[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the best city in America? And why is it Nashville, Tennessee?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: Nashville.jpg (22 KB, 520x283) Image search: [Google]
Nashville.jpg
22 KB, 520x283
What is the best city in America?

And why is it Nashville, Tennessee?
>>
>>70056273
San Antonio, Texas and Coeur d'Alane, Idaho are nice.
>>
All the cities in America and you chose Nashville? If you aren't walking down Broadway there's nothing going on there.
>>
I've never been to the States but I'd love to go to South Dakota.
>>
>>70056560

literally shit Coeur dAlane is a suburb of spokane and the spurs are fucking cucks kys faggot
>>
>>70056273
Stockton California or Sacramento.
>>
Fuck you Australia.
>>
>>70056273

If you're for historical buildings being torn down constantly and niggers, sure
>>
>>70056928
I live in nashville subs, i work at sams club and there are tons of blacks and i make 10 an hour
>>
terre haute, indiana. prove me wrong fgt
>>
>>70057113
mike?
>>
>>70056741

Yeah, kinda. Spokane has been growing like an amoeba to engulf CdA. And Spokane has about the highest population of beaners in all of Washington. It's the Nampa of the state.
>>
>>70057068

The one on Harding?

>>70056580

> If you aren't walking down Broadway there's nothing going on there.

You could have gaysex on Church, tho
>>
>>70056273
Crawling with hipsters, fags, and nigs.
>>
File: BbT6XbgCMAAIQPg.jpg (48 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
BbT6XbgCMAAIQPg.jpg
48 KB, 480x640
>>70057113

Steve Martin was right. (I'm from B'ton, and wife is from Vincennes). Terror Haute is shit.
>>
fresno, CA is objectively the best place on Earth
that's where I got my first 15 tattoos and started skating in abandoned pools
and contracted AIDS
yay fresno
>>
>>70056817
Absolutelydisgusting
>>
>>70057567
hendersonville
>>
honestly, most places in maricopa county seem pleasant enough. havent stayed long there, pretty much drove through and had some training there, but it seemed nice enough.

god bless western rednecks
>>
Fucking niggertown
>>
Idaho Falls, ID
Logan, UT
Houghton, MI
Green Bay, WI
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.