[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is it that Putin doesn't seem to be made fun of because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: manlet.jpg (104 KB, 1675x1256) Image search: [Google]
manlet.jpg
104 KB, 1675x1256
Why is it that Putin doesn't seem to be made fun of because of his height, unlike most other short rulers? Isn't he like 5'7"? I feel like Rand Paul and Marco Rubio get more shit than putin about being small even though they're taller.
>>
>>70045380
>Why is it that Putin doesn't seem to be made fun of because of his height
I am pretty sure when west dont mention Putin with Hitler they use "napoleon complex" related stuff.
>>
>>70045380

Putin being a manlet has been a meme for years.

gtfo newfag.
>>
>>70045380
Because he is the epitome of a man. Kicks ass, successful, powerful, intelligent, had accomplished more than 99.5% of men will ever do.

Also he will fucking creep up on you in the night without a shirt and slit your throat.
>>
>>70045380
putin is ex KGB. make fun of his height all you want the dude could still kick and leaders ass
>>
>>70046049
any*
>>
>>70045380
Because he's fucking Putin. Nuff said.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zk_VszbZa_s
>>
>>70045380
Probably because /pol/ likes Putin.

Also because Putin actually has balls and could kick all of the asses of the people who browse here despite being 5'7.
>>
>>70045380
If he actually did what he say he would be a God-tier President. Unfortunately, it's only empty promises and rhetoric.
>>
>>70045380
Because he has proven himself.

Putin goes hunting by horse shirtless in the russian outback and is a former KGB agent, basically russian james bond.

Rand and Rubio are two paper pushing faggots that are failing to become president
>>
File: the curious case of Marco Rubio.png (209 KB, 597x471) Image search: [Google]
the curious case of Marco Rubio.png
209 KB, 597x471
>>70046152
This

The memes only become funny when their subject is pathetic and laughable. Putin is a respectable leader.
>>
>>70046152
One of singers husband later on went on a shooting killing spree in the mall. He was a Police Captain. Evsukov.
>>
>>70045380

Because /pol/ is an unofficial RIDF hangout.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.