[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TEMPLE OF BAAL TO BE RECREATED IN NY AND LONDON APRIL 19th. PREPARE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 60
File: thatsabigarch.jpg (80 KB, 634x421) Image search: [Google]
thatsabigarch.jpg
80 KB, 634x421
Did we meme this into existence or have the Illuminati been using our collective will to further their agenda?

Why is there fuck all in the news about this? Some articles from 28th December last year in the UK press and then this in the NYTimes from March 19th.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/20/opinion/sunday/life-among-the-ruins.html?_r=0

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/afp/article-3376443/Giant-Palmyra-arch-replicas-London-New-York.html

How much of all of this was preplanned?
>>
>>70046733

We didn't meme this into existence, the God dam Jews did.

Baal is a Semitic god and part of the Kike mythology.

It's important to all three kike religions, Judaism, Christianity, and Islam.
>>
>>70046963
Its a good thing were also starting to build these then.

http://house-of-one.org/en/idea
Berlin is soon to become home to something truly unique. Jews, Christians, and Muslims are planning to build a house of worship here – one that brings a synagogue, a church, and a mosque together under one roof. The three separate sections will be linked by a communal room in the center of the building. This will serve as a meeting place, where worshippers and members of the public can come together and learn more about the religions and each other.
>>
>>70046963
This. The Star of David is really the symbol of Moloch.

The Antichrist is literally going to be a Jew and no one will suspect it or question it or see it coming because muh six million = impervious to scrutiny.
>>
>>70046963
Ba'al is Jewish
Deus Vult is Catholic
KEK is Ogdoad which is also known as KUK
/pol/ is being coerced into some very nefarious cuckolding of Zionism.
>>
>>70047665

I'm a Germanic Heathen and believe there is more than one God. All of these different Gods are possible and forgotten or neglected Gods can be summoned to our realm. I believe we have summoned KEK but we have no part in Ba'al.
>>
>>70046963
Christ cancels out all this shit. Who crucified God? Christ is God. His blood saved and saves us all. The bull cuck can go fuck off. I think aliums (demons) might be coming
>>
>>70046733
Are we Tribulation boys yet??
>>
File: jesus.jpg (149 KB, 1862x878) Image search: [Google]
jesus.jpg
149 KB, 1862x878
>>70047601
i cant believe this is literally happening.

I hope we arent letting this happen.

Jesus in my time
>>
>>70048401
we've been tribulation.

Trump doesnt win the election.

Hillary is the Whore on the red dragon.
>>
>>70047665
I must be late to the party, I cant believe I didnt know this was coming to London, and I live here.
I must admit I was creeped out.
My first though was that we'd memed to deep.
Then I thought, were being rused into doing their bidding.

They love a nefarious mega ritual (did anyone see the olympics opening and closing cermonies? they were nothing on the paralympics. dark as fuck and too much illuminati symbolism to be a coincidence.)

I wonder if all the Isis threats about mega events will start to happen once the temples are in place?

Apparently more cities are getting them, but I cant find any credible links for that.
>>
>>70048487
Which new wars did Obama start? Not one. He went after gold standard guys but no traditional wars. Kind of peaceful in America. The Peace Prize? It will have been 7 years now. This was all foretold. As much as lefties are Christlike for the most part and Sanders is best I think Trump the trumpeteer might be antichrist and is planned to win. By God. Because things may or may not need to happen. The Jupiter thread from yesterday was wearisome
>>
>>70048095
Ba'al is their response. Him and Yahweh could not be closer, and now with Kek summoned, they need to tip the scales in Elohim's favor.
>>
>>70048631
Why do we keep memeing and supprting the zionist right then? Money. Not thoughts. Money
>>
>>70048233
>Christ cancels out all this shit. Who crucified God? Christ is God. His blood saved and saves us all. The bull cuck can go fuck off. I think aliums (demons) might be coming

Christ isn't going to do anything other than bring a Multicultural New Kingdom where everyone is one in Christ.

I'm not a Christcuck and never will be because I care about my European ancestors and my decedents, not Jewish Gods who call our Gods demons and killed our "witches."
>>
>>70048773
Jupiter thread???
>>
APRIl 19th THE BA'AL CYCLE BEGINS ANEW
>>
>>70048911
You need to stop looking at everything through a lens that can never happen. Christ comes after the shitshow. He can do nothing? Nothing but save us then now and if this happens. Forever. Or rapture some of us. Then utopia comes no matter any colours. One. Many. Probably many. But aint shit going to happen one or many without Him
>>
>>70049063
(I MEAN WE ARE ON STEP 3 OF THE BA'AL CYCLE NOW.)
>>
>>70048095
people were fucking about with Baal after lightning struck mecca. it was thought to be a retaliation against isis/muslims for disturbing his holy place.

He was around when winterchan was, people were really trying to push that meme.
Which now seems suspicious in retrospect.

>>70048401
Do you know about The Union for The Mediterranean?
No ones heard of it, yet it has observer status at the un and my bloody taxes are paying for this project designed to bring stability and prosperity to the member states. oh and of course movement of people and cultures...

http://ufmsecretariat.org/ufm-countries/

Look at the map and the member states. Fucking Syria? No one thought to mention it on the news that were in a club with them?

Look at the other countries. all the southern member and eastern ones . most have had an arab spring or a civil war.
>>
>>70049029
>he didn't see it
Yeah. Winged discs have been floating around and smashing into jupiter for a few months
>>
File: 1458113084264.jpg (69 KB, 340x372) Image search: [Google]
1458113084264.jpg
69 KB, 340x372
>>70049156
Shit senpai happenings are getting out of hand
>>
>>70049148
>it was thought to be a retaliation against isis/muslims for disturbing his holy place.

oh yes, you're right
>>
>>70049104

Kike myths are lies just like the liars that brought it, kikes.
>>
>>70046963
>>70048827

Confirmed for not having read the bible.

