[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are leftists so ugly?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: 2343535664.jpg (44 KB, 885x516) Image search: [Google]
2343535664.jpg
44 KB, 885x516
Why are leftists so ugly?
>>
It's nature's warning to avoid them.
>>
>>70037343

Its why theyre leftists
>>
Their confused and dark inner thoughts usually manifest themselves on their physical appearance
>>
>>70037343
I'd jizz on her face desu senpai
>>
>>70037546
truth
>>
>>70037343
Their inner ugliness eventually manifests itself physically. Just look at the transformation of people like Laci Green.
>>
File: 1445822792461.jpg (17 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1445822792461.jpg
17 KB, 300x300
>>70037343
Because they're subhumans
>>
Why talk shit about somebody and use such a flattering photo
>>
>>70037343
i would smash that pussy any time senpai
>>
Leftism is the idealogy of the failure who seeks to leech off the prosperity of its superiors

Failed genes, failed mind, failed body, failed human, all are typical of the leftist
>>
The ugly party
>>
My left wing GF sucks dich like a crazy! Not like any other I have before.

Its intense for sure. It can be sweating but you must keep a barrier at all cost, sex is sex, not for wife. After university I will block her but for now it's okay.
>>
>>70039440

this
>>
File: Cucksvsmen.jpg (338 KB, 1714x1011) Image search: [Google]
Cucksvsmen.jpg
338 KB, 1714x1011
>>70037343
Their political ideologies are mirrored on the outside
>>
>>70039577

I hope you will dump pics of your whore gf when the time comes mein cuckenfriend.
>>
I grew up in the south, wtf are you talking about? Have you seen the right wing beasts down there? Maybe we should be asking "Why are Americans so ugly?"
>>
>>70039686

>implying the average /pol/ user looks like they'd belong on the right column

topkek be sensible
>>
File: 7 out of 10 would jam with.jpg (44 KB, 572x715) Image search: [Google]
7 out of 10 would jam with.jpg
44 KB, 572x715
>>
>>70037343
They're the after effects of the drugged up disease riddled romp that was the 1960s. All the strong babies got aborted and this is what's left.

They're what happens when everyone gets what they want out of this country... freely... and it's still not enough. People who despite their moaning and crying have never actually fought to actually achieve something. So they settle on "lets ban trees to stop cats from climbing them" sort of politics.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShTVpGuzk1M
>>
>>70037343
They want redistribution of beauty the commie bastards
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.