[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that Feminism is about equality.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 194
Thread images: 39
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 236x312) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 236x312
Feminism isn't about hating men or gaining special privileges for women, it is about equality. If you believe in equal rights for men and women, then you are a feminist. I don't know why that frightens you guys so much.
>>
>>70045351
Shouldn't they be the same height to be equal?
>>
>>70045351
When all women are forced to join selective service we'll talk.
>>
>>70045351

Feminists and whiteknights have only themselves to blame for their words and actions. Normal people wouldn't think so lowly of feminism if it wasn't about hating men and giving women undeserved privileges based on abusing men.
>>
>>70045351
It was about equality. Now it's just screaming whores. The real feminists are probably cutting themselves in a corner silently for what the movement has become
>>
File: considerthefollowing.jpg (25 KB, 600x451) Image search: [Google]
considerthefollowing.jpg
25 KB, 600x451
>>70045351
>If you believe in equal rights for men and women, then you are a feminist.

That's like me saying "If you believe in equal rights for men and women you're a Star Trek fan."

I'm not a feminist, but I do believe in equal rights for men and women. I just don't think women earn them, because women don't really want equality. They want special treatment. Because women are inherently solipsistic.
>>
>>70045351
But men and women have equal rights....
>>
>>70045351
The pink is infecting the blue man! It's a trap!!!!!
>>
I don't believe in equal rights for women, because it is impossible.

Women are the coddled gender. Pretty much all men have a innate instinct to 'white knight'

examples include:
>Co-ed combat units always end up in the men prioritizing the women's safety instead of mission
>Boys are told that they should never hit girls, but they scrap with each other all the time
>Missing white women syndrome on TV

Men are the expendable gender, and I'm ok with that. It is the reason why men get paid more and belong in leadership positions.
>>
>>70045351
Feminism was about fighting for this decades ago. It's not any more. The term itself was needed when women were oppressed too but now it's sexist in itself. Feminism today, is fucked.
>>
>>70045351
>Being this fucking obvious about your shilling.

Hows the weather in Tel Aviv?
>>
So when why do other feminists think it's the other way around?

There's videos and articles all over the Internet where if "feminism isn't [blank]," that video or article will have someone saying it is that certain way.
>>
>>70045351
When will feminists fight for men to get less harsh criminal sentences compared to women? When will feminists fight to get more men into colleges, which are dominated by females? When will feminists fight to fix the inequality in custody laws?

Their words, that they represent equality, tell quite a different story from their actions.
>>
File: Columbo.jpg (61 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
Columbo.jpg
61 KB, 720x540
>>70045351
>Lower pic
>Feminist appears to be taking over the male's body like Agent Smith or something
So, they're saying feminists should be more subversive?
>>
Feminism is a meme at this point, now people just think it's all fat tumblr users with green hair who are trying to genocide white men.

I blame Gamer Gate, it turned indifferent geeks who just like games into woman haters.
>>
File: W97VCnN.png (6 KB, 68x52) Image search: [Google]
W97VCnN.png
6 KB, 68x52
turning the men into women is feminism?
>>
Feminism was never about equality.

Originally suffrage was given to those that had serious stake in the country's wellbeing. Land owning men, which were invariably white.

Eventually we dropped the land-owning part because men fought and died for our country without owning any land. Surely they have stake in the nation as well.

Then women wanted the right to vote "because men get to!" Even though women don't have any actual stake in the wellbeing of the nation. Women don't die in the frontlines of wars en masse. Women don't care about how well the economy is going as long as they have a man that can support them. Women care about virtue signaling and feeling good. They have no stake in the country and as such should not receive the right to vote.

Since then we have made many explicit laws guaranteeing that women are not treated any differently in professional settings. Any lingering "social inequality" is due to the fact that women and men are fundamentally different in many many ways.

Lastly, "feminism" comes from the root "femina" which means woman. It literally translates to "womanism." Saying it is synonymous with egalitarianism is not only dishonest, it's stupid. We already have a word for "equality for all." Feminism is not that word and never was.
>>
>>70046267
Well I mean, the woman is turning purple too, but less. Not sure why they did that at all though, they should have stayed their own colours.
>>
Women, in general, should be subservient to men. Most of them lack any sense and fuck shit up when put in charge of anything.

They should, however, be equal in the eyes of the law in which they currently are not. They need to have the same prison sentences as men as well as equality in family court with men. There should be no enforced gender quotas in business. My fucking god to I hate dealing with stupid, incompetent, bitchy diversity hires. I shouldn't even need to mention the imbalance in divorce laws.