Yahweh literally has prophets of Ba'al slain and his followers converted.
>>
>>70049366
I used to watch this lady called Yellow Rose for Texas channel on youtube. She speaks of the planets warring with eachother. And "seals". That everybody has an elder god. This is blasphemy and gnosticism to me but interesting. I'm am like 99% intuitive. I am not logical. And i just feel like. Antsy. I have for a LONG ass time. All the best, son
>>
>>70049148
people we're chanting winterchan because they wanted dead cold muslims on the streets
>>
>>70049488
Christ is not a lie. You're melting my eyes. Nobody knows what a Jew is anymore. What is the synagogue of satan? The biggest REAL jews are antizionist and zionists are antisemites
>>
Elohim when?
>>
>>70049676
Nope. They wanted devils to come. They won't affect me. I stay the fuck away from chain posts or divination
>>
can't Kek just cuck ba'al with dank memeage
>>
>>70049676
I know, she really let us down. I really shitposted my head off for her too.
>>
>>70049817
Stop
>>
>>70049848
Muslims aren't the problem
>>
>>70049544
>Confirmed for not having read the bible.

I DON'T CARE ABOUT KIKE MYTHS

WHY WOULD I WASTE MY TIME

I'M NOT A JEW AND THEIR STORIES/MYTHOLOGY DOES NOT INTEREST ME BECAUSE I AM NOT A KEK
>>
>>70049892
Sky is brown
>>
>>70049930

Kikes don't lie.
>>
>>70049991
Sky is brown.
>>
>>70049889
plague rats bring fleas, but fleas are terrible to live with.
They've turned London into a shithole, dont lets bother m8.

The architects of things like this are the problem
>>
>>70049156
the fuck?
>>
>baal in londonistan
Can't wait for the mudshits to sperg out and prove they're ideological allies of ISIS.
>>
>>70049544
Preach
>>
>>70050061
I didn't choose to lay. They were put beside me. Not by them. By some of us and our earthly ELected 'masters'
>>70050068
I havent viewed much into it because my gut screams to me the same shit since about 1998. I don't care anymore. I saw three pics. Two vids. It's total planet x type bluebeam shite
>>
>>70050292
So randumb xD
>>
File: taranis.jpg (10 KB, 169x238) Image search: [Google]
taranis.jpg
10 KB, 169x238
>>70049544
read the dead sea scrolls, the bible censors most of it

tfw ba'al worshipers were really just european blue eyed blonde celtic druids bull and oak worship pagans... they want all light eyed people gone, they are dark eyed because of race mixing,

tfw you realize your ancestors were Noah's sons who didn't sit in the desert fucking goats and talking to god boxes.

tfw you realize white genocide is real, but it's ''light eyes genocide''
>>
>>70050392
Because?
>>
>>70047601
>The Antichrist is literally going to be a Jew
Soros?
>>
>>70050466
Too epic bro. Too epic.
>>
>>70050068
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3460903/Conspiracy-theorists-claim-spotted-interstellar-mother-ship-near-Jupiter-s-moon-Europa.html

But its clearly misinformation.
remember uk hacker gary mckinnon who was wanted for extradition by the us for hacking pentagon files.
He said he saw mention of 'fleet to fleet transfers' and 'non-terrestrial officers.

The papers were spamming the story. Its not like its a slow news month, with brexit looming, isis spreading like 'cancer' and nobody ever actually knows what happens in any of the 27 other countries we share a uninon with.
>>
>>70049892
the books aren't theirs

they stole it all buddy, and you don't care enough to even read your history
>>
>>70050292
it was a fucking comet you fucking sperg. shit all over my dick, and chill the fuck out.

damn man, go be a retard on /x/
>>
>>70050540
Everybody needs to know of him or circlejerk about his 'awesomeness'. I don't think it's him
>>
REFUGEES WELCOME
>>
>>70050582
>gary mckinnon
You think he was limited hangout? I always thought he was legit.
>>
>>70050567
Thx
>>70050602
Comets don't look like saturn. Elliptical like a saucer. It went "into" the planet. Some of them looked like broken lines of stars. No jumpy white flash light things have been screwin around down here anywhere lately? Don't talk to me if you're just going to lie
>>
>>70050598

>Jewish stories from the desert aren't their's
>they stole it from the Norseman of the frozen north

Christcucks are literally retarded which is why you believe in myths of a foreign people.
>>
is this the coming of the antichrist?
>>
>>70050899
Why do you not even try to listen. Why do you fight everything? Possessed?
>>
>ultra-right-wing board that worships ancient middle-eastern gods
I'm really proud to be a /pol/itician
>>
>>70050899
church cucks yes, Christ is not from todays church. Read before posting shit you don't know about. Which foreign people wrote which book again?
>>
What gets me is, even though the things the elites get up to make them look like a sterotypical pack of satan worshippers, when we say loook at that fcking great baal temple, thats fucking weird isnt it?? we'll get told to chill out.

I feel like im living in a shit 70's horror movie. the kind with trousers made of nylon and trips to the vatican.

>>70050446
if baal worshippers were light eyed whites do you honestly think theyd let a temple to that be erected anywhere? keep up m8

>>70050165
Even if they do they wont really be muslims so well never get conclusive proof that it was them. you see how this works?
>>
>>70050992
Matthew 7:6

romans 1 18-32

thats why friend i would just let it be.
>>
>>70051010
Lets talk about Enoch, or Seth and Horus?
>>
>>70050664
Mark Zuckerburg is a potential candidate
>>
>>70051114

YOU KNOW THE JEW NAMED SAUL/PAUL AND HIS JEWISH BUDDIES

NEXT YOU TELL ME TELLING ME PAUL WASN'T JEWISH OR "WE DON'T TRUST PAUL SO WE THROW OUT 3/4 OF THE NEW TESTAMENT."
>>
>>70051203
Excellent quotes. But then they win. I think the Matthew means don't work for them by being yourself, for and with them. But I am fighting them. But maybe I should let God worry about it :). And let's all read this and ponder. 22 Although they claimed to be wise, they became fools 23 and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images made to look like a mortal human being and birds and animals and reptiles.
>>
>>70050821
the fact that they tried to extradite him for ten years and we for once werent cucks to the us and said no. and the fact that he was advised not to visit family in scotland due to slightly different extradition laws , that makes me think hes legit.

