[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BLM
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: CfSSc1rW8AAkO6Y.jpg (68 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
CfSSc1rW8AAkO6Y.jpg
68 KB, 1024x576
Hey /pol/

I need advice. I saw this on twitter today and I want to do something about it.

I'm going to report this to the police, but does anyone else have any other idea's that could get traction?
>>
>a leaf

but no, fuck off. NEVER BOTHER WITH LEFTISTS
>>
>>70031844
kill or be killed
>>
>>70031844
>Report it to the Police
you'll be the one arrested while she becomes a hero, Canadabro
>>
>>70032038
>>70032001
Come on, there HAS to be something to do about this.

I'm going through her Facebook now to see if there are more posts like this one.
>>
>>70031844
troll her into saying even worse things. egg her on
>>
>>70031844
Good job canuck (fuck what these other fags are saying)
Try to connect her twitter to a fb or linkedin and alert her job about the posts
>>
>>70031844

Do it. She will have some fun time explaining it to the authorities and maybe some nice souvenir in her records.
>>
>>70031844
Report her to police for hate speech. Say that you feel insecure and vulnerable. Our leftist and rightist do this to each other all the time.
>>
>>70032279
>>70031844
This is not a PA request, I'm doing this myself, BUT if anyone has ideas/advice, I'm all ears.

FB:yusraspokenword

email is yusra[dot]ali[dot]k[at]gmail
>>
>>70031844

post tip to the canadian equivalent of the FBI
>>
>>70032152
dont be a fag and call the cops. this guy is right>>70032038 thats not how it works and the cops will hassle you too.

best thing you can do is fuck with her til she does something about it. what are the chances shes teally going to kill people? but if you can piss her off enough so that she does something stupid irl then youve done gods work.
>>
>>70031844
>Tfw no Toronto /pol/ bros wanna troll BLM with me
;__; we did it during the UofT feminist protest why can't we do it again
>>
>>70031844
>Religion of Peace.
>>
>She is also working on completing her masters of arts degree as a student in Social Justice Education at the University of Toronto Ontario Institute for Studies in Education

Contact University. SJW and hate speech, no good ad :^)
>>
>Black is the evidence of divine presence

You honestly can't make this shit up.
>>
>>70032479
this can be the day your activism went beyond the internet. if you want to make a change its has to impact real life. make her do something irl.
>>
File: Yusra YusraKhogali Twitter.png (25 KB, 610x140) Image search: [Google]
Yusra YusraKhogali Twitter.png
25 KB, 610x140
We are now "wypipo"
>>
>>70031844
While fucked up, what she posted is not illegal. Report her to the police, and they'll either ignore it, or you may be giving her an opportunity to sue a police department.
>>
Thanks guys,

I'm going to report with the police (both criminal and national security because she referenced Allah and killing white people)

I'm also going to report to the school. I know nothing will happen to her, but I honestly believe she should be punished for this.
>>
>>70034386
>caring this much
do you even have a nutsack
>>
File: image.png (487 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
image.png
487 KB, 900x900
>>70034386
your a moron and i hope you will learn that because you did nothing, nothing will come of it. you decided to REEEEEE to your mom or the cops because of something she said on the internet. what kind of shit is that? no ones going to help you
>>
>>70031844
>report a random non specific threat said out of frustration

Don't act like a sjw. We're better than that
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.