[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rednecks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 10
File: Mufuka gun bubba.jpg (105 KB, 800x572) Image search: [Google]
Mufuka gun bubba.jpg
105 KB, 800x572
Are rednecks white? They strike me as white niggers for some reason.....
>>
>>70036038
They're about as white as snowniggers.
>>
Every race has its "warriors". It's savage barbarians. The problem with niggers is that's all they have. If there's a black guy born with an IQ above the double digits he's quick to find himself surrounded by hoards of violent, retarded apes.
>>
>>70036308
A visual representation of what this anon's saying.

All races have niggers. Some just have more niggers.
>>
>>70036085
Is that a new slang for canadians? I prefer leaf.

Or is it for slavs?
>>
>>70036038
>They strike me as white niggers
That's exactly what we call them
>>
>>70036593
Russians.

We're mapleniggers.
>>
File: Southern United States.png (16 KB, 566x365) Image search: [Google]
Southern United States.png
16 KB, 566x365
>>70036507
How come the majority of them are located in the south?
>>
>>70036038
There is nothing wrong with most rednecks. At worst they are just obnoxious, and not fun to be around when you're not of like mind.

Otherwise, they are the salt of the Earth, they are what makes this country great. These people will help when you're in need, without question.

They are just mocking life, and not taking it seriously. That's their biggest crime. You are always safe around 'rednecks'.

You are never safe around niggers and rednecks are not niggers. There is not a "nigger" of every race. A nigger is a nigger is a nigger - base function and evil, they help no one - not even themselves. Just pure shit.
>>
>>70036730
>mapleniggers

My sides.
>>
>>70036961
Why do you think?
>>
File: Harvard Professors.jpg (308 KB, 980x327) Image search: [Google]
Harvard Professors.jpg
308 KB, 980x327
>>70036986
>Otherwise, they are the salt of the Earth, they are what makes this country great.

I don't know about that....
>>
>>70037545
I don't honestly know. Lower income? Standard of living? Even when you consider lower cost of living.

Cheaper place to live so uneducated poor people move there? I don't know.....
>>
>>70036038

What you city dwelling faggots think of "rednecks" is complete shit. The rural people I know and live amongst are great, helpful, polite, and accepting. I live in a farming community out in the sticks, pretty much. No one here has even had a kerfuffle with the local sheriff and everyone minds their business when necessary.

Any time I hear someone disparage rednecks I want to seriously punch them in the mouth because they're so stupid. The redneck you are thinking of buys camouflage from his local suburban Wal-Mart, has the confederate battle flag (nothing wrong with that but I am making a point here) on his oversized truck, wears a John Deere cap despite never owning or operating a tractor, and thinks supporting Chick-Fil-A is a southern necessity. These idiots live in the suburbs or cities and only know what is shown to them or marketed to them.
>>
>>70037089
this your first day on /pol/?
>>
>>70038564
Isn't the cities way more important?
>>
>>70038830
Not really. Never heard maplenigger before though....it still cracks me up just thinking about it.
>>
>>70039188

Without us the cities would starve.
>>
>>70039335
Don't you import a lot of food too?
>>
>>70036038
Exactly.
>>
>>70038564
>What you city dwelling faggots think of "rednecks" is complete shit. The rural people I know and live amongst are great, helpful, polite, and accepting. I live in a farming community out in the sticks, pretty much. No one here has even had a kerfuffle with the local sheriff and everyone minds their business when necessary.

Isn't that hillbillies?
>>
>>70038325
It's because the North was the center of industrial production and government you stupid nigger.
>>
>>70036038
Yeah their race is white but they are niggers. As has been explained before anyone can be a nigger and act like a nigger.

It's possible to become mature enough to grow out of being a nigger but this happens extremely rarely
>>
File: Academia.png (155 KB, 600x506) Image search: [Google]
Academia.png
155 KB, 600x506
>>70037865
Nice joke. I laughed.
>>
>>70036961
The retards in the south just look different from the retards in the north

Rednecks are just as retarded as inner city wiggers
>>
>>70039188
If you call a giant landfill populated with human trash 'important', then sure. Super fucking important my weegie friend.

We totally couldn't live as a species without these enormous trash dumps filled with arrogant scum and criminals.
>>
>>70038325
There was the great migration after slavery ended but the majority stayed south because they were too poor even to migrate

Because they never become unpoor it just keeps getting worse
>>
>>70036038
https://youtu.be/x-zuZ2V9-Vo
you tell me
>>
>>70036038
they are in fact niggers
>>
File: US-South.jpg (56 KB, 749x499) Image search: [Google]
US-South.jpg
56 KB, 749x499
>>70039841
Isn't DC considered more south that north? I also thought there was a lot of industry in the south.
>>
>>70036730
Russians are clearly vodka niggers.
>>
>>70040174
I don't even know anymore......

