[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lied about being Jewish
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 4
File: lmao.jpg (26 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
lmao.jpg
26 KB, 480x480
Hello /pol/ I haven't been on here in quite some time but I have an interesting little story for all of you.

>be me last night
>invite girl over
>used to work with her so I know her well
>she's half jewish.jpg
>asks me if I'm jewish
>say yes but only a small percentage
...the plot thickens
>offers to take me on a birthright trip to Israel
>tells me that it's free and that I could make some money off of it if I'm not doing well economically
>tells me that the birthright trip includes snorkeling or any sort of outdoor activity I want
...cool
>I ask about how to go about signing up
>"just come to my house next week anon, my family will help you out"
>"b-b-but you work in a shitty restaurant I thought your family was struggling for money"
>"no that's just what we're supposed to tell people"
>ask her to elaborate
>she gives me glare and brings up some shit about Hitler and oppression and that "us jews" must stick together
>offers me money
>I decline (would rather burn bridges than take hand outs)
...we fuck
>she starts talking in a weird accent probably hebrew or some shit
>I ask her what the F she just said
>"stay away from the gentiles"
>HOLYSHIT.xcf
>"don't tell anybody what I just told you"
...more sex
>she leaves and hides money in my shoe ~$200

What the fuck just happened to me guys? I have a big o'l Italian nose so I can pass as Jewish but is this really how some of them operate? She drives a shitty car and constantly is bitching about not making enough money but she's secretly loaded. If I never BSd about being part jew I would have just assumed that her life was a struggle but the reality is that she's very wealthy and spoiled. She's better off than everyone I used to work with but complains about being broke more than anyone I've ever met, and I've been homeless.

I know not all jews are like this but this experience really fucked with my head.
>>
>>70053424
I would have believed you if she didn't fucking say "stay away from the gentiles" in hebrew during sex
>>
>>70053424
Confront her. She's obviously a /pol/ack.
>>
>>70053804
After sex you fucking moron.
>>
>>70053424
>What the fuck just happened to me guys?

You have become the jews, you have used the jewish tricks against them.

you should roll with it.
>>
>>70053424
>fuck you
>give 200$
Are you cut? I know jewish women can't resist something 10% off but still.
>>
I see. So you lied.
>>
Come on man. Im jewish by birthright and have dated a jew and thats just now how shit works.
Most jews are dirt poor.
>>
>>70054057
Nope. Average joe with a 5 1/2" dick.
>>
File: 1448079386039.png (149 KB, 480x354) Image search: [Google]
1448079386039.png
149 KB, 480x354
>>70054153
>>
>>70054153
From what I've seen yes but this one experience fucked up my whole view on broke jews.

>>70054062
Yes, I wanted to see if it would go anywhere and it did.
>>
>>70054244

Mothers mother was a jew. Thats how it works.
>>
>>70054520
I just found it odd.
We meet up for sex and once I lied about being part kike she started talking about money and birthrights and shit.
>>
>>70054766

They jew I dated was very paranoid about being a jew too. She has this attitude that the world was out to get her for being jewish. It was a huge part of her identity.
>>
this is too conspiratorial. nah fuck that. i dont believe you.
>>
my mother's surname is Kohn. Her family has been Methodist/Lutheran for the 150 years they've been in the US, I'm not sure about before that.

Am I a jew? Really want to go snorkeling
>>
>>70053424
She's trolling the shit out of you.
>>
>>70056615
>Am I a jew? Really want to go snorkeling

Even if you aren't go snorkeling.
>>
>>70053424
Fucked multiple jewsesses. This story is bullshit to the max. Although, Jewish girls do fuck better, better head, and love cock in their ass.
>>
>>70054001
You know this got me thinking, with how long they are around and how often they pulled this stuff. What if long ago some other group did the same thing to them, i.e the jews are ALL gone and replaced by the other group who didn't realize no eal jews are left anymore thus they basically double deceive.

