[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm not crazy for thinking that it's fucking disgusting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: FB_IMG_1459896664762.jpg (56 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1459896664762.jpg
56 KB, 720x960
I'm not crazy for thinking that it's fucking disgusting to use children as a tool to push your own gender bending ideas, am I?

This makes me fucking sick.
>>
>>70045006
Same here, and the same people who do this, attacked anything that teaches patriotism to kids.
>>
>>70045181
It's like all out war has been declared on having fucking values. Like we're pissing on the past like a whiney and angry teenager.

Fucking damn it, I can't deal with this bullshit anymore.
>>
>>70045006
>I'm not crazy for thinking that it's fucking disgusting to use children as a tool to push your own gender bending ideas, am I?
I agree. Case in point Fuck8 was meant to be clickbait for the lowest common denominator in our society. If take a gander they don't attract a lot of people but they still get very positive feedback from people. It's low.
>>
>>70045006
No different than teaching kids religion. Why should anyone give a fuck what sign some little faggot is hold anyway. Do we care when it's the Westboro fags kids? They are both fucking retards and should be treated as such.
>>
>>70045006

I've always said, if you give a liberal an inch they will turn your kid into a faggot.
>>
>>70045513
We're soon gonna find out that fucking faggotry can also be taught when we see in 15-20 years that a quarter of all white men confess that they're gay, and it'll have been because of shit like OP pic...those people raising kids that have no foundation on what's right, wrong, or if a dick is even actually a dick.
>>
>>70045513
He's got a point

It's all ideology

No one would say shit if he held a sign that said Pray to Jesus
>>
File: smoke.jpg (31 KB, 500x338) Image search: [Google]
smoke.jpg
31 KB, 500x338
>>70045859
Possible, likely... But what I'm hoping for is a yuge right wing teenage rebellion. High school halls filled with Nazis full of angst at the all the faggotry that their parents exposed them to.
>>
>>70045958
>Pray to Jesus
That's a hell of a lot better than telling kids that there's somehow no difference between boys and girls.
>>
>>70046069
Also, my anecdote is that my brother lives on some hippie faggot commune and all the children that are raised there GTFO as soon as possible and never return.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.