[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 4
File: Capture+_2016-04-05-15-29-28.png (191 KB, 480x782) Image search: [Google]
Capture+_2016-04-05-15-29-28.png
191 KB, 480x782
How can you ever recover?
>>
>>70051634
nah man, you're allowed to be a gross fat fuck and eat on the bowl all you want
>>
>>70051634

I eat on the toilet all the time, so this cunt can have her suckling infant do the same there so I don't have to see her saggy tits to ruin my day.
>>
>>70051634
>let me whip out my sexual organs and feed an infant my bodily fluids

If you are a man you get arrested for this.
>>
Lemme have a suck and we're all Gucci senpai
>>
>cuckservative, hard religious amerifats have a problem with breastfeeding in public
No true nationalist opposes prioritising the health of the future white generation over the sensibilities of the easily offended.

I bet you cucks are against abortion as well.
>>
Why is this even a controversy? The only time I ever hear about it is when people bitch about people bitching about it. Nobody gives a fuck. Nobody.
>>
>>70052919

>prioritise the health of the future white generation
>pro-abortion

Yeah killing white babies is the best way to ensure their health.
>>
>>70053175
Killing nigger babies and future leftists. Abortion is systemic population control.
>>
File: 1459646409995.png (174 KB, 236x335) Image search: [Google]
1459646409995.png
174 KB, 236x335
>>70052142
because men and women aren't the same, commie
>>
>>70051634
>they don't enjoy a peaceful lunch on the loo
you dont know what you're missing.

btw, every company with more than 50 employees requires a lactation room, by law.
>>
Hey, she's right, let's all take shits while eating out in public, like god intended!
>>
>>70053559
who the fuck is bringing a breastfeeding baby to work
what the hell is going on down there, burger
>>
>>70051634
>shallow woman cares what others think about her
cunt cuck
>>
File: 1441669675608.jpg (40 KB, 342x298) Image search: [Google]
1441669675608.jpg
40 KB, 342x298
"people think eating while taking a shit is disgusting, so mothers should be able to breastfeed their kids in public"
>>
Too bad the metaphor is closer to
>Let people shit outside
Than it is
>Eating in the bathroom is gross
>>
>>70052142
breasts aren't sexual organs
>>
>>70051634
Because tits are sexual organs and shouldn't be out in public. It's basically the same reason I don't make you suck my cock in the food court at the mall. People don't need to see that shit.

You can suck my cock in the car.
>>
>>70053685
after giving birth, women need to pump breast milk every few hours milk or they start leaking and their tits eventually blow up.
>>
>>70052142
>breasts
>sexual organs

Oh you wacky murkins
>>
>>70051634

I don't get the anti-breastfeeding in public thing.
What kind of man would complain about seeing some titties in public. You'd have to be some faggoty ass sucking cuck to against titties in public.
>>
Breastfeeding in public is a little rude but shouldn't be punishable.
>>
>>70054763
People don't complain about it. Women just want to bitch
>>
>>70054550
>>70053842
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secondary_sex_characteristic#Females
>>
>>70051634
I don't care about breastfeeding women, just don't a dick about it. Is there any such thing as common sense anymore?, 10 years ago there was no such bullshit going on like this. People handled there business without having to make it a god damn political statement.
>>
File: facialhair.jpg (33 KB, 600x315) Image search: [Google]
facialhair.jpg
33 KB, 600x315
>>70055815
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secondary_sex_characteristic#Males
>facial hair
>adam's apply

I do not approve of this slippery slope.
>>
>>70051634
When I worked as maintenance at Wal-Mart we constantly had to get food containers out of the women's bathroom, and only the women's bathroom.

Men from time to time piss on the floor, or write fuck you in marker on the wall, but women.

They would shit their panties and leave them there, or stuff them in the sanitation trap.
They would leave empty bags of chips, salads, any kinds of foods on the fucking flood.
Women would PUKE in the floor, not the toilet.
Women would SHIT on the floor, not the toilet.
Women would SHIT in the sink, not the toilet.
Women would fucking leave shitty DIAPERS in the toilet, on the floor, in the sanitation trap, not the trash.

Ask me again, why do I have to deal with these cunts?
>>
>>70055025

yeah they do. But would it kill them to cover up with a blanket for modesty, rather than just pop a titty out?

Cuz if they popping a titty out, Im letting my eyeballs have their way. My body, my rules.

And that's where I know this is only about control. It's really about I am free to be baring breasts in public but I want to police what you do with your eyes.
>>
>>70058921
I had a janitor friend who said he once noticed a horrid smell in the ladies room and couldn't find the source for days. Then one day he noticed one of the ceiling tiles was misaligned and check it out. He found what must have been more than 20 bloody tampons all bunched up together stuffed in that ceiling.
>>
>>70051634
What? Nursing is good, no one opposes it.
And holy shit captvha is getting retarded.
>>
>>70053842
oh, don't tell me you are one of those religious people who don't believe in evolution, are you?

