[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jesus real or fony?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 16
File: img_0503.png (1 MB, 1536x861) Image search: [Google]
img_0503.png
1 MB, 1536x861
Why can't we find prove there are such things like a soul, heaven or miracles?

Why does jesus look like a sandnigger?

What if the atheist are right?

I'm so afraid we will look like fools in the history books. It sucks.
>>
File: FB_IMG_14576133265083504.jpg (90 KB, 320x366) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_14576133265083504.jpg
90 KB, 320x366
>>
He existed.
We can only guess as to what he looked like though.
>>
File: adidas.jpg (34 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
adidas.jpg
34 KB, 600x600
>>70032191
I mean... look at it critically man. He was from and lived in the middle east. Therefore it makes sense that he would share the facial features of that area. It was just medieval artists assuming Jesus looked like them. That's all.

As for looking like fools, I doubt it. Religion serves an important purpose and is pretty important for human cohesiveness. Plus it has good moral lessons too. Only way you'd look like a fool is if you pretended to know exactly what God, the all knowing, unknowable, creator of everything that ever was, will be, or currently exists, thinks.

Cuz protip, if he exists, you have no idea what the hell he wants from you, and it would probably be pretty fruitless to even try and figure it out. But that's just like, my opinion man.
>>
Jesus was a spear-chukin' jungle bunny.
>>
>>70032191
>Why can't we find prove there are such things like a soul, heaven or miracles?
We don't know what a soul is, we don't know what heaven is, and the point of a miracle is that it's unexplainable, whether through "supernatural" means or just incredibly unlikely luck.
>Why does jesus look like a sandnigger?
Because he most likely was.
>What if the atheist are right?
You'd have to live with that.
>I'm so afraid we will look like fools in the history books. It sucks.
Honestly people already think you're a fool.
After all "it's the current year and you're still believing in backwards oppressive fairy tales I mean come on"

But really we don't look at the Babylonians and giggle because they believed in their stuff, so don't worry.
>>
>>70032191
No need to be afraid. You will look like fools in the history books.
>>
>>70032191
Because those are supernatural things. Just like God. They cannot be measured, nor tested. So they cannot be verified.

There are writings of Jesus' miracles outside of the Bible. A quick Google search will do you some good.
>>
>>70032191
>In essence Jesus was a Chad, of Celtic blood, and even though His paternity was through Judah, He cannot be considered a Jew.
>Jesus was a Chad

https://israelect.com/reference/JackMohr/jm100d.htm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtTtcQMUq8Y
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8qUGzEBpYE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JNUoiwFZj4

Peace be with you, friend.
>>
File: f_joseph.gif (25 KB, 229x338) Image search: [Google]
f_joseph.gif
25 KB, 229x338
That's Josephus from that time. He'll of a nose.
>>
>>70032191
b-but muh long maintained hair and six-pack
>>
Thx /pol/. I will try to find a strong faith again. I'm just having troubles to do it without any proof. I just have doubts all the fucking time.

That said, I do find comfort in praying and reading the good book. And that's what keeps me going. That's where I find strength.
>>
File: BlovvoaIMAIIfmr.jpg (46 KB, 599x785) Image search: [Google]
BlovvoaIMAIIfmr.jpg
46 KB, 599x785
Jesus literally never existed
>>
>>70035977
>I just have doubts all the fucking time.
That's part of the journey man.
If a religious person never had doubts about his religion then he's not being honest.
>>
>>70033323
That's Qui-Gon Jinn
>>
>>70035977
God, have mercy on me. For I am a cowardly wretch. My faith in you is not strong enough, I must grow more towards your light. I am in your debt, in all ways. Nothing I have is my own, it all belongs to you. Grant me wisdom, God. Grant me courage to face the evil in this world and conquer my doubts. With you in my heart, mind, and soul. Let my thoughts reflect your light, let my actions reflect your compassion. Let me grow in you with each passing moment. Let my faith in you be immovable, unbreakable. For through you all things are made possible. Guide me. Give me ears to hear you, let me hear you. In you, I am one with you, and with every thing. Without you, I am nothing.

Amen.
>>
File: Grave of Jesus.jpg (90 KB, 624x416) Image search: [Google]
Grave of Jesus.jpg
90 KB, 624x416
>>70032191

Jesus is an amalgan of real heroes, faith healers and philosophers mixed with some made up stories that was then heavily edited by many anonymous authors.

Jesus is probably based in part on stoic philosopher Apollonius of Tyana.

Similarities shared by Apollonius and Jesus

( Conybeare, Frederick Cornwallis (1989). The life of Apollonius of Tyana. Harvard University Press.)

