[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay /pol/, I agree that the "progressive left", s
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 6
File: floyd-trailer-park.jpg (26 KB, 380x252) Image search: [Google]
floyd-trailer-park.jpg
26 KB, 380x252
Okay /pol/, I agree that the "progressive left", sjws, whatever you like to call them, promote white shame and guilt. But, do you have any sound arguments against these four points that outline white privilege?

>"I can turn on the television or open to the front page of the paper and see people of my race widely represented."

>"When I am told about our national heritage or about “civilization,” I am shown that people of my color made it what it is."

>"If a traffic cop pulls me over or if the IRS audits my tax return, I can be sure I haven’t been singled out because of my race."

>"I can if I wish arrange to be in the company of people of my race most of the time."

Please I just want legitimate discussion.

pic and points taken from:
http://occupywallstreet.net/story/explaining-white-privilege-broke-white-person
>>
>>70041494
I wonder if they'd say this stuff to jews and call is jewish privilege?
>>
>>70041494
All that was earned.
>>
>>70041494
How is this a privilege?

Because whites built the country.

I don't care what your opinion is, you can't prove this shit.

Why does this matter?
>>
>>70041494
>"I can turn on the television or open to the front page of the paper and see people of my race widely represented."

How is this a priviledge or help me in anything ?

>"When I am told about our national heritage or about “civilization,” I am shown that people of my color made it what it is."

So ???

>"If a traffic cop pulls me over or if the IRS audits my tax return, I can be sure I haven’t been singled out because of my race."

What ? Niggers really think they get pullover by the cops because they're niggers and not because they're 20kph about the limit ?

>"I can if I wish arrange to be in the company of people of my race most of the time."

Niggers are dumb. drop school to join gangs, go to jail. "I blami da whitey"
>>
>>70041494
>I can turn on the television or open to the front page of the paper and see people of my race widely represented."
Media has already blacked every show
Blacks are in everything
Uh okay
But if you told black people about "our national heritage or civilization" in africa then you'd be shown people of your color made it what it is
What?
this one doesn't make sense
People arent arrested or audited on skincolor
Just live in a ghetto
99% black
>>
Don't want to be a minority? Move to a country where your people are the majority.
>>
>>70041494
>whites make tv and write for the paper
>whites made my country
>legitimate
>whites get jobs

Where exactly is the privilege?
>>
>>70042380
Why is this never an option? Bigotry and racism will never, ever be solved so long as people have morals and cultures of their own. Live with your own kind.
>>
File: 910911.jpg (59 KB, 468x423) Image search: [Google]
910911.jpg
59 KB, 468x423
>>70041494
These are stupid "points". Nothing to be "discussed".

You have just listed statistically normal things in a country where one race is the majority and the observer is part of that race.
>>
>>70041494
>>"I can turn on the television or open to the front page of the paper and see people of my race widely represented."

This is true. Since my race is the majority in my country this should happen and it would be incredibly weird if it didn't (aka TV and movies looked like SJW's wish them too)

>>"When I am told about our national heritage or about “civilization,” I am shown that people of my color made it what it is."

Also true. I am white and my nations heroes and builders are almost all portrayed as white. This is because in real life they were in fact white.

>>"If a traffic cop pulls me over or if the IRS audits my tax return, I can be sure I haven’t been singled out because of my race."

Wat? How can you be sure of anything? I have seen black cops antagonize and harass white people in the downtown area of a major US city before, what can I be sure of about that?

>>"I can if I wish arrange to be in the company of people of my race most of the time."

Unless you are an immigrant in an area with few of them this is something anyone of any race anywhere in the world can accomplish easily, although in the US there are laws set up specifically to prohibit my race from doing so.
>>
>>70041494
You're fucking racist you Nazi asshole.

>as sound as any sjw argument
>>
File: f.png (181 KB, 495x509) Image search: [Google]
f.png
181 KB, 495x509
>>70041494
No. When I turn on the the TV I usually see like 10 crimes committed by niggers, #BLM racebait garbage, and usually a rap song or two.
>>
File: image.jpg (98 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98 KB, 600x800
>picking the four most retarded points possible
If you want a legitimate discussion maybe have some data and logical reasoning instead of muh feelings "arguments"
>>
>>70041494
Black people are massively overrepresented in mainstream media compared to their population proportion. Any minority group can consume niche media created just for them. This isn't so much a privilege as it is a natural consequence of being in a majority white nation. Do blacks in Africa have the black privilege of their media containing mostly blacks? If you are a weeb, you will notice most of the anime shows set in the "real world" are set in Japan. Is this Jap privilege at work?