And there being a secret government space programme with some slightly more advanced than we already know about tech isnt that far out .
>>
>>70051567

>excellent Jewish verses

muh bible verse game, how you christcucks love to copypasta your semitic verses as if the writtings of a Jewish man 2000 years ago is proof.
>>
>>70051458
>everything Jews do is automatically invalid
>even when it's heretical Jews making the thing the worst Jews hate 100%
>>
>>70051454
Yes kind of I think but what 7 years of any "peace" has he brought as a potential precursor?
>>
>>70051458
yeah, i don't trust any book that didn't get buried before 200 AD :)

the entire bible is good goy chow, Jesus is not.

Have you read the translated from aramaic version of the book of Thomas? Good books outside biblical cannon, interesting times in the world then... as now.
>>
>>70051720
I said in my FIRST reply I believe that He is the only one who stops Zionism. Not Jews. Zionism. So it doesn't matter if He was or was not a Jew at that time. Jews aren't the problem but I will never understand the Talmud but some say it isn't relevant. I don't really buy that. Real REAL jews came before the Talmud
>>
Shills in this thread dont want to talk about the baal statue and its relationship to meme magic but want to argue about the bible in capital letters.

of course they do.

its not forum sliding tactics 101 or anything
>>
>>70049063
>mot
Moot
>anath
Anons
4CHAN CONFIRMED FOR DOOMSDAY
>>
>>70051726
>>everything Jews do is automatically invalid

It's invalid when it tells me to dishonor my Germanic ancestors and people for all races because anyone that believes in Christ, Greek or Jew, ANYONE is not one big family with Christ.

Christ is going to make us a multicult new kingdom for all races who are one in Christ
>>
>>70051720
> Jewish man 2000 years

/pol/ hates real old Judeans now too?

I thought it was just todays filthy banker wanna be kikes, synagogue of satan nwo assholes
>those who say they are jews but lie
>>
>>70051969
I am very bothered by all these obelisks and Satan statues and mini Satan statues. I don't know what else to say about it. Other than one day they will be destroyed by God
>>
>all these fags celebrating the construction of a temple to a Phoenician god.
>>
File: 1459713260035.png (211 KB, 286x272) Image search: [Google]
1459713260035.png
211 KB, 286x272
>>70052174
Forgot my face.
>>
>>70046733
What if the Muzzies blow it up?
>>
>>70052079

We hate Semitic fairy tales period.

There is nothing more pathetic than a non-Jew bowing down to Jewish Gods.

You're fucking idiots that need to be cleansed from the white gene pool or sold as slaves to your Jewish masters.
>>
>>70051567
>I should let God worry about it

that is right friend.

Romans 14:11

Matthew 12:30
>>
>>70051988
This. And this is why the God damned frog is popular on here. With my little bitten apple jewgle phone that I want to throw in the garbage. Amish might have it right. I need to work. We all do. But the rich are shit and I can try harder. I hope things don't get any shittier
>>
1 Kings 18:40 happening 2.0 when?
>>
>>70052287
But it says somewhere I think at least that believers might be able to judge nonbelievers which they clearly are. But I cannot take the world on my shoulders. Thanks for the help
>>
>>70051567
>But maybe I should let God worry about it :).

You should just turn the other cheek, you should just love your enemies, that will solve the problems. Let your imaginary kike take care of it.

>being this fucking RETARDED
>>
>>70052214
isis are paid off islamic nutcases who destroyed baals temple so it can rise again in fresh soil.

I hope they do blow it up to be honest.
Im not even religious and this shit is starting to piss me off.
>>
File: boaz_jachin_gone1.png (166 KB, 487x266) Image search: [Google]
boaz_jachin_gone1.png
166 KB, 487x266
ayy
>>
>>70052272
yea its more pathetic when you realize that its clear even in the new testament the god of the jews is only for the jews. jesus refuses to help a non jew
>>
File: export.png (118 KB, 382x762) Image search: [Google]
export.png
118 KB, 382x762
>>70051612
>And there being a secret government space programme with some slightly more advanced than we already know about tech isnt that far out .
It's pretty much certain.
>>
>>70046733
/pol/ confirmed for having some posters being the Old Gods in human form.
>>
>>70052465
Why the anger? I'm trying. I think the guy who's telling me to not worry is more right than you
>>
>>70052272
Where does this meme that all Semites are Jewish come from?
>>
>>70052295
Yam = Yap = Hiroyuki

Ba'al would be Pepe or something?
>>
>>70052295
the belgium terror attack picture with pepe overlaid. with all the surrounding landmarks calle like 'basilica pepe' ect, really bothered me.
anyone have the pic?
>>
>>70047286
dunno why i read it like:

>This will serve as a meeting place, where worshippers and members of the public can come together and become a easier target
>>
>>70052440
we can not judge non believers because we use to be just like them.
>>
Oh look another theistcuck thread.
This sure is politics
>>
>>70052494
Disgusting image. I'm leaving now. All the best to us. We are trying. Love you guys. The better of you anyways. Love you all in Christ though
>>
File: Baal.png (1 MB, 1198x815) Image search: [Google]
Baal.png
1 MB, 1198x815
This is how Baal looks in a popular US comic book.
>>
So this was a temple where Arabs would sacrifice Animals?

What if we slaughtered pigs in them? Leave a couple of pig heads around every now and then?

Why are we recreating it in London and NY? They aren't even hiding it anymore that they are turning the US and Europe into a haven for muslims.
>>
>>70046963

THIS
H
I
S
>>
>>70046733
ISIS aka Mossad on spring break.
>>
>>70052590
>Why the anger?

