[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mississippi Anti-Gay Bill
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
>tfw you get to be proud of your state

This is a new feeling.
>>
>>70037105
>Being proud of Mississippi

Literally worse than Florida.
>>
>>70037105

How is the bill Anti-Gay?

From the description it appears as if homosexuals are free to suck cock and fuck ass still.
>>
>>70037776
You won't be sued for refusing to provide services in gay marriages.

Some cake maker lost his business a while back for refusing to bake some dykes a wedding cake.
>>
>>70037776

Because it would allow people to refuse them service without getting sued.

I don't even have an issue with gays and I would support this.

What happened to being able to refuse service to anyone for any reason?

There is a simple enough way to fix this if they would stop being lazy fucks: Consumer protests. Vote with your wallet. Let the free market fix it.

If the demand is there, then it will fix itself.
>>
>>70037776
Yeah but if they do it in a public place like they're so wont to do then you can tell them to fuck off.
>>
>>70037916
I have no problem with private businesses denying gays, but int he picture it says that state employees are allowed to not serve gays which I disagree with.
>>
>>70038603
>I disagree with anything this bill says
Faggot. States should have the right to refuse service to anyone as well.
>>
Mississippi is such a mixed fucking bag. I've lived there; You are either inside a Ghetto or inside the woods. There is nothing between the two.

That being said, it's like one of only two states that don't let you get a divorce without a damn good reason. And now this.
>>
>>70038900
You pay taxes to make use of public services.
>>
I thought the law protected a business from participating in something against their religion. Like making a wedding cake for fags.
I thought it wouldn't protect something like selling flowers to a gay dude. Wouldn't this lead to a slippery slope and saying that you don't have to serve niggers?
>>
>>70038967
Can confirm.
>Go to college in a ghetto
>Go home and I'm innawoods
>>
>>70038967
The worst thing about living here is that there's no good internet anywhere.
>>
>>70038967
>it's like one of only two states that don't let you get a divorce without a damn good reason

wrong, we have ID divorces
>>
>>70038132

extends to government services as well, though. that's kinda fucked up.
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 261x192) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 261x192
>>70040012
This. AT&T is the only ISP that has cable for my road, and the highest speed available is 6 Mbps.
>>
>>70041400
I'm on Frontier and that's about what I get.
>>
>>70041888
>6 Mbps
>I get 200 MBps
feels good
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.