[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>visited my brother in sweden >go to stockholm >arabs,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 9
File: sweden.png (521 B, 284x177) Image search: [Google]
sweden.png
521 B, 284x177
>visited my brother in sweden
>go to stockholm
>arabs, somalis, etc are the majority
>but they're all friendly, polite people
>the city is clean beautiful
Why does /pol/ get so butthurt about Sweden? It is the perfect example of a highly developed country with a commendable standard of living. The immigrants are not a problem at all; this country has been enriched in the literal sense of the word.

Here, more so than in any other country, persons are free from financial and social pressure. Here, more so than in any other country, the artist is given social and financial appreciation, the minimum wager worker can sustain his life of dignity.

>muh immigration
Sweden is the perfect example of intelligent immigration and assimilation policy. The immigrants are afforded education, food, etc. There is no room for discontent by which extremism can take root. /Pol/ fears the Islamic religion will dominate here, but it's common knowledge that second generation immigrants are already losing their religion. What effect, then, will the government's promotion of miscegenation have upon these immigrants? To dilute the new generations and discourage all forms of extremism

Honestly, Sweden is a model for the world
>>
>>70048036
I actually love Sweden. I've worked in some research labs there and it's a wonderful country.
>>
>>70048036
>but it's common knowledge that second generation immigrants are already losing their religion

Do you believe in this shit? It might be that way for Christians but definitely not for Muslims. I'm talking about the majority.
>>
>>70048498
>Do you believe in this shit?
Yes, most of them don't take it seriously
>>
File: philosophy.png (26 KB, 527x409) Image search: [Google]
philosophy.png
26 KB, 527x409
>>70048036
You cannot have visited any ghetto. They are filled with the worst mudslime scum you can imagine. You might have seen some of them being in the downtown that are decent, but they are rare.

>muh welfare state

The effective tax rate is almost 60% and the services they provide is all shit. I would switch this system to a libertarian-tier free market any day I could. And the immigrants should not recieve shit from hard working nordic men anyway.

But to be honest, the swedish, non-leftist areas are still pretty good. Where I live it's 99% white and that won't change in the nearest time.

>>70048498
The cristians are causing a lot of problems too. Definitely not as much as the muslims, but still. Look up Södertälje for more info.
>>
File: 1456870179020-b.jpg (35 KB, 599x563) Image search: [Google]
1456870179020-b.jpg
35 KB, 599x563
You wut? Where the fuck did you come from?
>>
File: Kalle XII.jpg (95 KB, 500x741) Image search: [Google]
Kalle XII.jpg
95 KB, 500x741
>>70048036
Islam is fundamentally incompatible with Swedish values.

Liberalism of Female rights and advocacy of LGBT are aspects of Swedish culture which 'non-extremist' migrants are actively trying to suppress. Their sermons preach for deliberate race mixing; where the white female's consent is irrelevant; and invocation of Sharia Law to override Sweden's liberal legislature.

Migrants are not making any attempt to immigrate whatsoever, they are repeatedly told that 'they are being sent back home' once peace is established in their place of origin. None believe that this policy will come to be enforced but all are using it as an excuse to refrain from contribution to the Swedish state. They give nothing, only take.

We need to purge the land of the filth. Repel the invaders and liberate Sweden.

My Swedish brothers, if you wish to save your land, join the Swedish Liberation Movement and reclaim your heritage through noble deeds, not the empty words of Merkel the despot.
>>
File: murica.jpg (88 KB, 615x461) Image search: [Google]
murica.jpg
88 KB, 615x461
>>70050421
>>
>>70048036
Fuck off niggerlover. Come visit my neighborhood and I'll rape your manlet ass.
>>
>>70051136
This

But degeneracy aren't swedish values to begin with, it's has always been liberal bullshit. The liberal "swedes" will get exterminated while the Swedish Nationalists will survive and thrive in our future reclaimed land.
>>
File: doitfag.jpg (12 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
doitfag.jpg
12 KB, 225x225
>>70048036

>Stockholm
>Clean

Your story kind of collapses there, friendo.

2/10 effort though.
>>
>>70048036
yeah, bluepilled faggots love it in Sweden.

You all have daddy issues or something.

But yes, our immigrants are mostly polite, but they still have the mud in their brain and mostly just appear fine because of gibs or debt.

The suffering lies deeper, the sane drain and the slow change into degenerate nothingness.
But I guess you have to have a cultural foundation to stand on to enjoy the difference.

It's always been good, importing a bunch of brown people just made it impossible to improve it and more violent.

Academiacucks and women are cancer
>>
I heard someone say Malmo is a qt exotic gf factory
>>
>>70048036
>US flag
Of course.
>>
>but they're all friendly, polite people
>the city is clean beautiful

Yeah, just wait. The second and third generations will be full blown jihadis and every storefront will have arabic scribble and halal shit.
>>
File: Battle_of_Poltava_1709.png (2 MB, 1416x810) Image search: [Google]
Battle_of_Poltava_1709.png
2 MB, 1416x810
>>70051604

To state that all women are inferior to all men and that certain people aren't allowed to love is just as regressive as the regime of Islam.

In the 18th century, Charles XII abstained from women and was known to enjoy the company of his fellow soldiers on the Russian campaign.

True Scandinavian values are love and equality, Islamist values are suppression of love and deconstruction of the Western equality.
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 209x241) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 209x241
>>70048036
>>
>>70049885
You have to realize that Americans that are wealthy enough to travel abroad don't care about things such as "taxes" and "ghettos" since they are only living there temporarily and visit all of the tourist traps. They never see the ugly side of any country--just the best it has to offer.
>>
>>70048036
Even if this shit was true, when I go to sweden I want to see swedish people. If I go in somalia and see only white people I'd be chocked.
>>
>>70051816
It is though? Obviously not the ghettoes like tensta but whatever.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.