[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Some cucks on my campus vandalized The Fence, an important tradition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: the fence.jpg (90 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
the fence.jpg
90 KB, 960x720
In the middle of my university campus there is "The Fence".

Students are allowed to paint over the fence the put a message up for other students to see.

There are some rules, such as:

"Tradition dictates that The Fence only be painted after midnight and before sunrise, and only in its entirety.
It must be painted by hand using brushes. If it is painted with spray paint or rollers, the painters would be cited for vandalism."

Some students got permission and painted the fence over night according to tradition in order to put up the message "Trump 2016."

Then some cucks vandalized the message during the day.
>>
kill them all
>>
>>70046172
During the day? These criminals must be brought to justice
>>
>>70046172
Paint Drumpf with Trump
>>
>>70046172
wow you are a big loser OP
this is what you get for being a bureaucratic cuck

only rules you should have are god's
>>
go act like your paint it back to say trump when someone comes over and get made throw a gallon of exterior gloss into their eyes and mouth
>>
>>70046172
paint it again then watch over it with a aluminum bat.
>>
>>70046172
le Drumpf xD
>>
CMU is filled with dark people, Jewish people, and asians.
Pitt is the better choice, bro. You messed up
>>
>>70046172
sup CMU bro. We should send a message to Trump.
Having Shillary come to campus and not Trump is pushing a leftist agenda! We will not be silenced!
>>
didn't this happen yesterday?

In the middle of the day someone had completely painted over the letters.

Today on the fence the message was "unity in diversity. Love trumps hate".
>>
>>70046172
paint over it again the next night with "reddit for trump" complete with that faggot reddit alien with a maga hat
>>
>>70047433
Oh yea I believe it was yesterday. My bad for not clarifying.
>>
>>70047433
>unity in diversity

What the fuck does that even mean? That's some 1984 doublethink bullshit if I ever saw it
>>
>>70047253
Hey man. Glad I found one, I don't know how many of us exist on campus. You mean write a letter to Trump? Maybe invite him to speak on our campus?
>>
>>70047862
Nah it makes perfect sense.

If you combine a bunch of random parts, you're sure to get a great whole product!
>>
>>70047862
WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH
>>
>>70046386
>only rules you should have are god's

This... 2pac may have been a negroid... But he was a rare, 3x digit IQ one... And said:
>only God can judge me!

He also said:
>I loved this girl...but she tld me "I was too nice!!! I couldn't believe it!"

Then he woke up and said:
>take a bitch and then BREAK A BITCH!

Let God sort out if its right or not.

Trump 2016!
MAGA
>>
>>70046172
what the fuck is Drumpf suppose to mean?
>>
File: 1458316491729.gif (2 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1458316491729.gif
2 MB, 500x500
>>70047862
Its like living through death and suffocating while breathing... Loving while hating and giving while taking.

I'm SSSSSOOOOO DEEP DUUUUUUDE!

U got any nugs man? I need more "inspiration" for my "art" to wake up the sleepy minds of mysogynist racist nazi bigots in order to make the world a better place.......mmmmaaaaaaannnnnn!
>>
>>70049081
apparently back in the 1600s his family had a different name
>>
File: 1459685815588.jpg (79 KB, 634x448) Image search: [Google]
1459685815588.jpg
79 KB, 634x448
>>70048657
>>
>>70046172
>Drumpf2016
Literally the worst attempt at sabotage.Get some real memes!
>>
>>70046172
vandalize it back, faggot!
>>
>>70049375
So what exactly are they trying to get at by calling him by his ancestrial name?
>>
>>70049081
The Trump family name was changed at one point from the ancestral name "Drumpf".

Leftist cucks who call him Drumpf are basically saying that we should call everyone by their original ethnic name and that even if your father changed his last name it doesn't matter.
>>
Do the Bolsheviks think this will enrage us? Our almighty Fuehrer is indeed of the purest Aryan descent, and his Germanic surname only testifies to the fact.

Heil Drumpf!
>>
>>70049786
I think leftist cucks try to emphasize the Germanic origin of the name Drumpf in order to draw a parallel to Hitler, which is fucking ridiculous.
>>
File: 1454380385999.jpg (137 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
1454380385999.jpg
137 KB, 500x750
Trump cucks BTFO
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.