[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw raising another man's son in my own image >tfw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (144 KB, 832x690) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
144 KB, 832x690
>tfw raising another man's son in my own image
>tfw literally cucking another man's genetic lineage

Who else knows this great feel?
>>
>>70047577
Ok
>>
>>70047577
see how great it feels when every attempt at raising him is met with "you're not my real dad"

not politics
>>
>>70047577
I love this Pepe.
>>
The only cuck is you lol.
>>
>>70047577
In reality you're using your resources to ensure the furthering of another man's genes. The saddest part about it is that you seem to think this is a good position to be in.

Truly, you are the top cuck.
>>
>>70047577
memes can be more powerful than genes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKl6WjfDqYA
>>
>>70047577
i bet you're filling him with your dna too
>>
>>70047837
TOP KEK TOP TUCK, OP IS THE TOP KEK.
>>
>>70047577
It's good to hear that you are so close to your wife's son.
>>
>>70047577
https://youtu.be/a8WD3uKMIT8?t=1006
>>
>>70047577
I dont want to know any of these feels

I can hardly take care of myself let alone a child
>>
>>70047577
Good pepe but please went your insecurities elsewhere.

people like you makes me not want to pull out.

so you can be a cuck and i a cuckoo
>>
>>70047577
Jason is a faggit
>>
>>70047577
If you have a child of your own as well then I think its fine. The kid deserves a father.

Since we're on the topic, was the movie Big Daddy actually protocuck propaganda? Keep in mind that Sandler is a Jew.
>>
>>70047577
nature before nurture goodluck
>>
>>70047577
im single so idk that feel but if you have your own kids and raise the kid right, good for you

someone has to turn the white race around and raise the future generations

oh don't forget, when the child gets older the last name should be yours
>>
>>70047577
I just came here to save your nice image, thanks
>>
Only time cucking yourself is fair is when you have a kid yourself and you are marrying a single mom.
>>
File: rarepepe2.gif (1 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
rarepepe2.gif
1 MB, 640x360
>>70049507
/pol/ likes pepe?
>>
>>70047577
Do you know what image means?
>>
>>70047577
>1 post by this id
move along everyone
>>
>>70047748
>you mean the dad that abandoned you?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.