[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Anime >Video Games >Hentai >JAV (makes our youth
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1401457760948.jpg (73 KB, 512x600) Image search: [Google]
1401457760948.jpg
73 KB, 512x600
>Anime
>Video Games
>Hentai
>JAV (makes our youth want to racemix)

How do we deal with the eternal Jap and his degenerate Japanese culture, /pol/? They turned our youth into autists
>>
you joke and so does the picture, but the picture is actually true, weebs are literally like that

source: say the japs deserved to get nuked on youtube or leddit
>>
>>70029883
We wait for their low birthrates to kill them off
>>
>>70030506
this.

all this shit is actually a Jew plot to kill the Japs first

anime et all isnt' "japanese culture" it's americanlized jewish subversion from the post WWII occupation
>>
also the first step is simple

boycott 4chan and ban 4chan
>>
File: 1455608716025-0.png (48 KB, 1275x817) Image search: [Google]
1455608716025-0.png
48 KB, 1275x817
By realized that it isn't the gooks fault, but the autist's parents fault

pic related
>>
>>70030798
it's the fault of the internet as a whole, and imageboards by the nature of the media more than anything else
>>
>>70030798
I was kinda like that but also pressured in academics so now I have a degree and a good job. And I have plenty of friends who were never into gaming and weebshit and ended up the same way too (they got into drugs/acid, concert shit etc)
>>
File: tumblr_nuw7hz2e4M1rmzw91o1_540.gif (2 MB, 540x360) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nuw7hz2e4M1rmzw91o1_540.gif
2 MB, 540x360
But anime is awesome
>>
>>70030798
I still remember this post from wizardchan.
>>
what is wrong with race mixing?
>>
>>70030506
This. Same with fat people; fatties tend to have a harder time getting kids and their kids have all sorts of complications. Not to mention that they die off sooner.

We shouldn't ban fat food because it's fucking natural selection at work.
>>
>>70029883

their women are too materialistic
no wonder that so many men are now "herbivore"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herbivore_men
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.