Birth miraculously announced by God
Religiously precocious as a child
Asserted to be a native speaker of Aramaic
Influenced by Plato/ reflected Platonism (Jesus)
[Renounced/ denounced (Jesus)] wealth
Followed abstinence and asceticism
Wore long hair and robes
Were unmarried and childless
Were anointed with oil
Went to Jerusalem
Spoke in [metaphors/ parables] (Jesus)
Saw and predicted the future
Performed miracles
Healed the sick
Cast out evil spirits/ Drove out demons (Jesus)
Raised the daughter of a [Roman official/ Jewish official (Jesus)] from the dead
Spoke as a "law-giver"
Was on a mission to bring [Greek culture/ Jewish culture (Jesus)] to [the "barbarians"/ the " nations" (Jesus)]
Believed to be "saviors" from heaven
Were accused of being a magician
Were accused of killing a boy
Condemned [by Roman emperor/ by Roman authorities (Jesus)]
Imprisoned [at Rome/ at Jerusalem (Jesus)]
Was assumed into heaven/ Ascended into heaven (Jesus)
Appeared posthumously to a detractor as a brilliant light
Had his image revered [in temples/ in churches (Jesus)]
>>
>>70037082
Fucking Swedefag. Your country falling away from the church is why you are being overrun with shitskins. You were strong when your faith was strong. Inb4 60% white america. I know, we're fucked too. This is biblical level shit going on right now, and God is smiting us.
>>
He existed, the paganized version of him was invented decades after his death.
>>
>>70032191

Both of those images are only artistic representations of Jesus.
>>
File: Bakri.jpg (100 KB, 639x428) Image search: [Google]
Bakri.jpg
100 KB, 639x428
>>70032191
It's not like semites have to be ugly. Here's a picture of a Palestinian actor who lives in Israel.
>>
>>70038913
TERRIBLY UGLY HE BURNS MY EYES THINK OF THE CHILDREN

yuck these cucks
>>
File: taxidermy.jpg (25 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
taxidermy.jpg
25 KB, 620x413
>>70037509

Ebin non-argument

I guess Estonia and the Czech republic must be practically 100% Muslim at this point?

Maybe you are being overrun by Mexicans because US beef production has incurred Shiva's wrath?

Completely unfounded, utterly ridiculous...
>>
>>70032191
of course the "modern render" is done to purposefully give him a fucktarded expression to make him look more primitive for shock value, NO SCIENCE HERE BOYS
>>
Did Jesus exist? Maybe -- no, historian-consensus does not make something realer; every first-hand account of Jesus was written posthumously which casts doubt on myth v. fact.

If Jesus did exist, was he as miraculous as purported? No way to know.

Believe in Jesus, don't believe -- whatever. It will never, ever be found out because, well, according to The Bible, he ascended to Heaven; so, good luck finding remains.
>>
>>70032191

There won't be anyone but Jews and Neo-Islamic mongrels writing anything, so you don't have to worry.

Bonus:

Jesus (real or imagined) was a Jewish anti-Roman rebel. That he was really a White Superman and not a Semitic shitskin anti-goy agitator began very early in Christianity; in fact, it has always been a part of it. It is not a new phenomenon.

Europeans have been fools for a very long time.
>>
>>70039229
due to matching testimonies between different historical entities it is physically impossible for jesus to not have existed, arguing otherwise requires claims of a conspiracy to fabricate his existence which in turn leads to the slippery slope of more and more historical events less likely than jesus at least existing having been fabricated as well
>>
File: They're not wrong.jpg (164 KB, 500x588) Image search: [Google]
They're not wrong.jpg
164 KB, 500x588
>>70032191
>Why can't we find prove there are such things like a soul, heaven or miracles?

The even better question is, why can't we find Jesus?

The only evidence of Jesus' existence is the say-so of a bunch of his disciples. And those accounts were not written by the disciples themselves but afterwards by their own followers.

The gospels have numerous contradictions.

No historical evidence of Jesus existing has ever been found. And the Romans kept pretty good records.

In the end, Jesus is just like all the other stories in the bible. He is a collection of other stories, collapsed and painted over to create a uniform basis for the religion. Jesus as written about in the Bible was not a real person.
>>
>>70039672

>matching testimonies between different historical entities

Which testimonies are you referring to? Are they contemporary?
>>
>>70032191
OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT 0P IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOTOP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT
>>
Jesus likely never existed.

Every story about him was written down ~100 years after his death.
>>
>>70039927
>B-but muh shroud of Turín
>>
File: 00021572.jpg (11 KB, 235x175) Image search: [Google]
00021572.jpg
11 KB, 235x175
Jezus looked like a Hebrew because he was one. Also people where whiter back in those days
>>
>>70032191
>Jesus
>Nigger
Jesus was from palestine, not from somalia
>>
>>70040597

It's more of a "lolol you stupid racist white xtians, Jesus wasn't white XDDDD" than a serious representation
>>
>>70033323
Did you find this on a real nigger site or make it yourself? I hope it's the former for the good keks
>>
>>70032191
That depiction was created by Jew """"""""scientists""""""""""
>>
>>70039927
Science has proven the existence of the soul bro

http://youtu.be/faaT-uIuL5k

Also here's a video about "miracles" and scienc

Http://youtu.be/AJu0oYvi-cY
>>
>>70039927
>And those accounts were not written by the disciples themselves but afterwards by their own followers.

