[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
India M. Beaty was shot and killed in Norfolk Virginia by officers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 11
India M. Beaty was shot and killed in Norfolk Virginia by officers while in possession of a fake gun. Beaty was involved in an argument with a man and pulled out the fake weapon when officers arrived on the scene. Officers demanded Beaty drop the weapon and she made what they called a “threatening motion.” The officers then proceeded to shoot and kill Beaty at the young age of 25.

The officers did not shoot to disarm Beaty which they should be trained to do. They shot with fatal intent without knowledge of the situation. Who is to stay the man Beaty was arguing with was not the threat? A “threatening motion” is not a call for murder.

Demand the Chief of Police look over the situation and punish his officers where punishment is due. It is an officer’s job to protect their community, not pose a threat to the lives of those within it.
>>
>shoot to disarm as hey are trained to do

People will bite but solid b8
>>
File: 1361920179977.jpg (50 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1361920179977.jpg
50 KB, 640x480
>>70050200
>Beaty was involved in an argument with a man and pulled out the fake weapon when officers arrived on the scene. Officers demanded Beaty drop the weapon and she made what they called a “threatening motion.”

Why do they behave like this?
>>
>>70050200
>The officers did not shoot to disarm Beaty which they should be trained to do

Trained to shoot center mass, which should disarm 100% of all targets. Good on the officer.

Here's to hoping the guy was dark enough to not lose his career over it. Cheers
>>
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 306x453) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 306x453
>>70050200
>threatening people with fake gun
>cops show up
>wave fake gun at cops
>get shot

Who could have predicted this?
>>
File: 3lPdLRM.jpg (326 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
3lPdLRM.jpg
326 KB, 768x1024
If only niggers tried half that hard to find a job as they do to make up bullshit ...
>>
>>70050200
>fake gun
unless it was bright pink and looked like a toy how is a cop supposed to know in a split second?
How about not pulling out anything on an armed cop? just a suggestion.
>>
>>70050710
Pink guns are a thing in Texas. They're custom made and pretty expensive, specially when they add rhinestones.
>>
>>70050200
Is this worse or better than that stupid dindu who charged at a cop with his gun drawn, and made a motion like he was drawing a weapon?
>>
>>70050200
REFUGEES WELCOME
>>
>>70050200
>The officers did not shoot to disarm
Obvious bait. There's no such thing. You refuse to drop the weapon, you get dropped. There is no other way. Even if officers had superhuman shooting skills, and could shoot your hand to make you drop things, the bullet would penetrate and hit something else that the officer couldn't control, but would be responsible for. People who think guns work like in the movies are beyond retarded; you shoot center of mass to make sure you hit the person being a threat, and drop them, ending the threat. Period. No serious argument is possible.

But you can lie to blacks and liberals about anything and they'll believe it, so this will never end.
>>
>>70050328

Because they know after their suicide by cop there will be riots in their name.
>>
>>70050200
>and nothing of value was lost
>>
>>70050200
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
>>
>>70050328

Nigger going to Nigger.

They can't help it. It's genetics.
>>
How do you "shoot to disarm" somebody?
>>
>>70051613
Hi, Tommy.
>>
>>70050710
US law calls for orange tips on fake guns which are easy as fuck to break off honestly he either planned to be a martyr or doesn't understand that in a threat you aim for the center of mass to stop the assailant especially in a crowded area like a protest where a stray bullet could hurt someone who actually didn't do anything.
>>
>>70052432
After watching too many westerns you try to shoot the gun out of someone's hand
>miss and end up with a killshot through the heart instead
>>
>>70052523
Not even a single letter of that is right, Bill.
>>
>>70052693
That's what I don't get, with the amount of shootings they do you would think these people would be aware of how difficult their demands are
>>
>>70053035
Nah man they think reality is by demand but it be what it does.
>>
Good job officer.
>>
>>70050200
The retarded nigger pointed a gun at the cops.
She deserved what she got.
I've seen the picture of the fake gun, and it looks real.
So go fuck yourself nigger.
>>
File: 6000_years_a_slave.jpg (186 KB, 568x723) Image search: [Google]
6000_years_a_slave.jpg
186 KB, 568x723
>>70050200
>"black" lives
>matter
>defining oneself by a mere hue
>implying said demographic a innately of lesser worth, thus require concessions