I hate you because you bring alien myths with you. You and youre kind, Christcucks, are the reason Europe is dying. Your foreign ideology of weakness has destroyed the warrior spirit.

In this damn thread, one says, "I will let God handle it"
>>
>>70052699
Dumb
>>
>>70052494
someone did say that the baal temple replica is like a masonic arch, but im no expert on that stuff.
>>
>>70052618
Pepe is kek or whatever
>>70052622
I'm sorry I do not but do not place eyes on foul imageries
>>70052685
God knew Christ before we even existed so I don't know about that but you are protecting my sanity to be honest
>>
>>70052703
But what does a temple of Ba'al have to do with muslims? This would be like saying that building a temple to Jupiter in China is a Catholic plot.
>>
>>70046733
London is pretty shit. It should be nuked and rebuilt from the beginning.
>>
>>70052703
>They aren't even hiding it anymore that they are turning the US and Europe into a haven for muslims.

no, they aren't. How come so many people are in denial over it??
>>
File: Angelsfalling.gif (1 MB, 267x150) Image search: [Google]
Angelsfalling.gif
1 MB, 267x150
>>70047601
Isn't the Antichrist(that word is never used in the bible) going to be one of the children of the lost tribes of Israel and come from the UK? He's also said to be either bisexual or asexual as the bible says he desires no women for company.

Following the directions geographically he'll come from the UK and the fields of War and Politics. He'll feign support for the Jews and rebuild the Temple/influence people to rebuild it then sit upon it and claim himself to be God and then commit genocide upon the Jews followed by degeneracy and murder everywhere. Think the Chaos Gods of Warhammer all combined into one entity.

The reformed Roman Empire already exists it just doesn't have one ruler, one army, one currency and one religion yet.
>>
>>70052757
You Nordic guys are so edgy about your Odin assface
>>70052696
The only politics there is. Any problem you got politically or otherwise? It's this shit
>>
>>70052980
He will be Merovingian and will pose as the true Christ, defeating the Roman Church and it's "fake" Anti-Christ
>>
>>70052980
Good post but interesting to note that the raptured are said to have not defiled themselves with any women either
>>
File: 1401124722933.png (306 KB, 593x540) Image search: [Google]
1401124722933.png
306 KB, 593x540
they made you meme it into existence
>>
>>70047286
I give that place less than a year after its completion before its suicide bomb all to hell by some religion of peacers
>>
File: image.jpg (273 KB, 1088x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
273 KB, 1088x720
>>70052699
And this is Baal designed by nips
>>
>>70053016

I know Germanic people are a joke to you and why you worship a foreign God of multiculturalism.

I know Germanic people are a joke to you which is why you support a faith that imports foreign filth from around the world into our lands.

You're destroyers of the cult of kike.

Abarhamic Jewish faiths need to be destroyed along with their followers.
>>
Molag Baal?
>>
>>70053122
So he will be directly related to Jesus's mortal bloodline?

Well the current Catholic Church has its own Exorcism branch calling it the lair of Satan on Earth infiltrated by degenerates,devils and lackeys of the deciever. Apparently most priests and bishops that work at the Vatican don't even believe in God.

Its eerie at how the timeline matches up with Satan's threat against God whilst a pope was present in the 1880's.
>>
>>70052579
oh goody, like a shit Neil Gaiman novel!

Come on /pol/ lets get our hivemind on and see if we can't predict the next big happening. its driving me nigger crazy waiting for it.

>>70052676
They'll falseflag it and blame eebil 'neonazis'

>>70052703

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Union_for_the_Mediterranean

WILL SOMEBODY PLEASE LOOK AT THE UNION FOR THE MEDITERRANEAN
>>
>>70052980
the jews have not rebuild their temple yet

when they start to rebuild then it will be soon

Thessalonians 2:3-4
>>
>>70053016
>Da illoominarty and reptilians are the exclusive reason I'm a failure in life

literally what you sound like right now
>>
>>70053377
I can't deal with you
>>
>>70053576

I want you to know I hate you and your cult.
>>
>>70053518
It is the biggest conspiracy since 6000 years ago and into today and maybe 6000 more. I didn't invent the ability to shed us this. You did. And you cry about that and blame me. You are the loser. Where did I say I or anybody was a loser? Get out with your agenda and stop trying to get people to go in your sulferous free candy wagon
>>
>>70047286

I am legitimately curious if they plan on having segregated seating for women in the communal room
>>
>>70053658
I heard you. Nothing more than that not will I come down to you. Let it be
>>
>>70053906
Nor
>>
>>70053906
its not you he hates its Jesus he hates

John 15:18-25
>>
>>70054056
Yes. I know we will be hated because of Him. And I welcome it in a sense. I wish I were knowing of you as a buddy IRL
>>
File: Union_pour_la_Méditerranée.jpg (62 KB, 451x470) Image search: [Google]
Union_pour_la_Méditerranée.jpg
62 KB, 451x470
>>70052980
reformed roman empire you say? - formed on the 900th anniversary of the first crusade.

m8 dont you think its deeply fucking odd no ones ever heard of this?
>>
>>70054056

TOP KEK.

>he hates something that doesn't exist
>not the person who exists that promotes the made up jewish faith that is destroying western civilization.
>>
>>70053884
i wouldnt be surprised. germany is heading for segregated train carriages
>>
>>70054212
I can't do this anymore. He was so right. You're proving it. I'm sorry but you come across like the exorcist girl
>>
>>70053148
Some clairvoyant claimed to have drew the vision of the Antichrist that God granted her of the antichrist in the early 1990's. Apparently he was born in that decade and will become "active" when he is 30 years old. Just like Jesus was. Satan likes to mimic Jesus after all.