Not a privilege, just reality, and desu senpai the only people that don't have this privilege are blacks. Asians have made great contributions to civilization, and even the native races of mexico and south america had thriving, albeit brutal civilizations that africa really can't match. Even the most impressive black african accomplishments, like the "great" zimbabwe look like shit compared to Teotihuacan or the Forbidden City, or Athens.Try building a dank civ and maybe you can have that privilege too. (Insert chinese man from empire of dust lecturing worker about missing/incorrect gravel)
>"If a traffic cop pulls me over or if the IRS audits my tax return, I can be sure I haven’t been singled out because of my race"
I have literally been pulled over by a black cop who let a black driver going faster than me pass without notice. MUH PRIVILEGE. Also Obabo has been targeting primarily white right wing organizations with the IRS, senpai. This illustrates a simple reality about BLM, SJWs, RadFems, and progressives in general. They don't want equality, they want control. They want to be the oppressors.

Dude, blacks can and do this. It's called the ghetto.
>>
>>70041494

If it's proportional I don't really see the problem.

Isn't that true? How is that a privilege? Is the fact that it's called a privilege somehow an implication that it's illegitimate? Can the transmission of true information be illegitimate?

This one I don't understand. If people are so insecure about it, why are they in a country that isn't mostly their race? Didn't they make a choice to be here? If it's such an advantage to live in a country that is mostly your race, then why deny that white people would like it? Why be in a country full of white people?

Same as above. If being in a racially homogeneous society is such an advantage, why do they then encourage multi ethnicity and why do they move to white countries? If they recognize that being in a minority race is horrible, how am I to interpret the gleeful call that are made to make whites a minority when it comes from their mouth? It logically mean that they want to place whites in a horrible position no?

See, this is why this is bullshit. Their action doesn't fit their words at all. They seem to imply that racial homogeneity is a good thing if you're part of the majority race but then act fucking butt mad if a white person expresses preference to be in a white country or a white neighborhood, and then they themselves move to a white country where they will allegedly experience "oppression" and "lack of privilege".

It's a sham.
>>
>>70041494
>>"I can turn on MTV or BET or open to the front page of the Sports illustrated and see people of my race widely represented."
>"When I scroll kikebook I am told about our national heritage or about “civilization,” I am shown that people of my color are responsible for everything humans have done and white people were created by a super scientist as a labor force."

>"If a traffic cop pulls me over or if the IRS audits my tax return, I can throw a fit and scream racism and declare that I have done nothing wrong even though I just robbed a store."

>"I can walk out my door and not see a single white person in my neighborhood and be in the company of people of my race most of the time."
>>
>>70041494
>>"I can turn on the television or open to the front page of the paper and see people of my race widely represented."

Race. Not a valid point as the concept of different races is in itself racist.

>>"When I am told about our national heritage or about “civilization,” I am shown that people of my color made it what it is."

Not a privilege because the current society is shit and not something you want credit for creating.

>>"If a traffic cop pulls me over or if the IRS audits my tax return, I can be sure I haven’t been singled out because of my race."

See 1st reply.

>>"I can if I wish arrange to be in the company of people of my race most of the time."

Again see 1st reply. That said, if you can arrange for being around any people or not is not a racist issue, it's a social issue.
>>
>>70041494
All this SJW and OccupyWallstreet phony BS is just make me not care about Black people or Progressive issues. The attacks from the left on white people has just turned me sour against all of it.
>>
>>70041494
You live in a majority why country. Move to China and see if your race is widely represented.
We can't revise history to stroke your ego. I'm sorry women didn't play a larger role in politics historically. That's not present day society's fault. Also racial connections to past historical figures is superficial at best. I may be white by modern definition but that doesn't mean I have any lineal connection to George Washington (me being Irish). In fact, black people are much more likely to descend from our founding fathers than white people because they were fucking all their slaves. Now I feel excluded!
Why IRS agents would be privileged to see the race of the individual they're auditing is beyond me. Are you sure they do?

As for racial profiling by police. It's unfortunate for black people, but at the same time, black people have committed 52% of the homicides in this country since the 1980s despite represnting 13.5% of the population. It shouldn't be any surprise that police would be more wary of that segment of the population. It's not fair to law-abiding black people, but we can only try to counteract profiling through administrative measures. We can't stop the natural human impulse to profile.
Again, try moving to China.
>>
>>70041891
Fpbp
>>
>>70041494
Because whites are the majority. Real racism would be over representing a group that makes up 13% of the population

Because they did. Like it or not but blacks, arabs, asians - whatever- didn't found america or white civilizations. Modern laws and rights are white inventions.