We have had two MILLION years as hominids and 200,000 years as homo sapiens to evolve our reproductive behaviors, including our mating displays.

Just like baboons like red asses, and big tails scream SEX to peacocks, humans evolved their mating displays and responses to mating displays too. Breasts mean babies, and babies mean reproduction and reproduction means sex. In baboons, evolution causes the sight..the mere sight, of a red ass, to elicit arousal and sexual response.

In humans, EVOLUTION causes the sight of a female breast to elicit a sexual response. Not for all males, since we're still evolving, but for damn big percentage of them.

...bet you think that sexual and mating behaviors in other mammals are a social construct, too....tsk tsk, evolution, people!
>>
>>70051634
>How can you ever recover?
Breast feeding is scheduled. Babies eat every n hours. If you can't anticipate that, you really shouldn't be having kids.
>>
or just use a blanket
>>
Nobody cares. Stop falling into the trap.
>>
>>70051634
I agree with her. I see nothing wrong with public breastfeeding, lil champs gotta eat
OP BTFO
>>
>>70060340
You like biological determinism, huh?

Did you know what image evokes the strongest sexual response, in heterosexual males? Erect dicks.

The working-theory is that it drives sexual competition, for men to be aroused by seeing other men being aroused.

You can go research that. Enjoy. Cocks.
>>
>>70051634
I don't see it as a problem if they move to a quiet place and use a blanket.
But if I'm paying $200 for a meal I don't want your gross saggy tits in my fucking face.
>>
>>70052142

Agreed. There is little difference between semen and milk. Both are protein. But whip out your cock and stick it in a baby's mouth in public and you get arrested.
>>
tits oot for the lads ~ Viz magazine
>>
>>70051634
>taking infant children out in public for any reason what so ever

you are already putting your child at risk and exposing them to a dangerous situation. shut your whore mouth and stop acting like you are a good mother.
>>
>>70062435
breastmilk is better for the baby's development than the fake shit pushed by hospitals and pharmacies

your dick is useless in any given situation
>>
>>70051634
By not having a facebook.
>>
>>70058921
>Men from time to time piss on the floor,
Sometimes at walmart you don't have any choice when all the toilets are covered in trashbags with 'out of order' signs on them.
>>
>>70051634
Why are you trying to create an enemy where there isn't one?
/pol/ never had issues with where mothers fed their children.
If anything /pol/ approves of breastfeeding as the only way to provide nutrition to a child, as opposed to lazy mothers who deny their children breast milk for powdered substitute.
>>
>>70062832
Breast milk only really makes a difference in the first month or so, after that it really doesn't matter.

Also breast pumps are a thing so if a woman wants to get all autistic over it, she can just prepare a bottle of breast milk, but who are we kidding. This isn't about the baby.

This is about her ..

This is about her wanting to flop her tits out infront of strangers and get off on it by excusing her exhibitionism with the 'au naturel' argument.

She COULD use a bottle, she COULD even use a blanket! She could even find a nice, out of the way place to have alone time with her baby, but no, she doesn't care about the baby, she just wants to pop a titty out in full view of strangers so she can feel good about herself, maybe have a whinge about men, too.

To be perfectly honest I've never seen a single person in real life even bother with more than a cursory glance when a woman bursts out a milkdud infront of strangers. People just look away and ignore it. From what I see, most of the emotion comes from sluts on facebook groups and whatnot making up fanciful scenarios, and then whinging about them as if they are real.
>>
>>70060340
The sight of breasts doesn't elicit a sexual response if you see breasts all the time. Nudists are a good example. Logic is another good example as by your explanation pre-clothes man would have been in a constant state of arousal.

To go further baboon asses are only bright red some of the time. Women have breasts all of the time.
>>
>>70063825
Nudists boner up all the fucking time.
>>
>>70063569
>This is about her wanting to flop her tits out infront of strangers and get off on it by excusing her exhibitionism with the 'au naturel' argument.
The irony is that these same people will file charges against you looking at them.
>>
>>70051634
>I ate my food in a toilet stall to prove my point, it's valid now!
No, bitch. All you've proven is that you ate your breakfast in the bathroom, were you expecting an applause or something?

>>70053763
This

There's a fallacy for what this woman is trying to argue, but my brain is drawing a blank on exactly what fallacy it is.
>>
>>70051634
wew lad, bakersfield anon making a new thread
>>
>>70064101
Not because titties are flopping around.
>>
>>70064324
>There's a fallacy for what this woman is trying to argue, but my brain is drawing a blank on exactly what fallacy it is.
False equivalence?
>>
>>70051634

Ive never given a shit about breastfeeding.

90% of progressive battles are against strawmen.
>>
There's a woman who breastfeeds on the bus like daily, no one complains. Some people stare because titties but yeah.
Is this really a problem?
>>
>>70064586
Ah, thanks anon.
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.