[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Black Live Matter now showing up to protests ARMED
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 11
File: CfD3aKyVAAA7cI6.jpg large.jpg (200 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
CfD3aKyVAAA7cI6.jpg large.jpg
200 KB, 1024x768
And they're defending Muslims from anti-Islam protesters.
>The police kept the BAIR protesters penned up about 100 yards from community members, many of whom were shouting angrily and accusing the group of being the Ku Klux Klan, a group that BAIR has no known connection to.
>That false belief angered the crowd and was being spread by local Nation of Islam and Black Lives Matter groups, says BAIR director David Wright. Wright says the group is concerned with Islam, not race issues but that the lie was spread to get non-Muslim black residents to support the protest.
>Most bystanders appeared to have no idea why BAIR was protesting, although one black community member that spoke to Breitbart News said that he thought the group’s demonization of the Nation of Islam represented an attack on religious freedom.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jb-PgjKuHOg
>>
>>70035083
Thank goodness America is a free country and allows good people to protect themselves against violent protest disrupters and peddlers of hate.
>>
File: 50116922.jpg (12 KB, 240x180) Image search: [Google]
50116922.jpg
12 KB, 240x180
>Getting mad at people using the first and second amendment
>>
>>70035083
I was all set to be proud of black america for standing up and being ready to defend a religious institution from armed protestors, until I watched the video and the bigoted anti-muslim protestors came across better than BLM and NBPP protestors who I think rationally were in the right, but sure didn't act like it.
>>
File: images.jpg (4 KB, 136x117) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4 KB, 136x117
Whats wrong? I thought guns weren't a danger
I thought all citizens had the right to carry guns

Its almost as if people carrying guns out in public was reason to be concerned
>>
>>70035083
And so it begins
race war soon
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6CdZ4nJojA
>>
>>70037336
It is when they're naturally violent people that have toddler-tier accuracy and gun handling
>>
>>70035083
and?
>>
File: 170.png (454 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
170.png
454 KB, 1200x800
>>70035083
This is the future you chose america
>>
>>70035083
It's their right.
>>
>>70035083
>MLK Jr Boulevard
>>
What percentage of those guns were legally purchased?
>>
>>70038292
Kek
>>
>>70035083
I've picked up patients near that apartment complex, there is a awful fucking nursing home
>>
>>70035083
Literal terrorism.
>>
>>70038292
Most of the gun deaths are nig on nig, that's why nobody cares and rightfully so. If anything we should be funneling free guns into black communities.
>>
>>70035083
> niggers acting like niggers

Now bring me some rednecks with guns and let us have a spectacle.
>>
>>70035083
>ankh necklace
*SMACKS LIPS*
WE
>>
>>70035083
>Nigger begins discussing Huey P Newton
Fucking lel

On August 6, 1974, Kathleen Smith, an 18-year-old Oakland native, was shot; she died three months later. According to the prosecutor handling the case,[37] Newton shot Smith after a casual exchange on the street during which she referred to him as "Baby", a childhood nickname he hated. Pearson alleges that shortly after the killing, while staying with film producer Bert Schneider in Beverly Hills, Newton referred to the Smith killing as his "first non-political murder." [38]

Newton is also alleged to have assaulted his tailor, Preston Callins, after Callins called him "Baby". Newton posted bond after being arrested for pistol-whipping Callins. Newton was subsequently arrested a second time for the murder of Smith, but was able to post an additional $80,000 bond, thus securing his release until trial.

Newton and his girlfriend (later his wife) Gwen Fontaine then fled to Havana, Cuba, where they lived until 1977,[39] which prevented further prosecution on the two charges. Elaine Brown took over as chairperson of the Black Panther Party in his absence.[40] Newton returned to the United States in 1977 to stand trial for the murder of Smith and the assault on Callins.
>>
File: 1446963185858.gif (446 KB, 300x186) Image search: [Google]
1446963185858.gif
446 KB, 300x186
>>70038445
No matter which city this street is located in, it's always a chimp-hole.

Only the niggest of project nigs live on this street.
>>
>>70035083
>Black panthers
>On martin luther king Jr blvd

Holy fucking shit
You cannot make this up
The irony is fucking delicious

Might as well go piss on MLK and the entire
>Judge a man by his actions and not hit color
and just be done with it

Fucking uppity niggers man
>>
>>70038033
The guy in OP's pic in the black shirt with the ankh necklace (kangz n' sheeeit) seems to have a solid grasp of trigger discipline. He's practically spec ops by ghetto standards.
>>
File: sidewaysgun.jpg (21 KB, 512x379) Image search: [Google]
sidewaysgun.jpg
21 KB, 512x379
>>70038033
>Guetto standards
>holds gun sideways, preventing support after a single shot is fired, dramatically shifting the cannon's position after even a single shot.

