[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck the commies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: cute.png (946 KB, 728x1130) Image search: [Google]
cute.png
946 KB, 728x1130
>Go to nearby Price rice to get some groceries.
>fat disgusting spics everywhere
>all the workers are spics
>everyones talking about their EBT and gibsmedats

>Everyones shopping carts are filled to the brim
>mine is like 1/6 full
>can barely afford food/bills

Why are my taxes used to help stuff/overbreed these foreign shits? I don't even qualify for any of these benefits but these unemployed human cancers can leech off of my paycheck.

Now we have a cuck that wants to milk me some more so their disgusting offspring can get free college for a mexican-american history degree.

Somehow lefties can justify this shit. Build the wall, keep these leeches out, gas all marxists.
>>
>tfw when they all drive gas guggling suvs
>tfw when a beaner has 5 kids, a ford expedition, pays for $500 grocery with ebt.
>>
>>70028177
Then either do something about it or SHUT YOUR FUCKING YAP. Jesus Christ. Complain, complain, complain os all you alt-right cunts on this fucking board do. Youre as bad as SJWs, I swear to god.

FUCK YOU AND FUCK ALL YOU ALT-RIGHT PUSSIES. MAKE SOME CHANGE OR SHUT THE FUCK UP, YOU NIGGER-TIER PIECES OF TRASH.

>Damn
>>
>>70028918
Its easier if I jack off to VNs and doujins and let someone else do the heavy lifting.

You guys can try and inflate the white birth rates without me, right?
>>
>>70028918
>>70029214

Just what do you expect me to do? Fucker.

I'm doing just about everything that's possible at this rate. You can't change something like this just by flicking a switch.

It's a long process of voting, voting, voting, and living your life according to your own principals.

fuck wit.

I live in a blueballs state, MA. So a place this liberal won't be easy to change unless we get a politician with balls as big as Trump's
>>
>>70030275
principles*
>>
>>70031348
>mobile

But yeah, great argument. Correct grammar.
>>
>>70031520
Not an argument.

Au contraire, I agree with everything you're saying. Just figured I'd offer a correction in case you genuinely thought it was spelled that way.
>>
They're hard working americans who just happen to need a little help to pay for their groceries. What are we supposed to do, just let them starve?
>>
where all these Trump cuties hiding?
>>
>>70033290
FUCK YOU.
>>
unfortunately once you start to feed them you cant take it away... you feed them, they breed more... now the children need more food so you feed them more... children grow up and start having more kids @ 15, you feed them... ect ect.
>>
>>70033823
Yes, they breed like cockroaches. It's awful. There should be a worldwide Mexican population limit. They're only good for under the table labor and leeching off of the system. We only have room for so much of that in society.
>>
>>70034507
its not just the mexicans, its the niggers chinks and arabs too.

I have decided to hold of having children to better my life and provide for that child... now im 32, have no reasonable prospects for hold my seed, but all of the ability to provide. Its ok, i will just fuck bitches and shoot guns and if i find the one, she can have my children.

if i though like a one of the browns... i would easily have 5+ kids with 3 women by now.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.