[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello /pol/ given that there is no Religion board on 4Chan, I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (512 KB, 728x927) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
512 KB, 728x927
Hello /pol/ given that there is no Religion board on 4Chan, I have a few questions and am seeking guidance about modern Christianity.

I'm a young guy who was raised Catholic, strayed from the church and now I'm looking for a church that shares my ideas, which are..

Salvation comes from faith

Self Defense is not only OK, its desirable

The bible is not literal

The pope is a massive cuck

Infant baptism is no bueno.

Based off that description, what should I look into?

I live in the South and semiprofessionally shoot, drink, and like to date girls.

I don't have any issue going nondenominational, but I'd like to learn more about the bible and Jesus.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Also, redpill me on Calvinism and Orthodoxy
>>
>>70044439
Nice blog faggot. Where can I subscribe?
>>
>>70044439
I wonder if this is what it feels like to go to John Oliver for political education and guidance.
>>
>>70044522
There are some good Christians on this board tho.

>>70044505
Probably not this faggot
>>
You're a faggot for wanting to worship a kike on a stick
>>
Paganism is the only religion that aspires to heroism and bravery and aspects of the warrior

Don't worship a jew on a stick, get real man

Find those distant European roots
>>
>>70046508
This is total fucking cancer though, Christians were the ones that saved Europe while the pagans were too busy buttfucking sheep to worry about being white men and building empires.
>>
File: pp.jpg (128 KB, 484x272) Image search: [Google]
pp.jpg
128 KB, 484x272
>>70044439
>redpill me on Calvinism and Orthodoxy
Orthodoxy is nice, but don't get the wrong impression from 4chan, it's not nationalistic, nazi, crusader or white supremacist.

It's simply the basic Christianity - love.
Yes, it was persecuted for 2 millennia, and it had to fight for survival against hordes of everything, but if you go to church you won't find anything but "love God", "love your neighbor", maybe "defend your clay" if it's a war.

- It baptizes infants.
- Don't care for Pope, looks at him as one of the 5 patriarchs that has gone rogue and declared himself God on Earth.
- Considers the Bible holy scripture, but not as much as West, maintains the attitude that Christ left his Church on Earth not the Bible and that Church compiled the Bible to help faithful. Maintains that the only way to understand Bible is study it through Church and that individual studies and sola scriptura attitudes lead to wrong interpretations and heresies.
>>
>>70046639
White people made Christianity Great mot the other way around.
>>
>>70046639
lol he bit

Religion is the real cancer you pleb, take up philosophy. Like those Romans who built all those empires you seem so fond of.

Look inside yourself for all the answers you need, you seem smart enough.
>>
Do you want racial? Christian Identity. Otherwise you'd fit in with most Protestant churches except ones like the Lutherans or Methodists if you're that hung up about infant baptism.
>>
>>70046639
>Christians were the ones that saved Europe
Christian ideals were very quickly discarded when push came to shove. "Thou shalt not kill" my ass, Christian values never counted for shit when Europe was under attack. A society that truly lives by the New Testament is a society that doesn't live for long. At least pagans have some sensible advice when it comes to threats to your home and your self.
>>
>>70048281
Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.
>>
>>70048389
What does this mean?
>>
>>70044439
The bible is completely literal except when it outright states that it's not e.g. someone having a dream/vision filled with metaphors or jesus' parables etc.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.