[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WW3 will inevitably happen within the next decade or the one
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 9
File: g53.jpg (34 KB, 700x357) Image search: [Google]
g53.jpg
34 KB, 700x357
WW3 will inevitably happen within the next decade or the one after it.

Seriously, what do you think would be the cause of it?

What do you think will be the cover up story for WW3? Remember they covered up the real reason why Hitler invaded Poland with some nonsense about wanting to conquer the world.

So give me a full run down..

a) Why will it start?
b) Who will start it?
c) What will be the alliances?
d) Who VS Who?
e) Who will most likely win?
f) What will be the cover up?

Extra..
Will Canacuck be a safe place to live during the war?
>>
Jews.
>>
Jews.
>>
>>70042920
>>70043057
A bit vague here..
"Jews". Meaning who and what in particular, and for what purposes?
>>
>>70042780
Nigga i heard people in the mosque talking about the end of the world
all signs that muhammed told us about happen now we are waiting for big signs like the coming anti christ and etc
we are fucking doomed i'll give it 10 years max
just wait until ISIS destroyed and then the party start
>>
Jews.
>>
>>70043223

What is hard to understand about "Jews"
>>
>>70042780
1.Dollar (Currency)
2.USA
3.USA and NATO VS Russia,China and India(maybe) with their supporters.
4.See answer 3
5.Maybe Russia and China
6.Russian and Chinese aggression with their neighbors
7.(Extra Credit) Canada will Allie with the USA and the British commonwealth so of course with the west
>>
>>70043387
Yes, it'll be Jews. But why and which organizations of Jews.
>>
>>70043528
"Dollar (Currency)" doesn't explain much. What do you mean by that? Yes, it'll be driven by economy, but what exactly is the exact aim?
>>
>>70043750

>US imperialism
>>
>>70042780
WW3 will be the battle of the Muslim world vs. Civilized world, started by the Jews for the purpose of weakening their two main adversaries (Muslims and Aryans/The white race)
>>
File: wat4.png (463 KB, 541x498) Image search: [Google]
wat4.png
463 KB, 541x498
>>70043556
>which organizations of Jews
>>
>>70044186
this

>>70042780
>>
File: 1459885308025.jpg (31 KB, 480x376) Image search: [Google]
1459885308025.jpg
31 KB, 480x376
>>70042780

a) Why will it start?
> Economic collapse, combined with uncontrolled mass immigration.
b) Who will start it?
> One of the most cucked nations, probably Germany or Sweden.
> Hopefully, the NATO countries joining forces with Russia against a common enemy.
d) Who VS Who?
> More likely than not - all non-Muslims against Muslims.
> Non-Muslims will obviously win.
> Shift in power towards a more "global government".
>>
>>70043943
That still doesn't explain how it'll help them do it. What's the process of thought behind starting WW3 for it?

>>70044186
How will that play in the civilized world with the Muslim population? Civil war?

>>70044405
I understand that people who are Jews are going to be at the source, but who exactly are you referencing? Zionists/Israel?
>>
>>70042780
SJWs, they are already taking over many topics, if trump wins they will revolt and start a bunch of pussy riots, police will fight back to stop the riots, since they're fragile some will get injured or even die, "TYRONE AIN'T DU NUFFIN" people will fight with them, race war, America becomes apocalyptic, enemies see it as an opportunity to destroy or take over American soil, they attack, American allies fight by America's side
SJWs cause ww3
>>
>>70042780
americunts will start it in some sort of a fashion for sure. they are like a white version (if there are any left) of saudis, just inverse but much alike