Try harder nigger.
>>
>>70035083

Any updates on this Minneapolis, Minnesota shooting?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3-XIGJZMEI

http://www.startribune.com/bail-reduced-for-defendant-in-shooting-of-black-lives-matter-protesters/364386781/
>>
>>70035083
Ill trade the lives of 5 or 6 white democrats who show up at BLM riots for the excuse for cops to murder these nigger monkey faggots.
>>
>>70038627
Genius. You should run for office
>>
>>70038691
HOL UP
*creates Stargate*
SO U SAYIN
*gets history stolen by whitey*
DAT WE WUZ
>>
>>70035083
WE
>>
That's perfectly fair. As long as they only use them in self defence and not to shoot people with opposing views.
>>
>>70037240
>muh bigotry
>muh religious freedom
Islam is a political ideology, not a religion. A destructive and backwards ideology that behaves like a cancer, spreading as fast as it can, sometimes appearing benign but killing all it touches in the end. There can be no peace with Islam any more than there can with communism. It must be cured before it becomes terminal.
>>
>>70037336
People who open carry typically don't do so while loudly proclaiming race-hatred and violence. That's the difference.
>>
File: usa_usa.png (650 KB, 587x600) Image search: [Google]
usa_usa.png
650 KB, 587x600
>>70035083
Good for them exercising their first and second amendment rights. True Muricans.

/pol/ is just mad that blacks have these rights too.
>>
>>70041360
This. Also pretty sure brandishing the guns like in the OP isn't legal.
>>
>>70037542
kek
>>
>he thinks they were ever not armed
>>
Nope perfectly legal.

And good on the monkeys for bringing guns!

>they bring guns
>we bring guns
>they have shit gun handling skills
>nigger ND's his gat trying to look hard
>react to contact
>multiple nigs strewn all over street.
>>
File: 0_out_of_10.gif (2 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
0_out_of_10.gif
2 MB, 480x270
>>70035495
>using the 2nd ammendment to silence the 1st
OOOOOOOOOOHHHHH
>>70037240
>>70037336
>>70038153
>>70040700
MY POST BRANG ALL THE NIGS TO THE YARD
>>
>>70038628
Agreed. This sounds like fantastic fuel for the race wars v2.0
>>
File: 1456495397034.png (73 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1456495397034.png
73 KB, 500x500
>>70035083
Thats because you have open carry laws and have niggers citizens you mongrels.
Liberals laws for guns are a good thing but with exclusion for some ethnic groupes and NO open carry or shit. It's a good thing to have gun but a total nonsense to admit all civilians in public spaces with semi-auto rifles or shotguns.

In Switzerland you can get a gun nearly as you want but Arabs, Balkans, etc aren't allowed.
If niggers were protesting for their animal rights with guns we would have jet send Leopard 2 on their fat nigger asses.
>>
>>70035083
Now is the time to provoke Muslims and BLM into a conflict with Jews. 3 birds, one stone.
>>
>>70042719
Thanks medpack, we know
>>
>>70035083
>That ank around his neck
We Wuz Kangs
>>
>>70035083
>that KANG necklace
>>
How likely is a civil war in America in the foreseeable future?
>>
>>70035083
race war, GO!
>>
>>70037336
If you don't understand why insane race baiting niggers open carrying is a problem, you may be part of the problem.
>>
File: 1447694513070.jpg (468 KB, 1184x1046) Image search: [Google]
1447694513070.jpg
468 KB, 1184x1046
Eh, Nation of Islam is free to do their bullshit, same way that the KKK is free to do theirs.
Black Panthers, NoI and KKK did extreme things in the past, but they're not really a significant threat nowadays.
If they want to defend themselves, let 'em.
>>
>>70035083
Not worried
Ten years Army and I've only met a handful of niggers who could shoot . Most wash out of basic and if they manage to make it end up being cooks mechanics etc. Marksmanship is a foreign concept . My eleven year old daughter can out shoot any nigger I've ever met. ...literally.
>>
Nothing wrong with bringing your guns to a protest, it's American law here.

Now, if people start shooting each other, then you have a problem.
>>
A race war is coming, you can feel it and see it in the media. It will also be Islam vs Christianity, Islam being the black race against white Christians. Cap this.
>>
>>70037336
Rights only apply to selective people
Whites can carry guns and shout fuck allah outside a mosque. But when muslims-niggers-shitskins etc arm themselves its bad.

Saying this as an Atheist.

Also I found it very ironic that many Americans who accuse California for being anti-gun/communist don't know that Reagan himself banned guns when he was a governor due to black panthers carrying guns to protests.
>>
>>70043150
Tension is building . The hard working white middle class pays the bulk of the taxes only to see it pissed away on undeserving pieces of shit who don't care where their free shit comes from as long as it keeps on coming. The constant assaults perpetrated by the left are also getting tiresome. Illegal immigration , gimme dats, in your face feminism, safe spaces , career politicians who don't give a shit about anything beyond their paychecks, etc etc etc etc etc. Things will eventually reach a breaking point . No country is immune to revolution not even America. I'm sick and tired of all the bullshit and it high time we watered the metaphorical tree of liberty.
>>
>>70045836
Double-standards for your group versus the "other" group are normal, though. E.g. Israel-Palestine.

It's not unique to the West or the USA.
>>
>>70046173
The tension definitely has to be blown at some point, it's not just going to dissipate. What's interesting to see will be how; whether through revolution, political reform, etc.
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.