[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone here interested in drinking alcohol in front of the Leicester
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: terrorist.jpg (73 KB, 1123x624) Image search: [Google]
terrorist.jpg
73 KB, 1123x624
Anyone here interested in drinking alcohol in front of the Leicester Central Mosque in Leicester, England? Pissing off some goatfuckers on a saturday evening seems like a good idea
>>
>>70039353
Good luck getting picked up by the sharia patrol anon.
>>
>>70039629
pretty much this unless you get hundreds of people, or just get 10 or 20 mates all in mask and gloves go mosque burning do not respond to this post.
>>
>>70039353
That's bloody haram, mate. Don't think so...
>>
>>70039353

Just throw some porkchops at the door and drive off
>>
>>70039353
I don't bloody think sharia allows it
>>
>>70039353
hahahaha nice picture. and why would you do that man.
how about go outside and make people go to church
>>
>drinking on the street like a teenager or hobo
>meeting a /pol/tard irl
>being in Leicester

no thanks
>>
File: carpe diem.jpg (94 KB, 480x359) Image search: [Google]
carpe diem.jpg
94 KB, 480x359
>>70039629
well, that's my goal
>>70040350
it don't, for sure
>>70040406
shits and giggles
>>
>>70040990
what are you, fucking gay?
>>
>>70040219
Don't do this. This is probably (very very) low level vandalism. They don't deserve that.

They DO deserve the booze protest. That will piss them off, and it's peaceful.

>>70039353
Op

contract [email protected]

This is my email. IT IS a permanent one, just I use this to avoid giving out my real email here. Please contact me and let me know how it went. Send me some pictures and shit.

I'm telling you though, don't make a tit of yourselves, don't say religiously bigoted shit (oh dear) and don't try and make martyrs of yourselves. They'll just ignore you, probably, and if a cop turns up, it will probably be just to keep an eye on you.

Good luck though.
>>
>>70039629
>sharia patrol

I can't imagine the police not upholding the law here because a group of people want to police themselves. That's why fuck Islam in America.
>>
Is drinking in public legal in the UK?
>>
>>70042516
Nah, there was a case of that and the police shut it down.

Funny though, they were patrolling for drugs too. Shutting that down sends a mixed message.

And typical Brits said they were being 'harassed' when some bearded fucktard came up to them, shoved a NO DRINK IT IS HARAM leaflet in their face and stormed off.

The police shut it down because there were ACTUAL cases of harassment as one of the Hurka Durkas decided to bat cans of booze out of some couple's hands.
>>
>>70042177
thanks anon
>>
>>70042713
it is, indeed
>>
>>70044011
>>70044011
>>70042713
Unless an officer decides you shouldn't and it's in drinking control zone marked out with one tiny sign down the other end of the street.

Oh well, thankfully, I think you'd have to be drunk and or disorderly, in order to provide prima facie evidence for the cop to stop you.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.