He is said to be very handsome(to attract people), pale skinned(as in very pale not just white), light eyed, between 6 foot-6'5, small but straight nose, high cheekbones and muddy blond hair and will appear as a devout Christian with conservative political views but liberal social views. She got the distinct feeling he was bisexual or a virgin something about his mannerisms apparently and he has no upper class/rich upbringing but a humble lower/working class upbringing similar to Jesus who was a humble carpenter.

I'm going to try and find it. It really stuck with me. She even uploaded the image many years ago and it was so detailed. I used to have it on my older computers :/
>>
File: multicult orthodox.jpg (20 KB, 300x306) Image search: [Google]
multicult orthodox.jpg
20 KB, 300x306
WELCOME ALL TO EUROPE AND TO CHRIST!
>>
>>70046963
/pol/ is always right.
>>
>>70053148
>be End Times
>God transubstantiates 144,000 Bronies
>they tip fedoras at YHVH in unison
>Universe and all it's echoes unravel
>everything destroyed because God was not Omnipotent and created Ponyfags as his TRUMP card against "Satan"

LOL
>>
>>70054129
read the bible my friend, also i like to listen to
raul ries he knows a lot.

http://www.calvarygs.org/media/audio-library/through-the-bible/

he get really in depth.
>>
>>70054326
Was Christ Aryan looking? Maybe the anti, mimics only his behaviours and not his pristine beauty. I will wait for you to look it up. I was thinking a Rothschild but the one whom looks the most like Him has brown eyes. Very confusing
>>
>>70052980
This is describing who I am. But I thought I was good not evil?
>>
>>70053852
>Any problem you got politically or otherwise? It's this shit

Maybe you should actually read your own posts. Sounds like some butthurt victim complex to me
>>
>>70054476
I read the Concordant Literal Version :D
>>
>>70054326
if it was 1995 were fucked.
there s a few different kooky documents that name 2025. Like 'owning the weather in 2025, weather as force multiplier'

(Inceidentally, theres a bbc radio4 programme about a weather weapon fuck up in Lynmouth in the 50's. very interesting
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qEZlI-PYyk&feature=share

and this one

https://www.metabunk.org/attachments/future-strategic-issues-and-warfare-pdf.3295/
>>
>>70054326
people say its prince william but idk
>>
>>70054616
Heard you the first time
>>
>>70052980
Pro-tip: The Jews are already trying to 'rebuild the temple' in Jerusalem.

It's not going to be a Christian, as Christians are already being persecuted and the religion is in decline in Europe. Why would this person come from a dying religion when the religion dying is the intent?
It's not going to be a Muslim, because Muslims are overt chaotic evil, and while yes their religion is satanic in nature, they're just like orcs. They don't realize what it is they're doing.

It's going to be a Jew, because that's the last thing mainstream culture would believe or anticipate. Jews are currently untouchable in their victim status. You can't say anything negative about them without being persecuted in return. It makes perfect sense that the one who is going to deceive the Jews and lead the Muslims to kill Christians will end up being from the "spiritual elite" that you are not allowed to criticize.

Also, don't take the "one army one currency one religion" thing literally. Metaphorically-speaking if currency and military power of many nations is enslaved into the service of one entity, it's the same thing.
>>
File: pope-francis-1.jpg (96 KB, 1240x930) Image search: [Google]
pope-francis-1.jpg
96 KB, 1240x930
>>70054379

GUYS WE CAN SAVE THE WEST BY BELIEVING IN JEWISH MYTHS AND SUPPORTING THE MYTHICAL FAITH THAT LITERALLY IMPORTANT SAVAGES TO OUR LANDS.
>>
>>70054673
This might explain the HM threads. I won't say anything more than that
>>
>>70046963
first post best post.
>>
File: Molag_Baal-Mace.jpg (21 KB, 611x286) Image search: [Google]
Molag_Baal-Mace.jpg
21 KB, 611x286
>>70053385
has best Mace..... that cosmic poison attribute though!!!
>>
>>70054326
why would anyone buy into this crap?
>>
>>70054905
You only believeth that which you sense with your God given sense organs
>>
>>70049063
mot submits
we saw it coming
>>
>>70054905
It's fun!

You can't deny the world has gone to shit since Christianity went into decline, though. It very obviously has. Europe won't even survive this century.
>>
File: KnightsofThe JewishFairyTale.jpg (94 KB, 736x688) Image search: [Google]
KnightsofThe JewishFairyTale.jpg
94 KB, 736x688
>>70054704
oh shush, you
>>
>>70055191
Good filename
>>
>>70046733
Nigga that's when I cast my vote for Trump in my home state.
>>
>>70052980
genocide upon the jews, nothing was lost.
>>
http://www.romancatholicman.com/our-lady-of-fatima-1917-2017-why-100-years-matters/

>The guttural voice, the voice of Satan in his pride, boasted to Our Lord: “I can destroy your Church.”
>The gentle voice of Our Lord: “You can? Then go ahead and do so.”
>Satan: “To do so, I need more time and more power.”
>Our Lord: “How much time? How much power?”
>Satan: “75 to 100 years, and a greater power over those who will give themselves over to my service.”
>Our Lord: “You have the time, you will have the power. Do with them what you will.”

why does god want satan to destroy his church? why does he need satan to do it for him?
>>
Does anyone know any other cities theres going to be a baal temple erected in?

>>70055190
People have always said that about Europe. Dont give up hope till everyones dead. or muslim.
>>
>>70050446
Israelites, the blonde, blue eyed white guys, who had fallen away became Ba'al worshipers. God told them not to.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JNUoiwFZj4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6AgCsVugPw
>>
>>70047286
Isn't that the church predicted in end time prophecy though? Sounds a little ominous.
>>
>I can't wait for my Jewish God to come and destroy all the European Pagans and their indigenous religions.

What Europen Christcucks actually want and support.

>not cucks
>>
File: removing rebellious angels.jpg (56 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
removing rebellious angels.jpg
56 KB, 1280x720
>>70054699
The Jews are leaving Europe en masse. It wouldn't fit. Considering the heart of Christendom is in Rome...