Heck, maybe even more than once.
>>
>>70056061
You know, in a way this convinced me I should actually go after the jews, because they expect it anyway and thus will come after me unless I come after them first.

Great guys, you made me even more paranoid.
>>
You guys still believe in jews?

thats like still believing in eskimos or the tooth fairy.
>>
>>70053424
Anon being jewish isn't about being overtly rich, it's about having enough dosh to live well forever and possibly get the fuck out of dodge. When times are good, that money also can buy influence. OP she's trying to buy you as a husband, stay away from the yenta!
t. a Jew
>>
>>70057215
Can't say that. Russian Jewesses are into DS and feet though.
>>
>>70053804
>I would have believed you if she didn't fucking say "stay away from the gentiles" in hebrew during sex
kekked
>>
>>70053424
You know what you have to do, OP. Take her up on her offer. Learn all that you can. Report back. You are our eyes behind enemy lines. Godspeed.
>>
File: boner.gif (1 MB, 343x239) Image search: [Google]
boner.gif
1 MB, 343x239
>>70057792
>Russian Jewesses are into DS and feet though
>and feet
...please elaborate
>>
>>70053424
kek i hope this isnt fake
>>
>>70057291
There are actually a group of upstanding African American men who would like to have a word with you on this subject
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfL1UzreWQY
>>
>>70057215
>cock in their ass.
Filthy degenerate.
>>
>>70057745
>jew telling a goy to stay away from his women

Typical
>>
>>70053424
I mean, people on /pol/ are always talking about taking care of your own and providing for your nation.

I don't see how Jews helping other Jews is bad if you believe that Nationalism is a positive ideology.
>>
>>70053424
STFU OP. you lying sack of shit. None of this happened. You lie because you suck.
>>
>>70058621
No one said there's anything wrong with it you illiterate faggot.
>>
>>70053424
SO FAKE.

Jesus christ get a life. DA JOOS ARE AFTER ME!

No they're not. You're not important you gigantic faggot. You don't have to make up stories to impress anon fags on the internet. Go out and do some shit.
>>
>>70058316
It happened that I went to elite school which was like one third Jewish. From 5 Jewish girls I dated current girlfriend including, 4 liked DS and feet related stuff, 3 were Dominatrix, 1 was Submissive, another was just into feet, but in a more hardcore way: not just worship of feet, foot jobs and tongue play, but brutal shit like sweaty feet and footfacefucking as well
>>
>>70059222
>DS
They were nintendo fans?
>>
>>70059222
>sweaty feet
do not want

what's DS btw?
>>
OP is full of shit
You gullible fucks
>>
I have a big nose, maybe I should buy a fedora and pretend I'm a kike. If I fuck her in the dark do you think she'll notice my foreskin?
>>
>>70058827
>>70058671
kek
Try learning some spanish. It works with Meheecans too except without the money and birthright stuff.
>>
>>70059556
>rich jewish girl who is obsessed with her heritage and has a sense of nationalistic pride is unrealistic

Kill yourself m8
>>
>>70059341
You know shit they show on 50 Shades of Grey movie.
>>70059370
Dominance and Submission. As for sweaty feet, dunno, didn't mention much difference from feet in massage oil. Freud was probably right in one thing, that Jews are prone to sexual perversion.
>>
>>70053424
You're our spy
Our inside man
Our connection
Our info from the inside
Make good use of it
>>
>>70059880
gay.
I did it once just to see if something would come of it. I'm not going to push this... She's a nice girl.
>>
>>70060041
pussy goy
>>
>>70058515
Permavirgin
>>
File: glory.jpg (68 KB, 540x735) Image search: [Google]
glory.jpg
68 KB, 540x735
>>70053424
Kill it with fire immediately anon.
>>
>>70060202
Not all jews are like this I know for a fact but this fuck and go and explain birthright fieldtrips to the motherland and discuss non jewish peoples as an entire entity was pretty mindblowing.
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.