[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pol, why have white SJWs not commited suicide for the simple
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5
File: 1457885912159.jpg (137 KB, 610x494) Image search: [Google]
1457885912159.jpg
137 KB, 610x494
Pol, why have white SJWs not commited suicide for the simple fact they are white?
>>
Their love of spreading cancer outweighs their hatred of themselves
>>
File: based olavo.jpg (562 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
based olavo.jpg
562 KB, 1200x800
Because they want to destroy the society and not themselves
>>
>>70039463
This hot SJW chick in my English class in college keeps asking me out. What do /pol/?

I'm Hispanic btw,
>>
>>70040439

You tell her to fuck off, faggot. No pussy for principles.
>>
>>70039463
Because they are the biggest cowards. Notice how sjws attack gamers, a small group of dissenters on tumblr or whatever sites they use, go after popular targets (as opposed to obscure ones), and amass a group of people when confronting others who don't hold their own views.
>>
>>70040439
>This hot SJW chick in my English class in college keeps asking me out. What do /pol/?
>I'm Hispanic btw,

Invite her to go to mexico and gang rape her there

Thanks.
>>
>>70040439
Brutally rape her anus and tell her that if she tells anyone, she'll be racist. You'll get sex and she'll get redpilled.
>>
>>70039463
Because they are mentally handicapped and do not understand that they constantly contradict themselves.

thread? /thread
>>
>>70040766
>she'll get redpilled.
>Implying she won't join some Soros organization and fight for the'' right of Mexicans to rape''
>>
>>70040439
Call her a racist for desiring your dark meat and call her out that she wouldn't even talk to you if you were white. Then hate fuck her throat.
>>
>>70040439
Well it seems you only have one option, build wall
>>
>>70039648

This, if they ever had to face an extended period without publishing a piece of progressive gospel they probably would kill themselves.
>>
>>70040227
>only the most intelligent, resourceful individuals will reproduce
I don't see the issue with this. Sounds more like a golden age.
>>
>>70040939

>telling the nation directly to the south of you to build and pay for a wall

Well? Get busy you lazy burger, this wall isn't going to build itself.
>>
>>70040869
That's what her parents did;
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amy_Biehl
>>
>>70041002

The only people who do see a problem with it are the ones who know they won't make the cut.
>>
>>70040439
Tell her that a white person going out with a spic is cultural appropriation and the fact that the act of her going out with you is a subconscious attempt by her to spread white genetics and perpetuate the inherently misogynistic and repressive western white culture. Top it off by calling the fact that she asked you to go out in the first place "problematic".
>>
>>70041002
>The ones who control banking system

They are not intelligent, they are evil parasites.

Let's see your family doing laundry for the Rothschild
>>
>>70041002
No, only the rich.Rich is not even close to equalng intelligent anymore
>>
>>70041225
>They are not intelligent

They're highly intelligent. What they lack is empathy.

That's how you know they're Jews and not Whites.
>>
>>70039463
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RC-Cqkq6zWc

There is a push
>>
>>70041431
Except it is. The number one indicator for success in life, more so than literally any other factor that has been analyzed, is intelligence.
>>
>>70041225
I think you're mistaken. See, I'm an intelligent and competitive individual that isn't afraid of risk or failure, so it will be your family doing my laundry Pedro.
>>
>>70041628
>They're highly intelligent. What they lack is empathy.

Inbreeding makes people with high IQ but without any other human emotion like happiness, sadness, empathy or frustration.

That's the way I see their family.
>>
>>70041164
Exactly. Can't blame them for trying though. In fact, good for the ones that are. Either way, if they cry to big government to save them, they'll just be slaves to them instead of rich people (or perhaps still both). Betas will always be somebody's bitch, just a fact of life.
>>
>>70041774
1. sauce
2. define "success in life"
3. there is shit tons of family money in the hands of idiots who have accountants
>>
>>70041868
>See, I'm an intelligent and competitive individual

No one that is like Rothschild believe in competition

They believe in Oligarchy and destroying others by any mean necessary.

Good luck.
>>
>>70042104
The fact that this dumb poster believes in competiton shows that he never understood and probably will never understand how dinasties work

Any negro in USA have a higher IQ than Fidel and Raul Castro, still look who owns a private Island and who doesn't.
>>
>>70042104
1. Investigating the World's Rich and Powerful: Education, Cognitive Ability, and Sex Differences by Jonathan Wai of Duke University
2. Success is defined by productivity and wealth
3. Most millionaires/billionaires are self-made
>>
File: DeusVultWhen.png (257 KB, 1280x794) Image search: [Google]
DeusVultWhen.png
257 KB, 1280x794
>>
File: DeusVultNow.png (388 KB, 1280x794) Image search: [Google]
DeusVultNow.png
388 KB, 1280x794
>>70042630
>>
>>70042469
I was talking by the other anon who believes in "competition"

That guy's logic:

Having money to pay the best professionals in finance = intelligent

OY VEY
>>
>>70040439
Ask her why she is racist for not trying to date a black man.
>>
>>70042278
Rothschild is irrelevant. There are plenty of avenues for intelligent and risk-taking individuals to take to achieve financial success (at least here in the US). It happens literally all the time.
>>
>>70042859
They can break USA economy tomorrow if they want to.

>irrelevant
>>
>>70040439
fuck her and slowly redpill her Juan. She won't find redpill facts racist coming from you because you're brown
>>
>>70040439
OK ignore these shits, go out, see where it goes, make sure she knows your pro trump.
At which point red pill the fuck out of her.
>>
>>70043464
It's irrelevant to specifically what we're talking about Pedro, or did no one teach you critical thinking? There's a nice sticky on this board that has all the logical fallacies listed on a nice table with neat little graphics. I suggest you review it so you don't come across so Brazilian.
>>
>>70043775
you believe that Rockfellers, etc are rich because of competition

I'd change your id to continue shitposting
>>
>>70044192
Your twisting my words Pedro, you know damn well what I said. See, that's called a strawman. If you had read the sticky like I suggested, you would have known that and avoided looking like an uneducated nigger from a povertry-stricken shit-hole.
>>
>>70039463
maybe we can push it
also demand that we be able to open clinics to help them an hero
>>
>>70040735
If he does it here trump can use it as a campaign isue
>>
File: bernie_madoff.png (377 KB, 545x545) Image search: [Google]
bernie_madoff.png
377 KB, 545x545
>>70039463
It's like a criminal turning themselves in. Sell out for a lighter sentence assuming a white genocide does happen.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.