[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When did you realize the white race dying is only a function
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: entropy.jpg (108 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
entropy.jpg
108 KB, 800x450
When did you realize the white race dying is only a function of entropy and is completely unavoidable?
>>
>>70026502
>white race dying

= IM A NECKBEARD WHO CANT GET LAID
>>
you're right OP
in a few hundred years there will be only one human race left. probably a mixed race. thank you globalisation.
>>
>>70026502
Well eventually atoms will lose their bonds thanks to entropy so by that logic everything ends anyway so why not nuke the world. Char bomba away. I would rather see that least my kids and grand kids are white than just go all one human race hurr durr, since i live in greater khanate that is 98% white atm.
>>
>>70028675
>atoms will lose their bonds too.
Mongo... Finnish education everyone!
>>
>>70029020
Ok frenchie do enlighten me then. Not a physics expert but to my understanding our universe will end when last atom stops spinning and loses its bonds and this is based on entropic prinsible, least that is what remember from my last physics course from 10 years ago.
>>
File: 1459178142876.jpg (493 KB, 1256x1028) Image search: [Google]
1459178142876.jpg
493 KB, 1256x1028
>>70026502
When I realized OP is a Jew.
>>
What is this meme that mongrels have light eyes?
Being from brazil, I can tell you that's not true.
>>
>>70026502
What's more important is how did you react to the bad news?
>>
>>70030680
I can't really explain that in détail and in english but 1) our universe will not "end" 2) Most atoms are not stable on their own and gain stability from bonding with other atoms and thus lonely atoms have an higher entropy

I'm kinda mad that you answered calmly though, I need to step up my bantz
>>
>>70026502
>function of entropy

Really? has nothing to do with push for multiculturalism and ethnic diversity for ONLY WHITE NATIONS..

Has nothing to do with white nations actually helping african continent double its population by massive foreign aid and infrastructure programs etc. And the thanks it gets is them trying to migrate to white nations to get free stuff and complain about "racism" if white people disagree with that move.

Has nothing to do with entropy, if it was actual entropy.. and white nations withdrew all financial support from non white nations and instead spent their wealth only on themselves and for themselves only to make kids.. then you'd see some actual fucking entropy taking place..

No what's happening is the direct opposite of entropy.. There's a reason why these people migrate from failed states.. It's not because they were so awesome at everything they did.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.