[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
South China Sea land grab
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: ching chong.jpg (1 MB, 1920x775) Image search: [Google]
ching chong.jpg
1 MB, 1920x775
Why the fuck is this allowed? Making island out of little shoals and sandbars? The chinks are just using this as an excuse to grab territory.
>>
My guess is they want control over the Pacific shipping lanes
>>
>Why is this allowed
Who's going to stop them?

Koreans and Japs are the Chinks only natural enemy and they've been castrated by America.

You made the British give up all their holdings in the continent, and all the ex-colonials are too busy killing eachother/pooing in loos to do anything.

America designated itself protector of East Asia and you do nothing.
>>
File: 1450976368085.jpg (97 KB, 433x419) Image search: [Google]
1450976368085.jpg
97 KB, 433x419
>mfw china's shitty manmade islands are submerged in a few years time

t. Cairngorms
>>
>>70047741

The US broke UN law and invaded Iraq.

No one cares about international law anymore. Send in the army and stop them, or just hope they don't expand further. The US kinda lost it's voice in the war of aggression department.
>>
Please excuse my ignorance but why is that a bad thing anyway?

What greater power does that land give them? Did it change their borders in international waters?
>>
It is allowed because they can. 中华人民共和国是世界的最好国。我恨美国和它的病民主。
>>
>>70048297

They could expand their ADIZ because of this as they did in the West Sea a few years back.
>>
who cares
>>
>>70048153
>what's dredging?
>>
File: 1459634985947.jpg (51 KB, 600x522) Image search: [Google]
1459634985947.jpg
51 KB, 600x522
Go on ahead and try to stop them?

I'm be waiting.
>>
>>70047741
What do you mean "allowed"? Who the fuck is gonna stop them?
>>
How is it not a good thing that worthless little islands are being transformed into useful land by inventive humans?

Japan and Korea should have done it first. It's their own fault for lacking ambition and vision.
>>
>>70047741

Climate change ; sea level rise is going to drown their island in short order

just watch
>>
File: 1458930868251.jpg (265 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1458930868251.jpg
265 KB, 600x600
>>70047741
We should make our own Islands in the South China Sea too.
Im sure they don't own every inch of it yet we probably wouldn't even be violating their territory.
The Chinese butthurt would be delicious.
>>
why would you bother pasting some google translate shit , faggot? are you that bored
>>
File: 1427926304245.gif (4 MB, 347x244) Image search: [Google]
1427926304245.gif
4 MB, 347x244
>>70047741
>The chinks are just using this as an excuse to grab territory

Oh look who came on to bitch about other countries taking territory for themselves

>Crimea River
>>
>>70049001
The Russians are going to rebuild the land bridge
>>
>you will never live on a comfy man made island with your fellow countrymen
>>
>>70047741
true
>>
The US Navy will sort it out soon though.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.