[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
2016 Presidential Election - Trump v Cruz
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: potus16.png (149 KB, 638x364) Image search: [Google]
potus16.png
149 KB, 638x364
"Assume that Donald Trump will be the Republicans’ 2016 nominee, though it’s now clear he won’t be." What the fuck does this mean /pol/?
>>
>>70043438
It means they'd spent months gathering oppo research and preparing the ground against the wrong opponent, and will have to scramble to redo much of the work when Cruz (or some other guy, but really just Cruz) becomes the nominee at the convention.
>>
>>70044605
Sorry if I'm being retarded but if Trump isn't nominated does that mean he is no longer has a chance of becoming president?
>>
>>70045156
No realistic chance, yeah.
>>
>>70045156
That's correct, he'd be out of the running. Unless he runs independent, in which case it's still a big fat no.
>>
>>70045419
Well that fucking sucks. Fuck the republican party, bunch of shills.
>>
File: 1455929074365.jpg (21 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1455929074365.jpg
21 KB, 320x320
>>70043438
It means increasingly nervous man strikes again
>>
>>70045898
Ok so there's hope, but the left are playing to play it down. So fucking predictable.
>>
File: Fear the Cruz.png (477 KB, 743x1571) Image search: [Google]
Fear the Cruz.png
477 KB, 743x1571
>>70045811
>Fuck the republican party, bunch of shills.
For the party leadership it's like going from the frying pan and into the fire.
>>
>>70045156
No, Trump is the one who can mount an independent run and win. The vast majority of the public identifies as independent. Think of it as its own political party.
>>
>>70046076
We don't want you Trump faggots in our party. We want to be cozy controlled opposition but you fucks keep coming in with your "change" bullshit. We are going to chase you out of electorate. Here in Wisconsin we are voting for the contested convention so we can make sure a safe, discreet candidate who follows orders is chosen.
>>
>>70046287
>The vast majority of the public identifies as independent. Think of it as its own political party.
Trump polls terrible with independents.

These are not the same 'independents' voting in the primaries.
>>
>>70046436
As a Cruzfag I'll take some of Trump's obnoxious faggots, of course. Because I want to see change just as much as the alt-right fucks, only change in the right direction, not one which would doom the rightest movement to irrelevance.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.