A fair point. This needs to be fixed with the police force, though admittedly, if a certain group is more likely to commit crimes or have a higher prevalence of terrorism, they are more likely to be checked. Though if you haven't done anything, you don't need to fear when being pulled over.

And others can't? Again, whites are the majority so of course there will be more whites around. But isn't mixing races what these multiculturalism supporters want? This is hypocrisy.
>>
>>70041494
You are completely divorced from reality. You will never make it in the real world
>>
>>70041494
Do niggers even earn enough to pay taxes? Seems like the IRS are wasting their time.
>>
Imagine going to a majority asian or african country as a white person and trying to sell them a bullshit sob story about how whites are under-represented in their media and hurts your precious wittle fee-fee's. They'd tell you to eat shit and laugh your sorry ass out of the room.

The only real crime here is that we're actually taking minorities opinions seriously in the first place.
>>
>>70041494
>I can't turn on the TV and see my people widely represented
Why does it matter that you're not able to? I don't immediately identify with everyone I see just on the fact that they're white.
>When I am told about our national heritage or about "civilization," I am shown that people of my color made it what it is.
That's because we're the ones who actually wrote history down as it happened for the most part.
>If a traffic cop pulls me over I can be sure I haven't been singled out because of my race
Yes, that's because you can be sure you've been singled out for committing a crime.
>I can if I wish arrange to be in the company of people of my race most of the time.
If you're black, there are black communities around America, especially in large cities. If you're asain, ever heard of Chinatowns? If you're hispanic, again there are places that are highly hispanic dominated. There are places where people of different races congregate.
>>
>>70041494
>"progressive left"
Regressive Left.

They are not progressive at all. Going from Pro-white racism to Anti-white racism is not progress.
>>
>>70041494

You see the majority represented. However, you will see more PoC than their statistical numbers represent, so you actually see more PoC than yiu should.

How many different races do you see on Arab or African television?
>>
>>70041494
1. Go to a Latino country and complain about number of Latinos on their TV. You won't. It's only wrong when white people do it.

2. Country has always been overwhelmingly of European descent, nearly all of the accomplishments made in the country will be a made by people like those who make up the overwhelming majority of a country.

**Neither of these confers an advantage to the individual.

3. Implication is BS. The most heavily audited group are people who have money.

4. There are groups of like people scattered all over the country, you can live with people like you easily.
>>
>>70041494
1. I only identify with conservatives, regardless of color.
2.You'd rather deny reality that whites built the world?
3.If pattern recognition is racism, then I will be racist, just like every other human being on this planet.
4. I wish I could arrange to be strictly in the presence of whites. I grew up around blacks and they are just too virulent.
>>
>>70041494
That's what happens when you're the majority race in a country.

That's not privilege. That's life.
>>
>>70041494
I guess your race is just doing more noteworthy things

Yep. That's how it happened, white people bet the rest. What's wrong with this?

No you can't, how can you ever be sure of anybody's motive unless they outright admit it. Even then, they could be lying. I've only been pulled over by non-white cops you know. Were they profiling me? Who cares, I deserved it either way.

okay?

Why do people confuse white success with white privilege? We're just better, get over it.
>>
>>70041494
1. America was an European colony that became an independent White Christian country.

2. White people created the US, and white people created modern civilization.

3. Fair point

4. Blacks/Asians can't find other Blacks/Asians?
>>
>>70041494
If you feel that your kind of people are not represented enough there is literally nothing stopping you from changing that fact. It's your problem if you don't like the people on media.
History is what it is. USA was build by white people, China by Asians, facts arent racist.
If black people stopped being niggers, this wouldn't be a problem
Then go live in a place where those kind of people live in.
>>
>>70048155
white people built the west*
>>
>>70041494
>I live in a country with a majority white population and this triggers me
>>
File: oskZzge.jpg.png (51 KB, 1589x670) Image search: [Google]
oskZzge.jpg.png
51 KB, 1589x670
>>70041891
Pic is of Holocaust survivor being told to check his privilege. This shit is going to backfire on the Jews eventually.
>>
>>70041494

white people made society.

this should be a no brainer.
>>
>>70041494
Gee, it's like whites have been a majority in these countries.
>>
>>70041494
Prefereces are not privileges endowed by God/law.

"X privilege" is newspeak and not very good at that.

Put it this way, switch a word in those extracts and riddle me this: is their Congolese privilege in the Democratic Republic of Congo and do I, as a European have the right to stop that wity coercion or violence of the state?