If we actually equalized men & women in society women would be put back in their place while the few masculine & competent women could still succeed.
>>
>>70045351
No, that's egalitarianism, retard.
/thread
>>
>>70045351
>If you believe in equal rights for men and women
I don't, men and women arr not equal. Treating dissimilar things the same is grave injustice.
>>
File: jobs.jpg (379 KB, 836x1570) Image search: [Google]
jobs.jpg
379 KB, 836x1570
>>70045351
>Reminder that Feminism is about equality

And that's the whole problem with it.
>>
>>70046444
>women have no stake in the country
>previously were the sole educators and domestic managers
>recently ascended to working industrial tasks while the male population were at war
>are currently integrated at almost every level of society and the economy

You shortsightedly romanticize some faculties of the country while forgetting that others exist. You refer to historical precedent while your understanding of history is incomplete. While I ultimately agree with your final points, you're a manchild, a war romanticist, and unfit to present on this topic. Educate yourself.
>>
Why don't they call themselves masculinists?
>>
File: 3t26p6.jpg (47 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
3t26p6.jpg
47 KB, 500x333
>I'm going to change the definition of a word, to suit my agenda and repel critics, while my words and actions are very contrary to it
>>
File: nemo.jpg (784 KB, 2045x1470) Image search: [Google]
nemo.jpg
784 KB, 2045x1470
>>70045734
>It was about equality. Now it's just screaming whores.

It's still 99% about equality = oppressing men so that women have a chance.
>>
>>70047154
>Women, in general, should be subservient to men. Most of them lack any sense and fuck shit up when put in charge of anything.
This right here.

Women need to stop thinking they should be equal than men in any aspect of their lives.

Not even men are equal to men and these cunts think they're anything other than talking holes.
>>
File: 1457412567589.gif (1 MB, 193x135) Image search: [Google]
1457412567589.gif
1 MB, 193x135
>>70047522

>Educate yourself

Go back to tumblr, cunt.
>>
>>70047446
I love how these people always use WE as if it is universally understood we all agree and share this vision.
>>
>>70047522
I am not a "war romanticist" in any sense, and I have no idea where you got that from my post. I am also married and own my own business.

If you have any refutations to that post, I'm open to it, but you seem to have just gotten triggered because I said you shouldn't be allowed to vote.
>>
>>70045351
I'll just leave this here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Myu3zwfGGwc
>>
>>70047932
Their type have unrealistic views of the world that's why. They seriously think everyone is with them until someone speaks against their ideals then it's trigger this and that.
They also believe by being whiny cunts they can make the world their idea of a utopia.
>>
It's simple. Men and women are not equal. They never have been and they never will be. Men lead and women follow. Anything else goes against the natural order and is not sustainable for a decent society.
>>
>>70047932
It's a clever jewish mind trick used to try and convince on the fence people that everyone is of that opinion and if they aren't then they're wrong. It's subtle, it's not forced or bullied onto them, it's just this gentle conformity statement. Sadly it probably works on some people.
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 960x379) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 960x379
>>70045351

By definition I am not a feminist
>feelsgoodman
>>
File: equality.jpg (826 KB, 1218x1609) Image search: [Google]
equality.jpg
826 KB, 1218x1609
>>70047932

Implying most women don't want what these bitches want. In a recent study 80% of women supported women's quotas. They don't call themselves "feminists" but women agree with nearly everything feminism has to offer, from abortion to women's programs.
>>
>>70045351
define equal rights
>>
>>70045734

Don't fool yourself, they are ALL freaks. All feminists and whiteknights have a weird angst against males. They are all like that.
>>
>>70045662
This. The majority of feminists decided to take the radical road, now the majority is paying for it. The might as well make a new group, because the name feminism is soiled at this point.
>>
>>70048220
That's why the wage gap lie is so widely believed. They pass it off as a concrete truth and statistic.
>"We all know that women make $.XX on the dollar compared to men."
Bunch of weasel words.
>>
Women don't deserve equality with men.

They lack the capability to make informed, analytical and logical decisions; when pressed most would probably even say logical decision making isn't a good thing, like the retards they are.

They are too easily swayed by social/peer pressure - often simply adopting whatever crap belief is popular amongst their social circle or boyfriend with no actual critical thought applied to deconstruct and understand the arguments being made. Women are literally just parrots and mouthpieces, no matter how much they try and deny it.

