[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello /pol/ given that there is no Religion board on 4Chan, I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (86 KB, 378x567) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86 KB, 378x567
Hello /pol/ given that there is no Religion board on 4Chan, I have a few questions and am seeking guidance about modern Christianity.

I'm a young guy who was raised Catholic, strayed from the church and now I'm looking for a church that shares my ideas, which are..

Salvation comes from faith

Self Defense is not only OK, its desirable

The bible is not literal

The pope is a massive cuck

Infant baptism is no bueno.

Based off that description, what should I look into?

I live in the South and semiprofessionally shoot, drink, and like to date girls.

I don't have any issue going nondenominational, but I'd like to learn more about the bible and Jesus.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Also, redpill me on Calvinism and Orthodoxy.
>>
>>70033397
I've given up on organised religion. All of the churches I have heard of are either insane or completely cucked.

Just keep your faith true, pray from time to time, and adhere to the relevant teaching of the New Testament (Golden Rule, forgiveness etc.)

God bless
>>
>>70033895
I have a hard time forgiving those who act against the west or my culture, Islamist

Am I fucked?
>>
Anyone else?
>>
>>70034488
I'm in seminary. Calvinism is decent but it has philosophical problems. Orthodox is interesting but has some weird fetishes and a lot of obviously absurd medieval ideas that ruin it for me.

Reading the Bible literally means different things to different people. Personally I don't read anything in Revelation literally, but I think that because that's the literary sense of the text. So to me I am reading it "literally"
>>
>>70036598
Oh also who got that epic get
>>70000000
>>
>>70033397
If there was a religion board on 4chan, it will only be a r/atheism on 4chan. Atheists are autistic y'know
>>
>>70033397
The problem you have is your beliefs lead to separate denominations that can be vastly different, so it depends which ones you care more about. If no biblical literalism and rejection of the papacy is what you are looking for along with a service that would seem familiar to a Catholic I would say Episcopalian, but you would have to just ignore the baptisms. If the baptism thing is really important to you then go Baptist, they will also be pretty into self defense if it is Southern Baptist. Baptist are however quite literal about the Bible
>>
>>70033397
Christian Identity?
>>
>>70033397
Sounds like Methodism, senpai.
>>
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.