they are not the same anymore.
>>
H̵̸̳͇̣̟͚͙̒͂̿̓̂ͤ̀ͯ͟͡e̯̗͉͓̫̮̺̹͚̰͖͙͔͖̞̝ͯ̍ͫ͆ͭͩ̄̂̈́͐ͤͥ̕͜ͅ ̵̯̠̮̟̻̣̜̖̣̥͆̎ͣ̿͢c̸̡̪̮̟̩͍̬͙͕̤͇͚̲͈̭̠̪̮̔͗ͩ̂͋͌́̿ͭ̇̎́ͩ̍͢͠ǫ̰̲̱͍̺͚̜̹̟̜̤̤͇̘͖̞͍̽̎ͥ͐̔̿́ͧ̓̆͌̈́͟m̴̨̹̦͔͉͉͙͚̫̱͍͓͙̝̻̻̖̞̪͍ͮ͗̿̄̎͐͌̉̄ͥ͂͐ͩ͗̌̋̾ͪͦ̕͝e̷̢̖̠̬̳̪ͦ̏͆͌ͧͬ̌ͭ̑ͦ͒̿̈́̈̔͐͗ͦ̿͜s̴̸͎̟̹͔̟͔͕͗̌ͯ̽ͦͯ̇́!̨̧͔͕̺̦͙̯̻͕̙̬̰ͭ̅̋̑͑ͩͣ́̂ͣ͒̓̌ͧͫ ͒̋͗̍̽̂̃ͮ͊͂̚҉̴̨̰̥̪͚̬̻̺̺̜̼̣̹͖͉́͜H͇̖̟̲̘̼̦̣̩̼̽̉̍͐̓̇͆͑̒͗̓ͨ̒͘͘͢͠ȩ̶̸̰͎͙̘̖̜͍̭̯̖͑ͪ̆̿̑ͫ̅̀ͤ̌͊̽̀̃́̄́̚̕ ̵̵͒͋ͭͨ̿͏̭͓̻̦͍͎̻͔̠̝͙̺ͅç̡̨͙̩͇̩͇̝̔ͦ̓͂̇̎̿͑͛̊ͤ͗ͅo̷ͨͥ̾͐͑̈̓̊̆͏̨̫̙̗̼̠̥̰̺͇̻͚̻̪͖̠͘m̴͔̣̳͚̭͎͉̤͈̫̜̒ͣ́̏̄͆̋́̚͘ë̒ͬ̈́͗̍̈́ͩ̉ͣ́̓̚̚͞͏͖͍̙̀͡ş̷̼̰̣͉̯̺̤ͤ̑́̾̂̊ͧ͋̉ͤ͑ͭ̇ͬ̚͜͢͞!̷̸͎̹̩̬͎̋̆ͨ͗ͣͣ̒ͧ̍͐̓̋̓ͥ̌̊ͤ͠͞ͅ ̵̻̻͎̗͈͓͕̞̟̩̼͈̔̽̏̃̓ͩͯ̆͒̈́̃̃̏̏̂̃̚ͅH̢̡̙̘̟̝͔͙̟̣͇̫̞̙̼̟̠͗͊͂̅̐͒̆̈́̋̐̇ͣ̃̌́͘ḛ̢̢̣̗͖̼̗̯̬̫͍͐ͨͬ͗̓̉̏̏̎̔̌̽ͪ̃́́̀̚ͅ ͌̃̓ͫ̾̈̎̓̓̈͟͜͠͠͏͈̲̟͙͍̫̬͔̭̱̗̪c̸̗̙̱̼̞̻̖̫ͮ̓ͧ̂͗́͡͡ͅoͦ͆͊ͫ̾͆̈҉̻̣͚͙̝̪͘m̵̦̥̝̽̓̓͋͐ͬͮ͐͊͒̈́̽ͦ̆͑͂̎̃̄͢͟e̶̷̳͈̩̙̦͓̻͉̱̖̪ͣͬͮ͑ͣ̍̿ͬͥ̀͠s͓̻͚͔̹̙͇̘̊͊͂̀̚͢!̸̋ͫ̂͆͊ͮͮ̊̈́ͫ̅̍͂̃̚͟͠҉̺̱̗̥͙͙̙͚̹͓̼͙̣̟̱͡ͅ
>>
>>70044650
basically this 100%

albert pike wrote a hundred years ago that islam was going to be used to start ww3, it's not rocket science if the powers that be tell you what they're going to do and we fall for the trap. he literally said the things that were going to happen in ww1 and ww2
>>
>>70044650
what do we do about them dirty moslim helpers
>>
>>70044650
>Sweden
>starting a war