They are not as intelligent nor as daring as men. With a median IQ score between 1-5 points lower than males, and a tighter IQ bell curve that ensures there's plenty of mediocre women but fewer geniuses and retards while female biology and psychology promotes a narcissistic "Me-First!" attitude that is completely antithetical to the needs of a risk-taking tribal leader who looks out for the well-being of the whole group.

Women, your place is in the home, doing simple activities like rearing children, cooking and cleaning, gossiping with your female 'friends', and enjoying basic hobbies that you aren't too incompetent to fail at, while attempting to attract the eyes of a desirable mate.

You have no business in any sort of competitive activities. You are not fit for leadership, you are not fit for war, you are not fit for sports, you are not fit for invention, you are not fit for scientific discoveries.

Attempting to do these things means fighting your inherent biology at every turn. You mind and body aren't refined and honed through millions of years of evolution/natural selection for these tasks like males are.

You need to realize that attempting to change this means thousands of years of suffering through violent darwinism, the same as happened with men. Being male means being expendable, and that is exactly what you'll become until nature fixes you: incompetent, expendable, "males".
>>
>>70045480
fpbp
>>
>>70048510
Yeah it's fucked. It works because of our current state of putting up with bullshit.
>>
>>70047522
>Dismisses argument and tells Anon to educate himself.
OY! You want to be taken seriously? Don't tell them to educate themselves, educate them yourself.
>>
File: 139044948494.png (283 KB, 516x698) Image search: [Google]
139044948494.png
283 KB, 516x698
>>70045351
>>
>>70045351
Fuck you, feminism is the cancer that made catcall illegal in my country with JAIL penalty.
>>
File: batemanooh.gif (2 MB, 381x434) Image search: [Google]
batemanooh.gif
2 MB, 381x434
>>70047522
>Educate yourself.

Where the fuck do you think you are, faggo?
>>
>>70045597
And when they readjust the education system to put boys back on equal footing.
>>
>>70048143
BURN
>>
>>70048810
Something like that is understandable in South America. You fuckers are a bunch of horn dogs.
>>
>>70045351
Fuck off, the name even has "fem" as in feminine in it. It promotes no consequences for females and even less personal responsibility than they already have. Fuck women
>>
>>70045351

Feminism isn't about equality anymore. The third wave is just a ridiculous movement that panders to "strong, independent" women.
>>
>>70045351
Why not just use the word equality instead of feminism? The word itself is biased you dumb cunt.
>>
>>70048810

Link?
>>
>>70048971
Jail for catcalling? don't be an idiot we have strict laws against rape and gender inequality, but going up to 12 years to prison just for catcalling is stupid, also the law doesn't explain what is considering "street harrasing", that means if you whistled a girl and said "babe you look hot" and the girl didn't like it, your ass can go to jail if she reports you because if you don't believe a woman in this country you are automatically a misogynistic prick
>>
>>70047603
>masculists
fixed that for you, it's not "femininist"
>>
File: eq.jpg (767 KB, 891x1535) Image search: [Google]
eq.jpg
767 KB, 891x1535
>>70049126
>Feminism isn't about equality anymore

Yes, it is. Stop repeating that nonsense meme. Feminism is about equality = equality of outcome.
>>
>>70049126
Feminism was NEVER about equality.

It originated with capitalists wanting to cut down on labor costs. That is why it was pushed through so quickly and with so little debate.

It wasn't up for debate. The capital owning class wanted cheaper workers, and they rammed the legislation through that forced it. What women thought about it didn't fucking matter.
>>
>>70045351
Men and women are not equal.

We can start considering such a notion once men are allowed to bear children and women are allowed to produce sperm. The difference in structure and behavior between both should be considered.

Egalitatianism is an illusion.
>>
File: 1358042523248.jpg (8 KB, 195x251) Image search: [Google]
1358042523248.jpg
8 KB, 195x251
>>70045351
>Egalitarianism isn't about hating men or gaining special privileges for women, it is about equality. If you believe in equal rights for men and women, then you are an egalitarian. I don't know why that frightens you girls so much.
ftfy op
>>
Egalitarianism is about equality - feminism, as its name indicates, focuses on female superiority.
>>
>>70049377
http://www.peruthisweek.com/news-peru-street-harassment-to-be-condemned-up-to-12-years-in-prison-105452
>>
>>70045351

Well, I'd like to my first female feminist, then.