An antichrist figure of a Military background rising from Eurabia to retake Christendom and remove the terror of Islam would inspire billions worldwide that adversity can be beaten. Christians would instantly start worshipping him as the Messiah. Add in a few miracles like talking statues and raising people from the dead and you got the false messiah.

Remember the prophecy of the popes:
>Peter the Roman, who will pasture his sheep in many tribulations, and when these things are finished, the city of seven hills [i.e. Rome] will be destroyed, and the dreadful judge will judge his people. The End.
>>
>>70055558
God is actually the bad guy and the churches are keeping him imprisoned and he's tricking santino to let him rage once again.
>>
>>70050598
This. Jesus came only for the lost sheep of the house of Israel (i.e. Issac's sons --> the Saxons). Hence the letter to the Galatians (Celts/Gaul/Cmyry). The "Jews" as we know them, were just placed in the old Hebrew territories after the tribes were taken into captivity in Babylon and Assyria. They used the temples, and practiced a bastardized version of Hebrewism combined with their Babylonian beliefs, which is why Jesus was so pissed at them.

Any white person owes it to themselves to look into this.
>>
>>70052757
I take it you agree with Beowulf then? That the ChristGod killed the age of heroes?
>>
File: 1458320518055.jpg (169 KB, 611x907) Image search: [Google]
1458320518055.jpg
169 KB, 611x907
>>70055558
sounds passive aggressive
>>
File: 1455387142374.jpg (93 KB, 499x668) Image search: [Google]
1455387142374.jpg
93 KB, 499x668
>>70047286
Literally predicted in revelations.

This band is Israeli-Palestinian promoting peace to all Abraham religions and to unite under one religion.

Look at the symbol,video and lyrics to these two songs in particular:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bds3FALcR7M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vC_q3LIIg_4
>>
>>70051726
>He doesn't know that jews play both sides
Soros funds almost the entire western left, and the right shills for Israel every time they can. Go back to your deus vult threads you dingbat.
>>
>>70055695
I tell you what.
I never was religious. I liked Jesus well enough, but ive never been to church.
Didnt really know much about it and never read the bible.

So after getting into conspiracies and running a page. I meet all sorts of what I think are nutty christ-fag yanks.
Whats fucking put the willies up me is how right they've been about various things I thought were just mad, and how much nutty shit they've said just fits with whats happening.

I read the gospels, i chose the easy to read retard version. very plain speaking. it was alright man. the things jesus actually said are sound, ive got no idea why he gets such a bashing. its exactly the mellow jesus-y sort of shit youd imagine him saying.

the main reason i like him , and this is a selfish one, is because hes boss of all the people who created all that lovely shit i saw in italy. If thats the culture e inspires, thats the side im on.
theres no way im giving that up.
fuck em. Id fight for it. it made that much of an impression on me.
>>
>>70056100

WHITES ARE THE REAL JEWS

> I will believe anything to cling to my jewish myth that hates the indigenous religion of my ancestors and wants the destruction of my rich and unique pagan culture.
>>
>>70055558
because Satan is a fool, thinking he can deceive the son of God from his Father. He can destroy any human institution, any stablishment, anything.

He can hoard all power and wisdom, yet he can't control something he could never create. Everything that Satan's will ever own, he will own just because God allows it. Because there would be no light, without the dark.
>>
>>70051720
Who is the real Israel of the Bible?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sZPQzaa0kE

>The common misconception that the Jews are Israel or all that remains of them, has made the bible meaningless and apparently false to all those who hold this mistaken belief. It's as if you had the history of the United States but wrote in China.
>>
>>70056235
it is, Satan's condition only exists cuz he didn't got the poney he wanted on his b-day. He is the first of all spoiled bitches.
>>
File: YeshuaBTFO.png (112 KB, 2032x864) Image search: [Google]
YeshuaBTFO.png
112 KB, 2032x864
>this thread
>>
>>70046733
I'll go there for fun and take some pics of anything interesting for /pol/. Hopefully happenings happen.
>>
>>70056521

Yes, you hate ancient European culture and want it replaced by a Semitic one. You're a cuck, I know. You love cock without foreskin.
>>
File: Union_for_the_Mediterranean.png (61 KB, 1160x1056) Image search: [Google]
Union_for_the_Mediterranean.png
61 KB, 1160x1056
>>70055944
he'll be a follower of the new improved 3-way religion theyre trialling now. itll be super inclusive.
Millions will follow him because it will have the feel good factore.
Christianity has been curbstomped. I cant see it making a comeback. Its being shitsprayed in the media too much

The leader might fight back agains the wrong type of islam, the one being paid to run riot like the bogeyman in the iddle east now. Everyone will be super fucking happy and unite in peace and prosperity and isnt it a good thing theres already a union for that.
>>
There really can't be anyone who denies meme magic now, right? Not after this.
>>
We already have temples to Moloch

And God is already flooding us with an invasion of hostile enemies, and has already cursed our nations to an infertile barren death

End times. We have abandonded God and so God has abandonded us, like he abandonded the Jews to the Assyrians, Babylonians, and Romans for being unfaithful and degenerate.
>>
>>70056235
holy fuck 10/10
>>
File: Bhaal.jpg (46 KB, 416x423) Image search: [Google]
Bhaal.jpg
46 KB, 416x423
Yes... yes...
>>
File: europa 2.png (283 KB, 700x393) Image search: [Google]
europa 2.png
283 KB, 700x393
>>70050582
>Europa
>>
>>70056342
When I saw La Pietà I pulled out my hair
>>
>>70056845

Yes it wasn't European peoples abandoning their warrior spirit and religion for a pacifist Jewish foreign faith of love your neighbor, turn the other cheek, don't kill, love everyone even your enemies.

It is the Jewish foreign God punishing the European whites who are the real Jews, right?