This made me laugh
<insert video of Swedish faggot children in tv show>
>>
someone is going to fed up these fuckers steal all the entry level jobs on the world. They will say is a cruzade to stop slave labour and then all hell will break up
>>
>>70042780

a) Why will it start?
>radical islam
b) Who will start it?
>radical islam
>Nations won't exist. It won't be a war of two armies, it will be like a civil war across the entire planet. New nations will be formed from ethnic and religious backgrounds, instead of historic borders
d) Who VS Who?
>Everyone will be against everyone until new communities, Governments and armies are reformed. The current Governments will go bankrupt and desolve shortly after war breaks out, most people will dessert the army because of low rations and worthless digital currency
>The Chinese.
>A lot of history and knowledge will be lost, and WW III, the cold war and WW II will all be mixed into one story, much like how we talk about "The Roman Empire", even though it lasted for 1000 years. People will take many generations before they finally figure out a way to properly identify the age of relics.

Bonus: Canada won't be fine. If nuclear weapons are launched toward North America at any point, all the major cities will be gone and supply routes north shut down.
>>
>>70042780
Muslims for all questions
>>
>>70047757
I like the thought process on this, I agree it will probably be because of Islam, and that it'll probs be a war of ideas. But I don't think it will be people v people I think it will be muslims v non muslims.

Obviously there will be a secret war too between russia and us because at the end of it when Islam is defeated territories will get chalked up by superpowers
>>
>>70047098
How is something like this done?
>>
Its already started I think.Its not gonna happen instantly.Its going to slowly drag on and build up till it reaches the point of no return.Proxy wars,famine,viruses,nuclear proliferation,cyber warfare,etc.
>>
In an honest answer instead of my first shit post, I think WW3, unlike the previous two, will be a collection of conflicts that effect the entire world rather than large state on state war.

The world is now financially connected under globalism.

States continue to fight each other in proxy war but rarely do they physically fight each other with their armies.

I think smaller nations will fall sway to financial instability which will cause civil unrest, which will lead to uprisings.

This will make them battle grounds for proxy wars and attempted regime change.

I believe numerous countries will break down and become battle grounds like this for the remaining stable states to use as chess boards to persue their own agendas.

WW3 will be decades long, like how the Cold War was.

People will fight over economic issues, resource scarcity and ideology.

Ofc ideology is usually just the excuse, the means, to go to war rather than the actual motive.
>>
>>70049021

It might start that way, but it won't end that way.

Liberals will blame conservatives for starting the war they couldn't win, blacks against whites, capitalists vs communists, centralized Government supporters vs anarchists. Much like World War I, people will fight and forget what it is they are fighting for. They'll find a reason to keep the war going. And much like World War II, they'll pick a target and target people based on that identify.

Once the illusion of stability falls, people are going to turn against each other more and more, the Governments will be less and less capable of controlling it as they get over burdened in debt and doubt.

Islam will certainly account for a majority of the conflict in Africa and Asia, but not so much in the US and Europe, where people will fight in defense of or against Islam to start.

The safest countries will probably be Latin America, although unstable, it's generally tolerant but will be cold to refugees. And Asia, which will probably remain outside of war except a few minor skirmishes, because there isn't as big of an internal national identify issue. Japs know they are japs, Koreans know they are Korean, Chinese know they are Chinese.

I am also not certain this will be a decade long wait and 5 year war. I'm confident this has already started and it will slowly come apart over 100-200 years. It's going to be a very long, slow, painful process with many ups and downs.
>>
>>70047098
spoopy
>>
>>70050460
that isn't total warfare
>>
>>70042780
>what will be the cover up
ashes probably.
>>
To be honest I think it started to go into full swing around 2011, when Libya and Syria started to destabilise. You could argue before that but I think you could see the signs from then on.

