[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is England and Germany responsible for fucking up White people's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: flag_uk_germany_sl-1352278425.jpg (182 KB, 865x365) Image search: [Google]
flag_uk_germany_sl-1352278425.jpg
182 KB, 865x365
Is England and Germany responsible for fucking up White people's reputation?
>>
No. America is.
>>
/thread
>>
>>70032254
FIRST POST BEST POST

AMERICA BTFO

YANKEES ON SUICIDE WATCH

YANKS CAN NEVER RECOVER, OMFG
>>
>>70032201
>The Subject is more than one thing
>Using the word "Is" when asking about subject

God damn it, why can't my countrymen use proper grammar.
>>
>>70032254
/thread
>>
>>70032201

Thats not the flag of England
>>
>>70032254
>>70032579
>>70032679
Your country is so guilty for colonizing mudpeople you named your national news org after big black cock
>>
>>70033070
and america is the reason jews control the world.
>>
>>70033070
>has a nigger president
>>
>>70032254
They're certainly the ones who demonise the British/Germans/French/Russians the most in Hollywood, which they export across the globe.

If a commoner in the third world's geographical knowledge was mainly composed of what they've seen in American films and video games, they would definitely think we're evil.

>>70033070
Nah, we called it the British Broadcasting Corporation. It was the US who created and spread the black cock acronym later.
>>
>German constant chimpouts caused by French and English not wanting to share the European power pie
>French eternal paranoia of a German State resulting in French punishing Germans any chance they got
>English delusions of fleeting grandeur resulting in them meddling and backing the wrong side at the wrong time, fucking up several regions
America just picked up the tab after Anglos and French lost relevance tbqh
>>
>>70033070
stop memeing me
>>
>>70033566

>implying the BBC didn't promote big black cock from the beginning
>>
France is responsible for fucking up White people's rep which is stupid because they aren't even white
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.