Non-Jewish European abandoned the Jewish god who chose the Jews, right?
>>
>>70056750
that already happened you do know that right?
You should move to Cornwall m8.

>>70056267
its like they read the how to be illuminati symbolists manual.
>>
>>70047286
Yeah, they arent christians
>>
>>70056845
God has not abandoned us. We still have brotherhood here and can praise his works right here. Until the end. And son of a bitch, it ain't happening yet.
>>
>>70055190
>can't deny the world has gone to shit since Christianity went into decline

Add to that, the belief in "Judeo-Christianity", as opposed to old-school Christianity which was rightfully opposed to the Jew's lies.

I used to think it was all a joke, and laugh about God, and hated God. But, seriously, shit has started to get really weird the past 10 years. There is very much a spiritual element in all this chaos. God's people prosper when they follow him, and fall into ruin when they don't.
>>
Temple of Baal in New York Is Going Up Same Day the Blood Sacrifice to the Beast Begins
>http://www.charismanews.com/opinion/56236-temple-of-baal-in-new-york-is-going-up-same-day-the-blood-sacrifice-to-the-beast-begins
>>
>>70055190
Does an unfaithful Europe that has abandonded Christ deserve to survive?

God scattered the Jews and allowed the Romans to deatroy them after they rejected Christ. God also set the Assyrians and Babylonians and let them conquer the Jews after they abandoned God and fell into mass depravity and sin.

How is Europe any different? God is punishing them for their infidelity and degeneracy, and will destroy them like he destroyed the Jews.
>>
http://www.charismanews.com/opinion/56236-temple-of-baal-in-new-york-is-going-up-same-day-the-blood-sacrifice-to-the-beast-begins

First article googling "Temple of Baal"

Tell me if you recognize something in that second paragraph.
>>
>>70049698
Nice try kike, your efforts to lead the people of earth from Christ will fail
>>
File: End of western society.jpg (892 KB, 1000x976) Image search: [Google]
End of western society.jpg
892 KB, 1000x976
>yfw the Son of Perdition could be in this thread right now just 5-8 years away from his awakening
>yfw so could the Two Witnesses that will challenge his rule, be executed by him in Jerusalem and then raised from the dead by Jesus on his return with the Heavenly Host
>yfw we're going to see the Valley of Blood at Megiddo as the armies of Earth converge on one region for a final battle between Jesus and Antichrist, God vs Satan, Heavenly Host led by St Michael vs Demonic Legions led by Apollyon.
>mfw screaming "DEUS VULT" as it all goes down charging into some Antichrist lackey.
>>
>>70054704
This Pope has failed, part of the problem, or a part of God's plan to punish unfaithful Europe.
>>
>>70056845
10/10
>>
>>70046733
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgnPfz1hJxw

watch this and run.
>>
File: Michael.jpg (313 KB, 1576x2358) Image search: [Google]
Michael.jpg
313 KB, 1576x2358
/pol/ needs to meme Achangel Warrior's, if it wants to be uncked

it's not edgy, it's not fun like spamming frog immagery... but it's needed.
>>
File: 1454554829686.png (195 KB, 610x457) Image search: [Google]
1454554829686.png
195 KB, 610x457
>>70057362
>April 19 is the first day of a 13-day period of time known as "the Blood Sacrifice to the Beast" that culminates on the high occult holy day of Beltane on May 1
>May 1
>>
>>70056369
Laugh all you want. If you are white, then you are literally pissing on your inheritance by doing so.
>>
>>70057694

Okay ChristKike lover.
>>
>>70052901
Both are religions created by Satan and dedicated to Satan.
>>
>>70056750
You know that the white Europeans came from the Caucasus region right after the "lost tribes" of Israel had been taken into captivity right? The "Jews" are not the people of the old testament. They are Edomites.
>>
>>70057510
The office of the pope was proven to be a sham long ago
>>
File: St Michael the Archangel statue.jpg (93 KB, 736x1103) Image search: [Google]
St Michael the Archangel statue.jpg
93 KB, 736x1103
>>70057606
>tfw I pray for his assistance against Islam every day anon.
>>
File: 1459427234732.png (118 KB, 410x410) Image search: [Google]
1459427234732.png
118 KB, 410x410
>>70057606
But I come here for edgy frog spamming and in general fun things, not serious bizniz no fun allowed roleplaying.
>>
>>70057461
Absolute bullpoo. Why don't you read the articles in here and compare me with what they say about the sun and the pagans in here
>>
>>70052308
Try Jeremiah, that is happening to Europe right now.
>>
>>70058122
Praying to anyone other than God is wrong, it is not supported in scripture nor advised.

Pray to only God, no one else can receive your prayers.
>>
>>70057946
Jupiter isn't Satan. Saturn is. All the old 'gods' were either fallen angels or nephilim.
>>
>>70058257
watch>>70057538
>>
I'm glad that even the non-christians in this thread acknowledge that esoteric forces exist
>>
>>70055695
Does that mean a genuine red heifer was found?
>>
>>70057538
Run from what, Schizophrenia? Were you referring to the author of the video running from credible information and well-supported evidence?
>>
>>70057879
Edgy. Are you going to go listen to some black metal, and praise your god Odin, who liked to play the role of a woman, and LARP about how you are a badass viking warrior who will dine in Valhalla with his Valkyrie waifus after this?
>>
>>70058577
believe it or not its true. Not even a schizo. The bible states he is the antichrist in the flesh one of the beasts.
>>
File: muslim-migrants-680x365.jpg (86 KB, 680x365) Image search: [Google]
muslim-migrants-680x365.jpg
86 KB, 680x365
>>70048911
Witch thing is a meme, didn't happen
All based upon fantasy writings of some British cat ladies
Not real, nor historical

Your pagan gods were demons send to deceive you and make you abandon your primordial monotheism to the one true God. Some cultures preserved their primordial monotheism, most did not.