Signs being, rise of radical Islam, political correctness gone mad making it impossible to critique bad ideas, corrupt politicians trying to either keep a hold of their assets or causing world issues to profit (Look at Panama leaks. A saudi has a massive housing empire in the UK)

There are a few more I could list but you probably know what else I'd mention
>>
>>70047098

Zalgo, he comes
>>
>>70043322
tell me more
>>
>>70050687
It doesn't need to be, it just needs to effect the whole world.
>>
>>70042780
1. Europe will become nazi in 30 years
/thread
>>
>>70050547
Interesting points, identity cards certainly play a part, as does civil unrest which will either topple governments that refuse to tackle an issue (in this case Islam extremists after consecutive major attacks in their country allowing neighbouring nations to invade whilst that is going on) or the gov declares war on Islam forcing the hand of Islam nations to go to war with that country.

I have a feeling if the Islam issue is not tackled and more attacks occur we could see some events I've mentioned happen within the next 5-10 years.

I think it will last a few decades then when the dust settles the countries no longer with a government or weak military will be chalked up.

We can already see the beginnings of the collapse of the EU over the past few years with Greece going bankrupt and the EU bailing them out it will be disbanded and then with the influx of Muslims anarchy will set in once governments begin to be toppled by their people and countries declaring war on Islam
>>
>>70042780

>a) Why will it start?

Right now there seems to be two plausible scenarios.

1) Russia or China are facing foreign funded colour revolutions at home, and in an attempt to defeat it, they will either strike a foreign target or launch a massive crackdown on these paid protesters. If they attack another country it will snowball as those funding the revolutionaries get involved. If massive crackdown is launched, the Western Media will spin up a narrative that will lead to intervention.

2)It will be a war over either China's claims over the S. China sea, or the numerous Russian populations in former Soviet states.

>b) Who will start it?

Unknown. Many here will say the West out of spite, but I'm more inclined to say that we will probably never discover the truth. The Media has already reached such incredible levels of propaganda that they have people believing anything, and any major World War will involve internet censorship, effectively killing any hopes of discovering who truly started the war.

>c) What will be the alliances?

NATO vs Russia/China is the safe bet.

>d) Who VS Who?

US/Most of Europe/Pakistan/Japan
vs
Russia/China/Kazakhstan/Belarus
(maybe)/India.

Ukraine will devolve into large scale Civil War probably. Too many ethnic Russians to call Ukraine for either side.

The interesting part will be seeing how S. America and Africa plays out.

>e) Who will most likely win?

This depends on too many factors to summarise in a post on /pol/. You could write books about this.

The West has a technological advantage and overall military advantage, so the safe bet would be them. However, history indicates that you should never under-estimate the underdog.

>f) What will be the cover up?

The side that started the war will make up bullshit saying that the opposite side started it.

Depending on who the victors are we're going to see a propaganda campaign unlike anything ever before seen on this planet.
>>
>>70047757
FELL FOR THE MEME
>>
>>70044862
western jews, israel doesnt have power
>>
ww3 will start because of the islamic conquest and donald trump will make america allied with russia launching a purge of islam from europe. USA+RUSSIA vs SHITSKINS USA and Russia will make quick work of ISIS because of russias military strength and AMericas super military as promised by trump. there will be no cover up people will finally realize that muslims are the root of evil in europe. mass riots and revolutions in places like KEKMANY and KEKDEN will take place and "progressive" left will be put in camps and executed for high treason

but hey thats just how i would like it to play out
>>
>>70042780
>within the next decade or the one after it