Any time you girls are ready...
>>
>>70045351
can men get pregnant?

what ya gonna do about it faggot?
>>
>>70045351
Why do you need an -ism when you already have equality?
>>
>>70049514

allors, vive la difference!
>>
>>70049402
12 years? SHIT. I was thinking like watch a night maybe two to get the point across. Sorry Pablo I had no idea.
>>
File: prof_etymology.jpg (245 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
prof_etymology.jpg
245 KB, 900x900
>>70049514
>Egalitatianism is an illusion.

This. And it's also worse than feminism.
>>
>>70047522
women get whatever rights men decide they should, because men are stronger and smarter

you idiots support islame, which if you keep on letting in the fuckers, and pretending they are equal, will lead to a world where you have to wear a burkha, get stoned to death for being raped, can't leave the house without a guardian and are literally property of men

it's so funny

you know islame commands it's adherants to beat dissobedient wives? don't you?
>>
>>70045351
If that's the case, then I'm a feminist, and none of the so-called feminists are feminists.
>>
>>70049598

auto implying you are a man and not capable of just, for the sake of language the proper definition of feminism (not as the specular of machism but as the idea of trying to be as equal as possible). Words gain their meaning by use, it is just te consequence of decades or more than a century of evolution that feminism and machism means what they mean)
>>
>>70049626

words had been in tongue before you were born to understand a simple lexem did you know?
>>
>>70045351
>no true scotsman
>>
>>70045351
what a good trick they pulled on the feminists.. oy vey, give up a loving husband and children, give up producing the next generation of your race, instead slut around, and lust after money and products... do not breed, who cares that there will be no more of you
>>
>>70050435
Name one thing feminism has done for men
>>
>>70045351
Equality =/= Parity
>>
>>70045351

Really? When will I get an equal say in abortion? Or child support?

Any time you girls are ready.
>>
>>70045351

Equality is "Egalitarianism"

Feminism is women first.
>>
File: egalitarian.jpg (217 KB, 858x1024) Image search: [Google]
egalitarian.jpg
217 KB, 858x1024
>>70050995

Implying in an egalitarian society women wouldn't come first.
>>
>>70050874
>inb4 muh definition of the rapes
Despite the fact that rape against males is still considered a joke or less important than rape against females.
>>
File: rape definitions.jpg (362 KB, 1144x757) Image search: [Google]
rape definitions.jpg
362 KB, 1144x757
>>70051212
>>
>>70050874
>Name one thing feminism has done for men

Trying to erradicate machism ;)

I am sure it does not sattisfy (it does me) but that was a nice counter though
>>
>>70050266
>>70051122
I had no idea Feminazis have gotten so butthurt at egalitarianism being considered an alternative to their bullshit that they've gone this far to discredit it and paint it in a dark light.
>>
>>70045351
>Bout muh equality
>Not egalitarianism
Gas yourself
>>
>>70046444
Underrated post
>>
File: enemies.jpg (295 KB, 1000x832) Image search: [Google]
enemies.jpg
295 KB, 1000x832
>>70050874
>Name one thing feminism has done for men

Made them more aware.
>>
Masuclinism is Patriarchy
Equality is Equality
Femenism is Matriarchy
>>
>>70051441

Ironic, isn't it?
>>
>>70051603

Damn, what font is this?
>>
>>70051122

If the wife beats or cheats on the husband, who gets kicked out?

The wife

It goes both ways.

The person penalized should be the person at fault regardless of gender.
>>
>>70045955
/thread
>>
>>70045351
>Reminder that Feminism is about equality
*was
thank god this "contemporary feminism" hasn't taken root here and I hope it never will
>>
>>70051860

No she doesn't. In most states the aggressor is determined by size. And you can look that shit up, if you like.
>>
File: ramen.jpg (16 KB, 258x196) Image search: [Google]
ramen.jpg
16 KB, 258x196
>>70045480
>reminded about the very obvious physiological differences between men and women
>triggered
>>
>>70045351
then call it equalism
>>
File: 1395693886010.png (89 KB, 500x604) Image search: [Google]
1395693886010.png
89 KB, 500x604
>>70050874
Confirm their logic.
>>
File: 1455116668571.jpg (53 KB, 360x400) Image search: [Google]
1455116668571.jpg
53 KB, 360x400
>>70045351

>I want to get paid more than men for doing nothing
>OMG U OPRESSING SHITLORD. IT'S EQUALITY
>>
Feminism should be about equal opportunity.Things like quotas for women are just going to fuck things over.
>>
File: Brent Rambo.gif (1 MB, 317x238) Image search: [Google]
Brent Rambo.gif
1 MB, 317x238
>>70051733
>>
Mainstream feminism argues for special protections and privilages to be applied to women on an institutional and legal basis. It is inherently unegalitarian.

