[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When did the phrase "white people" become a pejorative?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 400x299) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 400x299
When did the phrase "white people" become a pejorative? Has anyone else noticed this? It seems like it's been fairly recently that we've been bombarded with shit articles about white people being terrible (or at the very least, zany articles about all the wacky things those lame white people do) but we've also been bombarded with messages that other races are not their stereotypes.

What the fuck is going on?
>>
>>70026733
>we've been bombarded with shit articles about white people being terrible (or at the very least, zany articles about all the wacky things those lame white people do)
why the fuck would you assume this happens in anywhere but USA?
>>
it's been going on for at least 10 years
>>
>>70026939
because you faggots still come in record numbers to post on a American made and popularized website and consume our media like its hip or some shit.

hence your here outside of /int/ because you know we have that for a reason.
>>
>>70027303
>because you faggots still come in record numbers to post on a American made and popularized website and consume our media like its hip or some shit.
but that's wrong though
>hence your here outside of /int/ because you know we have that for a reason.
what?
>>
It's literally, LITERALLY jealousy
>>
>>70027376
/int/ is for international m8 where foreigners belong m8 hence its called international. if you are out here your our cuck simple as that.
>>
>>70027376
I bet you post memes as well which is American made culture.
>>
>>70027447
int is for people to talk about different countries and cultures or some shit it's mainly shitposting

your thread belongs there
>>
>>70027806
no m8 thats /travel/ literally this has been covered and your simply btfo /int/ exists as the reminder m8 that is where you belong we would not have it if you were meant to be equal here.
>>
>>70027951
cont.
why would we call it international m8 becuase its in reference to its proximity to America lol
>>
File: go back.jpg (149 KB, 800x820) Image search: [Google]
go back.jpg
149 KB, 800x820
>>70027951
>>70028028
>>
>>70028121
sorry m8 I did not want to be the one to remind you ...you dont belong here compared to ANY american.
>>
>>70028179
follow my advice and fuck off back to your website
>>
>>70028121
You dont even know where 4chan comes form or my tank is fight thread on SA

dont even start or i will embarrass you just learn form this and stop acting like you dont consumer our culture and media.
>>
>>70026733
It might have been earlier, but at least since the 80s or 90s, when black stand up comedians, movies and TV shows started to portray white people as boring, clueless WASPs.
You can see it clearly in Beverly Hills Cop from 1984.
>>
>>70028340
you're only embarrassing yourself cringy redditcuck
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.