ww3 will begin in 2016.
>>
>>70044405

why is there never sauce on this pic
>>
>>70054571
I don't know. I tried to find it myself. I found it on 4chan and i've never been able to find out where it's from.
>>
Little caprice I think.
>>
File: 481950.png (86 KB, 213x252) Image search: [Google]
481950.png
86 KB, 213x252
Second housing/finance bubble in the US pops. World economy tanks. Nationalist theocracies dominate the Middle East even more. Proxy wars become full scale wars. Nuclear suicide bombs in multiple western countries. The US and Russia can't settle their differences. Islam overthrows governments in Germany, Belgium, Turkey, Pakistan, All northern Africa, Greece, Sweden, Norway, Denmark and France. Take over Middle East slowly with insurgency. US/West and Russia put aside their differences and create The Allies 2: Revenge of the Frenemies. Full scale war West + Russia vs radical Islam. Longest war in human history because insurgency. The Allies win and Russia gets all the Baltic states.
>>
>>70042780
uhh no https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgnPfz1hJxw

its gonna happen this year, watch this and give me your opinion.
>>
>they covered up the real reason why Hitler invaded Poland
And that is...
>>
>>70055824

agreed. events are aligned perfectly. i think they now have enough excuses to start a war and not get blamed.

jews/globalists i mean.
>>
>>70055281

wow, i think you're right. doing more research.
>>
>>70042780
>what is the cause
Muslims
>who will start it
some muslims
>what will be the alliances
muslims vs the world
>will canada be safe?
no since we will be a muslim country sooner than that war
>>
>>70043528
>China ally with Russia
wew how do I know you watch mainstream TV?
>>
>>70042780

Jews

but slightly more specifically, the coming european race war will escalate to ww3
>>
>>70042780
>a) Why will it start?
The circle of trade between China exporting goods to the US with the help of an artifically undervalued currency and buying US debt in return will eventually end, either because the US defaults on its debt or because it puts trade barriers to Chinese products to stop the slow bleeding of factory jobs.

When that happens, there will be war.
If goods don't cross borders, armies will.
Make no mistake, China has been preparing for that day for over two decades.

>b) Who will start it?
An increasingly assertive China will probably make a move in Asia that will trigger American intervention.

>c) What will be the alliances?
NATO and most Western Alliances on one side.
Shanghai Cooperation Organization on the other.
See map and add Japan and South Korea as blue.

>d) Who VS Who?
Already answered.

>e) Who will most likely win?
China and Russia have been preparing to wage a winnable nuclear and biological war since the 1980s. Russia has built the Yamantau complex beneath a quartz mountain, it is the largest and most advanced nuclear command-and-control structure in the world, the size of Washington inside the beltway. It has also developed the Topol-M missile which is the most advanced ICMB in the world.

China has also built a huge network of undeground bunkers and silos dubbed the "Great Wall" which allow them to warm up missiles for launch without US satellites noticing.

Meanwhile the West has made no advanced whatsoever in nuclear tech and has dismantled its civil defense networks on the misguided MAD theory which assumes there is no win scenario in a nuclear war.

As a result China and Russia will win. They believe in a winnable nuclear strategy and will use weapons of mass destruction from the very beginning of their offensive, stunning and crippling the West.

Both countries have also been developing biological weapons unimpeded since Cold War times.

(Cont.)
>>
File: 1231456145.jpg (502 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1231456145.jpg
502 KB, 1920x1080
>>
File: uen1r.jpg (28 KB, 640x358) Image search: [Google]
uen1r.jpg
28 KB, 640x358
>>70058922
>f) What will be the cover up?
It's not hard to envision, the arguments are already building up today.

US will default or put trade barriers citing Chinese unfair competition due to currency manipulation.

China will denounce the US as a deadbeat imperialist power unable to compete under free trade rules and seeking to undermine China's rightful rise.

>Extra..
>Will Canacuck be a safe place to live during the war?
Canada as a NATO member will be a prime nuclear target, it will be one of the least safe places in the world.
>>
>>70058922
Turkey is there. Like they can be trusted
>>
>>70044186
Civil war in my country then.
>>
>>70059713
The map shows current military alliances, things may change or many of those allies may not show up at all. It is however an approximate.

It also shows Taiwan as part of China for some reason, it should be in blue as well. (Fucking Wikipedia)
>>
>>70059408
they'll hit Quebec's hydro dams. This would cut off a major part of east coast electricity power.
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.