[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://arstechnica.com/science/2016 /04/cuckoldry-is-incredi
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: cucky.jpg (98 KB, 620x827) Image search: [Google]
cucky.jpg
98 KB, 620x827
http://arstechnica.com/science/2016/04/cuckoldry-is-incredibly-rare-among-humans/

A new study suggests that only about 1% of fathers are cucks, much lower than the 10-30% previously believed. Look at ancestry data, the researchers found that it was around 1% even before birth control and feminism, so we can't use those as excuses now for why women are unfaithful whores.

Our whole narrative is shattered, /pol/. What do we do now?
>>
It was never a /pol/ narrative. Good news though
>>
>>70041978
doesn't matter
its an insult to the masculinity
masculinity is a core part of the identity of 99,9% of men
insults that attack the core of a persons identity always work
>>
>/pol/ was wrong again
Wow, what a surprise!
>>
>>70041978
Women are whores, all this proves is that a firm male hand was need to control their whorish behavior. I'm pretty sure if they did a study of the last 50 years they'll most likely find that 3 in 5 kids aren't fathered by the 'father'
>>
>tfw I know at least 1 out of that 1%
To make a hilarious story short, I got this guy's gf pregnant while they were on a brief split, then he knowingly signed the paternity papers kek
>>
File: 3.20120322_schulz_luksic_133.jpg (2 MB, 1965x2953) Image search: [Google]
3.20120322_schulz_luksic_133.jpg
2 MB, 1965x2953
>>70041978
Shut this down Goyim!!! We need our rootless cattle class!!!!
>>
>>70041978
I read before that 10%-30% was only those that got tested, and so had reasons to be suspicious. Real number was estimated to be 3%
>>
>>70045629
/pol/ never said anything about this.
>>
>>70047442

Yeah you are correct. That number that got paraded around the manosphere was actually from guys who had the test done because they were suspicious.
>>
>>70041978

I saw a thing about DNA testing and ancestry and they said it was still common enough that everyone has "non paternity event" (cucking) in their ancestor line. At some point some cuck got cucked by an alpha and you got the cuck's last name and the alpha 's genes.
>>
The government seriously researches on cucks.
Lol the cuck term is often usee in a political sense as others letting the jew fuck over their fellow race.
>>
>>70041978
>newitz
>>
>>70041978
>Our whole narrative is shattered, /pol/. What do we do now?

The narrative isn't shattered. If you read the article, the researchers concluded that it was due to men exercising control over their wives. As female promiscuity is promoted, cuckoldry rates go up. Exactly what /pol/ has been saying this whole time.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.