What is that
>>
>>70036038
They are the trash europe sent over, also thats called the deep south

https://soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/emperor-trump
>>
>>70040093
This, also a combination of the people who had motivation and ambition generally moved north to the big cities or out west for the frontier.
>>
>>70040752
Aren't you from European descent? Trump is.
>>
>>70036961
Rednecks come from areas that are historically agricultural, the redneck literally comes from the sunburn farmers would have from outdoor work. They have become trailer park trash as of late because the new South is becoming more urban and white collar, and rednecks can't assimilate. Thankfully the average redneck just wants to live their life and to be left the hell alone. They only become violent when someone tries to impose change on them or harms their family, they are mostly content to live and die doing the same thing their pa did
>>
>>70036986

This
>>
>>70040992
Well, not everyone is capable to assimilate with change. Nature usually ends them and the superiors carries on.
>>
>>70040992
Basically white people who did the same job as the slaves for slightly better pay.
>>
People signal against the white working class in order to raise their own social status.
>>
>>70040743
some redneck that has a show. what I was trying to get across is that there are some worthless rednecks but, most work have skill sets. the guy in the video is awsome. he lives on a pirate ship and grabs water logged cypress and other wood. he is also a really nice person.
>>
>>70036038
Everyone makes fun of rednecks until their car breaks down
>>
>>70036038
>Are rednecks white?

Yeah they're also generally pretty chill people.
>>
>>70041342
ooooooooooooooooooooooh......

This is one of the better ones? Who would have thought.

Am i getting trolled at this point?
>>
>>70036507
No, niggers are black.
>>
>>70036308
Niggers are warriors. They just lack empathy. Warriors have impulse control and stress tolerance.
>>
>>70040291
DC was placed around the midway point between North and South primarily to placate the South. DC is its own entity entirely when it comes to culture and economy
>>
>>70041382
or boiler or furnace stops working, have a varmint infestation or need a tree cut down etc. etc.
>>
>>70041572
Aren't
>>
anything above the mason dixon line is the north
>>
>>70036038
Depends on your definition of redneck. Most "rednecks" are like the guys from duck dynasty. They act like idiots but are somewhat intelligent and just fucking around. Highly self sufficient unlike your average nigger.
>>
>>70036986
This
>>
>>70039770

Nah, hillbillies are genuine articles
>>
File: rednecks.jpg (52 KB, 680x340) Image search: [Google]
rednecks.jpg
52 KB, 680x340
Most of the rednecks I met in Kentucky were super polite and welcoming. They weren't "ghetto" at all. OP is just a prejudiced faggot.
>>
>>70042217
What did you do in Kentucky?
>>
>>70041221
The thing is they don't need to be assimilated, they stick to their own communities and really are okay with being in abject poverty. The key difference between them and niggers is they have a super strong family structure and a sense of values, while having some type of useful skill.
>>
>>70036038
Why the fuck can't you people see this;

REDNECKS ARE SLAVS. LOOK AT RUSSIAN VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE. THEY ARE AN ENTIRE COUNTRY OF REDNECKS.
>>
>>70041236
Yep, if you want the perfect example look at West Virginia
>>
>>70042652
Family friends own a ranch in Harrodsburg which I visit every now and then. I also have skydiving buddies in KY.
>>
>>70036507
thanks doc
>>
>>70036986
Alcoholics and drug addicts.
>>
>>70041236
All the farmers in my area own tons of acres, own multiple GPS guided self driving tractors, have massive farms, drive a convertible on the weekends, and live in mansions.
>>
>>70043421
Exactly this. There is absolutely nothing wrong with them. They choose to live how they do, on their own and among themselves. All of them are typically skilled laborers or hold some other similarly valuable asset - for life.

They love their families, they drive big loud vehicles, shoot guns, eat red meat and don't give a shit what anybody thinks. Can't have that, everyone needs to be a diverse globalist, living in a closet sized hovel in the middle of NYC being literally useless and smug about it.
>>
>>70044351
Yeah, you're right - urbanites are totally not drug fueled boozehounds in any capacity at all. That's simply unheard of.
>>
>>70036986
This
>>
>>70040743

It's America, you might find a gun in the river, you might not.

Why do you hate freedom?
>>
>>70040645
Nope, that's us.
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.