[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do you hate Nazis, /pol/? I hate them because they killed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: R600x__Anna_Frank.jpg (32 KB, 600x405) Image search: [Google]
R600x__Anna_Frank.jpg
32 KB, 600x405
Why do you hate Nazis, /pol/?

I hate them because they killed my waifu.

You??
>>
They didn't fight hard enough
>>
They missed a few.
>>
They didn't ta>>70041244
this tbqh

why waste your shit keking russia, would of been fucking unstoppable if they didn't try and kill everyone at once
>>
>>70041102
In all seriousness, the Nazis were an example how all it takes is 1 man and a few people that listen to bring out the worst in mankind and thousands upon thousands of sheep that will kill even babies without a blink of an eye.
The scariest part being that we all think it could never happen to us, either being in the position of being on the side of evil or the victim.
For the record I'd rather die on my feet than kill on my knees.
Afterlife or not there's something to be said about a nation that would rather live under tyranny than sacrifice themselves fighting it.
North Korea being one example.
>>
File: 1457276687121.jpg (1004 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1457276687121.jpg
1004 KB, 1600x1200
I don't know if this is some kind of new reverse-psychology shilling tactic or you are just a newfag straight off the boat from reddit but this board has never hated Nazis.
https://a.pomf.cat/zkjxlv.webm
>>
>>70041102

Is that the girl that invented the ballpoint pen?
>>
>>70041102
Your waifu is shit
>>
>>70041102
because they failed
>>
File: hitler.jpg (566 KB, 1305x1048) Image search: [Google]
hitler.jpg
566 KB, 1305x1048
>>70041102
>Why do you hate Nazis, /pol/?

/pol/ hates Nazis because they were feminism enablers.
>>
>>70041102
they destroyed muh Warsaw
>>
>>70042535
A carriage of keks
>>
>>70041102

I hate them because they lost.
>>
>>70042535
a literal feminazi
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.