[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mississippi becomes based
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (229 KB, 2048x1145) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
229 KB, 2048x1145
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2016/04/05/mississippi-governor-signs-law-allowing-business-to-refuse-service-to-gay-people/
Thoughts?
>>
Shameless self-bump
>>
You should be allowed to refuse service to anyone.
>>
We'll see a bunch of fags go looking for the craziest religious business owners. The homos will flaunt their sexuality to ensure they get refused. Then said homosexuals will flock to the media/internet with some bullshit sob story. The world will eat it up, but in reality, the law changes very little as most businesses don't give a shit about your sexuality.
>>
>>70045345
This would have been first post best post if not for OP's bump
>>
>>70045345
Yup. the civil rights act directly violates the first amendment, which grants freedom of association.
>>
Is gayness a mental illness?
>>
Can someone explain the difference between racial discrimination and sexual discrimination? How are the two different?

I would assume its because of religious freedoms, but what if a religion practices racial discrimination? Wouldn't the state then be favoring non racial discrimination religions thus breaking the separation of church and state?

No,I'm not a liberal. I've been thinking of counter arguments and I'm a little confused.
>>
File: image.jpg (231 KB, 970x1212) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
231 KB, 970x1212
>>70045748
Yes
>>
>>70045787
>Can someone explain the difference between racial discrimination and sexual discrimination?

I don't know I have no idea how this got through

based Mississippi.
>>
A businessman should have the right to refuse service to anyone regardless of sex/age/race/religion/gender. That is a bad business model but it still shows freedom for individual businesses from the government. And like all things let the free market sort it out, because it will.
>>
>>70045008

*Mississippi governor signs law forbidding gay people from forcibly violating business owners' civil liberties
>>
File: 1383324991919.jpg (1 MB, 2184x1706) Image search: [Google]
1383324991919.jpg
1 MB, 2184x1706
>>70045748
>>
What is the actual wording of this Bill?
>>
Why do you guys dislike our state?
>best flag
>niggers are kept inline
>dislike faggots and mentally ill transgressed people
>>
>>70045008
Clearly there are not more important things to be doing. Also this. >>70045345

So clearly there are not more important things to be doing so let's fuck up monumentally when we actually do something.
>>
File: 1458310867106.jpg (74 KB, 1543x1360) Image search: [Google]
1458310867106.jpg
74 KB, 1543x1360
>>70045008
literally the opposite of based.
big business will leave.
money will dry.
how is that based? it isnt. you're just a homophobe.
>>
>>70045787
Religious discrimination against other religions is more likely, and practically a requirement of religion. "Sincerely held religious beliefs" are what drives ISIS, don't forget that. Refuse service to Jews, though, and its another shoah.
>>
File: colonel.jpg (12 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
colonel.jpg
12 KB, 275x183
Reporting in.

All of these laws will likely be struck down by the courts.
>>
>>70048467
We are already broke as fucking shit not baking a queer cake won't do a damn thing
>>
>>70048467
lol what big business?

the only big business we have are defense contractors (and they're not going away any time soon) and maybe a few foreign car companies
>>
>>70045008
Personally, I think it's absolutely disgusting to charge $64.99 for 100 Mbps internet speed. That's just outright jewish.
>>
>>70048467
Then all the faggoty left coast companies can get out while others take their place.
>le homophobe
no one gives a fuck
>>
>>70045008
>Becomes
Mississippi has always been based when you get to the Gulf Coast area and live the nigger middle section.
>>
File: plague.gif (26 KB, 567x473) Image search: [Google]
plague.gif
26 KB, 567x473
I'll just post this pic and remind everyone that blacks are just as conservative, if not more so, than whites and are just as likely to support this kind of legislation. I just think it's important that we know where EVERYONE in the state stands. We'll see how the media presents this.
>>
>>70045345
Exactly
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.