...and nigs wonder why they're the way they are
>>
>The officers did not shoot to disarm Beaty which they should be trained to do

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

whew...omg..sec...HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

cant..breathe...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>70050200
>niggers pulls gun
>points at cops
>gets shot
seems to me that the police were doing their jobs of protecting the community.
>>
>>70051391
Sure there was: the ammunition the officer wasted on this bitch.
>>
File: butt.jpg (29 KB, 432x288) Image search: [Google]
butt.jpg
29 KB, 432x288
>shoot to disarm Beaty which they should be trained to do
>>
>>70050302
I feel like the worse bait is, the more I'm inclined to reply to point out that it is bait. Is this ironic?
>>
File: 1459510522259.jpg (773 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1459510522259.jpg
773 KB, 1920x1200
>>70050200
>brandishing a fake gun at people with real guns
>>
File: 1459836299803.jpg (328 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1459836299803.jpg
328 KB, 1024x768
>>70050200
What has fibonacci to do with that picture?

Also i always wondered, what is the actual end goal of the blm movement? i never informed myself about that topic.
>>
File: 1458185023320.gif (3 MB, 350x263) Image search: [Google]
1458185023320.gif
3 MB, 350x263
>>70053803
These niggers can't be for real.

>Using lethal force to have a non-lethal result.
Any fucking lawyer can win on that stupid ass premise.

You don't fucking use lethal force if there's an expectation that it can be resolved with less-than-lethal force. If you do, everyone will ask the obvious question, why did you fucking use lethal force?

>Every single nig simply has to follow this simple rule:
If a cop pulls out a gun. You fucking stop everything you're doing & comply. The gun came out because they are threatened enough to kill you. Not maim, hurt, injure, or intimidate like all of your monkey friends do with guns. They will fucking mag dump on your dumb ass.
>>
>>70050328
Nigga where'd you get that picture? That's my cat
>>
>>70055403
>They will fucking mag dump on your dumb ass.
People keep forgetting that cops are trained to empty the entire clip into a target's CENTRE MASS.

>good news is they only need 60% accuracy to pass
>>
I'm a first responder and went to an incident where this sheboon's nigger boyfriend killed a dad taking his daughter to work. The daughter had to see her dad's corpse. There was nothing we could do for him. I can't believe there are people looking for "justice" when they are both murderers.
>>
>>70054178
Think about all the money saved on welfare.
>>
>>70050200
The NAACP are demanding the Norfolk PD be investigated for this and a couple other shootings that have happened recently. As a Norfolk resident, I've been waiting until it was our turn for chimpouts.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CGF3zD2xbE
>>
>>70056784
I've been to Norfolk, you guys could have one hell of a chimpout if things go right.
>>
>ayy yo fuk that police they all pigs
>kill all cops
but if a civilian shoots a nigger they're
>Why didn't they just call the police?
>>
>>70050200
>Shoot to disarm
Every bullet aimed at another person is a shot to kill. Not killing them is just a possible outcome. It's just like retards and "warning shots". Warning shots can and have killed.
>>
>shoot to disarm

are burgers really this stupid
>>
>>70050200
>The officers did not shoot to disarm Beaty

Show us anywhere where this training actually happens. Anywhere at all. Your useless stupid fantasy world does not exist.
>>
>>70057605
No, only women think like that
It's bad bait, we love our firearms and right to self-defense
>>
>>70057305

Yeah. The 757 area is loaded with nigs. Newport News, Norfolk, and Portsmouth are terrible. We could have ourselves a Ferguson-tier chimpout. The cuck faggots at ODU will probably march with the "protestors" and get jumped.
>>
>>70057934
I used to live on Huntington, right near the ship yards. never really had a problem with nigs then again I never left my place when it wasn't required.
>>
File: 1448487067478.jpg (74 KB, 850x850) Image search: [Google]
1448487067478.jpg
74 KB, 850x850
>>70053770
>>Paint chains gold
>>Only race that wouldn't take the chains off
Accurate.
>>
>>70057305
>>70057934
There was some sort of black festival/protest at ODU today. They had kids lined up around the big fountain holding signs. One literally mentioned "kings and queens." I almost fucking died.
>>
>>70058887
>8887

FUCK
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.