[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>the germans want to destroy THIS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1446264590638.jpg (128 KB, 689x649) Image search: [Google]
1446264590638.jpg
128 KB, 689x649
>the germans want to destroy THIS
>>
Germans killed more white people in 30 years than Muslims did in several centuries.
>>
>>70051041
yet stormweenies still praise muh hitler
>>
>>70051328
>>70051041
"stormweenies" faggots who blame hitler and say he's the worst thing ever are just as bad.

lets be real if he won europe wouldnt be in this mess.
>>
Germans alone literally destroyed Europe like 4 different times
>>
>>70050925

Germans? The entire west wants to destroy that...
>>
>>70051867
it would be in a much, much worse mess
retard
>>
she'll grow up to be a privileged bitch that is racist
>>
>>70050925
I think the mudslimes want to destroy that if you know what I mean
>>
Damn. I sure do want to destroy that.
>>
>>70052162
>it would be in a much, much worse mess

unless you are a jew or nonwhite. theres absolutely no reason to believe it would be worse
>>
>>70052540
>>
>>70050925
It seems like it's she who wants to destroy herself. Sometimes /pol/ forgets that people have individuality and opinions.
Now, whether she is right in her ways or not, it's not my concern. If you think such, perhaps you should do something to convince them otherwise.
>>
the real white genocide is blue eyes genocide
>>
>>70051041
100 million>66 million, but it's true that Hitler's arrogance and imperialism led to the death of Europe.
>>
>>70053356
he was against imperialism.

m8 /pol is supposed to be redpilled whats with the retards in here.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.