[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck? When will liberals stop? http://www.wwltv.co
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
What the fuck? When will liberals stop?

http://www.wwltv.com/news/local/orleans/committee-to-hear-proposal-for-andrew-jackson-statue-removal/112107777

some professor from jewlane wants to get ride of Jackson Square, one of the most iconic parts of New Orleans and tear down the statue of based Jackson
>>
File: Andrew Jackson.jpg (101 KB, 350x508) Image search: [Google]
Andrew Jackson.jpg
101 KB, 350x508
Gotta make room for another Martin Luther King memorial/gang hangout.
>>
>>70034588

I wish Tulane ceased existing
>>
>>70034115
>City council
>Shouldn't have hearings on thing that hurt your feelings
You care? Go to the hearing. This is a local issue that should and will be decided locally.
>>
>Is a new orleans War hero
>want statue removed

AYYO
>>
File: 1459873219717.jpg (51 KB, 408x250) Image search: [Google]
1459873219717.jpg
51 KB, 408x250
>Lincoln never sent the blacks back to Africa

Fucking John Wilkes Booth, that cuck
>>
File: Snapchat-5067734594664505180.jpg (1 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-5067734594664505180.jpg
1 MB, 1440x2560
>>70034115
Read the article retard. He was using it as a tactict to point out the hypocrisy of removing the confederate monuments and not Jackson's. Watch the speech he absolutely demolished the reasoning the the city council used when they pass the nuisance ordinance that allowed for the removal of the 4 Confederate monuments.

t. New Orleanian
>>
>>70034115
My ancestor almost fought him in a duel but the pussy faggot backed down.

He was a cuck then and he is a cuck now.
>>
File: rLy1RoQ.jpg (108 KB, 1023x800) Image search: [Google]
rLy1RoQ.jpg
108 KB, 1023x800
>>70036172
Fuck off he was the anti-cuck
>>
>>70036172
Lay off the peyote there chief
>>
>>70034115
> people who don't give a fuck about history want to erase historical figures

This is the same mentality as those who have protested trump rallies. Blind ignorance and hatred motivated by perceived injustices not based in reality.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.