Europe has abandoned Christ now, and in doing so the demons have been invited to return, and perhaps God wills yet again the destruction of the unfaithful nations.
>>
>>70054793
I have some EARTH SHATTERING news for you my friend...did you know the royal family are reptilian psychic vampires from another dimension? Your only salvation against the antichrist is the true lord!!!
>>
Guess what. Nothing will happen and the world will keep spinning. Religion was created to ease us from our anxiety and fear of death.
>>
>>70058556
http://www.templeinstitute.org/red_heifer/red_heifer_contents.htm
>>
>>70057457
>MAYDAY IS AN EMERGENCY PROCEDURE WORD USED INTERNATIONALLY AS A DISTRESS SIGNAL IN VOICE PROCEDURE RADIO COMMUNICATION
>>
File: GdzqkGU.jpg (390 KB, 1032x1618) Image search: [Google]
GdzqkGU.jpg
390 KB, 1032x1618
>>70049063
Time for some Ba'al busting!
>>
File: mad_pepe.jpg (36 KB, 308x300) Image search: [Google]
mad_pepe.jpg
36 KB, 308x300
>>70047286
>rape room
its like german pools are not enough
>>
>>70059077
>mayday
>MAYMAYS??????????????'
>>
File: potal.jpg (111 KB, 1000x800) Image search: [Google]
potal.jpg
111 KB, 1000x800
>>70046733
>A random arch being built
This has to be a portal or doorway
>>
>>70057334
>But, seriously, shit has started to get really weird the past 10 years. There is very much a spiritual element in all this chaos.
Of course there is. It's just subtle. Exactly what it is supposed to be.

Ask yourself why the enemy keeps winning. Ask yourself why people keep being tolerant to blatantly obvious evil via Islam.

Everyone pretends they're rational thinking human beings. You can't fool them, they're smart and educated! Yet look at the state of things. All that education, all that smug self-righteousness counted for nothing, and evil continues to prevail. 1400 girls get raped in Britain and the response isn't outrage towards that evil, but outrage towards anyone who might show outrage. People think they're cultivating good when they are in fact enabling evil. You'll see instances of this everywhere.
>>
>>70058965
Im sorry but it was real.And thats not adding the Inquisition to the mix
They were witchhunt crazy on the continent, especially in Germany. It was just far less of a thing in England.
>>
>>70057538
He says the States needs gold to prop dollar and dollar not needed for trade. That doesn't add up to me with the fiatness. But he doesn't sound like a total quack because those islands are disputed now
>>
>>70059118
who dis?
>>
>>70059210
God has blinded them for their unfaithfulness. That's all I can think when I keep seeing stuff like that happen.
>>
>>70059447
He seems little off his rocker to me. I believe Obama is bad, but he isn't the Antichrist.
>>
>>70059210
all the signs point to holy fuck
And thats what made a jesus lover out of me.
i suddenly started believing in evil as its own thing.
youre one of the 'nutty yanks' i was talking about that suddenly started making horrible sense.
>>
>>70052980

I'm already here.
>>
>>70059210
Maybe they're patsies
>>
>>70059452
Bravely Second...,well it's a pocket notebook of Ringabel's adventures.
>>
>>70059447
that is going to make us fall we depend on trading from nations, we are the trading capital of the world, Along with banking Obama and Hillary have pushed china's button way to fucking long.
>>
>>70059844
Yeah. I think we need to go back to wood stoves and no tvs and no cellular phones and NO trade and barely any armies and only community newspapers. And farms. But not by force
>>
File: english bowman.jpg (89 KB, 718x960) Image search: [Google]
english bowman.jpg
89 KB, 718x960
>>70059716
I think i'll focus on something more like pic related.
very good for removing foreign devils.
>>
>>70059597
A little? He has no evidence and he claims that there is a mountain of gold on a chinese island
>>
It is hilarious how much you all sound like the prophesying hobos in San Francisco
>>
File: Timothy.jpg (33 KB, 470x353) Image search: [Google]
Timothy.jpg
33 KB, 470x353
>>70057081

The Monoliths are coming for the rapefugees flooding Europe?
>>
Nothing is going to happen
>>
>people actually believe in this religion end of times antichrist bullshit

Kill yourselves you intellectually challenged simpletons.
>>
>>70059678
Faith is a punch in the gut isnt it?
>>
>>70059678
I think you'll like this book.

https://archive.org/details/CatholicProphecy
>>
>>70060252
retard fedora tipper detected.

>>70060197
you don't pay attention and just deny things infront of you don't you
>>
>>70059210
This. I don't know if the end is here. But, Satan, and potentially other demons, is pretty obviously at work
>>
Here come the shills
>>
File: numerology.png (78 KB, 626x695) Image search: [Google]
numerology.png
78 KB, 626x695
>>70046733
>>
>>70060277
good description.

>>70060285
thanks anon. I think ill enjoy that

>>70060400
what could possibly be satanic about such a lovely arch?
>>
File: holy shit.png (99 KB, 581x650) Image search: [Google]
holy shit.png
99 KB, 581x650
>>70046733
yep the jews behind it
>>
File: CRUSADEDEDE.jpg (115 KB, 733x900) Image search: [Google]
CRUSADEDEDE.jpg
115 KB, 733x900
>>70059543
>>70059452
>>70059447
>>70059375
>>70059210
>>70047601
>>70047286
>>70048487
>>70047601
>>70050582
>>70051150
>>70059210
>>70058965
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcYVSZ5E69U

Dear anons, it's time to fully convert and go after God. Cast away the religious foolishness that is Protestantism, Catholicism and other denominations. Don't be apart of the Whore of Babylon and her harlot daughter. Don't be part of the downfall of the West.

Seek after God, and only him. Read the bible and pray for the truth.

Repent and be baptized in Jesus' name for the remission of sins. The end times are at hand, you have been all warned.
>>
File: G-L_-_Anti-Spiral.jpg (85 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
G-L_-_Anti-Spiral.jpg
85 KB, 600x338
>>70060338
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 60

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.