[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do we "fix" black people, /pol/? I think their
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: SllHBa.png (493 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
SllHBa.png
493 KB, 720x1280
How do we "fix" black people, /pol/?

I think their issues arise from a lack or inability to plan ahead. Some other anons were talking about how niggers never needed to learn how to plan ahead for the winter, since Africa never gets cold enough to kill anything off. As a result, Africans have been able to simply subsist from day to day without ever needing to plan more than a few hours in advance.

It makes sense, and explains their criminal natures. They literally haven't evolved to comprehend the immediate aftermath of their crimes. If they see something shiny and they want it, they just take it. They don't even think about jail or anything.

Can we fix them, /pol/? It seems like every once in awhile there is a nigger born who can think ahead. Should we be researching their brains? Can we hybridize niggers with some other shitskin race like arabs?
>>
File: 3461575686496.jpg (173 KB, 1360x768) Image search: [Google]
3461575686496.jpg
173 KB, 1360x768
>>
>>70044589
Shock collars work well on dogs
>>
File: ahhya.jpg (75 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
ahhya.jpg
75 KB, 500x300
>>70044589
We whip them and make the do hard labor all day and cut welfare. If they want welfare they can clean thier entire nieghboorhood 9hours+ a day
>>
>>70044589
Why is the cartoon guy cracking his knuckles
Is he getting ready to sock her fat ass?
>>
>>70044589
>How do we "fix" black people, /pol/?
By gassing them to death in concentration camps.
>>
>>70044589
Getting so fucking sick of hearing about race. That's all black people seem to fucking think about.

I'm over here worrying about how I'm gonna pay my bills, not about how you feel about how "whites treat blacks"
>>
File: 2572538-what's+the+deal.jpg (30 KB, 442x480) Image search: [Google]
2572538-what's+the+deal.jpg
30 KB, 442x480
They're not black, and they're not people!
>>
>>70044668
>>70044691
>>70045644
>>70046334
I fucking love you guys

>>70044589
Bring back the right to use lethal force on them if they chimp out and break up the education
>>
>>70044589
Wow that is a legitimately interesting theory for why niggers are they way they are.
>>
>>70045843
your white and privileged, thats why you dont have to think about race !!1
>>
>>70047061
The only problem I see is that Native American and Southern Asian groups also lived in similar environments and were able to build civilizations or adopt the traits of one regularly.
>>
>>70047372
Native Americans had a better sense of community and respect within tribes. Blacks have been killing blacks for as long as they've been here.
>>
>>70047372
Native American's didn't live in the same climate as niggers.

As for South Asians, they seem very nigger like to me.
>>
>>70047951
That's what I'm saying though.
>>70048507
Not as bad though. Flips and Sri Lankans won't turn entire white cities into gang war zones.
>>
>>70047372
Native Americans (at least in the northern US/Canada) had to deal with the winter. In the south is where all the Apaches and more isolated and warlike tribes lived, which actually reinforces this theory.

Southern Asians don't have as difficult winters, true, but living by the ocean puts them at risk of seasonal weather events. Like hurricane season in the US, they would've evolved around the yearly floods and ruin that hurricanes and too much rain can bring.
>>
With a healthy lead injection. Or if you really want to keep them as an incredibly cheap submissive work force - large scale death camps.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.