But even beyond how the movement is actually handled, to suggest that a movement called "feminism" even COULD be sexually bipartisan is retarded
>>
No, egalitarianism is about equality.
FEMinism is inherently about the female sex.
>>
>>70051396
Where you going with that picture Ruskie?
I know a man can and are raped by females. I know that in the US the definition has changed at least in the law books. Other sources are still out of date sadly. But the fact of the matter is in a lot of people's minds, on a personal level, men getting raped is considered funny haha, to the point where on national television shows it's mocked. Many people don't consider woman on male rape to even exist or once again see it as a laughing matter. Even in the court of law (in the states) judges, lawyers, and jurors will let cases of woman raping men (and boys) go. The women will go on punished. Yet feminists walk around with a feather in their caps and take responsibility for changing the definition (without proof mind you) and leave it at that. You just can't get a new legal definition instated and walk away because you still haven't taken the step to make sure it is recognized across the land. They forgot that bit and now boast that one tiny thing as them doing so fucking much for men. In hindsight it's not that big of a achievement without the work following it.
>>
The rhetoric that 3rd wave feminist banshees aren't actual feminists is the same reasoning behind islamic terrorists not being "real muslims"
It's the "No true scotsman fallacy"
>>
File: 1459743235263.jpg (807 KB, 2560x2560) Image search: [Google]
1459743235263.jpg
807 KB, 2560x2560
Women today don't want equality mate. Whatever feminism was once for, that concept is now dead. Female supremacy has taken over their core values and I don't see that changing with the new, even more spoiled generation on its way. Things will only become more anti-male as they need a big boogey man if they're going to claim systematic oppression.
>>
>>70051860
>The wife

Because men paid for it.
>>
>>70052478
And just like your "real muslims" these "real feminists" never ever come out against their extremist kin. They sit back and watch as they tear shit up and as soon as they're called out on their bullshit here comes the "real feminist" or "real muslims" to try to guilt the critics with their bullshit. No, you shut the fuck up, you don't want to chime in when they're out being burdens to others and obnoxious so don't come out of the wood work to in a round about way defend their bullshit.
>>
>>70045955

No, they don't, women have more rights, for example paternity rights and circumcision rights.
>>
>>70045351
explain that to emma watson who with her stupid 10 by 10 by 10 initiative sought to force equal participation in the labor force of various industries even if they couldnt find women with the needed credentials and had to fire men who had them
>>
>>70052292
>FEMinism is inherently about the female sex.

Yes, about equality (of outcome) for women.
>>
File: women-suffrage-fact_499.jpg (128 KB, 499x323) Image search: [Google]
women-suffrage-fact_499.jpg
128 KB, 499x323
>>70045351

I have no problem with feminism by that definition.

Most women will, however, reject equal rights outright. Because it's a step down for them.
>>
>Feminism
>act like huge cunting misandrists
>"FEMINISM IS GOOD LOOK IT UP IN THE DICTIONARY YOU RETARD"

>racism
>"IT MEANS POWER PLUS PREJUDICE THE DICTIONARY IS WRONG!"
>>
>>70045351
Call it egalitarianism instead and we'll talk
>>
The thing is men and women are different. You don't go around saying that an orange is the same thing as an apple. They both have a different taste and look.

This is the same for a man and women, each have different roles they are best suited for.
>>
>>70052103

nonono. I'm not talking about what currently happens in our feminist driven world I'm talking about what'd happen in an Egalitarian world, you know actual equality.
>>
>>70052667
>Whatever feminism was once for
The control of men and special treatment.
Seriously. Suffragette wanted to control their husband's habits which better way than to gain the right to vote. So called first wave feminists wanted the same thing to control how men acted and gain special privileges. That's why it's called FEMinism it's about believing in being a woman, women's empowerment, gaining good things for "WOMEN". They can get fussy about the etymology all they want. Fact of the matter is Feminism was and has always been about the benefit of women. Not men.
>>
>>70053239
>I'm not talking about what currently happens in our feminist driven world I'm talking about what'd happen in an Egalitarian world, you know actual equality.

Answer the pic >>70051122 then, how would an egalitarian world differ from a feminist world?
>>
>>70048173
I generally agree with this. Men are physically dominant and are, on average, more intelligent than women. That's not to say women are somehow worth less.

