>70060674
>>
>>70073298

> I am sorry you find faith such a hard concept to understand.

I understand it completely fine. I spent the best part of 3 decades in the catholic church.

It's just completely uncompelling and has zero proof to back up the claims.

The bible is the claim, not the evidence.
>>
>>70073534
That is funny.

You and C.S. Lewis made the opposite of transitions.

I'm sorry you feel this way now. I will pray that the Holy Spirit comes back into your life.
>>
>>70070647 Except I'm not talking about talking about mutations.
>>
The only shocking thing about this post is that it wasn't an Australian flag above the text. I really expected it.
>>
>>70074100
Which post m8
>>
>>70073055
not only is it a theory, but a bad one, its more realistic to say that because of black holes all mater got sucked up and went super nova recreating what we know as the universe. there were likely several big bangs before the one that made our current "universe"
>>
>>70075455
Prove me wrong.
You need faith as big as a religious person to believe those kind of stuffs.
>>
>>70060674
zomg big book of collected superstitions of iron age middle-eastern goatfucker shepherds says whoever laughs at it is a poo poo head where's my crucifix I'm convinced.
>>
Typical. By the time people are done hissing and booing at a man who's been dead for thousands of years...

People are left with nothing but ideas and theory and no one there to actually answer it all.
>>
>>70066138
>why does the most powerful, knowledgeable being not act the way I would!!!
>>
>>70064863
>we can't afford to be neutral on a moving train

it's all about heard mentality, seeing as how christians are the majority most people don't want to break the norm
>>
>>70073298
No one witnessed the resurrection, they just came back and the tomb was empty
>>
>>70065087
In NZ, by signs outside churches, with proof, it IS the Churches calling for refugees in our white majority nation.
We are also one of, if not the most secular nations in the world, god-and-politics-wise.
Politicians can be openly atheist and still get elected, though none have yet visibly succeeded in running on this platform.
(I personally spit on such identity politics, but grasp the idea of single issue lobbies)

The Churches want more refugees because it literally means more donations.
>>
File: illuminati 333.jpg (173 KB, 800x449) Image search: [Google]
illuminati 333.jpg
173 KB, 800x449
>>70063391

so you are a big bang robot on atomic chemical autopilot and can do nothing but react as the atomo-chem processes force you to - a will-less, soul-less robot literally incapable of choosing anything

no magic no manhood -

"i robot" the atheist ....

ROFLMAO YOU GUYZ ARE PATHETIC
>>
File: QUALIFIER.jpg (4 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
QUALIFIER.jpg
4 KB, 259x194
>>70064143

everyone violates the Bible

YOU FUCKING IDIOT
>>
>>70062033

Daily reminder if you're an atheist you are a fucking robot who does absolutely nothing, you may as well not exist because of course, you don't

If you don't understand, YOU'RE A FUCKING FOOL
>>
>>70069712
start with the new testament.
>>
Who apatheist here?
>>
>>70071784
>being this new
Kill yourself
>>
>>70071057
>extraordinary
>evidence

then it would just be ordinary. also

>I want extraordinary answers to fall down right before me
>>
>>70075455
Have you read any of the reasoning behind the big bang theory or are you just parroting what others have told you?
>>
>>70061092

well blame the jews darwin became a atheist because he had a lot of bad luck in his life.

When you read the difficulty with his own theory he makes some good points to reject it

http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/origin/chapter6.html

Difficulties on the theory of descent with modification - Transitions - Absence or rarity of transitional varieties - Transitions in habits of life - Diversified habits in the same species - Species with habits widely different from those of their allies - Organs of extreme perfection - Means of transition - Cases of difficulty - Natura non facit saltum - Organs of small importance - Organs not in all cases absolutely perfect - The law of Unity of Type and of the Conditions of Existence embraced by the theory of Natural Selection
>>
>>70062764

its literally in the bible that the jews are not jews anymore and are satanic
>>
>>70073534
>catholic church.

a catholicuck.

daily reminder that catholics =/= Christianity. they're great bible violators, the very book they're supposed to preach.

worshipping women, of all beings. /pol/ should know better.
>>
>>70079032

by that notion, no one is qualified to touch or learn His Word. at least not humans.
>>
>>70069510
But whales are mammals anon.
>>
>>70079981

But muh darwin am i right

>Dailey reminder that the jews have won the war and it went all downshill after that
>>
>>70080976
Only in modern terms. Before Carl von Linneaus it was considered to be a fish without scales. It just happened to to fit the modern definition, which was invented in the 1700s. They could just as easily have categorised animals in a different way, then maybe whales would not be considered mammals since the 1700s.
Thread replies: 225
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.