The Gospels did not have the names we know them by attatched to them until almost 200AD. We have no certainty any of the authors actually ever knew any of these people.

>>70040117

Probably more like as little as 25 and as much as 100.

Bonus: There is probably a lot of material much older than Jesus in the New Testament. Some of Jesus' parables are notorious for being lifted from Aesop's Fables, and the book of Revelation almost surely contains material from older Jewish Apocalypses.
>>
>>70032191
>>70033323
>all those faggots caring about how he looked, ignoring his message
you know that's evidence of the mark of the beast, right? you care about material shit. materialism.

interest in only the material, the flesh. the carbon-made construct. the 6 proton, 6 neutron, 6 electron molecule-made animal skin put on adam, mankind in eden after he got cucked out of his 'light' or energy body.

it's in your forehead, or your thoughts right now.
>>
>>70037082
This is probably the truth. In those days legend were passed on by telling them. Every storyteller bit edited, fixed, and added.

Similarities between Apollonius of Tyana and Jesus are so striking that there has to be a connection.
>>
>>70041012
works great since both kikes and atheists can use it, of course it always pops up being used by idiots on /pol/ as well
>>
>>70041149

Materialism is shit, but such is life in the west at the moment.

I hope you're not endorsing Gnosticism though
>>
File: Curly-Red-Afro-Man.jpg (49 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
Curly-Red-Afro-Man.jpg
49 KB, 640x427
>>70033323
>>
>>70032191
Like no shit he wasn't white but I hate that stupid fucking look on his face

You're the savior of man not some shitskin fart fetishist who got caught rubbing one out in a bathroom stall
>>
>why can't science prove that things beyond science exist?
>>
>>70041108
it does. the second coming and great white throne are from i think book of enoch, which in turn borrowed those from babylonian prophecies about their supreme god, anu, who later became jewish el, then yahweh/jehovah and eventually his role was taken over by jesus.
>>
>>70032191
God can do anything. I mean this is a religion where drinking blood makes you immortal, but die, but come back from the dead 3 days later to disappear forever.

We got talking snakes, and mega yachts made of wood that fit all life on it.

And you choose Jesus' European appearance despite being middle eastern to make an issue about?

Of all the things, really?
>>
>>70038913
gary.. oldman?
>>
>>70041355
not just that, but more spiritualism in general. gnosticism has some good points, but is also full of shit. many mystic and esoteric religions have some bits of truth in them.

if mark of the beast is a mark of an animal, and thus, materialism and atheism, then the seal of god is spiritualism. it's the literal opposite of the mark of the beast, and thus, if you have one you can't have the other.
>>
>>70042213

Gnosticism and materialism exist on a spectrum, and the truth is in the middle of it. You don't want to be a Cathar, now.
>>
File: 1455653869324.jpg (193 KB, 762x785) Image search: [Google]
1455653869324.jpg
193 KB, 762x785
>>70036074
Have you read the bible. Of course Jesus literally existed.
>>
>>70032191
>I'm so afraid we will look like fools in the history books

Like every other religion ever?
>>
>>70042603
i dunno, their views are consistent with many other religions. if anything, the judaic abrahamic stuff is the only one that attempts to rewrite history.

their belief in old testament's god being evil is matched with many others, including the proto-israel, babylon, sumeria.

hell, even in the regular bible you can find these things shrouded in symbolism, like the parable of eden i mentioned earlier.

body clothed in light = body of pure energy.
becoming naked = lost that energy, was left as just a spirit.
clothed in animal skins = body of an evolved ape, and animal.

sanctification and rapture, shedding the corruptible body for an incorruptible clothing of light = shedding the matter, regaining the lost body of pure energy.

but since 99% of jews and goyim are pure materialists, they take that story as literal as possible, and think adam was some dude who walked around with his dong dangling around until one day a talking snake cucked him and made him realize that "oh shit, i'm naked. better dress up like fred flintstone!"
>>
>>70033323
WE
>>
File: 1454830753125.jpg (42 KB, 352x363) Image search: [Google]
1454830753125.jpg
42 KB, 352x363
>>70032191
The same reason you can't find proof your hand is actually attached to your arm, and you're not just a brain in a vat.

You people love to put down other postulates even though your own are fucked to begin with.
>>
File: TyTzwaZ.jpg (309 KB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
TyTzwaZ.jpg
309 KB, 2560x1600
>2016
>worshipping a dead kike on a stick
>>
>>70043321

Been reading a bit of Plato or Neo-Platonism, have you?