In a harmonious society, men and women would have clearly defined roles, suited to their biology.
>>
>>70052876
>circumcision rights
?
>>
>>70053032
>racism
>"IT MEANS POWER PLUS PREJUDICE THE DICTIONARY IS WRONG!"
Funny how they try to change the definition of this too. Blacks can't be racist because they're not in power. So does that mean Latinos or Asians can be?
What about black run communities? Can they be racist then?
They really are a manipulative dumb lot.
>>
Feminism arguing that it's about equality is the same as Islam arguing that it's about peace.
>>
>>70053032
> racism

get the point, but *pic* *related*?
>>
>>70053686
people seem to forget there's a literal black man in the white house right now
>>
>>70053650
The don't get anything cut off when they're born. And most infant boys born to a single mother (or religious freaks with a cuck ass father) will have his little winky snipped because bullshit about cleanliness and aesthetics.
>>
>>70052478

ALL feminism is about female supremacy and anti-male sentiment. The end goal of feminism is to make women the superior sex, meanwhile weeding out the weak males so only the top 10/10 Chad Thundercocks are allowed to date/have sex with females. And even then, those 10/10 Chad Thundercocks will be "real men" and submit to feminism and chivalry simultaneously, and be rude to other men, but completely submit to his female partner and all other women.

Remember I said this. If you or anybody else can take away anything from this, it's that feminism is a game motivated by biological intentions. It's the end goal of what women want. It's a power play on their part so they can get everything they want, and all the pieces can fall together with no consequences for them.
>>
>>70053686
> point

but anyone can be racist
>>
>>70053650

Tampering with a female infant's genitals is a felony

Cutting off part of a male infant's penis is customary
>>
File: delete.jpg (48 KB, 812x540) Image search: [Google]
delete.jpg
48 KB, 812x540
>>70053857
>>
>>70053834

Islam is about peace = when every infidel is beheaded there will finally be peace.

Feminism is about equality (of outcome).
>>
I don't believe in equal rights for men and women, though. It's why Islam is winning and everyone else is losing.
>>
>>70053915
Oh you don't know?
To a lot of blacks he doesn't count. Half and what not. And privileged white women don't care about that they're too busy virtue signalling.
>>
File: 1459898821912.jpg (805 KB, 1218x1609) Image search: [Google]
1459898821912.jpg
805 KB, 1218x1609
>>70048361
I like my version better
>>
>>70053393

I already did. I responded to you.

The person who gets punished is the person at fault, regardless of gender.

If the husband hits the wife, then yes, the Husband is at fault and the Husband is who suffers the consequences.

If the wife were to hit the husband.. then the wife is at fault, and the wife would suffer the consequences. That differs from a femnist driven world where if the wife hits the Husband, the Husband is still assumed to have been in the wrong and suffers the consequences.
>>
>>70045351
Except almost all Feminists know it's not about equality, it's about 'getting equal'.
>>
>>70045994
>feminists infect all men and turn them into women

this is sort of one of my fetishes
>>
>>70045597
Funny thing is this is why the majority of women were opposed to suffrage.

Daily reminder men only got the vote 30 years before women, before that it was only the landed gentry.

>muh oppression
>muh patrarchy has lasted millions of years
>>
>>70053968
>>70054066
There has been a rise among Social Justice Warriors and Black Lives Matter types who truly believe in their heart of hearts that a black person (sometime they say a Person of Color [POC] which is racist in it's own right) can not be racist because they have never been in a position of societal power or aren't currently in power.
Which is stupid as shit because many of the BLM people are racist as fuck towards not just whites but Asians and Latinos. Asians are super racist. Latinos have their own thing among their own that's more a xenophobia.
>>
>>70045955
nope the tables have turned towards the women having more rights
>men are actually oppressed now
>>
File: edit.jpg (51 KB, 236x312) Image search: [Google]
edit.jpg
51 KB, 236x312
>>70045351

>>70054291
FTFY
>>
keep dreaming. even acknowledged feminist leaders say they are anti-male. And every feminist activism is for women only. they SAY its for men too, but...

is feminism working on equalizing custodial outcomes? 85% of divorced parents in custody cases are the mothers. Only 15% of custodial parents are men. That's a shittier gap than the mythological 'gender wage gap'.

Is feminism working on all rape or just rape of females? Due to prison rape, male victims of rape outnumber female victims in the US.

Is feminism working on equal education or just education for females? Boys have fallen far behind in the US educational system, universally, from grade school through college, because of all the emphasis placed on getting girls ahead.

