[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone notice how a lot of these transgenders seem to be "lesbians"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6
File: 1459857391558.jpg (106 KB, 338x763) Image search: [Google]
1459857391558.jpg
106 KB, 338x763
Anyone notice how a lot of these transgenders seem to be "lesbians" trapped in a male body and that most of them seem to be nerdy social rejects to begin with if you factor out the transgender things

it's like these desperate trannies are so lonely because they can't get their dream girl or a girl in general so in some twisted serial killer sort of way they decide to BECOME their dream girl.

or in some twisted way they decide to "BECOME" a girl so that they aren't competing any more with the higher expectations of men in society
>>
Basically Chris Chan in a nutshell
>>
OP hit the nail on the head
>>
>>70035021
>he
triggered
>>
>>70035021
Basically. I don't see why they aren't into men. I get all melty around a decisive, strong, capable guy.
>>
>>70035021

A transgender woman trys to transform themselves into their own ideal woman. Becoming it and fucking it, have your cake and eat it too.
>>
>>70035021
yes.

Look up TG transformation fetish man, I bet that is what half these people have.
>>
It's a fetish. Most of these people are mentally ill fucking loser perverts.
>>
>>70035754
It's a relatively common fetish, but trannies are actually insane enough to try to act it out.
>>
>>70035021
But I like boys, you upside-down cunt.
>>
>>70036039
Do most men want to be women, and cry themselves to sleep about it, anon? Did I fall into a trap by transitioning because I thought it was rare?
>>
>>70036787
bro it's mainstream now.

fuck, parents think their sons these days need to transition just because they decided to use pink crayons in their colouring books.
>>
File: 1455823903913.gif (2 MB, 112x145) Image search: [Google]
1455823903913.gif
2 MB, 112x145
>>70035131
>>
I am trans and I love getting my sissy ass fucked by BBC
>>
It's typically betas or sexually abused kids who end up being transgender. One group from being emotionally damaged, the other were awkward cunts who needed to put their dick in something, so they just turn it inside out!
>>
>>70036925
It is a bit unsettling. With all these omega numales running around now, I almost want to quit estrogen, cut my hair and show them up for being such pussies.
>>
>>70035021
Trannies and faggots are mentally ill. Period
>>
File: 1457338272092.png (459 KB, 800x920) Image search: [Google]
1457338272092.png
459 KB, 800x920
>>70037794
the thing is, is that women ARE beta...
>>
>>70035021
When I get arrested in going to half transiton and get moved to a women's prison, too.
>>
File: awoooo.png (553 KB, 887x1024) Image search: [Google]
awoooo.png
553 KB, 887x1024
>>70038317
AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
It's almost like theyve got a

m e n t a l

i l l n e s s
>>
I've been digging into this subject lately.

If you check out leddit's transpassing board, you will find a ton of 15 - 20 year old men who want to be women, asking other men who want to be women, whether they 'pass as women.'

none of these people are actually women, or have experience with women, it's basically bronies/furries but with 'girl' as the fetish-object.
>>
>>70035021
oh man what a champ
>>
>>70035691
DELETE THIS
>>
>>70039481
So basically losers of society... I understand them bc women are worshipped like gods nowadays and I would really like all this easy lives from girls too
>>
>>70035021
Oh, he gonna get fucked now
>>
Faggot criminals belong in the psychiatric block of mens' prisons.
>>
>>70040111
"He" are you kidding me I mean I can't even right now I mean after all it's zwanzigsechtsen
>>
>>70039481
People on 4chan and other parts of the internet love to play armchair psychologist and offer their half baked speculation on gender dysphoria, conveniently their psych 101 based theories only ever seem to apply to MTF but never FTM.

If you lurk on forums where transgender people post, you can discover pretty quickly whether or not it's a genuine disorder. Just based on some of the experiences people write from when they were kids, behaviors they exhibited from a young age, absence of abuse or trauma, not raised in an overbearing hyper liberal household or hyper conservative, etc., there are plenty of people with identical stories.
>>
>>70035021
HA HA HA
>>
I bet he planned this all out just so he could get laid in Prison.
>>
>>70039740
I'm sorry, anon. Does it happen to you as well?

When I was trying to repress, my first thought around a cute guy would be "omg, he's hot", and I'd get all nervous and shy. Then I would have to immediately cover that thought with "no, i'm totally straight".
>>
>>70035691
Are you a woman or a tranny?
>>
>>70040111
>Oh, he gonna get fucked now

Nice trips. He's going to be the one getting fucked instead of doing the fucking.
>>
>>70040617
must have been fun tho.
immagin being a famming faggot, in a prison full of violent men who haven't touched a woman in years.

that fag must've had his ass hole working full time.
>>
>>70040829
Degenerate tranny.

I know I'm still male, leafbro.
>>
>>70040675
No, I am on the other side of the fence here. It's more like I hate the fact I have to act super in-control and behave like I have shit figured out aand know where I'm going and what I'm doing in life in order to be attractive.
>>
>>70035021
>so in some twisted serial killer sort of way they decide to BECOME their dream girl.
Congratulations, you figured out what we all know by now.
>>
>>70040974
Meh, most of the women in Canada are land whales anyways. The few trannies if seen put the women to shame.
>>
Ever notice trannies never stick to their own?
>>
>>70041495
Trannies date each other all the time. They will say it's "love" but it's really because no one else will date them.

>>70041004
I'm sorry.
>>
>>70035021

Does anyone else find this funny as fuck? The other inmates were craving cock so badly, this guy was basically the bull in a field of cows.
>>
>>70041495
Would you befriend or defend crazy people? Why should trannies. If they weren't crazy before, estrogen finishes the job. I went off the stuff a long time ago. Au naturel, like a post-menopausal grandma. Calm as the sea is wide.
>>
File: 0012-003.jpg (296 KB, 1960x1400) Image search: [Google]
0012-003.jpg
296 KB, 1960x1400
the only penis in a women's prison...genius
>>
>>70042835
Oh shit I love that series

Just noticed 2 more chapters were translated as well
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.