The problem with Gnosticism is that it affirms the spirit but completely denies the body. It's not by some mistake that we're in human bodies. If you follow the Marcionist poisition (what you're saying is called Marcionism, it's a heresy and it's not at all new) to its end, then you have to admit that Jesus was also of a partly evil nature, since he was incarnated in the Demiurge's reality when he came to us, and he was not a being of pure spirit.

Gnosticism also eventually leads to hedonism, since if the body doesn't matter, why not do whatever I want with it? The Cathars were known for their orgies and human sacrifices for this reason, and that's why they were crusaded.
>>
>>70043957

>a Turk living on Greek land doing the "muh kike on a stick" meme
>>
>>70044174
because if you do, the mark of the beast is imprinted into your hand, and you become lost.

mark of the beast = materialism, animalism
in hand = in actions

therefore, orgies are literally indulging in the flesh, and embracing the mark of the beast which leads to damnation.
>>
>>70032191

>what if

Lol...
>>
>>70044438

But if we're beings of pure spirit, why do the actions of our body matter?
>>
>>70032191
>Why does jesus look like a sandnigger?
because he was born in sandniggistan
>>
>>70044534
because we're directing our pursuits towards the flesh, which traps us.

in the end, spirits have sovereignty, but they chose to reincarnate in the flesh again because they loved its pleasures so much they can't live without it, and will make up the most compelling excuses to return such as "evolution" or "karma" or "lessons" just to indulge themselves in carnal pleasures again.

we are addicted to food, sex and sensualities.
>>
File: ChristAsSol.jpg (176 KB, 462x494) Image search: [Google]
ChristAsSol.jpg
176 KB, 462x494
The images of Jesus we know today are based on the Roman God Apollo.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sol_Invictus

It's not unusual for Pagan religions to change the names of their Gods, but the holiday are all the same.

The idea's of Jesus and God existed long before and after the "historic figures" ever existed, and long before anyone actually started to claim in writing that they were real people.

Christanity is just the dominate Pagan religion, it has multiple gods (Jesus, God, Virgin Mary, saints, angles, satan, etc etc) and each correlates with a previous God and often occupied one of their temples.

There is absolutely no logical reason to believe in superstition bullshit anymore. It would be further debunked if Christians stopped oppressing research against it.
>>
>real Jesus was a Greek
This makes a lot of sense actually.
>>
>>70044827

How can you claim that spirits go through an endless cycle of incarnation and reincarnation now that we know the universe had a definite beginning, and that there must have been a beginning to it all instead of endless reincarnation going all the way back?

>>70045025

>theistic personalism

Pleb, you don't even understand what Christians mean by "God."
>>
>>70045129

lawlz
Jesus was a jew... and there is no evidence he was real. Or anything for that matter.
>>
>>70045640

>Thinks what he thinks means something

I can't believe how much people still hang onto this silly notion that there's a supernatural world of fairy tale bullshit they just can't see.

Get over it, we aren't 12. We don't need to live in a fantasy world to make things OK.
>>
>>70032191
History is written by the victors.
>>
>>70045640
i didn't say it was endless (besides, endless doesn't mean infinite. endless = has no end. infinite = no beginning nor end).

it had a beginning when the original source started it up and created spirits in its image, but those that fell into the material meme got stuck and can't find a way out.

we will one day, but until it happens it may as well be endless. who knows for how long this has went on. maybe 10 thousand years. maybe over 400 thousand like sumerians say. maybe millions like hindus do.
>>
>>70045751

You should go to r/atheism if you're going to use shitty bait arguments.

See: strawman fallacy.

>>70045930

If the universe has a definite beginning, and a definite end as you say, why do spirits go through this ridiculous cycle instead of just going through one existence, like the universe, before moving on?
>>
>>70046332

>shitty bait arguments

The three assumptions of Philosophy.

You assume the Universe is real.
You assume you can learn something about the Universe.
You assume models with predictive capability are more reliable than models with out.

Religion has no predictive capability, it's a worthless philosophy and nothing more than a safety blanket when you take a risk.
>>
>>70046332
where did you get the definite end part from?

i meant we will one day find a way out of the cycle incarnating us into the material world and return into the greater spiritual/energy based universe.

it had a beginning, but i don't think it'll ever end. the source won't just one day go and say "ok guys, enough of this life. it's time for all of you to die. i will snap my spiritual fingers now"

the only thing that will probably end is the physical existence of our solar system/region when we finally all ascend.

the heaven, paradise and nirvana that all religions speak of is most likely the return to that original spiritual state, with no flesh to drag us down into some asshole's idea how we should live.
>>
Op here.
I'm happy to see we can still have a reasonably sophisticated discussion on this forum. I've seen quite some very interesting posts pass by. Thx for that.
Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.