Is feminism working on male circumcision too? or just female?

Is feminism working on getting women equally into all traditionally male jobs like plumbing, sewer construction or lumberjacking?

Is feminism working on achieving equality in teacher jobs? 80% of all teachers are female (which connects to boys falling behind so badly throughout education).

FEminism is not ONE bit about 'equality'. NOT ONE. Wake the fuck up.
>>
>>70047634
Russia bro is right. When one group has an advantage, there can be no leveling of the playing field without disadvantaging them
>>
>>70046007
This is accurate
>>
>>70054667

<3

there are so many arguments so blatantly cold smelling of rancid neocon think tank kitchens' but then again I could be sheeple too
>>
>>70045351
I agree with the OP's picture, too bad feminists don't.
>>
>>70053948
>>70054032
Oh good point. I mean, I still have my little anteater down there, I just thought there was more he was talking about I didn't understand.
>>
>>70045351
Someone should tell them
>>
>>70054217
>The person who gets punished is the person at fault, regardless of gender.

So the picture is right then, there is no difference between feminism and egalitarianism in cases of domestic violence, despite men paying for it all. Just another type of equality of outcome.

Thought so.
>>
>>70047446
Why don't men have to move aside at the steel mill or in the coal mine?
>>
File: modernfeminism.png (927 KB, 628x896) Image search: [Google]
modernfeminism.png
927 KB, 628x896
>>70045351
go back to tumblr you smelly bulldyke
>>
>>70045351
>root word is female
>implies it's for equality

Why not be equalists, then?

Also, things cannot be "equal" because mankind is not equal. You cannot force something to be something it isn't.
>>
k
>>
File: trigger.jpg (555 KB, 1024x1782) Image search: [Google]
trigger.jpg
555 KB, 1024x1782
>>70055659

Because that doesn't close the gender pay gap.
>>
File: sonia.jpg (303 KB, 1006x804) Image search: [Google]
sonia.jpg
303 KB, 1006x804
>>70055792
>>
>>70055821
>Why not be equalists, then?

Because of pic >>70050266
>>
>>70055979

You just proved prostitutes are more logical than feminists, though.
>>
>>70045351
Women are not equal to men, feminism is trash anyway you put it.
>>
>>70056092

No, they're just more open about offering their pussy.
>>
>>70056226

Yes. Like I said: logical. Her argument isn't half bad, either.
>>
>>70045351
>Feminism is about equality
And therefore it's fucking retarded, because their idea of "equality" is everything shared 50/50 between men and women regardless of merit.
>>
>>70056092
this.
>>
>>70055931
Kek I know someone who put his wife's name on his business because of bullshit women tax breaks.
>>
>Feminism is about equality and it helps men too
>Lololololol male tears, male fragility, and mansplaining am I right ladies

You do it to yourselves
>>
>>70055931
I like how that image is written to trick cunts into reading most of it.
>>
>>70045351
Dictionary, theory:
>Feminism isn't about hating men or gaining special privileges for women, it is about equality.

Truth, practice:
>Feminism isn't about equality, it is about hating men or gaining special privileges for women

Now that you know the truth, go away.
>>
File: 2ndWaveFeminists.jpg (265 KB, 960x849) Image search: [Google]
2ndWaveFeminists.jpg
265 KB, 960x849
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuIkWL9blpo

>
>>
>>70055931
Thanks for posting that. Tell me what to do next. You seem to have the answers.
>>
>>70056731
All of these women are hideous, and I am not surprised
>>
>>70045351
Issue is, that women have equal rights in most places.

Mostly what they are looking to do far too often is to use excuses to get legal ground over men, instead of accepting that creating unfair laws to fiddle around with realities of life is scary.

>>70055979
she gets it
>>
>>70056447
What do you mean? I read all of it. It was good.
>>
File: 1445953389006-0.jpg (157 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1445953389006-0.jpg
157 KB, 960x720
>>70045351
>>
>>70055591

no, under a feminist world if the wife hits the husband the husband still gets kicked out.
>>
File: mrasimpson_1.jpg (2 MB, 2114x4884) Image search: [Google]
mrasimpson_1.jpg
2 MB, 2114x4884
>>70056834

The first thing you need to realize is how long ago this started (pic) and that the usual approaches (arguments) have failed.
>>
File: Go forth and die.jpg (2 MB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
Go forth and die.jpg
2 MB, 1200x675
Gender politics = Stupid shit to control the plebs and keep the population down.