You live in the freest nation in mankinds history, stop making shit up to gain ACTUAL LEGAL PRIVILEGES you idiot goy cattle.
>>
>>70041494

doesn't apply here

doesn't apply here, this is a white country built by white men

actually pakis do get singled out, because they usually haven't paid their road tax because they're scum

shitskins segregate themselves, this is a problem, not a good thing you fucking idiot. if they want to live here and we can't kick them out then they should learn to integrate
>>
>>70049423
The ignorance of Trump's words and plain falseities in these statements are astounding
>>

Since my white people make up the majority of the populace, why WOULDN'T we be represented most? And, considering blacks are just 13% of the population, TV and media would have you believe they make up almost half. I barely see Mexicans represented even though they make up a higher percentage, but they aren't complaining, so why is this a point at all?

Well, whites did make the nation what it was when it was great, nigs provided some labor at times but in general did little to nothing of validity to help make anything better. Why make shit up and have to boost black morale by lying about accomplishments if they haven't contributed much? Not my problem they prefer to sit and do nothing instead of invent or improve things.

If blacks are angry about being profiled, they can take it up with their own people who fuck everything up and built the bad name for the rest. Not our fault as whites that we're intelligent enough to react based on the odds, so maybe niggers can figure out that they need to clean their own backyards first and if they succeed, we'll all treat them differently, but alas, they just want to get more free shit and be held less accountable. IRS? Holy kek, niggers don't file anything that ever costs them money, they get TAX REFUNDS DESPITE NOT WORKING, it's white conservatives who have to worry about IRS audits these days.

Nigs and Mexicans ALWAYS hang with their own kind, this is a non-point.
>>
>>70046214
This. The regressive left like occupy wall street can't look at other scenarios and apply logic. It's always centered around their interest and feelings.
>>
>>70041494

When you live in a White majority country this is expected to happen.

If you're for advocating giving minorities jobs simply because they are x% of the population, then you're against sound business strategy.

European nations will naturally teach more European history than anything else, this is the same for American history and Americans. It's not our fault that Europeans and Americans have contributed massively to building civilisation. If you want to have a place in the history books then do something notable.

When a minority that is, by its very definition a 'minor' part of a country's make-up, commits a disproportionate number of crimes then there is an increased likelihood they will be examined first. This is a community problem and needs to be solved at that level.

I'd also like to point out that affirmative action does the same in reverse - favouring minorities over white people because of the colour of their skin.

If you give this much of a fuck about race then you're as bad as those you shun.
>>
>>70050546
You have to kek at how they're trying to school the Jew on what Hitler actually said and did.
>>
>>70041494

Sure, but people of my race don't make a habit of living in ghettos strung out on crack.

Mmmmkay, have you seen the state that Africa is in right now? Now compare that to the West. Who developed that civilization?

Cops are harder on nigs, sometimes when they shouldn't be, but the IRS thing is a fucking joke. Remember the IRS-gate where it singled out TEA Party groups? What color are most TEA Partiers?

WTF does that have to do with the price of poontang in Hong Kong? So can blacks. So can Chinese.
>>
>>70049619
this tbqh
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
It's weird that so many people in this thread have trouble accepting "white pricilege". Trying to side step the arguments and flat out deny certain facts just makes us look stupid. Yeah, whites have a lot of advantages other races don't. So what? Do they deserve it? Sure, why not. Survival of the fittest and all that. Whites also do plenty to give back. Blacks have a tough time in America but show me any other country with that many blacks that have the same kind of wealth that they do in the states. Do Jews get away with a lot of manipulation and don't have to pay the same sort of tolls whites do? No fucking shit.

I guess the point is stop trying to argue tumble logic. It just slows everyone down.
>>
>>70049423
Maybe if these kids actually learned about why having a problem with illegal immigrants and wanting to get rid of the Jews are totally different issues they wouldn't like the Jews so much.
>>
>>70041494
Is it my fault I live in a white country?
I cannot deny the facts
You do not need to worry if you are not breaking the law and do not need to worry if you correctly file your taxes
So can blacks and any other race???
>>
>>70041494
you know if white people inhabited all the homes near were i work i could have bought the same qaulity house i have for 1/4th of the cost and had a 45min less commute everyday. instead i have to spend money on gas and a higher mortgage. I eat ramen or can foods on the weekends and usually skip lunch at work. my black coworker lives within walking distance, orders takeout for lunch every day, and eats at high end restaurants every weekend. we make the same amount.
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.