Women were actually dumb enough to believe working full time is liberation and that embracing laws that punish men for having contact with women was a good idea. The natural reaction being that men are making flight from long term commitments to women and marriage. Even more funny is that the kind of men that would fanatically protect and provide for women and stay loyal are the ones most affected by these kind of laws and the most demoralized.

Instead a majority of women are chasing after a minority of egocentric & hedonistic males that regard lower class women as nothing more then a sextoy to be used for there own enjoyment and discarded.

Fucked up no doubt, but in the long term stupid females will be weeded out along with some of worst dregs of the male population.
>>
>>70057404

and I'll add in a feminist society, the man is ALWAYS assumed to be at fault. If a woman punches a man in the face in public and a man hits her back in self defense. The man is considered to be in the wrong.

In an Egalitarian society the woman hits the man, the man hits her back in self defense, and the woman gets charged for assault and battery, because she was the aggressor of the fight.
>>
>>70045351
It used to be about equality. Now it is something very different and that pic won't fly with most modern feminists.
>>
>>70057116
But it opens with a matriarchal tone, and you can't find the sarcasm until you've read through a good portion of it.
It's a good use of Poe's Law to get the target demographic invested before you correct their misconceptions you exploited to hook them.
>>
>>70045351
Say one thing, act in a way that is contradictory to what was said, get ridiculed then bitch about it online. This is feminism. Feminism is for emotional people who don't understand logic. I have no use for the ideology.
>>
>>70057722

>Even more funny is that the kind of men that would fanatically protect and provide for women and stay loyal are the ones most affected by these kind of laws and the most demoralized.

/pol/ will *NEVER*, EVER understand this, but yes, I could not have put it better myself.

I like women so much that I hate them. The current situation royally pisses me off and I refuse to be another disposable male slave. So I just don't bother.
>>
File: c-un-t.jpg (309 KB, 832x800) Image search: [Google]
c-un-t.jpg
309 KB, 832x800
>>70057676

2. The second thing you need to realize is that feminism is getting stronger by the minute, see >>70047634 and pic.
>>
>>70056731
the first one is a jew
go back to israel fucking kike
>>
>>70045351

Men and women are not equal, why they should be treated equally?

Actually nobody is equal, egalitarianism is cancer.
>>
>>70057991

3. The third thing is that women want it that way. To shut feminism down you need to take their opportunity away, either by taking away their rights or by reducing the power of the government. This can be accomplished for example by fembots or by balanced budget laws.
>>
>>70048143
Gotta love Shoe0nHead
>>
>>70045351
>>
File: femalenature.jpg (107 KB, 707x550) Image search: [Google]
femalenature.jpg
107 KB, 707x550
>>70058246
*pic
>>
File: YiSb0.jpg (429 KB, 2988x1680) Image search: [Google]
YiSb0.jpg
429 KB, 2988x1680
>>70057819
This.

Much like how definitions of words change over time, so does the definition and image of movements.

The movement has won the fight for equality (and then some). Now it's a mockery of its former self, and serves only to nitpick in incredible niche areas about nonexistent problems. Ironically enough, modern day feminists are what "poisoned" the movement.
>>
>>70050801
well put
>>
>>70058330

See >>70053953

"Equal rights" is what they use to get sympathy from men, because they know that men will always be the good slaves we've always been through history. Men have almost always submitted to women.
>>
File: bait not even trying.png (134 KB, 600x601) Image search: [Google]
bait not even trying.png
134 KB, 600x601
>>70045351
>>
File: quotas.jpg (440 KB, 897x1388) Image search: [Google]
quotas.jpg
440 KB, 897x1388
>>70058721

But it _IS_ about equal rights = The right to be equally represented = 50:50 quotas.
>>
>>70046267
Yes.

It's kinda like how Islam is the religion of peace, except it isn't, unless everyone is a Muslim.

Feminism is all for equality, as long as you're female.
>>
>>70045351
Yes, it's 2016 already.
We don't need a seperate bath room, changing room, and toilet for men and women.
And househusband should be a thing by now.
>>
>>70045351
>it is about equality
Unfortunately for most men, that equality Feminists desire is only with the top 20% of men they actually see.

For the rest of us invisible undesirables, it is supremacy.
>>
>>70058998

I'd even go further and say "50:50 quotas" is another lie. They want total control based on their biological needs. The sad thing is, they've pretty much won in the West. It's over.
>>
>>70045734
It was never about equality.
Thread replies: 194
Thread images: 39

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.